A Vampire For Christmas Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, that was a risk. Colleen was very thorough in explaining what a Vampire was and how loved and appreciated you were. Oh, and how she fucked you. She presented a strong logical case for what was, by all human standards, an irrational decision."

"You were right. Colleen and I are a perfect match. I don't know, in the final analysis, how great you and I would have been. But, our friendship has stood the test of time and, if today is any indicator, we are great in bed."

"I refuse to second guess my love for Colleen. I won't try to compare what might have been with you to what is with her. It would not be fair to her or to us. I am happy, Michelle, happier than I ever imagined. I get the sense you are as well."

"Kath, I have, in essence, married Prince Charming. I have every girl's dream. I agree that we should not compare what we imagine might have been with what is. I love Francois with all my heart. We are mates. I love you with all my heart, but in a different way. We are Best Friends Forever. I want to make love with you as often as we can. You AND Colleen."

"I hope you still like Men because Francois thinks you are one of the hottest women he has ever met and wants very much to find out if you're as good in bed as he thinks you would be. We know the answer to that one now."

"Here's the thing," I said. "I'm one of the four most powerful beings on this planet. I am one of the richest beings on the planet. If Helena, Diana, Colleen, and you are to be believed, I am one of the most beautiful women to have ever lived. I have to confront those concepts every day. Someone is always reminding me of one those things."

"The fact is, I struggle to believe ANY of it. I'm only just beginning to learn who I am and what I can do. I'm starting to believe in how powerful I am. That's easily measured. Solid facts. I need only look around me and at my financials to see how wealthy I am. But, to imagine I am among the most beautiful? I see you. I see Colleen. I see Helena and Diana. I look in the mirror and can tell I look different, better. But, I don't see me in your league or theirs."

"I'm just Katherine. I've always been, just Katherine. I hope to always remain, just Katherine. The difference is that I have power and money to be able to help people and to make the World better for some. I have no idea what I'm doing, nor what my future holds. I only know that I am forever grateful to you for opening these doors for me."

"Of course Francois can have his wish. I will do almost anything to make you happy. And, no, it would not be a chore. Have you seen Francois? My only issue is that Colleen has never gotten over being raped, stabbed and left to die. For her, enjoying sex with Men can be difficult, impossible at times. She is my mate, my partner, my life. I will always be cautious about Men, for her sake. Still, I do enjoy a good cock if the Man knows how to use it."

"Trust me. He does. Thank you, Kath. That will mean a lot to him and to me. Threesomes are fun. You'll see."

"Michelle, I need sleep. I need to spend time holding my BFF whom I have missed and thought for a year that I had lost. I love you."

"I love you, Kath. It's good to have you back."

Author's note: This concludes "A Vampire for Christmas". It does not, however, end the tale, nor my stories of Katherine and the Vampire World into which she now belongs. I can imagine visits with Beverly, with Francois and Michelle, and much more in that vein, no pun intended. Plus, I am wildly curious about how Helena came to be an Original Vampire. I have thoughts, but no clear decision. If there is interest, I will continue to publish.

My idea is to write tales about the characters and this World that do not require new readers to binge on chapters under this title. Some readers don't like to do that and I would hate for them to miss the opportunity to see if they would enjoy this vision of Vampires. Though, I would love for them to want to read each chapter. Truth be told, I genuinely like this World and the characters. I imagine the tale of Helena would be several chapters, including some dark and dangerous parts to her story. Plus, every palace has its intrigue.

For those who wondered, Todd Snider is an actual recording artist. He has written some really good songs. 'Trouble" is a real song. Look it up on your favorite music app. If you like it, be sure not to miss his 'Talking Seattle Grunge Blues', 'Alright Guy' and 'My Generation'. They are genuine fun.