A Vampire Going Shopping

Story Info
A vamp girl decides to test her powers in a clothing store.
3k words
4.04
8.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr3ter
Dr3ter
8 Followers

The following story is a work of fiction and any resemblance to real people or events is purely coincidental. Additionally, it is important to note that all characters in this story are over the age of 18. The content of the story is intended for adult readers only.

A vampire going Shopping

Samantha had always been a little different from everyone else. While her friends spent their weekends partying and gossiping, she found herself drawn to the shadows and solitude of the nearby woods. There was something mysterious and alluring about the darkness, and Samantha couldn't resist exploring it.

One day, when Samantha was home alone, she started to notice something strange happening to her body. At first, it was just a tingling sensation in her fingertips, but then she realized that her nails were growing longer and sharper, turning a deep, glossy black.

She was initially terrified, thinking that something was seriously wrong with her. But as she examined her hands more closely, she realized that her nails were now harder than steel, and she could effortlessly slice through solid objects.

As she explored her newfound abilities, Samantha started to notice other changes too. She found that she could move objects with her mind, even without touching them. At first, it was just small things, like making a pen roll across her desk or levitating a book off the shelf. But as she experimented more, she found that her powers were growing stronger and more precise.

And then there was the mind control. At first, Samantha wasn't sure what was happening when she started to feel like she could influence the thoughts and actions of those around her. But when she started to try it out on her friends and family, she realized that she could make them do whatever she wanted.

----------

Samantha walked into the clothes store, her heels clicking on the shiny floor. She was wearing a black dress that hugged her curves, and her long black hair cascaded down her back.

As she walked down the aisle, the sales assistants looked up, their eyes drawn to her beauty. Samantha could feel their desire growing as she approached them, and she smiled to herself.

"Good afternoon," she said, her voice low and seductive. "I'm looking for something special. Something that will make me feel powerful."

The sales assistants looked at her, their eyes glazed with desire. Samantha smiled, feeling the power of her magic coursing through her veins. She lifted her hand, revealing her long, sharp vampire nails.

"You will show me your most expensive heels," she said, pointing her nails at them. "And you will give them to me for free."

The sales assistants nodded, their minds under Samantha's control. They led her to the most expensive section of the store, showing her the most luxurious heels they had.

Samantha smiled, feeling a rush of pleasure as she realized the extent of her power. She could make anyone do anything she wanted, and she knew that she was completely in control.

"Bring me those heels," she said, pointing her long nails at a pair of shimmering silver stilettos. "And bring me a glass of champagne."

The sales assistants nodded and scurried off, leaving Samantha alone in the store. She leaned back against the wall, feeling a wave of desire wash over her. She could feel the power of her magic growing stronger with every passing moment.

As the sales assistants returned with her champagne and the heels, Samantha smiled. She took a sip of the champagne and slipped the heels onto her feet, feeling the soft leather caressing her skin.

"Thank you," she said, pointing her nails at the sales assistants. "You have been very helpful."

--------

Samantha turned her gaze to the sales assistants, her eyes filled with a predatory glint. "You will do something else for me," she said, her voice low and seductive. "Something that will make me feel even more powerful."

The sales assistants looked at her, their minds under her control. They nodded, eager to please her.

"Come closer," Samantha said, gesturing with her vampire nails. "I want to show you something."

As the sales assistants approached her, Samantha lifted her hand and pointed her nails at them. She watched as their eyes glazed over, their thoughts becoming muddled and confused.

"Kiss me," she commanded, pointing her nails at the male sales assistant. "And you," she said, pointing her nails at the female sales assistant. "Touch yourself."

The male sales assistant stepped forward, his lips parting as he leaned in to kiss Samantha. She felt his desire growing stronger with every passing moment, and she smiled to herself as he pressed his lips against hers.

The female sales assistant stepped back, her hand moving down to her crotch as she began to touch herself. Samantha watched her, feeling a rush of pleasure as she realized the extent of her powers.

"Stop," she said, pointing her nails at the female sales assistant. "You will come with me."

The sales assistant nodded, her mind under Samantha's control. Samantha took her by the hand and led her to a private room in the store. As they entered the room, Samantha closed the door behind them, feeling a rush of excitement as she realized what was about to happen.

She turned to the sales assistant, her eyes dark with desire. "Kiss me," she commanded, pointing her nails at her.

The sales assistant stepped forward, her lips parting as she leaned in to kiss Samantha. Samantha felt a rush of pleasure as their lips met, her hands running over the sales assistant's body.

As they kissed, Samantha felt her powers growing stronger. She could feel the sales assistant's desire intensifying, her body responding to Samantha's every touch.

Finally, Samantha pulled away from the kiss, her eyes shining with a fierce intensity. "Do you want to be mine?" she whispered.

