A Vampire For Christmas - Next Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a moment, I said, "Francine from the volleyball club. We were occasional lovers, so, we were close enough that she would not be shocked to be named. She could use some of the clothing and a bit of extra money would be welcome."

"Fine, then, Michael, make sure there is a Will found among her possessions along with a hidden stash of money. I should think 10,000 dollars would not arouse suspicion, should it Katherine?"

"No, that's the most anyone would imagine at my salary." I said. "You don't have to do that, Colleen." She waved off my protest and simply smiled at me. "Thank you. Francine will be grateful for the money."

"Good then," said Colleen. "Katherine will give you the details for the Will. Can we think of anything else?"

"Umm, the body?" said Beverly. She looked at me and grinned. "A body and face like that. What a shame. Still, cremation seems like the way to go."

That brought howls of laughter from everyone.

"Have an attorney get in touch with Francine. Ensure a box of remains gets to her and offer assistance to her in handling Katherine's final affairs, whatever she needs. See that Katherine's things from the hotel accompany her remains. Don't forget her purse with ID. Place a bit of 'vacation money' in it."

"Thank you, Michael for handling all this. If you think of anything else, assume my approval. Time, of course, is of the essence," said Colleen. "Thank you both for your efforts and for the party. We are going to be doing some traveling the next couple of weeks."

"Oh," said Michael, "when do you leave?"

"Tomorrow night. Shit. Passport," said Colleen.

Michael smiled and nodded. "Exactly. She will have one tomorrow by mid day. Your last name, I imagine?"

"That is why you have the job you do. Yes, my last name, her choice," Colleen said proudly. "Now, we're going to turn in. We have to be awake for an afternoon fashion show tomorrow. Thanks again, both of you."

Michael and Beverly hugged us and left.

"Well, that was enlightening," I said. "I had not considered all that would be involved in my death. It's staggering. I have a question though, well, two questions."

"Ask away," Colleen replied.

"Is everybody going to keep bowing and curtsying to me? I am not sure how I feel about that. It seems so formal. Yet, they appear to be casual toward you, like friends would be."

"There are few hard rules about it. But, you ARE the equivalent to Second in the family. Some deference is expected in certain situations. Michael and Beverly were showing you their acceptance of your position and authority. As you get to know them, they will relax. Your other question?"

"You kissed Michael on the cheek, Beverly on the mouth. I assume they both have positions requiring pure blood, right?"

Colleen smiled, "Yes they do. And, that was very observant of you."

"I am not sure how to ask this," I said

"I can see I'm going to have to make you a 'did I fuck this one or not' scorecard," laughed Colleen. "Beverly, I have. Quite a few times. She is really talented, an unusually long tongue." Michael, I have, but, infrequently. I love him dearly. He is one of my closest friends in the family. But, he is a man."

"And?" I asked.

"The circumstances of my death have been difficult for me to forget. I know all men are not like that but......... I love sex. I find pleasure with fingers and toys inside me. So, it's not anything like that. The fingers and the toys normally end in the hand of a woman. A cock is different. My brain reminds me I am being penetrated by a man and occasionally I get flashbacks. That tends to detract from the pleasure." Colleen explained.

"So, are you saying you only enjoy sex with women?"

"It's not that simple. I try men from time to time. For instance, Francois. Michelle, he and I tried a threesome. He is a definite hunk. He's also a kind and generous lover. I get Michelle giving herself to him. I found myself focused on Michelle mostly, interacting less with Francois. She noticed. I don't know if he did."

"Threesome sounds like it could be fun." I laughed

"Especially if it's you, me and Michelle," replied Colleen.

"Listen," she said, "If you want to have sex with men after your quarantine, I don't have a problem with it. I want you to be happy and not feel like I'm controlling you. Whether or not I join you will depend on a lot of factors. It's only fair to tell you it's not high on my list. But, I love you, so I am open to things with you I might not otherwise consider."

"If I'm honest, Colleen, over the past few years, I've become less inclined to have a man between my legs. I did have a visceral reaction to Francois when he kissed my wrist, so it's not like men are a complete turnoff. In my previous life, I've had male partners. Some were fun. But, when I think of Michelle asking me to join them, it's her I imagine. I might be pre-lesbian."

"Whatever I am, Collen, I'm yours. I don't consider it being controlled when you tell me what's going on in that gorgeous head of yours so I can make informed choices. I trust that we will never ask each other to do or not do something we would regret. You are my mate and my heart."

She kissed me and held me tight for a long time. "Let's go to bed. We have an early day tomorrow and I need to be close to you right now," said Colleen.

We dropped our robes, turned out the lights and got in bed. Colleen spooned me from behind, one hand hugging my breast, absent-mindedly playing with my nipple.

"Hey, I whispered a bit sleepily. You told Michelle and Beverly we're traveling the next two weeks. You haven't said where."

"Because I haven't truly decided, yet. We'll visit my homes, at least, and perhaps those of a few family members. Most are near tourist destinations."

"Hmm, where are we off to next?"

"Genoa."

"I've wanted to go to Italy, but Genoa doesn't stand out in my mind. What's in Genoa?"

Colleen whispered, "Mother."