A Valiant Effort Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie impatiently danced around the sign while I fiddled with the camera, buying myself some time, not totally convinced I should be doing this, but not having the restraint to say no.

Finally, she huffed at me and told me to hurry. I looked up at her, finally nodded, and held the camera up to my face. "Say Cheese!" I told her, and with that, her bikini top went flying into the air. Her glorious titties were staring me right in the face, with the zoom, and I was intently looking at the display.

"Did you take it?" she called, clearly impatient.

"Um... just a minute." I responded, zooming out to get the sign, her face and her rack in the picture.

I pushed the button, and the camera made a flash and shutter sound. "Got it," I called to her. Hoping that was enough. I couldn't manage to stare at her tits much longer without actually taking care of my own business. Shit, I'd used to be able to pride myself on watching a porno from start to finish without even getting hard. Now I see one set of titties, and my cock rockets to attention. I suppose this is what I get for being single and celibate for so long.

To be fair, these were clearly the nicest breasts I'd ever seen, and I idly wondered what it would feel like to suckle on those jaunty nipples that looked so enticing. As a matter of fact, my mouth began to crave to be wrapped around those nipples, enjoying the taste and texture of them as the flitted in and out of my mouth, endeavoring to please the owner of those fantastic fun bags.

Shit. Fantasizing about my sister. Again. Not what I wanted to be doing, especially in close confines with her for at least another day. I might have to make a pit stop somewhere to take care of business, just so I could focus on the task at hand.

Katie came running back to the car, and looked at the photo, clearly pleased with my photography. "You did GREAT, Ben!" she cried, kissing my cheek again, and ignoring the bulge in my shorts politely. "I love you so much! Thank you!"

With that, she ran back into the bushes, and went out of view. I wasn't quite sure what she was doing, but I wasn't going to ask.

When she returned, she looked at me, then shrugged, "told you I needed to pee. And get my top."

With that last statement, she got back into the car, and waited for me to crawl in next to her.

The sun was up high by this point, with it still rising and the heat still steadily increasing. It was going to be another scorcher. I looked at my attire, realized I was going to bake again, so I decided to take off my shirt. At least the air from the windows would be cooler. I wasn't too worried about Katie judging me, considering her latest act of exhibitionism. Maybe I could lay my shirt over my cock to diminish the bulge, or at least the appearance of it.

When I crawled back into the car shirtless, Katie looked me up and down in approval.

I must say, that even though I wasn't the most handsome man in the world, my body was something to be proud of. I didn't have a huge chest, or shoulders, or abs, or any of the stereotypical bodybuilder physique; I was an average guy with a decent build and a slim waist. I looked good with my shirt off, and I knew it, but I wasn't even in the same realm as those juiced out freaks. Basically, I liked the way I looked, and by her approval, so did Katie.

As the monster was revved back into life, we pulled back onto I-90 and continued the journey towards Missoula, now having captured one more of Katie's exhibitionist acts.

Just like before, the conversation dwindled to silence, and the road noises filled the air. Still not many cars on the road this time of day, but traffic was steadily increasing. I hadn't even noticed if any cars had passed when my little sister's tits were on display. I was sure I'd never get that image out of my head, and almost wanted her to send me a copy of it, for refresher purposes, but decided against asking; that was inappropriate.

Since we were in the Valiant, we weren't going quite the speed limit, so travel took a bit longer, but that was ok with me, as I knew that in Missoula, I was going to have to be an asshole, and take charge. The city limits were fast approaching, and I needed my navigator to tell me where we were off to.

"So, Katie, where to now? Missoula is just ahead of us, and I don't quite know where we're going. Can you give me an address?" I asked, hoping that this would be the end of our journey together. I didn't intend on leaving her in Montana, but I wasn't keen on sticking around with this odd sex couple that she seemed to be involved with.

Katie cleared her throat, and looked away, then down, then away again. No real response.

"Katie, where are we going?" I looked at her again. This time, pulling the Valiant over, waiting to hear what other unexpected information I was going to receive. By this time in our travels, I knew that Katie was hiding something else from me. "Katie?"

The car was idling on the shoulder of the far right lane, and I was looking at her intently. "Katie?" I asked again, knowing it was time to hear the rest of the story.

