A Vampire For Christmas Ch. 03

Story Info
Much to learn and a visit to Mother’s house.
13.3k words
4.91
2.7k
10

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 12/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note - This is the third installment of this tale. I intended it to be a one off, but some of you have requested more. Plus, I'm having fun with it. Since it is Chapter 3, it should be obvious that reading the previous Chapters will enhance the understanding of this one. I make references in conversations to things done or said in previous chapters of which I assume the reader is aware.

I am extremely grateful to those of you who have commented on and rated my stories. Feedback is appreciated. I continue to be surprised at the level of acceptance. Thank you seems insufficient. It is heartwarming to find that my version of Vampires is finding people who enjoy it. Naturally, expanding the story raises questions about these particular Vampires, their mechanics, origin and history.

"Wake up, Gorgeous," whispered Colleen.

"Mmmm, what time is it?" I groaned.

"It's nearly 1500. We're meeting the designer at 1600."

"It's too early for me to figure out what you're saying. Just tell me the time."

"Yanks," Colleen said mockingly. "You've heard of a 24 hour clock? Just because you never want to do anything like the rest of civilization, doesn't mean we're going to change to suit you."

"I know. I'm an American. It's how I was raised."

"Not anymore you're not," laughed Colleen. "American Katherine died. You WERE American. Michael has a death certificate to prove it."

"Ok, 'Miss World Traveler', what am I then?"

"I guess we'll find that out when Michael brings your passport. Mine says French citizen. I used the address of my Paris apartment, our Paris apartment, I should say. I imagine your passport will say the same. So, get your ass moving, 'Frenchy'. You need a shower."

"Ugh, it's still light out. Can't I just sleep for another 20 minutes?"

"Fine, 20 minutes, but that means you have to wash your own back."

"I'm up. I'm up," I said as I crawled out of bed. "It's Michael's fault. Why does this bed have to be so comfortable? I hope you spent some of your unGodly wealth for similar mattresses."

We walked into the bathroom. I noticed there were fresh towels and cloths laid out. The bathroom was spotless, as if someone had come in during the morning and cleaned it.

"Was the staff in here this morning?" I asked. "This place is immaculate."

"Yes," replied Colleen. "It's normal. Most household staff are human. They're used to operating in daylight. Usually, Vampires sleep soundly. In any event, you get used to staff moving about while you're asleep. They rarely make enough noise to wake us."

"Are any staff Vampires?" I asked.

"Yes, at least in some of the wealthier households, like ours, and those in leadership positions in the family. Some jobs require skills that only a Vampire has, like security. A Vampire can hardly apply for a human job. Normally, those we hire are Vampires who have not been changed long enough to accumulate wealth of their own, so they rely on the family for income. It can take a couple of centuries or more to achieve financial independence."

"You gave me and Michelle each 5 million euros. That seems a lot like financial independence," I said.

"True. Michelle is Francois' partner. She shares his leadership position. He's been around long enough to become wealthy in his own right. I didn't want her to feel inferior by not having resources of her own."

"Francois has been a friend almost since I was created. He helped me in a time of great difficulty. I saw it as a way to show my gratitude. Remember I told you Michelle has developed some investment suggestions that made the family a significant profit? I felt she deserved a reward. I also owe her for leading me to you. No amount of money could ever be enough for that."

"I had to give you what I did simply because it wouldn't be right for Michelle to have more money than you do," she laughed.

"Seriously, we haven't discussed the extent of our wealth, yours and mine. We should do that soon. I meant what I told you the night of the party. What I have is yours to share."

"I felt it was important that you have your own money so you can make purchases on your own. I don't want you to feel like you always have to ask me. That's not equality. Mother made the same argument to me. She gave me a share of her fortune when she made me Second. That whole Mother and Daughter thing? Not just terms of endearment."

"I didn't intend to establish a precedent with you and Michelle. That's why I gave to you both from my personal funds, not those of the family. If it helps, think of it as wedding presents."

"That said, we do have to sort out what do in the future as we consider permitting new Vampires to be added to the family. You can veto any such request, by the way. Mother decided that additions require unanimous consent by Her, Diana, me, and, now, you."

"I've been thinking that we might consider if there should be a minimum gift, or a scale of some sort, from the family for new Vampires. Think about it since you'll be involved in the decision. When we meet with Francois and Michelle next month, take some time to discuss it with her. Both your insights will be useful."

