All Comments on 'A Very Bad Girl'

by Big Gunz

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
forfun44forfun44over 18 years ago
Very arrousing!

Loved your story! Keep up the excellent writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hopefully

Her son will find out what is going on and be able to fuck Cassie too. Sounds as if there is plenty of pussy there for anyone that wants it except for her "loving husband". Hell, who knows, she might even give him some pussy once in awile too if she can get a new mink coat, a sports car, diamonds, and a few more miscellaneous baubles from the worthless bastard. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Yummy story!

As a hot blooded married woman I can relate to what the wife was going through. You put me right in the story. I do hope you either continue with this story or write other stories for us. I don't have to tell you what I will be fantasizing about tonight when I am under the sheets with my husband. Yummy story!

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
interesting

hope her son finds out and tells his Dad is the second part of this story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Take her farther

This is good - she needs to be a true slut for the boy now. Let it happen.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Very erotic and natural

Very erotic, but like the other writer, I cannot help but wonder where the other kid was. You said she was a mother of two but then you only talk about Mark, Perhaps the other child was lost due to an illness or accident? Perhaps another chapter or two is warranted here, where she and this young lover start another baby in her tummy so that she becomes mother of two again?

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

Perhaps her son's friend might also start thinking about becoming a daddy with her as well?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
MAKE ME CUM!

Ilove it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

Great story of taboo lust with an older woman! Amazing descriptions and steamy sex. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very Horny!

This is wonderful stuff. She's one hot and horny slut and she loves cock. What I wouldn't give to be fucking her. Love the steady build up to the point where she's being split in two by the big cock that's squeezed into her tight pussy. Hope he fucks her arse - she deserves it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
need another chapter in this series......

Let's see just how far Cassie went. Big Gunz you should have a 5th chapter ..... great story of a, Very Bad Girl....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You Degrade Women and Treat us Like Sluts

To the Author of this Story,

You are a disgusting pig. You degrade women and treat us like we are whores. Yes, I liked your story. It was well written and it's clear that you have a way with words. It's sad that you are so pathetic. I bet you're a janitor. No? Perhaps a maintenance worker? You must be a sad, pathetic little man.

I am a professional woman, age 39, brown hair, brown eyes, and I've been told that I have a nice figure. I'm not 21 any more but I stay in shape. Why am I telling all of this to you? I don't give a shit what you think of me. I guess my point is that I'm a successful and attractive woman and it really upsets me that you use your talent to demoralize women. Why do you do that?

If I dated you would you do that to me? How do you treat the women that you date? I get the feeling that you treat them like furnishings in your home. Is that really necessary. Yes, the story was very hot. Yes, it turned me on. And yes a part of me wants to act it out. A part of me wants to be your little slut. I guess all women have these secret feelings.

I hate to admit it you little pig, but I can't stop thinking about these stories. I think about them at work and I think about them when I'm in bed at night. I want to do more than think about it. I want to live it out. I want to be the Very Bad Girl myself. I want to be your little whore. It probably won't happen but it's something to think about.

Karen G.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just another hateful selfish Cunt wife story

And you make the husband out to be a clueless loser faggot. Pathetic shit story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fuck You and Your Limp Dicked Story Little Boy

I would love to have you in a room alone for an hour limp dick. I would make you my little bitch. You might think that you would make me your little slut. That's not happening freak. You beat off in bed alone at night and write your slut stories. And yes, I admit that your stories have a certain appeal to me. In my own way I suppose I'm a bad girl. I'm a bitch and I'm proud of it. I wear my bitchiness as a badge of honor. If I'm going to fuck you I'm going to call the shots. If you want to stick your cock in my pussy you're going to do as I say. But I do wonder what it would be like to let my guard down.

Yes, I wonder what it would be like to be a little slut. I'm going to give you a chance to make me your slut. I'm going to give you some hints. If you're a clever boy and you can figure out where I live maybe you can make me your little slut.

First, I live in a state that's for lovers. That's an easy one but of course it doesn't narrow things down very much. I'll tell you something else - I'm 27 and I have a perfect body. I'm 5'6" and I weight 120 pounds and I've got a tight ass and perfect tits. I have a perfect tan and I give perfect blow jobs.

Back to the hints (as I rub my perfect little pussy). I must admit that I'm getting into this just a bit. I live near the water in a historic City. My City is very small but it's also very lovely. Homes are quite expensive around here -- even my condo cost me a pretty penny. The number for my building is 1502 but I won't tell you the name of my street. My unit number is 302.

My pants and shirt are on the floor and I just took off my bra. My nipples are as hard as rocks. I like to tweak my nipples and I love to have them sucked. I actually enjoy getting down on my knees to give a blow job because I like to be in control. If I give you a blow job I'll make you beg for it.

One more hint about where I live. The street name is also a tree.

I'm rubbing my pussy quite vigorously at the moment and I'm going to cum. I feel like I've done something quite bold but I suppose I haven't really revealed anything. I promise that if anyone solves my riddle I will suck your cock. I promise to get on my knees and take you down my throat. I might even let you fuck me. Maybe I'll be your slut. I'm rubbing my pussy right now as I think of you.

What else would you like me to tell you? Would you like my cell phone number. I shouldn't dare give that to you. I'll give you part of it. I'm complertely naked now. I would love it if you could see me. My area code is 703. I really do want to be your little slut. I want you to control me. I want you to take pics of me and make me your little slut. I want you to use me. The last four digits of my number are 1750. Oh fuck. I want this so bad. I guess i could change my number. I shouldn't tell you the first three numbers. I'll mix up the order. The first three numbers (jumbled) are 4, 2 and 3 but not in that order. Please come here and fuck me. I want you to fuck me hard. I want you to make me your little whore. My heart is beating so fast. I want to make you cum. I truly am your little whore. I am your slut. I want to belong to you. I swear to God that I'll give you my address if you call me. I promise to text you naked pics if you figure out my number. I really want to be your little whore.

Trish

marlin12marlin12almost 9 years ago
Wow Trish

Wow Trish, what an unexpected comment. Liked the story, loved the comment ;)

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Ok .. I have to thank Trish.

That comment truly made me almost forget just how awful this story was about a dishonourable, betraying, contemptible cheating cunt.

I do have to ask you this though Trish

Surely you are just winding the pathetic pussy up right? You would not really fuck this douchebag "big gunz" would you?

Either way, your comment was better than the story !!

If you decide to write, and I really think you should, you write a HELLOVA lot better than this author, please let us know :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Oh boy! Why do you write porn stories and share them in porn/erotica sites if you don't like women that cheat on their "loving" husbands (Imagine!)? This is at the core of porn, man! "Whores"? "Sluts"? Why don't you spend more time with your preacher and spare us from your cheap morals?

Billr1960Billr1960over 2 years ago

Hot story, got hard thinking about my wife doing that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous