A Vampire For Christmas - Next Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So they drink the Matriarch's blood like I just did?"

"The short answer is yes. But, as you so bluntly put it, I fucked Michelle. As you have learned, during sex, we bite and feed. It's our nature. That is why you and she cannot enjoy one another until your human blood is totally absorbed and you are pureblood. We don't want your blood diluted and we want to control the amount of pure blood members receive."

"Oh my God! The Matriarch has sex with family members doesn't she? With you? With Michelle? Will she expect me to fuck her? How would that make you feel?"

"Enough," Colleen threw up her hands, laughing. "Yes, she does. Yes, I have. Yes, Michelle has. Why woudn't she want to with you? Have you seen yourself? Why would I deny her and you that pleasure? I just hope she asks me to join."

"Now, shower and tea. I have to teach you to feed before this night ends. I'm looking forward to it since, by my count, you are one orgasm up on me. The sooner you move your ass, the sooner you can bite mine."

I carefully stood up. I felt a bit shaky, but was able to walk without a wobble. I entered the bathroom and almost fainted from the sheer luxury of it. There was a large double shower covered in what had to be marble. There was no door, the shower was so large. On the other side of the room was a whirlpool tub big enough for a small crowd, a double vanity, all simply beautiful.

There were towels and cloths already laid out and an array of the finest toiletries ever. I entered the shower and turned on the water. It felt like heaven. Enough spray to invigorate but not uncomfortable. There were showerheads from head to knee level. As I was beginning to lather, Colleen walked in and turned on the shower next to me. After a bit, Colleen said, "turn around." I practically purred as she washed my back, making sure not to ignore my ass. She reached around and rubbed soap on my breasts, gently teasing my nipples. When she removed her hands, I let out a groan of disappointment.

"Let me do you," I said.

"I'm counting on it," replied Colleen. "Take your time finishing in here first."

"That's not what I meant...." By then Colleen was drying herself. She looked back and winked.

"That IS what I meant, Love," she said as she left the room.

Colleen explained to me later that she walked over to the bed, picked up her phone and made the following call.

"Hello, Beverly. How are you today?"

"Colleen. Hi. I'm great, the party was fun. How about you?"

"The party was more than fun. I suspect the house is buzzing with the news. For me, the party was a complete success. The best ever."

"Yes, we heard your hopes were realized. I'm glad for you. I can't wait to meet her. She was the reason for the party after all."

"She was. Anyway, I have a favor to ask. Also, is Michael nearby?"

"He is. What can we do for you?"

"Can you ask the staff to retrieve Katherine's purse and cellphone and give them to you. Then, will you set her up with a new phone on our service with protections and contacts to match mine. Is there a way to dump her phone data so that she can retain what's important to her?"

"Of course. So, Second protocol. Got it. I can have the phone ready in an hour."

"That's great. Thank you so much. You might want to wait an extra hour to bring it to her. Would it be convenient for you both to pop in then? I have thoughts that will need Michael's attention."

"Of course. See you then. We're both happy for you, Colleen. You've needed this after......well, you've needed it."

As Colleen hung up, I appeared from the bathroom. I noticed Colleen sitting on the bed, her phone in her hand. I thought about asking who was on the phone, but decided against it.

Collen, seeing my hesitation, offered, "That was Beverly. She and her partner, Michael, own this house. It was my party, but they graciously hosted it. I called and asked them to come up to meet you in two hours. She grinned wickedly. "What ever shall we do until then?"

I rushed over to the bed and jumped into Colleen's arms. I kissed her and held her tight. "I love you so much." We fell back on the bed.

"Time to even the score," I said.

I pushed Colleen onto her back. I lightly traced my hand from her thigh up her side to her shoulder, took her head in my hands and kissed her, my tongue searching. Not realizing that my fangs had dropped, I nicked Colleen's lip.

"Oh, shit. I didn't realize. I'm sorry."

"Hush," said Colleen. "Biting is part of the fun. In moments of stress, our fangs automatically want to drop. You'll learn to control them. Lust, especially, makes them appear. So, it's a compliment. Now get to work," she laughed.

I felt my fangs with my tongue. "I'll have to be careful with these things," I thought.

I nibbled on Colleen's ear one hand cupping her breast. My other hand gently stroked her hair, twisting it with my fingers. "I love your hair," I whispered.