"So, I have my first assignment?" I asked.

"Yes. Welcome to Second duty. Now, let's get in the shower."

Colleen soaped my back and my front. She allowed me to reciprocate today. I kissed her, fondled her breasts and pulled her in tight, grabbing her ass cheeks. "I could get used to this," I said.

"I can see we're going to need to plan our schedules around longer time getting ready. The risk is that we'll end up just getting dirty again right away," she smiled and winked.

I reminded myself not to underestimate the value of rubbing soapy breasts together.

"Just wear your robe, Love," Colleen said as we dried off. "You're going to be trying on clothes, after all." She donned a pair of grey slacks, a black sweater and a pair of plain, black Louboutins, no underwear.

We spent a few minutes on our hair. I rarely use much makeup, just enough to highlight my eyes. And, lipstick, of course. My loose curls mean that aside from drying my hair, I don't have to do much to be ready. Colleen's thick mane requires a little more attention, but she's very efficient. I like her morning toussle, to be honest.

Colleen told me that Henrietta left a note saying the designer had set up shop in the Library. So, we headed downstairs. When we got to the Library, two things struck me. First, it was enormous. Two stories high. Walls filled with books. Second, there were five racks of clothing, a table full of shoes, several cases of various underwear and stockings.

Beverly was waiting for us in the Library. She hugged us both and said, "I hope you don't mind. I wanted to see what clothes Anna brought. I might get some things for myself."

Colleen smiled, "You just wanted to see Katherine naked. Admit it."

"Why, whatever do you mean?" teased Beverly. "Though, now you mention it, I suppose that might be fun."

I shook my head. I was starting to like Beverly. Colleen said she had an unusually long tongue. Yes, I'm curious. Who wouldn't be?

Anna showed me a variety of outfits. Slacks, tops, dresses, evening wear. This was the shopping trip every girl dreams of, only it was real, and it was in an amazing English mansion. It almost made me forget the impending visit to the Matriarch.

In the end, I selected enough clothing for the next two weeks, accounting for a variety of potential activities from workout clothes to pure casual to an evening on the town, as Colleen described it. For tonight, Colleen suggested a knee length, silk dress with buttons in the front from mid-skirt to below the open collar. The dress was cream and forest green in a swirl pattern. It was easily my favorite.

Colleen assured me it looked perfect on me and recommended not wearing anything under it. When I balked at the suggestion, she reminded me that she was also commando under her outfit. She said, "Mother loves nipples."

I paired the dress with cream colored Jimmy Choo Ixia 95's and matching thigh highs.

Anna thought of everything including luggage and dress bags. When we finished,

Colleen thanked Anna, told her to charge everything to her account including my outfit for the party.

"Beverly," Colleen said, "since there's so much here, why not have the women on staff come in and pick out an outfit or two each. I'm sure Anna can arrange the alterations. And, if you don't choose some things for yourself, I'll be offended. I can't thank you enough for your hospitality these past days. I owe you."

I just stood there, overwhelmed by the whole thing. Rich people. I wonder if I'll ever get used to how they do things. I'm sure everyone could read my thoughts. I never was much good at hiding my emotions.

We got everything together and prepared to leave. I gave Michael the details for my Will and some information about Francine. He gave me my passport. Yep, I'm now French. I see French lessons in my future. Actually, learning different languages was something I always wanted to do but never had the time. I guess that excuse is gone.

Kisses and hugs all around. Beverly kissed us both on the cheek. She ran her tongue under my earlobe, something I wasn't aware could be done. "Fuck, Colleen wasn't exaggerating. I am so going to find time to be with her," I thought to myself.

Then, it was off to the limo. "It's 1900. We should get to the plane in about forty minutes. That means in the air by 2000 at the latest," Colleen explained.

"How long is the flight?" I asked.

"Normally, two to two and a half hours."

"Wow, that much airtime in the States would barely get you halfway from coast to coast."

"One reason I love Europe," said Colleen. "Moving among countries is fast."

Colleen added, "When we land, it's a little under an hour to Mother's. We should be there before midnight."

We didn't say anything for a bit. Colleen seemed lost in thought. I could sense she was nervous. I knew I was. Eventually, Colleen said, "Let's do some training. What do you think?"

