A Vampire For Christmas Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Michelle seemed about eighty percent sure you would accept my offer. Either way, we both reasoned that you deserved closure. So, I told her to call you and I set up the party. Not surprisingly, we enlisted Francois and Beverly to help. The rest, you know. Had you said no to my offer, you would have still received a significant cash gift. And, no, it would not have been to buy your silence."

"I've been thinking about you two a lot. Michelle has become one of my closest friends. She missed you so much it was heart rending. When you're finished with your two month sequester, will you do me a favor?"

"As if you have to ask," I said, tears running down my cheeks.

"Will you take Michelle on a date and then to bed? It would be the greatest gift you could ever give her. You know how much fun she is. She's even more fun in bed. Diana said you're astute enough to know there will be some limitations owing to your positions, but, I would love you two to be as close as you can. She deserves it and so do you. I think the three of us could have a lot of fun together. Before you ask, yes, that includes a threesome. We talked about this."

"Shit, my partner is asking me to fuck my BFF as a favor. I don't know. I suppose, if I must," I said laughing.

We hugged and kissed. "Damn," said Colleen, 'our hour is mostly gone. Let me call Mother. I need another hour."

"Why?"

"Guess," she said. She called, got the answer she wanted, then jumped on top of me and started kissing me.

I rolled her off me. "No fucking way. You are still one orgasm behind. I'm going to even the score. You just lie back and enjoy."

I took her face in my hands, looking into her eyes. "Diana said Vampire blood enhances the pleasure receptors. I've been having the best orgasms of my life these past few days. She also said that while the Vampire drive to have sex is strong, the quality is still dependent on the desire between two people."

"You said I'm your top two. Well, you're mine, by a wide margin. Diana is fantastic. You know how beautiful and talented she is. I love her and enjoyed just being with her. She gave me a spectacular orgasm. Still, NO ONE makes me cum harder than you. I am damn sure no one ever will. I love you so much."

I kissed her and she held on tight, her hands rubbing my back. I pressed my leg between hers. "Damn, you're wet already."

"Always, for you, Love."

My hand traced lines along her side from her hip to the side of her breast. I kissed her neck, my fangs immediately released. I used them to tease her neck and shoulder. My hand cupped her breast. Her nipple was already hard, begging to be squeezed. As I did, I sank my fangs into her shoulder. She yelped in surprise, then moaned as her hands held me there. I counted as I fed. When I got to 40, I couldn't wait and relaxed my bite, licking her shoulder. Her blood is ambrosia.

I released her breast and moved my hand down over her stomach, scratching with my nails then brushing lightly with my fingertips. I rained kissed below her shoulder onto the tops of her breasts as my hand moved lower playing with her pubic hair. My lips found her nipple. My teeth clamped onto it, then released to allow my tongue to trace circles around it. Colleen's moans deepened.

My hand moved between her thighs, lightly caressing one then the other. She wiggled her hips. I found her labia and pulled lightly on them, their wetness coating my fingertips. My finger separated them as I bit into her breast. She reacted as before, grabbing my head and holding me. I drank and again started counting in my head. My finger found her clitoris. I pressed it, then lightly circled all around it, rubbing it. Her hips pressed into my hand begging for more as her breath quickened. This time, I reached 50, released my bite and pushed my finger inside her. I continued to lick the wound then recaptured her nipple. Her hips jerked off the bed at the intrusion.

I found her other nipple as my finger explored her pussy. I made sure to touch every surface as I moved my finger deep then withdrew it to rub her clit. I moved back and forth between her breasts teasing each nipple. My finger alternated between fucking her and playing with her clit.

I pulled my finger out and kissed quickly down her stomach moving immediately to her pussy. I wanted to taste her more than anything I can remember. My lips found her clit. I began to use my tongue to press, then lick, than lightly tease her. She was breathing harder and moaning louder. I licked the length of her pussy, sliding my tongue back and forth. I tried to push my tongue as deep inside her as I could. I held her hips, my head buried firmly between her thighs.

I could feel her orgasm building, slight tremors beginning in her thighs. My mouth moved to her clit as I pushed two fingers inside her. I began a slow deep fucking motion as I sucked and licked her clit. Her hips were rising and falling, her moans more guttural. I increased the speed of my fingers while maintaining a lazy light tonguing of her clit. Her muscles were contracting around my fingers. I could feel her pussy pulsing as her orgasm built.