The sales assistant nodded, her eyes glazed with desire. Samantha smiled, feeling a rush of power as she realized that she could make anyone do anything she wanted. And she knew that the power of her magic was nothing compared to the power of her own desires.

----------

As Samantha and the female sales assistant were lost in their embrace, they heard a knock on the door. Samantha gestured for the sales assistant to hide behind a nearby clothes rack as she walked over to the door.

She opened it to reveal the male sales assistant, who had returned to see if Samantha needed any more assistance.

Samantha smiled slyly at him, her vampire nails catching the light as she gestured for him to come inside. "I was just about to leave," she said, her voice low and sultry. "But I could use some help with my shoes."

The male sales assistant nodded eagerly, his mind under her control. Samantha sat down on a nearby chair and lifted her foot, pointing her nails at the male sales assistant.

As he knelt down to help her with her shoes, Samantha used her powers to go deep into his mind. She felt his thoughts growing muddled and confused, his desires becoming more intense with every passing moment.

"Kiss me," she commanded, pointing her nails at him. "And touch yourself."

The male sales assistant complied, leaning in to kiss Samantha as his hand moved down to his crotch. Samantha felt a rush of pleasure as she realized the extent of her powers.

She pulled away from the kiss and gestured for the male sales assistant to stand up. As he did, she pointed her nails at him once more. Her long nails were filed to sharp points, giving her an air of danger and dominance as she pointed at him.

"Take off your clothes," she commanded.

The male sales assistant complied, his movements slow and sensual as he stripped down to his underwear. Samantha felt her desire growing stronger with every passing moment as she watched him undress.

Finally, the male sales assistant was standing before her, his body on display for her to enjoy. Samantha pointed her nails at him once more.

"Touch yourself," she commanded.

The male sales assistant began to stroke himself, his eyes locked on Samantha's as he followed her every command. Samantha watched him, her own desire growing stronger with every passing moment.

Finally, she could take it no longer. She stood up and gestured for the male sales assistant to come closer. As he approached, she leaned in and kissed him, her tongue exploring his mouth as she tasted his desire.

Meanwhile the male sales assistant continued to touch himself, and even Samantha's own arousal was reaching a fever pitch. She could feel her body trembling with desire, her vampire nails itching to use their power once again.

"Stop," she commanded, pointing her nails at him. The male sales assistant froze in place, his hand still wrapped around his erection as Samantha stood up infront of him.

"Look at my shoes," she said, gesturing with her claws for him to gaze down at her feet. "Aren't they beautiful?"

The male sales assistant nodded eagerly, his eyes locked on her boots as Samantha traced her nails in the air around them.

"Touch them," she commanded, pointing her nails at the shoes. "And tell me how they make you feel."

The male sales assistant complied, dropping to his knees and running his hands over Samantha's shoes. "They make me feel weak," he whispered, his voice low and trembling with desire. "They make me want to submit to you completely."

Samantha smiled down at him, her vampire nails still clawed up next to her feet. "Good," she said, her voice dripping with lust. "Because that's exactly what I want."

She gestured for the male sales assistant to stand up and walked over to the chair where she had been sitting before. As she sat down, she pointed her nails at the air in front of her, curling at him.

"Come here," she commanded, her voice low and seductive. "And do exactly as I say."

The male sales assistant approached her, his eyes glazed over with desire as he obeyed her every command. Samantha gestured for him to kneel down in front of her and lifted her foot, pointing her vampire nails at his face.

"Kiss my shoe," she whispered. "And then use your tongue to trace patterns on the leather."

The male sales assistant complied, his lips pressing against Samantha's boot as his tongue flicked over the leather in intricate patterns. Samantha moaned softly, her own desire growing stronger with every passing moment.

"Good boy," she said, her voice low and sultry. "Now, touch yourself again. And as you do, imagine that it's me and my nails touching you."

The male sales assistant complied once again, his hand moving faster and faster as Samantha watched him with hunger in her eyes. She could feel her own lust building to a fever pitch as she watched him.

Samantha could feel the male sales assistants nearing climax, but she wasn't ready for him to finish just yet. With a snap of her vampire nails, she used her mind control powers to block his release, leaving him panting and desperate for more.

"Now, my dear," Samantha said, turning to the female sales assistant who is still behind the clothes rack waiting for her command to come back. "Why don't you come over here and worship my feet?" With a snap she lets her boots disappear.

The female sales assistant nodded eagerly, her eyes locked on Samantha's fishnet feet as she approached. Samantha lifted her foot, pointing her vampire nails at the female assistant's face.

"Kiss" she commanded, moving her nails in slow movements. "And then use your tongue to lick my toes."

The female sales assistant obeyed, her tongue flicking over Samantha's feet as she moaned softly. Samantha pointed her claws at the male sales assistant, gesturing for him to come closer.

"Now, touch her," she commanded, her voice low and sultry. "Touch her like you want to touch me."