"Sure, but what can we train on in a car and plane. I vote for sex."

"You are trouble," she laughed. "Let's save it for another time. I was thinking fangs. You need to learn to release them and retract them at will. You remember my saying last night that they want to engage during times of stress, right?"

I nodded.

"How Mother taught me was to have me imagine a scene of anger or fear. Also imagining having sex works. Not at the same time, of course. Let yourself slide into that scene until your fangs drop. Breathe deep and focus on retracting them. Rinse, repeat. With practice, it will become second nature."

For the rest of the limo ride, I practiced. Looking at Colleen was helpful with the sex scenarios. I admit, I imagined Michelle as well. What I had not expected was imagining Beverly.

When we got to the airport we drove to a side terminal. There sat a gleaming small jet. Inside were the most plush seats on which I ever sat. An attractive young blonde welcomed us aboard and offered us drinks and snacks.

Colleen said, "It might be good if you had a glass of 'special wine'. You had two yesterday and fed from me enough to equal a third. You still need three more to fill up."

I nodded my assent. The young woman disappeared in the back of the plane and returned with a warm goblet. "Test," said Colleen. "Mine or Mother's."

I took a large mouthful, let it rest on my tongue, then swallowed. "Yours," I said confidently. "I would know that flavor anywhere. Happens to be my favorite."

She kissed me, practically beaming. "You are perfect."

"Damn, Colleen, this plane is awesome. I wonder if I can buy a plane for five million Euros? I like not standing in airport lines and all the boarding crap."

"You don't have to buy one, Love. WE own this one. Sharing, remember? Anyway, we need to talk," she said seriously.

"You're breaking up with me already?" I pretend pouted.

"No, you goof. But, I do need to prepare you for meeting Mother."

"So, that's why the silent mood. I gather this is not a simple 'Hi Mom, look what I found. Can I keep it?' meeting then,"

"Funny," she smiled. "There are some things you need to know before you meet her."

"Ok. Serious face. You'll learn that when I'm nervous, I get silly. In case you didn't notice, my sweat is sweating."

"You SHOULD be nervous. Mother is not always predictable. What I am certain of is she will test you. I don't know how. So, if she asks you a question, a simple reply will suffice. A test is not a discussion. Yes, Matriarch. No, Matriarch. Never avert your gaze. Look her directly in the eye. Pay close attention. Do not make her repeat herself. Whatever she asks you to do, consider it a command, not a request. Do not hesitate. Do not question. Do NOT lose your temper."

"No matter what goes on in your heart or head, keep your cool. She knows the extent of my love for you. What she wants to know is whether you can set aside human response and conduct yourself as a pureblood Vampire should. Whatever her test is, it's designed as a lesson."

"What happens if I can't? What if she decides she just doesn't like me?"

"No one would imagine the two of us together. You're breathtakingly gorgeous and rich as fuck. I'm just some middle class editor who only has ten thousand dollars in my estate because you had Michael stash it in my old apartment. I'm not a model, like Michelle. I'm just me. Yes, I have five million euros. Money YOU gave me. There's no way I deserve that. How can anyone think I belong here?"

"NO!" she yelled. "Clear your head of that kind of thinking. You CAN. I've seen you compete on the court. Be as strong as I have seen you be and you'll be fine. I am so in love with you. I wish we had more time until we had to do this. I could better prepare you. But, we are where we are."

"As for your tirade, I can counter every objection with three words. I love you. I know you're on edge. I get it. I understand insecurity and feeling you're where you don't belong. I was alive once, if you recall. I was poor. Then, overnight, I was the daughter of the fucking Queen. I understand what you're feeling."

"You have no idea how beautiful you are. I have seen and been with beautiful women. None have ever captured my attention like you. To me, there has never been a woman more beautiful than you, not Michelle, not Mother, no one. That you don't know how beautiful you are is one reason I fell for you. You are strong, smart, witty, astute. I'll run out of adjectives before you run out of attributes."

"As for your value. You are the sole owner of the most valuable thing I know of. You have one thing no one else has ever had or ever will. My heart."

She took me in her arms and held me, rubbing my back, occasionally kissing me gently. I felt myself relax. After a few minutes, she said, "practice your fang control. It will distract you. You need to master it, anyway. I'm going to text Mother with our ETA and get her instructions for our meeting."

