All Comments on 'A Valentine's Solution for Spouses'

by Soazoldman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
well...

Sloppy writing - missing words, wrong words, spelling. Just hard to enjoy a story where there are so many mistakes. Even cuckold , a key word in your story, was spelled wrong.

This sort of inattention ruins stories for me.

horny2doithorny2doitover 5 years ago

The theme of your story is very very good !! Having both wives / girlfriends get together to discuss Sam screwing her brother Eric is a great idea; as the girls found they can get each other off all the time and enjoy it. Plus, Eric got what he always wanted which was to screw his sister. Now Jack got his wish too and each others wife has no issue with screwing the girlfriends husband and visa-versa !! There are so many naughty combinations that the 4 of them will have fun for many years now ! I sure hope Eric and Sam can be alone and bang each other silly with a lot of graphic details. How did Samantha like sucking her brother off etc. ?? Cannot wait for more, thank you.

zooliciouszooliciousover 5 years ago
Enjoyable

Really fun story and super hot.

Happy Valentines Day to sexy hot people everywhere.

Omart57Omart57over 5 years ago
Not an English

Teacher, Loved every word!!! Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I really liked the original theme, and that it's not just another boiler plate incest story. here. It could’ve had more build up, and I would’ve like to have known more about the characters: age and appearance, and more background on their relationships. Part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
double date

my ex girlfriend and I went on double dates with my sister and her boyfriend. and my girlfriends brother and his wife. it was nice taking weekend trips and splitting hotel rooms. we'd all go out to eat, hit up a bar or club, maybe a strip club and then fuck in the same room. lights on

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 5 years ago
Great Story Line

But practically no build up. Too quick, with little description and detail. Keep Trying, I Like the Way You Think ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pretty original idea to start with...

At first they said it was going to be a threesome, with Jack as passive... Since he decided to record everything I figured that would be his reward, a wank flick...

He sure as hell didn't deserve a bj and fuck with creampie in Kim, considering he violated everybodys trust, never asking to film it...

This is neither a threesome, nor a cuckold story, but a wife swap... If he was a cuckold, he would at most receive a handjob, possiblywith her even ending it before he shot.

The story was nice, but fell short. I really do like your imagination though, so I hope you will continue writing, you have potential.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not sure Jack signed up for his wife getting fucked as well. It's a no from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoazoldman@Soazoldman
I really enjoyed writing these stories and reading those from others, Many of my stories are related to my own experiences. My favorite that I wrote is "Slipping." It is, as I commented on it, about a young woman I met years ago who was married to a man, wounded severely in Vi...