"Ben... um... ok... listen. See, here's the thing. It's not really Missoula... um... Hey, are you having fun?" she perked up, hoping to get me to smile.

I looked at her with a straight face, waiting for the bomb to drop.

"Ok, well, Ben, ya see, the thing is... I told you it was just outside of Missoula. Like, nearby, ok?" She squeaked, trying to convince me that everything was true as was told the first time.

"Where?" I asked, flatly, knowing that she was still hiding things from me.

"Ben..." she looked away. Looked back at me, looked down at her hands, and then I heard a sob. A fake sob, but a sob.

"No, Katie... where are we going? No faking. Tell me." I commanded. This road trip was about at an end, and here I was, not knowing where to go.

"Billings..." she muttered. "It's kind of close. Just keep driving on 1-90, it's only like an hour away."

Fuck. Billings? Of course she wouldn't tell me straightaway. I've already driven an extra couple hundred miles, so why not a few hundred more. I knew for a fact that Billings was at least 5 hours away, maybe 6 in the Valiant, and it was already noon. Considering another stop for fuel, food, and a rest to stretch the legs, we wouldn't show up in Billings until at least 8, and that was if she wasn't lying again. She'd said outside of Missoula, meaning Billings, but if she said outside of Billings as well, that could easily be a much longer drive. Days, even.

"Katie... Why can't you just tell me the truth? I don't like being lied to... and you doing it to me makes me insanely angry. I just want to get from point A to point B without any hassles. Can you help with that? PLEASE? FOR FUCK'S SAKE!" I had started softly, but I was getting angry at being lied to.

"Oh Ben... please don't yell at me. I'm sorry. I didn't think you'd drive me if you knew it was in... in Billings..." She added a sob before Billings, but I wasn't convinced it was a real one. I just assumed that she meant it was further than Billings. A lot further, if I didn't mistake her tone.

"Katie, I'm not mad. I just don't like being left in the dark. And you're doing it on purpose, assuming I won't help you anymore if you tell me the whole truth. I love you, and want to help you with this, but... You're being a real pain in the ass. A bitch, actually. Stop doing this, and tell me the whole truth right now." I was still mad, and tried to start nicely again, but I couldn't help but be pissed; she'd lied. Again.

Katie just sat and cried, and after several minutes of crying, crawled into the back seat, and rolled away from me. I just looked back at her, realized there was nothing that could be done at this point, and pulled back onto I-90.

The next 3 hours passed in dead silence. No radio, no words, just chain smoking and road noises.

Finally, I admitted to myself that silence wouldn't get us anywhere, so I decided to pull over for some food for both of us. I didn't say a word, just pulled into a sandwich shop, put my shirt back on, and walked into the door.

I talked with the guy at the counter for a few minutes, asking what was good, what was his favorite, and generally, just chatted about unimportant things. After a bit of banter, he started making a few club sandwiches, without mayo, the way I liked them. I wasn't sure what Katie might want, but I made sure that I would eat the sandwich if she wouldn't.

Ten minutes later, I walked out of the shop with our sandwiches and a couple of drinks, leaving room for 'sauce' as the guy suggested. Since we were in the middle of Montana, and there was going to be quite a bit more driving, he'd laughingly handed me a few airplane shots of 190 proof Everclear. I wasn't even sure until then that the Everclear was sold in such small quantities, and to this day, haven't found them again, but I agreed since they were free.

When I got back into the car, I found that Katie had moved back into the front seat, and took the sandwich and drink from my hands wordlessly. She was apparently ravenous, and devoured the whole sandwich before I could even get a couple bites in my mouth. Food was always a good icebreaker, so I waited and munched, letting the food settle in her.

It wasn't more than a few minutes after she'd finished the sandwich that she finally looked at me and spoke.

"Hey."

"Hi." I responded, not willing to give in to her attempt at bringing the conversation back to life, even though it was my intention.

"Um, Ben... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to lie to you earlier. I just thought... maybe... that you might not want to drive me anymore if I told you where we were going. I mean... I don't know... I just really need help, and everybody else in my life has bailed on me. I just... you know?" she stuttered through the words, although it did sound a bit rehearsed. I suppose that was natural, as she'd had several hours to craft the thought.