The male sales assistant approached the female assistant, his hands roaming over her body as she moaned softly. Samantha watched them with hunger in her eyes.

"Undress her," she commanded, pointing her nails in the direction of the female assistant's clothes. "And then let her touch you."

The male sales assistant complied, his hands fumbling with the female assistant's clothing as Samantha watched with anticipation.

As Samantha watched the two sales assistants engage in their intimate activities, she suddenly heard the door to the room open. She quickly turned to see the store manager staring at them in shock.

"What the hell is going on here?" he demanded, his voice laced with anger.

Samantha smiled lightly, lifting her hand and pointing her nails at him. She could feel the power coursing through her as she used her telekinetic abilities to make him kneel before her.

"You're interrupting us," she said, her voice low and dangerous. "But don't worry, I have a use for you."

The store manager stared up at her, his eyes wide with fear and arousal. Samantha could feel his body responding to her touch, even as his mind remained stubbornly resistant to her powers.

She lifted her foot, tracing patterns in the air with her vampire nails as she made him worship her. He complied eagerly, his tongue flicking over her feet as she moaned in pleasure.

Samantha could feel the power surging through her as she dominated the store manager, her vampire nails performing alluring movements in the air as she used her telekinetic abilities to control his every movement.

But as she continued to play with him, she realized that something was different him. She just couldn't get to his mind. The store manager seemed to be aware of what was happening to him the whole time.

She could feel his resistance building, even as his body continued to do her bidding. And suddenly, she knew that she had met her match.

With a flick of her vampire nails, Samantha released the store manager from her control. He stumbled back, his eyes wild with fear and arousal as he stared at her.

"You're a witch," he said, his voice shaking with emotion. "But you won't control me like you control them. I'm stronger than you think."

Samantha smiled, feeling the challenge in his words. She knew that he was right, that he was different from the others she had controlled.

But she was determined to win him over, to make him her willing slave. She lifted her hand, pointing her nails at him once more as she used her telekinetic powers to make him worhip her again.

And as Samantha played with him, she grinned as she felt her powers grow stronger, the air around her crackling with her supernatural energy. With a flick of her wrist, she lifted the female assistant off the ground, her body floating in mid-air as she gazed down at Samantha in awe.

"Look at you," Samantha purred, tracing her long black nails along the girl's cheek. "You're so pretty when you're helpless like this."

The girl moaned softly, her body trembling with pleasure as Samantha's powers washed over her. She was completely under the vampire's control now, helpless to her magic powers.

Samantha lowered her back down to the ground, and the girl knelt at her feet, her eyes locked on Samantha's fishnet-clad legs. With a flick of her wrist, Samantha magically dressed her in a black bra, nylon stockings, and open-toe high heels. She also let the girl grow two-inch red coffin nails, which sparkeled in the light of the room.

"Perfect," Samantha murmured, running her nails over the girl's newly grown nails. "You're exactly what I want."

The girl shuddered at her touch, a soft moan escaping her lips. Samantha smiled, pleased with her new plaything.

"Now," she said, turning her attention to the male assistant and manager. "You two, come over here and worship me."

They both hesitated for a moment, their minds still reeling from the previous magic. But then they slowly made their way over to her, their eyes locked on her alluring form.

Samantha lifted her foot, and the two men fell to their knees, their faces pressed against the ground in worship. She let out a soft moan as she felt their adoration wash over her, the power of her magic growing stronger with every passing moment.

She raised her hand, and the girl lifted off the ground again, her body hovering in mid-air. Samantha used her nail movements to make the girl move up and down and then forward and backward, her movements like a sensual dance. The girl gasped and moaned as she floated in the air, completely under Samantha's control.

Samantha turned to the men, her eyes glittering with supernatural energy.

"You two," she said, her voice low and dangerous. "You're going to watch as I play with her. And you're going to do exactly as I say."

They nodded obediently, their eyes glued to Samantha and the girl.

With a flick of her wrist, Samantha made the girl's bra disappear, leaving her naked from the waist up. After levitating her close she traced her nails over the girl's breasts, and the girl moaned softly, her eyes closed in ecstasy.

Samantha leaned in close, her breath hot against the girl's ear.

"You're mine now," she whispered. "All mine."

The girl shuddered at her words, her body trembling with pleasure. Samantha grinned, pleased with the power she held over her new plaything.

She used her nail movements to make the girl float down to the ground again, and then she pressed her body against hers, her lips hot against her neck.

"You will come with me", she said while opening her mouth to give the girl the transformating bite.

The girl moaned loudly as Samantha's teeth sank into her flesh, the power of her magic washing over her in waves.

The men watched in awe as Samantha played with the girls body, completely under her spell. And they knew that they were soon to be in even more trouble...

Dr3ter
Dr3ter
8 Followers