A Very Bad Girl's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big Gunz
Big Gunz
995 Followers

With that, he pushed her head down, forcing her on to all fours on the bed. Her head was now directly in line with his rigid cock.

"Suck it whore." He ordered.

He did not have to ask twice. Like a woman possessed, Cassie grabbed hold of his stiff shaft and aimed it in between her eager lips. She moaned softly as she swirled her tongue around the thick head of his manhood a few times before gliding her mouth slowly down as much of his length as she could.

"Oh fuck yeah baby." Rob exclaimed, taking hold of her curls once again and thrusting his hips back and forth in time with the bobbing of her head.

Lost in the filthy pleasure of blowing an almost complete stranger, so focused on the task was she that she hardly even noticed the trembling of the mattress as Kevin climbed onto the bed behind her. Regardless of the amount of attention she was paying to the hard-on in her mouth, she definitely was aware of him pulling her thong to one side and inserting his tongue in between her legs.

She almost chocked on Rob's tool as Kevin began eating her out like a starving man at an all-you-can-eat buffet. Though she had fantasized about having two men in bed with her numerous times, no amount of imaginations could have possibly prepared her for the feelings that were running wild in her body at that moment.

Cassie felt like the star of some kind of hard-core pornographic film -- and she fully embraced the feeling. At that point she was no longer a wife and mother, she was a sexual animal. Nothing but fucking mattered to her at that moment, in that hotel room with these two men. In reality, several minutes had passed, but for her time was standing still as she gleefully serviced one man with her skilled mouth while the other eagerly pleasured her hot pussy with his.

After a few more minutes, Kevin finally pulled his lips away from her sopping wet snatch.

"My God, that slut is wet!" He proclaimed, wiping her love juices from his chin. "She fuckin' wanted this bad."

"She sucks cock like a pro too." Rob added. "Fuckin' loves it -- don't you baby?"

He was right, she did love it. She let his prick slip from in between her lips and looked up at him obediently.

"Yes." She confirmed with a whisper.

In a flash Kevin was off the bed and quickly appeared beside his buddy in front of her, penis in hand and in need of attention.

"Well let's just see how much she loves it." He announced with a chuckle.

Cassie did not even hesitate to rise to the challenge. In the blink of an eye, her lips were wrapped around Kevin's member and slipping up and down at a brisk pace. At the same time she took hold or Rob's still rock hard rod and began stroking it vigorously.

"Fuck me!" Kevin exclaimed. "She is one dirty little slut!"

She revelled in hearing him call her a slut. It motivated her to show them just how much of a slut she could be. She took hold of Kevin's dick and pulled it from her mouth, then quickly turned to Rob's throbbing cock in her other hand and slid her lips over it. A few bobs up and down later she moved off of his and returned to his friend's. She continued to alternate back and forth every few seconds, pumping away on their shafts whenever her mouth was not engulfing them.

"Holy shit!" Rob roared. "You are one nasty whore!"

Pulling her lips off his prick, she stopped her cycle of cock-sucking and looked up at him with a devilish glare.

"And what are you going to do with this nasty whore?" She asked, surprising even herself with her candour.

The answer came swiftly. Rob did not even waste time with answering her, choosing to let his actions speak for themselves. He hopped onto the bed and positioned himself behind her. Running a hand over her firm ass, he took hold of his dick and slapped it against her flesh several times, then reached forward and took a handful of her blonde curls and pulled back forcefully.

"Tell me what you want slut." He commanded.

"Fuck me." She whimpered, desperate to feel him inside her.

"C'mon whore," he encouraged, reefing back on her hair for emphasis. "You can be sluttier than that."

She could, and she was.

"Fuck me like the dirty, cheating whore I am!" She cried out. "Pound my slutty pussy while I suck your buddy's cock!"

"That's better." He replied, releasing his grip on her curls and taking hold of her hips.

Cassie bit her lower lip as Rob guided his throbbing manhood into her waiting fuck-hole. Immediately he began slamming in to her as hard as he could, so much so that the bed actually shifted a little with each thrust of his hips. She could barely keep hold of Kevin's dick as his friend mercilessly fucked her from behind. Finally she steadied herself enough to wrap her lips around the cock in front of her and began to nod her head up and down in time with Rob's fuck-pace.

