A Vampire For Christmas Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Date night, she picked me up in, what I learned was, her limo. She asked if I would consider it too forward to have dinner at her place. She promised to be a Lady. I figured 'in for a penny'. You know what it's like to see this place for the first time. I was sure I had no business being here with her. Dinner was a taste overload. After dinner, she rode in the limo with me and returned me, untouched, to my house. As I was getting out, she leaned over and kissed me. I was hooked then and there."

"A few days later, she took me to the opera. Private box seats. Two more dinner dates followed. But, she never called nor asked for a date during daytime. Each date, we grew closer, holding hands, kisses good night, footsie under the table. After a month of this, I had to ask why I never saw her in the daytime. She hesitated, then said 'if I tell you, it will either spoil things altogether for us or result in major changes for you'. I told her I was confused, but I knew I had fallen in love with her. She said she felt the same."

"Then, she said the words that exploded my world. 'I am a Vampire'. Of course, I didn't believe her. So, she showed me her fangs and her shining eyes. She assured me I was in no danger from her, but she did not have the ability to continue to date me for fear of the danger it would mean to me from Hunters. She asked me if I would, in effect, marry her, by which, of course, she meant change me. She gave me a week to consider it."

"She called a week later. I asked a few questions, then we both told each other we loved one another. I said yes for much the same reasons you did."

"She told me there was more to consider. She said she was the Vampire Queen. I asked what that meant for her and for me. She gave me the choice of being Consort or Partner. I knew what a Consort was. I asked what she meant by Partner. She explained it meant her aide and successor should anything happen to her. She told me I could have 6 months to decide the role I preferred and said she was less concerned about which than whether I would join her."

"Well, you know how the rest of that night unfolded, more or less. God, I was so horny and she was so good. My biggest fear was I would disappoint her. Seems like fifty odd years later, that hasn't happened."

"Thus it was that I left my life as a tenured Professor at a prestigious Women's University. There was a story concocted that I died in a ski accident in Switzerland. I felt bad about the effect my 'death' had on friends and relatives. But, I soon came to realize that I would have died eventually, so those who knew me would have faced the same reality."

I said, "Fuck, that all sounds so familiar. Colleen didn't think it was safe for us to date. Distance is my guess. You had much more time and interaction than I did. I don't know whether it would have mattered. The whole Second thing was a complete surprise. I'm still blown away by that."

Diana said, "we ought to discuss that a moment. There are times, when I address Helena as Matriarch. There are times when Colleen speaks to us as Second. We do have official duties to perform, after all. Proper protocol is important in some activities where family members are involved. I'll give you a signal, if I can, when to be official. You'll learn in time, but it helps to have a coach on the sideline. Deal?"

"Deal," I said.

She pulled me close and kissed me, her tongue invading. "Is this a good enough signal?" she teased.

"Oh, yes. I might need reminded every three to five seconds, though," I laughed. "I have one more question, if you don't mind?"

"I don't mind, but ravishing you IS on my mind at the moment," she said. "So, nothing that involves a long answer or can wait, ok?"

"What's in the bag?"

She fell back on the bed laughing. "Children and presents. Some things never change. Well, I was JUST going to show you. Go on. Open it."

I lunged for the bag, grabbed it, then lay back down beside her and pulled the drawstring to open the bag. Inside there was a pink silicone toy the likes of which I had never seen. It looked like your classic penis shaped vibrator but on the back end was sort of a hook.

"Ok," I mused. "A toy. But what's the hook thingy?"

"That, my clearly sheltered woman, is what is known as a strapless dildo."

"Aren't all dildos strapless?" I asked.

"Yes, but this one is designed for fucking. Think strap on, without the harness."

"Ok. I'm still not sure what to do with it."

"The penis shaped part is pretty obvious, I should think. You know where that goes. How it gets there is the key. The hook part goes inside the wearer, which, if you want to try, first time will be me. It is shaped to hit the front wall of my vagina. Each motion rubs it against the G spot. I am not a physician and won't argue whether that exists or not. What I will say is that it feels damn good and helps me climax. The curved part rests against my clitoris. I KNOW that exists and the motion of sex rubs it just right. What do you think?"

