A Vampire For Christmas Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held out her arm to me. "Show me your fangs."

I let my fangs drop, my lips withdrawing enough to expose them to her view, thankful Colleen had me practice.

"When I say 'feed', take my hand and arm in your hands, bite my wrist firmly, but under control, and feed. When I say 'stop', release my arm. Do not look away. Do you understand?"

I nodded. "Yes, Matriarch."

"Very well, let's begin. Katherine, Feed."

I took her hand in one of mine and her forearm in the other. I lowered my mouth. Without losing eye contact, I let my fangs penetrate her skin. I felt the warmth of her blood fill my mouth. I began to suck and swallow, my desire for more growing with each drop.

After a minute, she placed her other hand on my forehead. "Katherine. Stop."

I hesitated a couple of seconds, reluctant to lose the wonderful taste. Her hand on my forehead pushed in a motion too rapid for my eye to see. I never felt such raw power. In an instant, I was sprawled on my back on the floor.

I immediately started to apologize, thinking I had reacted too slowly to her command to stop. Remembering Colleen's instructions, I held my tongue. I looked up at the Matriarch. The shock and surprise clearly showed on my face as my eyes filled with tears.

"Kneel," she commanded.

I looked at her incredulously.

"Katherine, KNEEL!" There was no mistake about the urgency with which she expected her command to be followed.

I quickly tried to recover my pride and knelt in the same spot as before, looking into her eyes.

She held out her arm again. "Katherine, Feed," she said.

I nervously took her arm and again sunk my fangs. I was rewarded by the sweet flow of her blood which I swallowed. I began to lick and suck, wanting more.

A minute passed until she commanded, "Katherine, Stop."

I drew one more swallow and began to release her arm. Again, too fast for me to see, she pushed her hand on my forehead, sending me sprawling on my back. This time I began crying from the humiliation and pain of landing. I looked at Colleen and started to say something. She shook her head no and nodded in the direction of the Matriarch.

The Matriarch motioned for Diana to come to her side, then stepped aside. Diana looked at me and said in a stern voice, "Katherine, Kneel."

I scrambled to my knees and knelt in front of Diana, looking into her eyes. I saw kindness. But, overlaying that kindness, I saw authority.

She held out her arm to me in the same manner as the Matriach had. "Katherine, Feed," she commanded.

With shaking hands, I took her hand and and forearm and gently but firmly bit into her wrist. Her blood began to flow, filling my mouth. I started to swallow, tentatively. Her blood tasted similar to the Matriarch's, just a subtle difference. I drank for a minute, her other hand resting on my forehead.

"Katherine, Stop."

This time, there was almost no hesitation. I released her wrist in time to feel her hand push my head back sending me crashing to the floor again. That one really hurt, physically and emotionally. I was fully crying now, afraid to ask what I had done wrong, knowing I was not to speak.

"Katherine, Kneel," commanded Diana.

Crying and trembling from fear and anger, I resumed the expected position at Diana's feet. I looked into her eyes and saw a tear break through her resolve.

"Katherine, Feed," she commanded.

I took her proffered arm and bit her wrist, the blood filling my mouth. It was sublime, but I couldn't enjoy it as I would like, fearing another admonishment.

After a minute, Diana commanded, "Katherine, Stop."

This time, I released her arm instantly. Yet, her hand pushed against my forehead sending me flying, further. I lay there a few seconds and let out a scream. I was pissed. I was in pain. I was beyond embarrassed. More than anything, I was scared. The strength and speed of these women was unimaginable. Colleen took a step toward me, then stopped and backed away.

"Katherine," the Matriarch said, firmly. "Stand up and come here."

I got to my feet, sobbing and a bit wobbly. I had no idea what to expect next. I just knew I hated this test. I figured I had failed and now faced some gruesome fate.

I gingerly walked to stand in front of her, looking into her eyes. Eyes that now appeared gentle. She made a motion toward me. I flinched. But, this time, she took me in her arms and held me tight, allowing me to cry on her shoulder. After a few moments, I calmed down.

"Katherine. Look at me," she whispered softly, still holding me tight. I lifted my head and looked into her eyes. She kissed me on the lips. Then, she said, "You did nothing wrong, Katherine. In fact, you did everything right. This was an object lesson. Calm yourself and let me explain.

