A Vampire For Christmas Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victor and Bridget did not apologize for beating me. I didn't expect they would, nor would I have accepted their doing so. Their job was to teach me. The more I could protect myself, the easier their job would be. They did allow that I had done better than they expected. It was little solace. They bid me good night and withdrew, leaving me alone with Colleen.

"You did well, Love. Being an athlete helped. I was much less successful in my first training session. Now, let's go get a shower. You are due in Mother's room just before dawn. Do you mind if Diana and I use her gift to you?"

"Definitely, you should. I can't wait for us to try with each other. Is there anything I should know about Helena before I go to my appointed fate?" I asked.

"The underside of her breasts are her weak spot. If you get the chance, bite her there. It sets her off. Oh, and don't try the finger on the ass trick. She's not a fan. Seriously, just respond to the moment. She loves you already. How could she not?"

We got in the shower. Colleen began lathering my back then pulled me in tight. She soaped my breasts spending a longer time than normal squeezing them and playing with my nipples. This time she lathered my stomach and hips. She whispered in my ear, "spread your legs, Love." I stood leaning back against her, my legs spread a comfortable distance as her hand covered my pussy. She rubbed gently, her fingers finding my clitoris.

"You can never be too clean," she purred. Apparently, she felt that was true inside my pussy as her fingers penetrated me. She moved them all around, in deep, than almost out. After a few minutes she released me, turned me around and kissed me hugging me tightly. "Just getting you warmed up," she said. "Now get dried off and don't keep Mother waiting."

I dried off, fixed my hair, put on the shortest robe I could find. On shaky legs, I made my way to Helena's room.

I knocked lightly. I was more nervous than I had ever been. And, thanks to Colleen, completely charged up and horny. "Come on," I told myself. "You had fun with Diana. Helena says she has the same feelings for you. What's the big deal?"

"Come in," said Helena.

I entered the room to see a gigantic bed, red silk sheets, a mountain of pillows and in the middle, Helena, naked.

"My God, you are unbelievably beautiful," I said. "I am so out of my league."

Helena smiled warmly. "Diana and Colleen said you really don't see yourself as beautiful. That should not be."

"Come here," she said as she patted the bed beside her. And, take off that robe. I've already seen you naked, remember? Do you recall what I said?"

"You said the pictures Colleen showed you did not do me justice. You said I was beautiful. You also said my breasts were amazing."

I crawled up next to her. She took me in her arms and kissed me. "You have to stop being intimidated. You seem to think you are somehow unfit to be here. There are no more tests. No evaluations. You are one of us. The only one who doubts that is you."

"Colleen thinks you are more beautiful than I am. In her eyes, you are. In Diana's eyes no one is more beautiful than me. To me, no one is more beautiful than her. That is normal among partners. In our cases, including yours, the rest of the human race and this Vampire family see us that way as well. We are purebloods. That makes us different. You were beautiful before the change. The change from human to pureblood has only made you more so."

"As for your fitness. You are third in line to the throne of my family. You are worthy of that position. You know how I know that? Because, I said you are. That is all the assurance anyone in my family should ever need. Be patient. Give yourself time. You will come to feel comfortable."

"Aside from Diana, Colleen is the most important thing in my life. I came too close to losing her. YOU saved her. She could have chosen any Vampire or human on this planet. She chose you. You told me you would respect her. Doubting her choice is not very respectful."

"Sorry," I said. "It's all a bit overwhelming. And, I do think Colleen is the most beautiful being. I meant what I said when we awoke today. I am in love with her."

"I know it's easier said than done," she said, "but you have to start trusting us, ALL of us, including me. I have no illusions about my beauty. I'm stunning. I say that not as a boast, but as a detached appraisal. I'm powerful. You will never meet someone as powerful as me on this planet. Unless of course, you've met Diana or Colleen. And, in two months, anyone who meets you would say the same about you. That is your future. Embrace it."