"Bite me!" she screamed. I moved my head to the inside of her thigh and bit. Her blood flowing into my mouth. The strength of her orgasm caused me to have a small but delicious climax. I forgot to count. I let my fingers continue to move inside her as I fed. Her hips bucked wildly, her stomach clenching. She held my head to her thigh, babbling "Yes, yes, I love you Katherine."

As I felt her orgasm subside, I finally released my bite. After licking the wound, I shifted my attention back between her legs. I licked her clit lightly then buried my tongue in her drenched pussy. She clamped her legs and pushed me away. "Too much. Fuck. Too much. I love you. Come here."

I kissed my way up her body, pausing to bite each nipple, until we were face to face. She kissed me and threw her arms around me in a bear hug. I couldn't breathe for a second, her grip was so tight.

We lay there for a few moments, catching our breath and bathing in the closeness.

When we had calmed, I said, "I'm glad you didn't 'face the Sun' and found me instead."

"Me too," she replied. "It sounds melodramatic, but, I honestly believe you saved my life."

"Yeah, by letting you take mine," I laughed. "Seriously, I don't want you to ever be weary of life. I will make it my mission to see you aren't"

"As long as you're with me, I can't see that ever happening," she said.

"If you EVER decide to do that, I'll be there with you. Hand in hand. We will 'face the Sun' together. I gave you my life. That means that where yours goes, mine goes. Even if you did some horrible shit to make Helena condemn you, I would hold your hand in the Sun Chamber and we would die together. Without you, I have no life."

"Katherine, no. I don't want that responsibility. I love you too much. That is not a promise I could ever hold you to."

"It's not something you get to control. I'm yours, completely. It's my choice. Anyway, let's not talk about it. Just promise me that you'll let me know what you think at all times. Don't go inside yourself. I did that almost my whole life. It cost me what might have been with Michelle. I don't regret how things have worked out. But, had you and Francois not entered our lives, I would have missed out on the life that I would have wanted most. I never want you to have to feel closed off again. I never want to either."

"Change of subject. Are you sure Helena is ok with us taking this extra time?" I asked.

"Definitely. I blamed it on you. She said there'll be a penalty. You'll have your ass kicked during martial arts training. The upside is I'll be the one to kick it," Colleen laughed.

"So, that's how it is? I didn't think your generation engaged in trash talk. Must I remind you who the athlete is in this family?"

"My generation, huh. Pretty cocky there, 'Curly'. Must I remind YOU who is the rookie Vampire and who has eighty years of practice?"

We lay there a few minutes laughing. I thought back to our first conversation. Colleen seemed so much more relaxed, less formal and guarded than when she first explained my choices. And, I was starting to feel that I was finally somewhere I belonged. Though, I still had doubts that I deserved it.

We showered, dressed and headed down to the kitchen to meet Helena and Diana. I had no idea what was in store. I just knew it was going to be physical. "At last, something I know a bit about," I thought. Wrong.

Diana began by outlining the night's activities. "First, we're going to go over movement. Running, jumping, stealth. Then, we'll begin martial arts training and armed combat. We don't need to worry about strength training or core. The power of your blood gives those to you. No amount of exercise will make you stronger. The movement training will hone your actions into controlled use of the power your blood gives you. Does anyone want anything to eat or drink before we begin?"

We declined and moved to an exercise room that was the size of a basketball court. On the walls were various staves, knives, swords, even some firearms.

"Guns and rifles? We're going to learn to shoot?" I asked.

"No," said Diana, "not shoot, dodge."

"What? You think I can dodge a bullet? What if you're wrong?"

"Then you get shot. Simple," offered Helena.

"Relax, we're not going to do that until you're ready," said Diana. "But, by the end of the next two months, you'll be able to."

"Colleen," said Diana, "stand beside Katherine. When I say 'go', move to the opposite wall. Ready? Go."

In a blink, Colleen was standing against the wall on the other side of the room, a good 60 feet away. Unlike at the party, this time I could track her. "Ok, so Vampire vision can follow crazy fast movements. That could be useful," I thought.

Diana said, "Katherine your turn. Ready? Go."

I started to sprint. In a split second, I had gone 30 feet and ended up sprawled face down on the floor. "What the fuck?" I said, as I got to my feet.