"Let's see, you get to fuck me. I can hold you and kiss you during. We can both cum. Why aren't we doing this now instead of talking about it?"

"Oh, you minx. You are a delight. One rule. I will bite, not a prolonged feeding, just enough to enhance the pleasure. You may bite, but no drinking more than a minute. If you don't stop yourself, I will let you know. Trust me, this will be the most fun you can have in Vampire school."

Setting the strapless aside, she took me in her arms and kissed me. This was not a friendly kiss. This was the Overture.

Our tongues wrestled for control as she moved her hand to cup my breast. My hands were roaming over her back to the globes of her ass and back. Her skin was amazingly smooth and soft. She alternated between squeezing my breast softly and using two fingers to draw circles on my now hardening nipple. When her efforts paid off, she pinched my nipple between her thumb and forefinger, gently rolling it.

After a few minutes of that, she turned me onto my back and started kissing my cheek, my ear, nibbling on the lobe, then dragging her fangs along my neck as she planted kisses down to the crook of my neck and collarbone. My breath started to quicken as my nipples were both fully engorged. I could feel my labia becoming moist. I was definitely in the hands of an expert.

She moved her attention to my other breast, repeating the motions. When she pinched my nipple, I let out an audible gasp, then a soft moan. I kept waiting for her to sink her fangs into my shoulder, but she kept scraping them and lightly pushing into my skin without breaking it. I wanted the bite. I needed the bite. She began caressing my sides and stomach, moving slowly downward. Her mouth moved lower below my shoulder onto the swell of my breast, kissing, nibbling, her fangs threatening to sink with each kiss.

Her hand kept moving slowly lower until it found my hips and thighs, feather light touch in an unhurried journey to her destination. Her lips found my nipple and sucked it in, her teeth gently clamping onto it. Her hand moved between my thighs, pushing them apart, as her fingers played with my pubic hair then trailed along the outside of my lips. Her mouth moved to my other breast, gently sucking and holding that nipple with her teeth.

Her fingers separated my labia and lightly moved over my opening front to back to front. She found my clitoris and pressed on it, then rubbed it with two fingers. I was fast becoming a wreck. I was soaking wet. My breathing became more shallow and uneven, my one hand holdng her head to my breast, my other hand squeezing my other breast.

She slid her finger along my opening then two things happend at once. She slid her finger easily and smoothly into my pussy just as she bit into my breast. I screamed and grabbed her head with both hands while my hips jerked off the bed. The flash of pain was gone in maybe three seconds, replaced by the indescribable pleasure of giving your essence to another person. My hips began slightly rocking as her finger explored my walls and slowly pistoned in and out fucking me as she fed.

After about a minute of that, she released her bite on my breast, gently licking the wound, her finger fully imbedded in me and looked at me. "Katherine," she said. "What I just did is how you must learn to bite during sex. I fed from you for one minute. That is what you must do when you are with another family member."

"You must learn how to time your bite to not exceed a minute. More importantly, you must limit your partner to a minute. I first learned by counting to sixty in my head. It does detract from the pleasure at first, but, as you will see, it is easily regained. Do you understand?"

I nodded my head. My vaginal muscles squeezed her finger. "Don't stop," I pleaded.

"Don't worry, I didn't plan to," she said as she recaptured my nipple, licked it, then sucked on it.

She moved downward raining kisses and little bites and scratches from her fangs until she reached my thighs. She kissed my left thigh then trailed over my mons to my right thigh and back again. She slid her finger out of my pussy in time for her lips to find the opening. She pushed into me with her tongue, her hands holding my hips. Her tongue began sliding along my opening from back to front until she found my clitoris. She licked it and lightly sucked on it. Using her tongue, she pressed on it, then flicked her tongue around it. My hips were squirming wanting her kisses everywhere at once. I grabbed both my breasts and teased my nipples.

After a few moments, she sat up on her knees and reached for the gift bag. She took out the strapless and a small vial of lube. She applied some of the lube to the hook end. Looking into my eyes, she said, "watch how this works. You'll need to know when it's your turn." She spread her lips and slid the hook end into her vagina with a soft moan. "Oh, that feels good," she said.