She released me and Diana, took me in her arms, hugged me tightly and kissed me. "How do you feel?" she asked.

"I'm ok, I think. Embarassed, a bit sore, and extremely confused," I responded.

She kissed me again, then released me and said, "I would not expect less."

I stood facing the Matriach.

"Katherine, you are a Vampire. There is no longer anything that is human about you, save the residual human blood in your veins that has yet to be used for sustenance. It is by my blood you exist in your current form. I am in complete control of your very existence. I can end you if I choose for any reason I choose. It has ever been thus with Kings and Queens. No human law compels you. No human authority guides your actions. No human law can protect you. My laws, my rules, my commands are all that govern you as long as you exist."

"It is so for everyone who is a member of this family. It is essential that you know and understand these facts. For, you are not simply a Vampire. You are a pureblood Vampire, one of only four in this family. As such, you have access to power you do not yet know, some of which you just witnessed. It is latent and will need to be trained, but it is there, nonetheless."

"As a pureblood Vampire, you stand at the head of the family, jointly with the three of us on the dais. A fourth chair will be added after today. Your place will be beside Colleen for all official activities in this chamber. This exercise was so you would understand who you are and who we are."

"You do not realize it yet, but you are already stronger than Vampires who have lived for centuries. When trained, your power will exceed anyone in the family. It will be equal to the three of us. Your commands to any other member of the family are to be followed as you followed ours, without hesitation, without argument."

"For this lesson, I chose the action of feeding for a reason. You must learn to control your hunger. When feeding, you must learn how much blood to take. I will not have a family member endanger a human who willingly provides that which we need to live."

"You will be called upon to provide pure blood to family members from time to time, as I, Diana and Colleen do. Most often, that happens in a manner you just experienced, without the nudity, of course. The feeding ritual is done thus to reinforce the line of authority and to afford us control over the amount donated. Our blood is a powerful force. It is not unusual for even an experienced Vampire to have difficulty disengaging from a pure blood feeding."

"At times, you will find yourself in a situation where you will want to have sex with a family member. We are hedonists, so it's not surprising. When doing so, the complusion to bite rises, as it enhances the pleasure. Obviously, a bite means that Vampire receives pure blood. We must be aware of the quantity and keep that within the bounds of how much that Vampire is to receive to manange their duties."

"This day, I declare you to hold all privileges, authority and responsibilities of the Office of Second, equal to Colleen.

As you and Colleen are partners, mates, lovers, so are Diana and I. However, there must be order in any line of authority. Diana is first in line. Collen is second in line behind Diana. You are third in line.

Because of the line of succession, Colleen retains authority over you, as I do over Diana. The occasion for me to command Diana in anything is rare and becomes more rare with the passage of years. So, too, will it be with you and Colleen. I expect that you will not permit yourself to become angry with her when she must. She is responsible for your safety and training."

"That completes today's lesson."

She smiled. Her countenance shifted from hard to soft in a second. "Welcome Katherine," she said gently.

"You have made my heart full because of the joy you bring to Colleen's. Though we are not truly Mother and Daughter, we call each other such as a testimony that I love her more than any parent could love a child they bore."

"She loves you more than you know. She has for some months. Had you refused her offer, it would have wounded her deeply which would have saddened the entire family. Thank you for accepting her. As you have accepted her, so Diana and I, accept you. It would please me if you would show your acceptance of Colleen by also calling me 'Mother'."

Colleen ran to me and grabbed me into a crushing hug, raining kisses all over my face, "I love you so much. I am so proud of you."

She turned and hugged Helena and Diana, crying tears of joy. "Thank you both. She means the world to me. I have waited too many years for someone I could love this much."

Diana said, "you have chosen wisely. I am happy for you both."

Helena held Colleen and said nothing for a moment. Then, she said, "I love you Colleen. You two are going to make me cry if you aren't careful. I was so worried for you. I look forward to Katherine and I becoming as close as you and I are."

"Katherine, you should get dressed now. We will meet in the Library for tea. Staff don't need to see your breasts hanging out. They are fantastic, by the way." Helena said laughing. "That dress is perfect for you. The colors compliment your hair and eyes. Excellent choice. It lets your nipples show. I like that."

They left. I started getting dressed.

Colleen said, "Let's go to our room, so you can freshen up. You did well. I never doubted you for a moment."

