A very bad girl Pt. 02

Story Info
Girl tricks roommate into chastity and has fun with his GF.
1.4k words
4.34
36.4k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day I woke up next to Max, he was still sleeping and on the other side Lisa was also sleeping. I slide my hand down under the sheets and grabbed his caged cock, played with it a bit and that woke him up.

"Uhhh... What the hell? Oh fuck, I really have that cage on?"

"Oh yeah, and you will keep wearing it for three more months!"

"That's crazy! How can I give any pleasure to Lisa locked up like that?"

"You're so sweet! You'll be tormented with your own desires and you worry about her? Now I'm getting jealous," I winked at him and saw that Lisa was awake - and smiling.

"You saw how Alice gave me wonderful orgasm yesterday, I'm sure you can do it too the same way," she said.

"But... don't you want to feel my cock giving you pleasure?"

"I really really do, but..."

"I think that's still possible!" I interrupted her.

Then I thrown the sheets off of us all and straddled Max, pressing my pussy against his caged cock. He left out a moan and his body tensed, Lisa smiled and started to play with her breasts as I started to grind on him. Wow, that was intense! Not only the cage and the flesh inside was surprisingly pleasurable to grind my pussy on, but the situation and seeing both of them, and especially Lisa already caressing her body, it sent shivers through my entire body. The expression on Max's face was priceless - a mix of horniness, lust, anger. He was enjoying the view and the feeling of my wet pussy sliding on his cock between the bars of his cage, but the device holding him squished tight was a pure torture! I started to move faster and moan harder, deeper, and then I saw how Lisa got up and kneeled on Max's face. She wrapped her arms around me and held me tight as we kissed, from her moans I knew she didn't have to tell him what to do - he was licking her like it was all that ever mattered! I could hear his tongue working furiously. Soon enough I was holding her - otherwise she would collapse. She was shaking, screaming of pleasure from the top of her lungs just as I was nearing my own climax. I looked down, Max was holding her by her thighs, his fingers buried deep in her skin, pushing her down on his face, looked like claws holding prey, his neck was red and he was trembling.

"I'm going to cum! Oh my God!" screamed Lisa and she moved quickly her head to kiss my neck but the sensations were to much for her and she bit my neck!

At the same time she wrapped her arms around me again, very, very tight, it almost hurt, and buried her fingers in my back, her whole body was trembling... That has send me over the edge and I squirted! I never did that before! The orgasm that I felt that moment was something I never thought could feel that good! And it lasted really long! After a while I felt Lisa's hold loosening and her bite was gone, replaced by a soft continuous kiss on my neck. We both moved a bit away, satisfied like never before, happy, smiling at each other and tired. We moved away to lie beside Max and that was when I saw that she squirted too! On his face!

We fell, me on his left side, she on his right side. We had to rest... But he was full of energy! He grabbed my tits and kissed me, squeezed my nipples very hard - it hurt! The smile on his face was like he was possessed by a demon! Then he grabbed my ass with one hand and rolled me on my side, held me with one hand and started to spank me with the other one... He was angry and horny and I felt it with every blow that landed on my ass. I moved my hand, started to play with my pussy, with every spanking he gave me, my fingers moved faster... In moments I was moaning and shaking, my ass red and in pain while my pussy was getting more and more wet! Soon, another blow that landed on me has sent me into another climax! He just pushed me on the bed and moved to Lisa.

The orgasm she had riding his face before left her with no energy inside, she couldn't even say a single word... When he got over to her, she just looked at him with the eyes that were almost empty of any thought, she couldn't speak, she couldn't move, she only smiled lightly. She was like a sex doll... Only he had his cock in a cruel cage!

He moved on her and separated her legs, positioned as if he wanted to fuck her. He looked at her for a moment before kissing her deeply and starting to grind his cage against her pussy! As he was doing so, he was grabbing her breasts and massaged them, squeezed them, played with her nipples, grabbed her ass... She couldn't even shake! Her moans were long but almost inaudible, her hands were just lying, when he moved his lips away from hers for a moment her head rolled to the side and we were staring in each other eyes as she opened her mouth and her eyes rolled back! Her body just barely shook and her eyes closed... Wow, that must have felt incredible!

"Max... Max, she had enough..."

He stopped and looked at her and then at me, her chest was moving up and down, making her breasts look mesmerizing! He was staring at her for a good 10 minutes before he lied between us. He was panting, his breath gave away the tension in his body, his balls looked dark blue and very swollen, his cock was bursting between the bars of the cage and was all red...

Lisa touched his hand with just one her finger, that was all she could do, so he rolled her on him and held her, with other hand he invited me to join them so I moved over on him, just beside Lisa and I saw her give him just the lightest kiss on a cheek.

I think it was a good hour before I sensed Lisa just barely moving and another half hour before I heard her yawn.

"I think we should take a shower," she said. "let's go in a moment... Max... I have to say you were... I mean... You gave two girls some wonderful orgasms... And you didn't even yet come yourself! You are a real stud!" She giggled and so did I. "I just wish I could reward you... Alice, can't you unlock him just for a moment? I'm sure after this kind of fun we could make him cum really quick... and then lock him back for the three months!"

"Yeah, he deserves some kind of awesome reward, good thing we have three months to prepare it!"

"Fuck..." he growled.

After that all three of us took a shower together, me and Lisa did everything we could to tease Max and I enjoyed Lisa's attention, especially when she ordered Max to hold me against the cabin wall and she buried her tongue in my pussy... When I came again, Max just sat on the cabin floor staring at us, his mouth open in silent scream, broken with frustration... But he composed himself and pushed Lisa against the wall and spanked her even harder than he did me before.

"Thank you Max! Harder! Punish me! Punish me for every orgasms I have while you can't! Spank me for every orgasms I've stolen from you! Oh!

He had spent a lot of time spanking her, but she did her best to let him, to suffer - it was the only way she could start to make it up to him, so she held back insanely long before she pleaded for mercy - but it was still a few moments before he stopped, yet she didn't try to escape, she stood there obedient until he stopped spanking her.

"Thank you," said Lisa and kissed him.

After we got out of the shower we sat down and watched some Netflix, until we had to go and take care of our tasks for the day. The evening though... It was going to interesting. Max was to go meet his friends for a couple of beers so me and Lisa would spend some time alone...