Girl Industries

Story Info
An influencer gets what's coming to her!
1.9k words
3.76
23k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is my Nude Day Story Contest 2023 entry. Please rate and comment!)

Berta03, that was her OnlyFans handle anyway. Sure, she made some money with her Instagram and OnlyFans account, but it wasn't really enough money to support the lifestyle she deserved---or thought she deserved.

Berta knew she should be spending her days in penthouses in Palm Beach, Fith Avenue and Paris. She should be wearing diamond jewelry. Berta knew she deserved this. She ranted about it on her online accounts.

Luckily, one of her fans delivered. They sent her a link for Girl Industries. It was an empowering organization run by women. Berta found she could make $500,000 for half an hour of her time. Half a million wasn't much...at least by the standards Berta wanted to live by. But it was a start!

Berta took an Uber to Girl Industries headquarters. She was greeted by a lovely but stupid girl who introduced herself as KiKi. Berta was amazed at how little clothing the girl wore. Berta had a few videos where she wore clothes like that BUT this was a place of business. Still, Girl Industries was supposed to be a "sexually empowering" work environment. It wasn't Berta's place to judge.

"Mistress is so eager to see you! Now we just need you to sign this medical waiver, and she'll be right out." said KiKi. There were several candles going, and the room was heavy with perfume, making it difficult for Berta to think. But she signed the medical waiver. She needed the money to lead her high-class lifestyle!

After the medical waiver was signed, KiKi led Berta down to a laboratory. There was a woman dressed in a long white lab coat attaching straps to a dentist's chair in the middle of the room.

The woman finally noticed that she had an audience, she turned round to greet her guest.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see you there." She smiled before addressing her receptionist. "Thank you KiKi; I can take things from here."

"Yes, Mistress...thank you, Mistress," said KiKi as she exited, leaving only Berta and the doctor in the room.

"Take off your clothes and come sit in the chair like a good girl.." ordered the doctor.

"Uhmm..." Berta was hesitant about taking off her clothes. This was getting weird. She'd just expected a shot or pills or something.

"Oh, COME on, it's just your clothes, and we're both girls here. besides, you need the money. said the Doctor. Berta did as bid. She wanted a high-class lifestyle. Her breasts grew perky in the cold air.

"So, Ma'am ..." began Berta, sitting herself down in the dentist's chair.

"Doctor Parker," Doctor Parker corrected as she proceeded to strap Berta's wrists and ankles in place. Berta thought this was getting weirder by the minute and struggled to get out, but the straps held fast.

"Right, err Doctor... the ad wasn't very clear; what going to happen with this experiment?" questioned Berta. Doctor Parker began injecting a shot of clear fluid into Berta's arm.

"Well, Berta, Girl Industries is a very unique place. We take women...or sometimes even men, and turn them into sluts...well, obedient slaves, really. You saw KiKi when you came in. HE used to be such an unhappy man before I changed him. Gods, I could rub myself raw just thinking about it...better yet, I'll have KiKi eat me out after we're done here.

"But you're here because a very wealthy client of mine saw you on OnlyFans. She felt sorry for your plight. She wants you...well, not YOU but a better version of you. The one that I'm going to make. Don't worry though, you'll have the high class lifestyle you always dreamed of." stated Doctor Parker.

"You have no choice in the matter," said Doctor Parker. "The clear liquid will make you tell me the truth. Now what size are your breasts?"

Berta tried to fight it. She didn't want to tell this woman her breast size! That was wrong!

"Ah...a little fight in you. I like that. I think my client will, too...at least until she beats it out of you. Perhaps, an incentive." Doctor Parker inserted a vibrator into Berta's pussy. It brought her to the edge and then stopped. This went on for what seemed like days. Pictures of women getting it on with women flickered overhead. Women were leading other women on chains and spanking them. Berta tried not to get turned on by this but it was SO hot.

"Need to cum...let me cum?" gasped Berta.

"Tell the truth from now on, or you'll be punished worse!" said Dr. Parker. She pinched Berta's nipples hard just to remind her who was in charge.

"32 B" said Berta honestly. She was worried what "worse" could mean. Doctor Parker finally let Berta cum. Berta exploded as never before.

Doctor Parker just smirked malevolently. "Well, that tit size will never do for my client. She has such a fetish for tits. I should know from our parties. But don't worry; I'll take care of that for you. Now are you straight or gay?" she questioned.

"Straight," answered Berta honestly. Sure, she'd posted a few videos to OnlyFans of her making out with a girl, BUT that was only gay for pay. She wasn't really gay or anything like that.

"Too bad...you taste so sweet," said Dr. Parker as she licked some of the pussy juice that was running down Berta's leg. "It's SO hot that lesbian porn got you off...you have to try some for yourself," said Dr. Parker as she plunged her fingers deep into Berta's pussy.

"Lick slut." ordered Dr. Parker. Scared of Doctor Parker, Berta did as bid. It didn't taste that bad. In fact, it tasted kind of good, but Berta wasn't ready to admit that now.

"Ah...enough playing...my client is SO eager to take possession of you. So eager to have you serve," stated Dr. Parker as she got a bucket of pink fluid out.

"Serve?" questioned Berta hesitantly. She wasn't meant to serve. She was meant to live a high-class lifestyle.

Doctor Parker cackled again malevolently. "Of course, you'll serve. Did you think you were going to be an equal? No, you'll just be an eager lesbian cuntslave, eager to please and worship your betters. Well, time is wasting!" Doctor Parker dumped a pink fluid all over Berta.

Berta gasped as the pink fluid ran up and down her body, coating her.

"Let's see here, time to program these nanobots for my client. 4'9, H-size tits---my, you'll have trouble walking but not to worry the nanites will take care of that; Thai and extremely submissive but with a little fight," said Doctor Parker, as she programmed the nanobots.

Berta knew she had to fight. She was meant to live a high-class lifestyle! But, despite her best efforts, Berta did not possess the mental power to regain her control, and the buzzing was SO intense inside her head. Berta couldn't help but watching the woman leading her pet around on a chain. That was so right now? She was SO wet.

Dr. Parker was at the top of her field for a reason. Berta was disappearing. There was a part of her that truly wanted to continue the fight for her mind, but her body felt OH SO GOOD. The images of her being led around on a leash and pleasing a Mistress...Berta couldn't imagine how happy that would make her. Being a lesbian cuntslave was what she'd always wanted. Right?

Berta's pussy was dripping wet, and her gag was now the only thing preventing her from crying out for more. Her mind was slowly disappearing into the nothingness but she was losing the will to care. All Berta wanted was lesbian sex. She just wanted to be dominated.

For Berta, the climax was now an inevitability. She would have traded all that was left of her identity right there and then if it were able to bring her the orgasm she so dearly craved. Second after second sensations built within her; tiny orgasms erupted all over her body, each one carrying with it another small piece of herself. Finally, at long last, Berta let out a scream, cumming hard.

After cumming, Berta had just sat quietly in her chair, not knowing anything. This was true thanks to Dr. Parker's expert programming. In fact, she had no idea about anything,

Always a professional (Except when she was being out of course...KiKi would be serving her after this. Dr. Parker longed to wrap her long legs around KiKi's head as she was eaten out over and over again.)

Despite being dripping wet herself, Dr. Parker's attention was back on the girl formally known as Berta. Returning her attention to her trusty console, she flicked yet another switch and the buzzing returned inside Berta's head. At first, Berta did not respond at all; she had no feelings either way about the new sensation that she wasn't feeling. But, soon, she could remember who she was!

It was all coming back to Berta now, her name was Bubbles, and she was 21-year-old graduate who had left her hometown of Bangkok for Cincinnati to pursue a modelling career. Modelling careers in Cincinnati didn't flourish. But luckily, she met Doctor Parker in a bar one faithful night and instantly fell for her. Doctor Parker had become her Mistress. Since then, her deep love for Doctor Parker has blossomed to the extent that she would do almost anything for her. That was why she let Doctor Parker experiment on her.

Bubbles was happy to share her mistress and lover with the other slaves and acquaintances, as well as being an eager volunteer whenever a client of Dr Parker required some extra 'persuasion' in order to fund her latest research projects.

Bubbles loves sex, absolutely adores it, and given the chance, would do it anywhere, with anyone and anyhow (although it is always best when it is with Dr. Parker) and despite being perfectly fluent in English, Bubbles has a sexy tendency to revert back to her native Thai when in the throes of passion (another reason why she is so popular with Doctor Parker's benefactors). Bubbles is living her dream life and couldn't be happier.

Now that Bubbles's personality was restored, the buzzing in her head ceased. Doctor Parker made her way over to where her newest slave was seated.

"How may I serve you, Mistress?" Bubbles questioned. She was a good slave.

"Ah, slut...I'm no longer your Mistress. I've sold your tight ass. Mistress is kind and remembered how much you longed to see the world and live on Park Avenue. So that's where you'll be from now on...a lesbian cuntslave. Now bow while I attach this collar." said Dr. Parker.

Now nothing but an obedient cuntslave, Bubbles bowed. Dr. Parker attached a diamond leash to Bubbles. A knock came on the door.

"She's ready," stated Dr. Parker. Bubbles was led over to a side door. Her new Mistress stood there naked.

"Come on, slut...I need your tongue in my pussy now." ordered the woman. "Oh, Doctor Parker, tell my husband KiKi hello. Bring him to the party I'm throwing," she called over her shoulder.

"Now come along, dyke before I beat your ass." the wealthy woman said.

"Yes, Mistress," replied Bubbles. She was led naked down the hall on a diamond leash to the better life she'd always wanted.

It had been an intense few days. Doctor Parker knew she deserved a reward. So she called the ever-obedient KiKi and enjoyed painting her face white.