"Bullshit," I said. "I could tell the whole plane ride and when we walked in here how nervous you were. You were afraid for me. Shit, I was afraid for me. I love you for that." I hugged her as we walked out.

We eventually made our way to the Library to meet with Helena and Diana. We sat and had tea. Sadly, no scones. I found I like popovers.

We talked for several hours. We discussed my background, the party and the events of the next day. Helena seemed particularly interested in the description of my reaction to my first feeding. She agreed with Colleen that for me to feed from others would have been a risk, the desire for me to be pureblood notwithstanding. I could see her thinking about it. She kept her own counsel. I figured there would be a lesson for someone as a result.

"Will you be staying long?" Helena asked.

"I think we might leave tomorrow night. Unless, you feel differently." Colleen replied.

"That's fine. I have a thought, though. I was thinking I might want you to spend the day with me today. Katherine could sleep with Diana. I feel a need to be close to you. And, Diana could get to know Katherine better."

"I love you, Mother," said Colleen. "Katherine, what do you think? I know we're, basically, on a honeymoon. Would you object to sleeping apart so soon?"

I looked at Diana to see if I could gauge her response. She smiled at me, nodded her head and winked. How could I refuse? "That would be fine. Honest. I would like to get to know both Diana and Helena, I mean Mother, better. And, we have, as you told me yesterday, an abundance of time," I said.

Helena raised an eyebrow. "Are you suggesting we switch next day?"

I blushed. "I didn't. I wasn't. Fuck, I don't know what I'm saying," I stumbled.

Colleen saved the day. "I think that is an excellent suggestion. We can stay for two days. Each night we can conduct training sessions for Katherine. It would be great to have both of you involved."

Helena said, "it's near dawn. Colleen, why don't you take Katherine up to your room. Katherine, you are not a guest. That room is yours and Colleen's. Colleen, give me 30 minutes, then come to our room. Diana will go to Katherine's room then."

Everyone agreed.

Helena hugged me and kissed me. "Sleep well. I'm happy you're here."

Colleen took me to our room. Good thing too. I forgot to leave breadcrumbs. Who knew how long it would take me to find it? When we got there, she took me in her arms and squeezed.

"I can't tell you how much in love with you I am. I have no doubt Diana will want to talk a bit, and even less doubt she'll want to fuck you. I know Mother's intention for me. This is new to you. Are you good with it? Mother and Diana will not insist nor be offended if you're uncomfortable."

"I love you, Colleen. More each day. I admit to being a bit overwhelmed but I am trying to adjust. I want to make you happy. If you're okay with it, then I'm good with it. I truly would like to get to know Diana and Helena better. Besides, have you SEEN Diana?"

She laughed. "You." She shook her head. "This family doesn't do jealousy, especially when sex is between we purebloods. I do have one request."

"Anything you want. You know I'll do it if I can."

"Relax and enjoy yourself. Diana is a generous lover. When you bite, that is the time NOT to relax. When she says stop, do so."

"Yeah, I get it, or she'll probably throw me across the room. Trust me. I've had my ass kicked enough for one night," I laughed.

"God, I love you," she said as she hugged me again. "Sleep well. See you in the evening." She turned and walked out the door.

I sat on the bed, my mind sorting out the day's events. So much. So many questions. What did Helena mean when she said I have powers, exceptionally strong ones at that? Remembering Colleen's display of speed to prove she was a Vampire, can I do that? Books say Vampires have some mind control? Is that true? How will I know how much blood is enough when feeding or donating or during sex, for that matter? Will I age at all? Was Mother always the age she appears or was she a baby Vampire at one point? Does she have parents, siblings? Just how big is this family anyway?

A full 20 minutes passed until my reverie was broken by a light knock on my door. My door. That will take some getting used to. "No need to knock. Come in," I said softly.

Diana entered wearing a dark green mid thigh, silk robe. Damn, even her legs were perfect. She was carrying a small cloth bag. She smiled warmly, walked over to the bed and sat down beside me.

"In this house you can expect your room to be a haven," she said "No one, including Helena, will enter unbidden. Now, I want to make absolutely certain you are okay being apart from Colleen today. We can put off doing this for another time if you are not. No offense taken."