They continued this way for several minutes - Rob madly hammering her doggy-style while she devoured Kevin with her famished mouth. She could only imagine how sexy the scene must have looked. Finally, Kevin broke the rhythm and pulled his throbbing meat out from between her lips.

"Shit, I need to get in that fuckin' pussy before she sucks me dry." He announced.

Within seconds, the threesome began to rearrange themselves to accommodate his request. Kevin lay down on the bed and she positioned herself on top of him cowgirl style. Rob manoeuvred himself off the bed and stroked his slick member, content to watch the next part of the show. Cassie let out a moan as she slid down onto Kevin's shaft.

"Fuck yes!" He exclaimed as she sunk down onto him. "Ride my cock slut!"

She did as she was told, gliding her hips up and down as fast as she could. Groaning in appreciation, he sat up and undid her bra and tossed it to the side, then locked his lips around one of her bouncing tits.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned in response, before glancing over at Rob standing beside the bed, his fist pumping around his penis as he watched. "You like what you see?" She asked.

"Almost as much as you like doing it I'd say." He replied with a grin.

Cassie laughed out loud at his comment and threw her head back in delight, her curly hair bouncing as she thrashed atop Kevin. He was right, she did like doing it. She loved it.

Kevin collapsed back onto the bed as she wildly rode him. He did not even have to do any work -- she was fucking him hard and fast enough for the both of them.

"Look at that slut go!" Rob whistled. "You love this, don't you whore?"

"Yes! Fuck yes!" She shouted in response.

"Tell us slut!" He continued. "Tell us how much this whore loves to fuck!"

He knew exactly what buttons to push on her. She knew that her orgasm would arrive quickly once she started talking like a dirty slut for her two new lovers.

"I love to fuck!" She cried out -- surely loud enough for other guests to hear. "I'm such a fucking whore! I love fucking two strange men in a hotel!"

"Yeah? Does his cock feel good in that slutty pussy?" Rob encouraged.

"Fuck yes," Cassie answered, "it feels so fuckin' good in my slutty cunt."

"You like lots of different dicks in that dirty cunt, don't you?" He replied.

"Uh, huh..." she groaned in response as she reached up and squeezed her already stiff nipples.

"You like being a dirty cheating slut, don't you? Rob pressed.

"Fuck yes!" She bellowed, loving every minute of it. "I love it! I love being fucked like a whore!"

"Yeah, and you fuckin' love cheating on your husband don't you?" He added.

She almost exploded right there. There was no guilt, just pure sexual energy at the reminder of her adulterous ways.

"Yes! Oh fuck yes!" She screamed. "I love cheating on my husband! It makes me feel like a dirty, cheap slut!" Her orgasm was fast approaching.

"Show us baby!" Rob prodded. "Tell us."

"I love fucking other men!" Cassie grunted. "I love being such a dirty whore, cheating on my husband. It's so fuckin' sexy! I love being used by other men, letting them fuck me like a slut! I'm a fuckin' dirty cheating whore!"

With that she exploded in orgasm. So overwhelming was her release that she almost blacked out as her body flailed and convulsed on top of Kevin. Collapsing on her new lover, he quickly rolled her off of him before she even knew what was happening.

Still in a haze from her intense climax, she could barely focus on the site in front of her as the two men positioned themselves on either side of her on the bed and began to frantically stroke their throbbing fuck-sticks.

Cassie moaned in rapture as the first streams of Rob's hot semen splashed across her chest. Her hands immediately began to massage the sticky sauce into her breasts as another string of his come shot out onto her writhing body. She squeezed her eyes shut and grinned widely as she heard a groan from Kevin, then felt the wet slap of his love juice across her cheek. Instinctively her tongue darted out of her mouth to sample his flavour.

Out of the blue, the scene was abruptly interrupted by the sound of clapping.

"Now that is what I call a fuckin' show!"

Bolting up into a sitting position, Cassie's eyes shot open and her come-drenched face locked into a position of surprise. Seeing Gary standing in the doorway, she did not know whether to swear, cry or ask him to strip naked. All she knew for sure was that she had never felt like more of a slut. And she had never felt better.

Big Gunz
Big Gunz
995 Followers
12