She moved between my legs. I spread them as far as I could comfortably. I watched as she put some lube on the shaft. Then, hovering over me, she leaned down and kissed me. "I want to watch," I whispered. She spread my lips and placed the head of the artificial penis against my opening. The shape was indentical to an actual cock, defined helmet, vein on the underside of the shaft. It was not huge, somewhere between 5 1/2 to 6 inches was my guess. Not too fat. Built for comfort and pleasure. I watched as she pressed her hips forward slowly entering me.

I let out a loud moan as I felt myself being filled. She was patient, but persistent. Bit by bit, she pressed until I felt her body tight against mine. I wrapped my arms around her as she let her body lie on top of me. She kissed me as our nipples rubbed against each other. We lay like that for a minute, kissing and looking into each other's eyes. Then, she gradually moved her hips, sliding part way out. Still holding each other, she began a slow fucking motion. Each time she was fully inside, the curved end of the strapless hit against my clit, sending shock waves through my body.

My hips moved off the bed matching hers. My fingernails clawed her back. We both began breathing heavier as her strokes became longer, filling me then withdrawing almost pulling out, then pressing back inside again. My pussy was on fire. My vaginal muscles were contracting with each intrusion, trying to hold her inside me. She was letting out little moans. It was clear that what was happening inside her pussy and on her clit was sending her toward an orgasm.

I kissed her neck and shoulder as she did mine. My orgasm was on the surface, my stomach beginning to clench, my legs beginning to tremble.

She whispered to me, "Katherine, when I bite you bite, right where your mouth is in the hollow of my shoulder and neck."

Her thrusts were getting stronger. I could feel her breathing become more ragged. My thighs were trembling. I could feel hers quivering lightly. "Now," she said as she pushed as deep as she could with her hips, her body shaking. She bit into my neck where it meets the shoulder. The pain was excruciating, then it changed to pleasure as she began to drink.

"FUCK!" I screamed and bit her, sinking my fangs into her neck. Her blood filled my mouth. I began to swallow and suck, wanting to draw more. My legs wrapped around her, my calves gripping her ass trying to hold her deep inside me. My arms squeezed her tight. It felt like my entire body vibrated in a massive orgasm."

We held each other and fed from each other, both quivering, shaking and moaning as we shared in each other's climax. It seemed like we were in that bubble forever, until Diana released her bite.

"Katherine, stop," she whispered hoarsely. She began to lick the wound, kissing my neck, her body beginning to relax. I wanted to keep feeding. My orgasm was winding down, but I wanted the blood, the closeness, the giving, the taking. I remembered her caution and Colleen's, so I released my bite and began licking her wound as she did mine.

We lay entwined kissing and licking like that for several minutes, our orgasms subsiding into afterglow. Diana lifted her hips, slid the strapless out of me and rolled over beside me. I watched as she carefully removed the other end from inside her. She reached for my hand as we lay there recovering. "I guess I don't need to ask whether you liked your first time," she laughed.

I took a deep breath. "God, Diana, that was amazing. How was it for you?"

"Hmm, let me think. Seeing and feeling a beautiful young woman have a leg shaking orgasm because of me. What's not to like? You had to have felt how hard I came."

"Did you use some sort of Vampire power no one told me about, or are you just that good?"

"I love all the varied ways to give and receive pleasure," she said. "This toy is simply another way of sharing pleasure. I had not intended to use it our first time, but since you seemed to not have experience, I thought it might be fun for us."

"Fun? That was WAY more than fun."

"To answer your question, a little bit of both. Helena is my partner. She's been doing this for centuries. Imagine what she knows. I've picked up a few pointers here and there. And, yes, Vampire powers make a difference, though not the way you suggested. Our pleasure receptors are heightened. I imagine you've had some of the best sex of your life these past few days."

"Oh, yeah. Off the scale good, each time. No one comes close to Colleen though. I imagine that's because of our love for one another. Still, I'm constanly horny. I just thought it was because of all the gorgeous Vampires I've met. I imagine fucking them."