"Katie. Kate. I'm not really mad at you. I mean, I don't have anywhere else to be, anything else to do, or anyone else to be with, so it's not that big of a deal. I'm just trying to plan my own life, and these changes in destination are making my plans go awry. Can we please just stop the story telling, and give me an official location where we're going? I won't leave you, and I'll make sure we get where you need to go. I just don't like to be told half truths. So please, for the last time, PLEASE let me know where we're going." The food had settled in my stomach as well, and I was in a much more pleasant mood now. Everything I'd told her was the truth, and I hoped that she'd follow suit.

Of course, that was a lot to hope for, as I was realizing that Katie was somewhat of a compulsive, if not pathological, liar.

"Kate?" I asked again, after silence filled the space between her and I.

"Ben, it's really just outside of Billings. I promise. Just a little south. Really. I don't know the exact address, but once we get into Billings, I can find our way. And thank you, for taking care of me, and driving me here. I do appreciate it."

I sighed internally. Just a little bit south, supposedly. I figured at least an hour south, if not more. Considering we were already pulling into the city much later than I wanted, I thought we'd probably have to get another room tonight, and deal with the assbag tomorrow.

Once this decision was made in my head, I was much more calm. I was actually starting to enjoy this ride, even though it had taken me much further than I'd expected or planned.

"Ok, Katie. That's fine. I think we'll stop in Billings for the night, and then we'll deal with your... friends... in the morning, sound good?" I wasn't expecting her to argue, and I was right. She seemed to like the idea.

I started the car back up, and listened to it run, noting that there was a bit more noise coming from under the hood than normal, but not in a bad way. I wasn't stressed, as we'd had zero problems with the Behemoth, and it was still really fun to drive.

As I pulled onto the Interstate again, I reached into my pocket and pulled out the alcohol. I thought I might have a sip before we really started cruising, but thought better, considering that my family had had drinking and driving problems in the past. I definitely wasn't going to join that list.

I handed both bottles to Katie, who seemed really excited at the prospect of a booze cruise. She cracked both bottles and dumped them into the large drink I'd gotten her. At first, I was annoyed with this, but considering that I'd opted not to drink and drive, at least Katie could have a good time. Besides, maybe she'd stop lying if she was liquored up. It was a thought, but I wasn't sure it was a good thought.

--I'd like to take a moment to sum up the story so far. Ben has quit his job, and is currently living on savings. Katie showed up out of the blue, claiming to need a ride to Moscow, which was a lie. They were on the road to Missoula, and Katie apparently has a fascination with showing her titties to the states that she's passed through. In the span of less than two days, Ben had seen more of her sexy body than he'd ever thought possible, and was getting rather excited at the prospect of having a hottie as a copilot on this mission. There had already been a lot of sexual tension, and it was getting more difficult to think of Katie as his sister. Now, serious alcohol has entered into the mix. And the drive continues.

The heat was getting to be unbearable, even with the windows down, and I couldn't think of any other way to cool off. I supposed I'd just have to suck it up, and deal with it. There wasn't much distance left for the day anyways, so I was sure that I could make it through without passing out. I did, however, remove my shirt again, because that seemed to help earlier. I asked Katie to grab the wheel, and as she held it, I pulled my shirt off and tossed it into the back seat. The difference was immediately noticeable, and I felt like I could manage to drive a bit longer, now that the air was rushing directly over my skin.

I hadn't really been paying attention to Katie since she'd cracked those bottles, but her random chatter brought me back to the situation at hand.

"Ben, you know, you look really good with your shirt off." She slurred a bit, the liquor powering through her system.

I glanced over at her, and I could see the booze taking effect. Maybe this wasn't the best idea, after all. Her eyes were slightly glazed, and she was looking at me with a hunger that I didn't immediately recognize.

"Thanks Kate." I responded, not sure what to say. I thought a joke might help, but wasn't sure how it would be taken. "You look good with your shirt off too!" I laughed.

I realized too late what I'd said, and immediately began to blush, followed by the blood rushing straight into my cock and stiffening my member. Shit.

Katie just laughed, though, and didn't respond. Just kept eyeing me, and looking at me as if I was a piece of meat or something. I wasn't entirely sure I liked the way she was staring, and the licking of the lips was a bit too much for me to handle, so I broke the quiet again with some idle chatter of my own.