"I'm certain of one thing. When she sees you in that dress, she is going to think you're HOT. Maybe she'll just decide to fuck you as her test. You would not be able to resist her. Hell, you wouldn't even want to." she teased.

We spent the rest of the plane ride mostly in silence. I practiced and tried not to fret about what might occur. I got pretty good at fang control. When we landed, the nerves began anew.

"Breathe, Love," Collen said in a soothing voice taking my hand. "I'm here."

She held my hand the whole way to the house.

I was expecting a castle or some fortress from medieval times. What I got was a modern architectural vision. Sweeping steel curves and glass facade built into a hillside. No one would ever assume this was a house where a Vampire lived, let alone one who was, essentially, a Queen. The house was huge, what I could see of it. I let out a whistle.

"It's even bigger and more stunning inside," said Colleen. "You can't see it, but, if necessary, it is virtually impenetrable. Mother says we are to meet her in the Throne Room at midnight. We have a few minutes to freshen up before then."

We got to our room and washed up, fixed our hair. I practiced deep breathing and fang control. Then, it was show time. We left our room and took an elevator down three floors. The elevator doors opened onto a spacious hallway with 12 foot ceilings. To the left was a room that had doors that were easily 10 feet high.

"Here we are," said Colleen. She hugged me tight and kissed me deeply. The combination of our emotion and my nerves hardened my nipples.

We opened the large double doors and entered the Throne Room. I thought Colleen was kidding when she called it that. It looked like every such room in every movie about Kings and Queens. There were chairs in neat rows along the sides of the room. A wide carpet led from the doors to a dais reached by three steps. On the dais were three large plush chairs with high backs. Seated in the middle chair was a woman who I assumed was the Matriarch. On her right, in a slightly smaller backed chair sat another woman, Diana, I assumed. The matching chair on the left was empty.

We walked up the aisle and stood in front of the dais. Colleen let go of my hand. We curtsied. Then, she took the three steps up the dias, walked to the vacant chair and sat down.

"Fuck me," I thought. "This shit is real. I've been called before the Queen. I have no idea what to do. God, I hope there's no headsman."

"I am Helena, the Matriarch," she said. She prounounced it Hell-A-nah, not HELL-e-na. She motioned to her right and said, "this is Diana, my partner. All rights and honors of the Office of Matriarch apply to her equally as they do me. She motioned to her left to Colleen. Colleen holds the Office of Second. Her authority is subordinate only to me and Diana."

"Ok, so this was going to be formal. Shit," I thought.

Helena stood. Diana and Colleen took the cue and stood as well. The Matriarch was a shade over six feet tall. She had shoulder length, chestnut hair and piercing green eyes. Had I seen her on the street, I would have guessed her age to be mid 40s. Her face and figure rivaled any 30 year old swimsuit model. Diana, was nearly as tall and just as beautiful. She appeared to be roughly the same age, with dark, almost black, hair and brown eyes. Both were dressed impeccably in what, clearly, were designer clothes. If there was a beauty contest anywhere, they would have been the finalists, along with Colleen.

Helena asked, "Katherine, right? Is that your preferred mode of address?"

I nodded. "Yes, Matriarch," I replied, trying not to sound as intimidated as I felt.

"You are aware that it is by my permission Colleen created you as a member of this family?" She asked.

"Yes, Matriarch."

"Good," she said. "Strip."

"I beg your pardon?" I asked. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Colleen give a slight shake of her head reminding me that I should not question nor fail to respond.

"You heard me. Strip! You won't like what happens if I have to ask again."

I nervously undid the buttons on my dress and let it fall to the floor and stepped out of my shoes. I secretly thanked Colleen for suggesting no underwear. I started to roll down my stockings.

"Leave those," she said. She looked at me appraisingly. "Turn around so we can see all of you."

I did a slow pirouette conscious of my hard nipples.

"Colleen was correct," she said. "You are a beautiful woman. She showed us photos, but they did not do you justice."

I started to relax a bit. She took the three steps down from her chair and stood directly in front of me, close enough that I could touch her with no effort.

"Kneel," she said. It was not a request.

I knelt, my buttocks resting on my heels, my back straight, my head up looking into her eyes.