Diana said, "Well done, at first. But, you started to think about it. Instead of visualizing yourself being at the wall, you started looking at how fast your legs were moving. We've all done it. You're an athlete. Do you think about what your arms and legs do when you're walking or running?"

"No, of course not" I said. "I look where I'm going so I don't stumble, but I don't think about my movements. I've been doing them my whole life."

"Exactly," said Diana. "Trust your body will move at maximum speed to the spot your eyes choose as your destination. Try again. Ready? Go."

This time I focused on the wall beside Colleen. I blocked out my amazement at the speed. I was at the wall beside her in an instant.

"Great job, Love," Colleen said. She kissed me. "A reward."

Diana said, "Ok, Katherine, I want you to go to the opposite wall. Ready, Go."

I picked a spot on the wall and ran. In a flash, I was there.

"Katherine, now go back to where Colleen is. This time stop just before you run into her. Pick your spot and focus. I recommend you not hit her."

I picked my spot and, just as before, I was there, almost instantly, a foot from Colleen.

"Perfect," said Diana. "Now, I want you and Colleen to race to the opposite wall."

"Eat my dust," said Colleen.

"Oh, it's on," I replied.

Diana said, "Ready? Go."

We took off. Colleen made it to the wall at least 10 feet sooner.

"She cheated," I said. "I know she used some Vampire juju to anticipate the start command."

"Did not," laughed Colleen. "You're just slow. Can't even beat an elderly woman over three times your age. She stuck out her tongue.

"I demand a rematch," I said.

We did the same race 10 times. Each time, the difference was the same. I could not make up an inch of ground on her.

"What the Hell," I said, "What am I doing wrong?"

Diana, Helena and Colleen were almost on the floor laughing.

Finally, Diana said, "Nothing. The difference you're seeing is simply a reflection of your individual power. Colleen is full pureblood. You are pureblood, but not at the peak of your powers. Your human blood is slowing you down. As the next two months progress, you'll gradually match her speed. Watch."

Diana and Colleen lined up. Helena said, "Ready? Go."

They took off. Two equal blurs who touched the opposite wall at exactly the same time.

"If you were to race Michelle or Francois, you would be close, slightly ahead, is my guess. It's all a matter of how pure the Vampire's blood is. We will repeat this exercise every time you come for training. You'll see growth each week. I promise."

"On that note," Helena continued, "Diana and I have decided you will come here weekly for two days. You will train under our direction. You will feed from each of us to strengthen our bond. Depending on Second tasks, Colleen will, of course, come along. But, I imagine there will be a time or two it will be just you. Also, I want you to feed from Colleen at least once a week as well."

"Do you have a problem with that?' She smirked.

I snapped to attention, my expression firm and dutiful. "No, Matriarch." I almost fought back my evil grin.

"Stop it," laughed Helena, shaking her head. "Damn, stepping on my joke. Diana is right about you. You are a handful."

We practiced running. Moving side to side. Running in a weaving line. Running in reverse. After a while, we practiced running to a person and grasping them, as if we were going to subdue them. That proved hardest, but, as I learned to focus, I started to master it. Learning jumps was far more fun. Years of volleyball gave me good control of jumping motions both moving and stationary. Then, it was time for a break.

"Colleen," I said. "Should I feel tired?"

"How tired do you feel? Compare it to workouts you did as a human."

"Oh, not nearly that much. But, I do feel a bit weaker than I did when we started."

"That's normal. A human uses energy during exercise. Vampires do as well. Not as much, but some. Humans will eat, drink and recover. Calories burned, calories replaced. When Vampires exert their powers, we regain energy by drinking blood. You don't need a full feeding. A modest amount will suffice."

Just then, a person I had not met came into the room, bearing a tray of glasses. Colleen introduced him as Walter, one of Helena's household staff.

"Excuse me, Miss Colleen," he said, bowing slightly. "Helena asked me to bring these to you."

"Thank you, Walter," said Colleen. "This is Katherine, my partner."

He bowed to me and waited for us to each take a glass and to drink it. He held out the tray for our empty glasses, bowed and left.

It took about 20 seconds for the blood to relieve my fatigue. "I feel strong already," I told Colleen. "Is that the amount of time it takes to replenish?"