"I've never been that good at being confident where looks are concerned," I said. "At sports, I know myself. I have natural talent that's been shaped by practice into real skill. You can't practice being prettier. Besides, I was taught since childhood to avoid pride. Be strong, but be humble, was an idea drummed into me."

"I'm not asking you to lose your humility. Colleen never has, nor Diana. I'm asking you to lose your insecurity. Whether or not you understood all the aspects of your decision, this is who you are now. The family depends on us for so much, leadership, protection, guidance. They will look to you. You must be up to the task."

She continued, "I would normally say the choices you have are to be one of us or not. I won't give you that choice. Your departure would kill Colleen as sure as I'm holding you. Your choice is to be who and what you have been made to be by the woman to whom you have committed your life and love."

I breathed a huge sigh. "I will. It won't be easy. I learned to be who I was for twenty eight years. But, I would do anything for Colleen."

I smiled a sly grin. "Besides, you would just order me and I'm afraid of what you might do if I disobeyed."

Helena started laughing. "See, you're learning already. If you don't kiss me now, this night will end badly for you. I can administer pain and pleasure in equal measure. Were I you, I would choose pleasure."

I shrugged. "You leave me no choice then." I kissed her, my tongue invading as my hand cupped her breast. Her nipple was already hard. It was longer than normal, though not freakishly so. The better to bite.

Her hands moved directly to my ass cheeks, pulling me closer. She massaged them and the backs of my thighs. She spread my legs and slid her hand past my ass to run her fingers around my labia, tickling the outside then moving between them exploring the opening to my pussy.

"Wow, someone is really wet," she whispered. "Is that all for me?"

"You certainly are one cause of it," I replied. "Also, Colleen and I showered together before I came here. She wanted to make sure I was REALLY clean. She also wanted to make sure I was really horny. That was not a problem, by the way. If you keep doing that, I'll cum pretty quickly."

"Hmm, since she was so thoughtful, perhaps we ought to take advantage of her efforts. Katherine, please kneel."

"What? I mean, Yes, Matriarch. I sat up and looked around the room. Where do you want me to kneel, on the floor, on the bed?"

She laughed lightly. "I shouldn't tease, yet. You really need to relax around me. I didn't order you to kneel. I asked you to kneel. I even said please. A Matriarch does not say please. A lover does. You're a smart woman. Where do you THINK I would want you to kneel?" She winked and slid down a bit on the bed and lay on her back.

"Oh, sorry, I, um, you, um, oh Fuck." This was a side of her I had not imagined. It was going to take me some time to see the woman instead of the Queen. But, in that moment I saw her only through the eyes of lust. God, what an image.

I straddled her head and situated myself so she had access with her mouth to my pussy. She immediately ran her tongue along my opening, tasting my wetness. I cupped both my breasts and pinched my erect nipples. Her tongue swept from the back to the front of my pussy, pausing to push as far into it as she could. "You taste delicious. Colleen did not tell me THAT. She can be so selfish," she teased.

She placed her hands on mine, squeezing my breasts gently. When her tongue found my clit, I almost lost my balance. My hands reached for the headboard of the bed as I leaned forward to steady myself, leaving my sensitive nipples to her fingers. She was not shy about rolling and pinching them. Her mouth moved to my inner thighs, licking, scraping her fangs against the skin. I moaned and rolled my hips, my eyes closed reveling in the pleasure, when like a flash of lightning, she bit. Her fangs sank into my thigh. My eyes flew open in surprise as the pain shot through the pleasure, then the familiar rush of bite euphoria set in. I moaned as she drank from me, my orgasm building.

Time stood still as I felt her tongue worrying the wound and her mouth sucking to draw more blood. My breathing started to quicken, the tightness in my stomach warning of my approaching climax. Then, there was a second of loss, as she withdrew her fangs and stopped feeding as her mouth moved back to my waiting pussy and clit. She tongued me flawlessly, probing my opening, licking the length back and forth, attacking my clit in a well timed series of movements.