"So, you dropped out of school, huh? Well, it's overrated, I think. I mean, I put in the years, and look at me now. Unemployed, driving across the country with my sister. I suppose it could be worse, you know?" I tried to get her to talk about the things in her life, but it wasn't quite working the way I wanted it to.

"So, Big Brother, are you a virgin?" She'd ignored my previous statement completely, and turned the conversation directly to sex. Oh hell. I could see where this was going.

"No, I'm not a virgin, Kate." I wanted to ask her the same, but since she'd already admitted to threeways and the like, it seemed like a stupid question. I just waited to see what she'd say next.

"Really? Who have you slept with? Anybody I know?" The slurring was much more pronounced, and I noticed that the drink was more than half empty now. Two shots of Everclear was way more than I'd ever want in my system, so I could imagine how she was feeling.

"Um, no, not really. Nobody you know, I don't think. Nobody from home, at least." I lied. I didn't want to discuss my sex life with my sister. Especially because a few years back I'd slept with her best friend. Well, we'd actually dated, for about a year, and that was the girl that was cheating on me anyways. I didn't want to bring that up, so I maintained the lie. "Just a couple of girls at college. Nothing special."

I was hoping that her and her old friend, my ex, hadn't talked. My ex, Marie, and I had agreed that we'd never tell Katie about our fling, unless it got serious. I thought it had gotten to that point, but I was proven wrong. I really didn't want to think about this anymore.

"Oh, well, when was the last time?" she asked, which was another minefield for me. I'd been celibate for far too long.

"Um, it's been a little bit. I'm not really sure. I don't keep track, ya know?" I avoided the question. I knew exactly how long it had been, and I wasn't about to admit that to her, or even myself, as I knew it was FAR too long since I'd fucked anybody.

Katie didn't take the hint, and pressed her attack. "How long, Ben? How long has it been since you fucked a girl? Or a guy? You're not gay, are you?"

This was turning into a confessional, and I wasn't keen on that idea. I ignored the first part of the question, and answered the second part. "No, Kate, I'm not gay. I don't have a problem with guys, I just don't find them attractive. Can we talk about something else, though? Please?" I thought maybe asking to change the subject would work. I was wrong.

"Ben, we need to talk about these things. You clearly need to get laid. You're so uptight." The slurring was getting more pronounced by the second. I couldn't believe I'd let her drink both bottles. That was a dumb move on my part.

I remained silent, hoping she'd catch on that I was done with this part of the conversation. We only had a couple of hours remaining until Billings, and I wanted nothing more than to be there. I would rather be anywhere, considering that my sister was now interrogating me about my sex life.

"So, you like my tits?" was her next question, and it caught me completely off guard, although it shouldn't have.

Fuck. What to say? How to say it? I couldn't stay silent, because she might take offense. I decided to play it off.

"Of course I do. I'm a tit guy." I laughed. "You have a fine rack, my dear." I reached down to light a cigarette, but to my surprise, the pack wasn't immediately in reaching distance. She'd seen my movement, and stuffed the back into her bikini top before I registered what was going on.

"Hey, can I have one of those?" I asked, not wanting to reach over and grab them myself, although, secretly, that's exactly what I wanted to do.

"Of course you can. They're yours. Grab one, why don't you?" She turned towards me, and thrust her chest my way. I could see the pack wedged over her breast, underneath the fabric of the bikini top. I wanted nothing more than to reach over and tug them out, but I knew that I was treading on quicksand.

"Come on, Kate. Just give me one. Please? I don't want to grab them out of your... well, come on, please?" I asked, knowing that this wasn't going to end well. Or maybe, it would end better than I could imagine.

She huffed at me. "Fine! Here!" and with that, rather than pulling the pack out of her top, she pulled the whole top off, letting the cancer sticks hit the seat. Her glorious titties bouncing with the motion of the car, and captivating me immediately. I knew I'd just seen them a few hours ago, but this was different. We were now both topless in my car, driving across Montana, in the heat, and my cock was as rigid as a steel pole. It had been coming back to attention earlier, due to the conversation, but hadn't reached this level of hardness in a long time, if ever. I was more excited than I could ever remember being in my entire life, and it was my sister causing this excitement.