All Comments on 'A Veil of Sky, A Bed of Earth'

by TheRedChamber

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Of all the things that are disturbing about UK culture, dogging has to be one of the worst. It would be bad enough if that shit happened one time and people found out about it. The fact that's it's a thing that recurs often? No wonder your empire folded. You managed to get all your men killed in war and all you have left is confused betas in denial and skanks desperate for anyone that can still get it up.

EarlyMorningLightEarlyMorningLightalmost 2 years ago

Well that was absolutely delightful.

KachinaDollKachinaDollalmost 2 years ago

Thank you, I really enjoyed that.

WindHawkWindHawkalmost 2 years ago

Oh! Sexy, well-written, and unexpectedly romantic, concerning both couples. I had a wonderful time reading this.

AG31AG31almost 2 years ago

Yet another of your stories that I thoroughly enjoyed as fiction, but not as erotica. That's not to say anything negative about the erotic aspects of your story, just not my thing. But do you write non-erotica as well? You certainly have an easy way with words and dialogue. And clever little plots.

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixalmost 2 years ago

This was a bit advanced for me, somehow, but I enjoyed it! Oddly enough the shoe store scene stood out as one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheRedChamber@TheRedChamber
April Fools' Day story now published - Chocolate and the Charlie Factory. This story is part of the Hannah Has Plans series of stories. These are short fun stories that are each stand-alone. There's no real continuity and they range over the whole period of the couple's relat...