Each swipe of her tongue brought an increased level of sensation. Gripping the headboard, my hips rocked back and forth, trying to guide her tongue's movements, to no avail. My legs began to quiver. My nipples screamed with delight as her fingers manipulated them to best advantage. This woman KNEW what she was doing. She began to suck on my clit. That did it. I screamed, "FUCK!" as my orgasm hit. Waves of pleasure shook my body. It felt as if my pussy was on fire. The muscles contracted, though there was nothing to grab. I could feel my pussy pulsing and widening as my juices flowed freely.

She did not relent. As my orgasm washed over me, she kept up her attention. Only after what seemed an eternity, did she lighten the pressure on my breasts as her tongue began moving in a more lazy motion, allowing my orgasm to subside. She moved her hands to my hips, gently guiding me off off her. I was feeling shaky, but was able to lie beside her, hugging her and kissing her, tasting my juices and my blood on her lips and tongue.

"That was fast and powerful. Seems you CAN let go. Was that so difficult?" she whispered.

"Kind of hard not to with Colleen setting me up, then you looking all beauty queen, licking me to insanity. That WAS amazing. That is not what I expected. I'm going to need a few minutes, but I want to taste you and see if I can drive you crazy."

"I would love that, but not this time. This was all about you. I have known Colleen long enough that I figured she would do something like that. Besides, I want you to come to see me, not as the Matriarch, but as Helena, as someone who loves you and someone in whose bed you are welcome and desired."

"There will be Matriarch moments. I will let you know when. But, I want you to see me as a lover and confidante first and foremost. Your comfort is important to us all."

"To that end, it's time for you to feed. Diana said she held you as you fed yesterday. That is how we will feed you, all of us. We want that closeness. You need that closeness to bond with us."

"Ok," I said. "I can do that. I want to do that."

"What I meant was I want you to feed, NOW," she laughed.

I kissed her, then slid my lips along her cheek to her neck. I found the spot where her neck met her shoulder. I released my fangs and bit deep. She winced, then quickly relaxed. Her arms encircled me and rubbed my back. Her one hand moved to cradle my head. "Don't worry about time," she said. "You can't take too much. Drink and let your mind and body relax. Let me strengthen you as we strengthen our bond. My blood is yours."

I did not feel the urgency, as I had before, to drink as much as I could. My sucking and drinking were more controlled, savoring, rather than gorging. After a time, I have no idea how long, she said softly, "Katherine, it's time to stop."

I slowly backed off, released my bite and licked her neck. She kept holding me, while I came back to myself.

"I love you, Mother," I said quietly.

"How do you feel? You should have fully replenished your initial blood loss now. By my count you've taken three liters of pure blood."

"Right now, I don't know. I'm too satisfied to take stock. When we began training today, I felt stronger than ever and more energized. I'm curious how tomorrow will be. Is it possible to have too much blood?"

"Not really, at least not that it would be damaging. When Colleen created you, she took about three liters of your blood. I know she was two liters low because she set that much aside for you. She would have absorbed your first two liters almost immediately. The other liter, some would have leaked. It was an arterial bite. Too much at a time, at first, to swallow. But, the rest. A liter is not too much to hold inside for later use."

"A lesser Vampire might feel a bit sluggish, unless they drank pure blood. Then, they would feel extra strong for a time."

"How long did it take you to figure all this stuff out?" I asked.

She replied. "A long time. Centuries. A lot of centuries. Everything we know has been the result of trial and error. There have been mistakes. I've had to do a lot of cleanup. There is so much, that one telling would take too long and would overwhelm you."

"I know you want to know how old I am," she continued. "Everyone does. I will offer this much, for now. I've been around longer than a millenium."

"You can imagine what I've seen humans and Vampires do. Good and bad. Some of my mistakes have become fodder for tales told about Vampires. I regret the ones that have caused humans to fear us. Being given such power affects each Vampire differently. Some live only for the excess their power can afford them, taking no heed of how they can affect humans.