My fingers on Colleen's breast traced her nipple. After a few strokes, her nipple began to harden. I pinched it, and rolled it between my forefinger and thumb.

Collen let out a soft moan her nails scraping over my back.

I started kissing my way down, her neck. I felt the overwhelming urge to bite. I started to press into her skin with my fangs. "Not yet," Colleen said softly. I moaned in disappointment but continued to kiss her neck down to her shoulder blade. My hand on her breast continued to massage and tease, then moved to her other breast for similar attention.

"Can't have the girls being jealous of one another," I said with a slight chuckle.

I continued kissing from her collarbone onto the rise of her breast sliding down as I went. I rained kisses over the tops of her breasts, carefully avoiding her nipples. My hands were squeezing both breasts. Then I captured one nipple and areola in my mouth, my tongue washing over the engorged nub.

I repeated the process on Colleen's other breast. She relaxed more into the bed giving in to the pleasure and moaning softly. I could feel her breath starting to quicken as her pulse increased. I felt myself getting wet in response. I could smell the blood just below the surface of her skin. I wanted it.

I started to press into her skin with my fangs. I felt the indentations ready to burst. I was going to have my first feeding.

Colleen grasped my head and sternly said, "Katherine. You need to look at me." I lifted my head, my eyes shining brightly, my fangs extended, a feral look on my face. "Katherine, calm yourself. Deep breaths." After a few breaths, my eyes settled back into a warm glow, my lips were no longer drawn back, the tension in my jaw relaxed. "Good girl. Slow and gentle, Love."

Colleen guided my head back to her breast. I focused on licking and sucking her nipples. My hand caressed Colleen's side moving to her stomach. I ran my fingers through her silky pubes, still licking and sucking one nipple then the other. After a few minutes, my fingers found her pussy. I stroked the outside of her labia, then moved to her inner thighs, then back to her pussy where I ran a finger between her lips, feeling the wetness there. I pushed one finger inside which caused her to gasp and grab my wrist to hold me in place.

I kissed the underside of her breasts and started biting and licking across her stomach, stopping to press my tongue into her navel. Still downward my kisses continued. I paused to blow gently on her pubic hair all the while moving my finger slowly in and out of her pussy.

I moved down further until I was kneeling between Colleen's spread legs. I slid my finger out of her and sucked on it, tasting her, looking into her eyes as I did. I then put my hands under her ass, and lifted her hips slightly for my mouth to have better access to the target I was seeking.

God, I love her taste. I was losing control again, so I took deep breaths as I gently sucked her labia and held them between my teeth. After calming myself, I used my tongue to separate her labia and licked around her exposed pussy, ultimately finding her clit. My tongue circled it and pressed on it, then licked it, then flicked at it.

I could feel her breathing getting more shallow and she squirmed with each attack on her clit. I wanted more of her taste, so I began licking around her opening. My tongue tried to move deep inside her as my finger had done. I alternated for a few minutes between capturing her clit, sucking on it, licking it, then moving back to probe her pussy with my tongue.

Colleen was holding my head, her moans encouraging me, but also inciting my bloodlust. I pulled my hands out from under her ass. One hand slid up over her stomach and found her breast. I concentrated my effort on gently caressing, pinching and rolling her nipple. My mouth captured her clit, while, with my other hand, I slid two fingers in her pussy. Colleen jolted and pushed her hips off the bed. "Don't stop," she begged.

I had no intention of stopping. I began sliding my fingers in and out of Collen's soaking wet pussy, occasionally twisting them while inside, touching every inch of her vagina. My tongue continued washing over her clit.

Colleen was squirming harder now, her orgasm near. Her vaginal muscles were milking my fingers, her hands firm on my head holding me in place. Each minute of these actions brought her closer. She released my head and began kneading her own breasts, squeezing her nipples. Her breath was coming in ragged gasps, her legs started to quiver. "NOW!" she screamed.

I lifted my head, pulled back my lips, my eyes shining again. I slammed my fangs deep into Colleen's thigh. The blood instantly began to well in my mouth. Letting out a long, loud moan, I began to suck and swallow ravenously. I wanted nothing more than to drink. Still, my fingers kept fucking her.