"I don't imagine this will surprise you, but, it depends. If you had drunk human blood, it would take a few minutes. Vampire blood? Depends on the power of the Vampire? Are you starting to notice a theme? Pure blood is extremely powerful. Is it any wonder Vampires want it so badly?"

All of a sudden, Diana and Helena appeared behind us. I didn't see or hear them reenter the room. "How did you do that?" I asked.

"Remember, I said that we were going to do stealth?" laughed Diana.

We spent the next couple of hours practicing. I was never able to get behind any of the three of them, but I did get close a couple of times. The good news was that by the end of the exercise, I could detect all of them. Then, it was time for another break and another glass of pure blood.

After the break, a man and woman entered the room. I could tell at first glance they were Vampires.

The man and woman walked up to me. He bowed. She curtsied.

The woman said to me, "I am honored to meet you, Katherine. I will protect you, with my life if necessary."

The man said to me, "I am honored to meet you, Katherine. I will protect you, with my life if necessary."

Colleen said, "Hello Bridget, Victor. Thank you for coming. I'm sorry I didn't permit you to accompany me until now. As promised, I've had Valerie's and Mother's security nearby. I know how you two worry."

She said to me, "Love, these two are our personal security. They are extremely well trained and among the best we have in the family at their job. As they are assigned to both of us, it is our responsibilty to provide them sufficient pure blood to keep them at peak skill."

I smiled, "Nice to meet you both."

To Colleen, I said, "this is certainly a surprise. We never discussed even the need for such staff. How did I know the moment I saw them that they were Vampires? I didn't have that same thought when I met Walter."

"Blood recognizes blood, Love. Anyone you encounter, you will instantly know whether they are Vampire or human. It is a power all Vampires possess. In time, you will even be able to immediately gauge their strength pretty accurately."

"It is the same power that let you see me clearly in full speed and to sense me, Diana and Mother in the stealth excercises. That aspect of your Vampire power allows you to hear as well as see at an extremely high level. You will discover a host of latent talents. And, yes, yours will be stronger than those who are not pureblood."

"Viktor and Bridget will be conducting today's martial arts and weapons training. Today, your pureblood advantage will be less a benefit than their training. Of course, your reactions will be faster than theirs, but their experience with the techniques should offset that. They will NOT pull punches, so be prepared to learn quickly or feel pain."

Viktor began by saying, "Vampires have the ability to heal, to some extent. A broken bone will mend. A bruise will fade. A stab wound, even a gunshot, can be survived, depending on the location and extent. You cannot regrow a limb, for example. If your heart or brain are shattered, that cannot be overcome. A stab wound to the heart can be overcome, depending on the extent. The less pure the blood, the less damage necessary to stop or kill a Vampire."

Bridget followed up, "the Matriarch has a theory that the 'stake through a Vampire's heart' idea stems from successful encounters between humans and weaker Vampires. She believes the first Vampire killings were done by spear. Thus, the idea of wood and the heart. Really, what difference does it make? A sword, a knife, a wooden stake. All are potentially lethal. Of the three, the stake would be a thicker weapon and likely to cause the most damage."

Collen chimed in, "if left untended, a wound will heal in time. How much time depends on the power of the Vampire. As you saw, drinking blood rejuvenates, in our case, with pure blood, rather quickly. Mother tells tales of combat with groups of Vampires, where she would kill one, drink quickly to heal wounds and restore maximum power, then move to the next adversary."

"Today, we will only focus on hand to hand combat and staves", she continued. "No bladed weapons, no firearms. Those will come in later weeks. In time, as you learn technique from Bridget and Victor, your speed will leave you unaffected by their attacks. Mother, Diana and I will then need to spar with you under Bridget and Victor's supervision to correct and improve technique. I warn you in advance. Diana is good. I'm better. Mother is another story. She has centuries of experience and training. Diana and I have not had to quell Vampire uprisings. She has. She is said to be positively lethal and heartless in battle."

The next few hours I would rather forget. I was thrown, punched, kicked. My attacks were unsuccessful or resulted in painful counter attacks. I was hit with a staff everywhere from ankle to head. Victor and Bridget were unrelenting. At the end, I was drained and sore. Fortunately, Walter appeared with a glass of blood, which I greedily drank. Within, a minute all my soreness and stiffness was gone and I felt energized.