"How long can Colleen and I expect to live?"

"That, I don't know. The longest any Vampire, other than me, lived was almost nine hundred years. Sarah was a pureblood mate I created. The pain of her death is why I was terrified of losing Colleen. Members of my family have died in various ways. None, so far, has died of old age. There are several family members today who have been Vampires more than five hundred years."

"They must be pretty powerful, then," I mused.

"You would think," she responded. "Some have raised the level of their skills higher than you might imagine. But, right now, even as untrained as you are, none are your equal."

"Tell that to my body. Viktor and Bridget beat the shit out of me."

She laughed. "I'll let you in on a little secret. Before they came in to meet you, Diana and I gave them a half feeding. Their powers were greatly enhanced. Their technique was superior. That's why you suffered. A few weeks from now, even with sloppy technique, your speed and strength will be too much for them to do what they did today."

"None of our security staff can subdue a pureblood Vampire. We are too powerful even for a full squad. They would have a difficult time with a Vampire as powerful as Francois, Michelle or Beverly. That's intentional."

Their main task is to protect us from humans and to control rogue Vampires, who tend not to be among the 'elite'. I learned the hard way that controlling the security staff is essential for our safety. They need to be powerful, but within limits."

"Powerful Vampires have been the cause of every uprising. That is one reason security staff also do surveillance to detect problems early so they can be resolved. At times, a Vampire must be destroyed to prevent problems humans don't deserve. Humans are good at creating their own messes. They don't need us making things worse. I've had to kill many Vampires I was responsible for creating. I regret it, but I would regret more becoming a scourge on the people of this planet."

"Helena, we have all this power, all this life expectancy. Why don't you simply expose the family as a force for good and solve the problems humans create?"

"There was was a farmer who awoke one day to find that his favorite goose had laid an egg of solid gold," she said.

"Yes, every child learns the story of the goose that laid the golden egg. What about it?" I asked.

"Good, since you know the story, you know how it turned out for the goose."

"The farmer ended up killing the goose to get all the eggs at once," I said.

"Exactly," she replied. "This I have seen firsthand. Humans often initially see us as a blessing. Eventually, some among them resent anyone having authority over them. Some want what we have and try to take our blood thinking it will aid them in their own rise to power."

"Humans populate the planet unevenly in levels of social and intellectual advancement. Even if we could convince the entire planet of humans to do only what is in the interest of the common good, there will always be those who will seek power and control for themselves."

"Have you net interceded at all? Have you taken no steps to prevent, say, a World War?"

"I did in the earliest of days, but the result was always humans will be humans. I have decided the best course is to peacefully coexist with humans, stay out of their way. They are a food source, first and foremost. Beyond that, they are useful for the comforts of life they create, housing, food, clothing, technology. They are good at that, despite their self destructive nature as a species."

"I look for ways to provide assistance that will help but not control events. Usually those are best received on an individual basis. Colleen and Diana are constantly suggesting actions we could take. I expect you will as well."

"I would like for us to figure out ways we can best aid humans without risking their full understanding of who and what we are. Past experience tells me such awareness will cause them to either fear us, want to control us or become us. I strive to avoid the first. I will not allow other two."

"You need to sleep. You have a lot to do tomorrow. I'm sure you have a thousand questions, more if Diana is to be believed. You will learn everything in due time. You MUST learn it It could well be that one day you and Colleen could be called upon to become Diana and me. It's even possible that you could one day be Matriarch."

"Thanks, how am I supposed to EVER sleep with that tidbit rolling around in my head?" I said.

"You will," she said. "Even a Matriarch needs rest. Besides, you have a great sleep partner and two incredible backups."

"Good night, Katherine. Your being here has made Colleen want to live. Doing so has made me happy beyond your ability to know right now. I will come to treasure you as I do Colleen. If you believe nothing else about me, believe that."

"Good night, Mother. Thank you. For everything."