Colleen hollered when she was bitten. She explained to me later that she had been bitten before and knew what to expect, but this was different. This was the woman she created and who owned her heart. She knew this first bite would be etched in both our memories forever. She felt the euphoria that followed the pain and her orgasm exploded.

Colleen's hips were bucking, her thighs trembling. She reached for her clit and started rubbing it, pushing her orgasm to new heights. Her orgasm went on forever, it seemed.

I was overwhelmed with the need for blood. I sucked and swallowed, moaning loudly. Nothing had ever tasted so good. Each mouthful drove my desire for more. It felt as if I could actually taste her orgasm. Between the strengh of her climax and the smell and taste of her blood, I felt myself having an orgasm. I wanted more.

I could feel Colleen coming down from her high and relaxing. She was holding my head gently as I fed. I heard moans and realized they were mine. At one point, I let out a deep growl as I tried to get more blood with each suck at her wound.

My growl was, apparently, a warning sign. When I growled again, Colleen's hold on my head became more firm.

"Stop!" Her command had no effect other than to make me growl again in defiance and clamp down harder.

"Katherine!" she yelled, "Stop, Love." Again, no effect.

"Katherine!" she yelled again, louder this time. She grabbed my hair and yanked my head away from her thigh.

I glared at her and hissed. My fangs were dripping blood, a small rivulet escaping my lips. I fought against her grip trying to get back to my feeding. She was amazingly strong. After several failed struggles, I shook my head realizing what was happening."

"Fuck! I'm so sorry. Did I hurt you? I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Shit. I'm scared, Collen. I coudn't stop. I don't want to be a monster." I was crying and shaking.

Colleen pulled me up, kissed me and hugged me tight. "Love, don't be scared. You are not a monster. You didn't hurt me, well, not any damage. In fact, I had the best orgasm of my life. Honest."

"Mother was right. Only she, Diana or I could have been your first feed. The amount of pure blood in you already makes you too strong for someone as untrained as you are. No human could have stopped you. Not many Vampires could have. We will teach you to harness your power. I promise."

I lay in her arms, trembling and crying. I buried my head in her shoulder.

"Katherine, listen to me. You did nothing wrong. I underestimated the hunger and its effect on the amount of pure blood in you at this stage. Plus, you were feeding on pure blood. Any Vampire could lose control in their desire for it. That's on me. I'm also new at this part. We both learned something."

Still sobbing, I said, "I hissed at you. I felt like an animal. I have never felt such power or desire. Is that normal for a Vampire?"

Colleen nodded, "To some extent. But, you have only had pure blood. The power in it means that, for you, everything is magnified."

"I love you, Colleen. I wanted to drive you crazy with pleasure. But, it ended up that I just wanted to feed."

She laughed, "mission accomplished."

We lay together holding each other, Colleen gently stroking my hair. She drew me in for a long slow, languorous kiss.

"That was really your best orgasm?" I asked.

"It was, Love. Experts say when a couple learns each other's likes and dislikes, sex gets better. Orgasms get stronger. I hope we survive," she chuckled.

"I had an orgasm just from your responses and my feeding. Is that how it is for everyone?"

"It varies according to the situation. If I am simply feeding from a human, no. If I am having sex with a Vampire, Beverly, for example, it depends. When I fed from you, definitely, yes. When I ended your human life, I had the best one until now. Being a Vampire does not seem to change the part the mind plays in good sex."

"So," I teased, "you're saying I'm top two?"

"You're incorrigible. Yes. Top two. By a lot."

We lay there a bit longer savoring the closeness. After a bit, Colleen stretched, reached for her phone and dialed a number. After a moment, she said, "Henrietta? Hi, this is Colleen. Can I trouble you to bring a tea service for four up to the Master Guest Room, please? We would appreciate some scones with some butter and apricot jam. Don't bother to knock. Just come in. How long? 10 minutes? Perfect. You are a dear."

To me, she said, "we need to have a quick washup and put on robes. We Vampires are fine with nudity. It's in the blood. It goes along with the hedonism. The staff, being human, can be uncomfortable with it."

After we got cleaned up and robed, we sat at a small table in the room. A middle aged woman opened the door and entered with a cart bearing a silver tea set and an array of pastries. She gave a short curtsy to Colleen and said, "As you requested, ma'am."