I turned and sat cross legged facing her. "I'm fine with it. I'm a bit nervous, but I'm learning how different this life is from what I knew. It feels like first date jitters. I'm actually hoping you can help me. From what I know, your experience was close to mine. Unlike Colleen, who would have died otherwise, you chose to be changed. That's huge. But to immediately become Vampire royalty and first in line for the Throne must have been as overwhelming for you as my transition has been."

She laughed gently, "Colleen said you were smart. Helena and I discussed just that topic when Colleen asked permission to try to convince you to join us. In fact, that's why I was delayed. We three were again talking about it. We agree that I might be the best choice for some of your questions. I would love to help. What you wish to keep between us, I will."

"Thank you. That means a lot to me. I promise not to ask you to keep secrets from Helena that would make you uncomfortable."

She laid the bag on the foot of the bed. "A present for you for later," she winked. "Now, I propose we undress, get in bed and snuggle. The classic definition of an intimate discussion."

She stood and dropped her robe. Stunning. Perfect breasts, full rounded hips, a light bush and those legs. My God, those legs. Top the image with a perfect face and, Wow, just Wow.

I undressed and laid down. She joined me, lying face to face. She hugged me and kissed me. A gentle warm kiss. We lay in each other's arms, her one arm lightly stroking my back. I stroked her side from thigh to shoulder. Our breasts were slightly mashed together, her one leg resting gently on mine.

She looked into my eyes and said, "this feels nice. So, what is your most burning question?"

"You mean besides what's in the bag?" I asked.

She laughed. "Yes, besides that. We'll get to that soon enough."

"How you and Helena came to be mates, I suppose."

"I was completely taken off guard at the party. I didn't know Michelle was a Vampire. When Colleen explained it all to me, it was a shock. I realized that if I wanted to see Michelle again, I had to accept Colleen's offer. The idea of not aging and dying, living out a mundane life was certainly a consideration. Living an extended life of wealth seemed preferable. I reasoned I could do more, learn more, experience more. Of course, there is Colleen. Beautiful, kind, caring. I knew she was in love with me. It wasn't logical, but I knew I could fall in love with her."

She smiled warmly, "Yes, it sounds familiar in many ways. You realize the party was solely for your benefit, right? Colleen was so nervous, but her hopes were high. Michelle and she became friends right away. All Michelle could talk about was you. How much she feared for you and hated losing you. Colleen set out to make sure you were safe and to find a way to let you know Michelle was okay. She did not expect to fall for, as she put it, 'this beautiful woman she had yet to meet'. She felt she knew you so well that she was sure you were 'the one'."

"Damn, no pressure there, huh? So, back to my question, but first, can I ask a personal one? You don't have to answer."

"Ask. I'll likely answer, but I reserve the option,"

"Have you fucked Michelle? Colleen said she has and Mother has."

She laughed, "Of course. Separately and together with Helena. She's fun and beautiful. I understand you two resisted what is a natural urge. She told us that she wanted you for years. You really should let that happen, you know. My advice. First time with Michelle, have it be just the two of you. You two should catch up, come to terms with what you both are, how you got here, and break your artificial barrier from your human days."

"Makes sense. Thank you. So, you and Helena."

"Ah, yes," she said, "there is a tale. A couple of friends and I had tickets to a play. When we got there, I discovered the seat next to me, directly on the aisle, was empty. Just before curtain, Helena walked in and sat in the empty seat. I was not alone noticing her. She was stunning. Exquisitely dressed, tasteful jewelry. She smiled at me when she took her seat. It was a dazzling smile, but it was her eyes that caught my attention. Not only were they beautiful, they seemed to glow. I was never more glad to have a seat mate."

"At the intermission, I ran into her in the lobby. I screwed up my courage and said 'I can't believe my luck to be seated next to the most beautiful woman in the theater'. She smiled and said, 'I was going to say the same thing'."

"We introduced ourselves and chatted about the play. By then, it was time for second curtain. She escorted me back to our seats. My friends were all atwitter. I introduced them. I got a lot of sly winks and a couple of thumbs up. I thought nothing of it, at the time."

"After the play was over, she walked with me to the lobby. She said, 'it occurs to me that the two most beautiful women here ought to have dinner together'. She took my number. We agreed on a date and time. Then, she walked out of the theater and got into a limo. Two evenings later, she called."