"You think they're all gorgeous for a reason. They are. Vampire DNA enhances human characteristics. Clear healty skin, glowing eyes, firm bodies, welcoming auras. Attractive humans become more beautiful once changed. The purer the Vampire's blood the stronger the change."

"Today, during the test, Helena said that your pictures did not do you justice. I've seen the pictures. She's right. Try this. Hold up a picture of yourself and look in the mirror. You will see a difference. Have Colleen take pictures of you during the next two months. You'll be surprised at how different you look when you've achieved your full pureblood status. I know it surprised me when I did it."

"Regardless of what anyone has written, we do cast an image in the mirror. We also can be photographed. I don't know who came up with that ridiculous notion about Vampires."

"That explains a lot," I said. "When I saw Michelle walk into the restaurant, I was amazed at how much better she looked. I got wet just watching her walk across the room. She also seemed more sexual in every way. I felt that, if I had suggested it, she would have taken me to my room, the party be damned. Which reminds me, it's my turn with the strapless."

"Sadly, not today. Not because I don't want to. I do. Helena set me two tasks for our time together."

"Was fucking me senseless one of them? If so, well done, You."

"No. That was just a bonus for us both. Good job biting and releasing, by the way."

"I didn't want to let go. I think I have a serious potential for just letting myself drink. Was it hard for you to learn control?"

"Yes, very hard. It's worse for you starting out because you're drinking pure blood. My beginning was the same. When you have fed on other Vampires with weaker blood, or on humans, you'll see the difference. Pure blood has so much power swimming in it that it is hard to resist."

"Which brings me to Helena's first requested task," she said. "She wants us to discuss feeding and pure blood."

"You have been drinking blood in roughly half liter increments. That's the normal feeding amount. When you exchange blood during sex, the amount of pure blood your partner gets is maybe half of a normal feeding, at most."

"When we donate to family members in the feeding ritual, we allow them to drink a half feeding amount every two months. If you were to have sex with Michelle, for instance, twice in that time period, she could possibly exceed her allowance."

"Timing is important. If she had received her scheduled donation in the past several weeks, then you had sex and she fed, that would overly enrich her blood for a time. In general, there would be no harm, but it WOULD increase her powers more than intended, temporarily. The more pure blood, the greater the increase in power. Unfortunately, some Vampires, like some humans, crave power and try to find ways to get more."

"Too much access to pure blood could create an addiction that could complicate relationships. It has happened in the past, resulting in some very ugly situations in the family. The most severe problems resulted in the ending of particular Vampires who were unable to control their cravings."

"Imagine a drug addict who will steal and kill for money to feed their habit regardless of how many attempts at rehab. He or she would become a threat to any pure blood Vampire or to any Vampire whose blood is stronger than theirs. Helena will not permit a Vampire to be a threat to the family or to humans."

"I don't understand," I said. "How do different Vampires have different powers? You said 'stronger than theirs'. I get that pure blood is stronger. But, aren't all other Vampires pretty much the same?"

"Not even remotely," said Diana. "The human body manufactures blood on a daily basis. Humans gain sustenance from food they ingest. Vampires create blood as well, just not enough. Because we metabolize blood for sustenance, we are constantly using more than we make. Thus, the need to feed."

"You are aware that drinking Collen's blood affected your DNA. When you died, your body stopped making new blood. Her blood continued to work inside your cells. When you awoke, a Vampire, your body's chemical makeup was changed. When your Vampire body started making blood, it was the same as what you drank to trigger your change. In your case, pure blood."

"The first two months of a Vampire's life are critical to the level of power of that Vampire. Each feeding in that time period affects the nature of the blood that is produced. You have only had pure blood thus far. For the first two months, that is all you will have. At that point, your Vampire DNA is locked in as pureblood. From then on, any other blood you drink will not affect your Vampire DNA nor your power. You will always produce pure blood."

"If, in the first two months, you were to drink from a human or from another Vampire who is not pure blood, that would have an effect. The percentage of non-pure blood you drink would alter the makeup of blood you manufacture. That would reduce the level of your powers accordingly."

"Every Vampire in this family has some of Helena's blood in their system. The higher the percentage of pure blood, the more powerful the Vampire."