"Thank you, Henrietta. You needn't curtsy, you know."

"I appreciate that ma'am, but I thought. You know. With your guest and all, proper protocols were required," Henrietta replied.

"Thank you for your consideration. This is Katherine. She is not a guest. She's my partner, " Colleen said as she smiled and winked at Henrietta.

"You're welcome, ma'am. Miss Katherine, it is good to meet you." She curtsied to me.

"Likewise, Henrietta," I said with a smile.

"Henrietta, please do me a favor if you would," asked Colleen. "I prefer not to have to go through formalities with all the staff. Do you mind advising the rest of the staff who Katherine is and how she relates to me. Whatever indulgences you all allow me, please allow the same for her."

"I shall, ma'am. Let me know if there is anything else you need. Good day to you both." With that, she turned and left the room.

Colleen poured two cups of tea. "I take mine unadorned," she said, "but there is cream and sugar if you wish, Love. These," she indicated one plate, "are scones. The ones with the icing shaped like a cross are hot cross buns and the others are popovers, different fruit flavors I imagine."

As we began to eat and drink, there was a knock on the door.

"Oh, do come in Michael and Beverly. It is your house for God's sake," she yelled. "We're expecting you."

A very attractive couple who would appear to be in their mid to late 40s entered the room. They walked over to the table. Colleen rose and hugged them both, kissing the man on the cheek and the woman on the lips.

"Katherine, this is Michael. He is our Director of Administration. Apart from legal and financial matters, he ensures whatever documents are required are handled."

I stood, walked over to Michael and held out my hand to shake. Instead, he gave a bow and kissed it. "It is a delight to meet you, Katherine. Colleen has told us so much about you and her hopes. I am delighted to see they have been realized. May I say, you are even more lovely than she described. And, she was uncharacteristically effusive."

I blushed. "Nice to meet you Michael. Your house is spectacular, as was the party. Thank you so much."

Colleen waved a hand toward Beverly and said, "This is Beverly. She is our Director of Technology. If there is something a computer can do, Beverly can make it happen or prevent it, whichever is needed. She has been in the family long before the computer was invented, but with the first breakthrough she has been playing with them. There is no one in the human world who can match her, nor the equipment we can buy."

Beverly walked over to me, curtsied and hugged me, kissing my cheek. "We are so glad you are here. We have wanted Colleen to find a partner for decades. Please take care with her. We all love her and want her to be happy. We know we will come to love you as well."

"Thank you, Beverly," I said. "I love this woman beyond what I ever thought myself capable."

"Business, then," said Colleen. "Shall we sit? Beverly and Michael, help yourself to tea. Now, first things first. Beverly, were you able to get what I asked?"

"Like that was even a task," laughed Beverly. She held out a phone and handed it to me. "This is your new phone. We destroyed your old one so no one could trace it. Don't worry, we saved all the data from your phone for you to sort through for what you may wish to keep. No one has looked at anything, even me, so your privacy is intact. Colleen will help you set up logon security. It's tied to your blood and hers."

"Thank you," I said examining my new toy.

"In addition, said Beverly, we have disabled all social media apps tied to you. After all, to the human world, you died yesterday. We cannot have dead people signing on to Facebook can we?" she laughed.

I nodded wistfully. "Yes, I see where that makes sense, though this is the first I have had to think about the impact of my decision on those who know me. Knew me, I guess."

"Indeed," said Colleen. "Michael. We need to do as we did with MIchelle, though maybe a bit more thorough. Michelle did not want a death notice where Katherine would read it in case she was able to convince us that she would be allowed to get closure. I thought it risky at the time but am glad we allowed it. I don't think any caveats exisit in this case. Katherine, do you agree?"

I thought a moment, then shook my head yes.

"In that case, Michael, our story is Katherine was visiting London on holiday and was involved in a tragic car accident. She died at the scene. We will need a police report of the accident. We will need an emergency services report and hospital records. We will need a death certificiate as well. The tragedy will need to reach news media, low key, of course. Then, we will need the appropriate people in the States notified."

"Meanwhile, let's have someone go to Katherine's apartment and retrieve any things that she cannot live without. Leave clothing, furntiture, and everything else."

"Katherine, I know your parents are gone and you have no siblings. Is there anyone you wish to designate to receive whatever from your previous life is valuable?"