All Comments on 'A Very Catholic Punishment Pt. 02'

by TasteslikeIniquity

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
hazelcurveshazelcurvesabout 6 years ago
I love this story

I love that the character is brown. I love that she came even though she resisted it both times. I love everything about it. I wish someone would force me to come on their fingers face and dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
the religious obsession

you shouldn’t work your guilt out all over this website like this. you’re in your 60s. you’ve never been happy with your life but this is scary.

TasteslikeIniquityTasteslikeIniquityabout 5 years agoAuthor
To you ^

I'm actually 31. I'm extremely happy with my life. I think this is because I'm not trapped by a corrupt religion that is based on forcing its following into a sphere of perpetual shame. I appreciate your right to live your life that way, and your right to comment, but forgive me for correcting your errors and outdated view. For those reading my stories, enjoy them. If you feel you may be offended, leave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Coming from a girl raised catholic.

Thanks for all the orgasms. This has been one of my biggest fantasies growing up, especially when he comes inside of her in the first part. Keep up the good work. I look forward to reading more of your work on Wattpad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

Keep the story going

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTasteslikeIniquity@TasteslikeIniquity
56 Followers
I consider this account closed. Most of these stories are years old and outdated in terms of writing skill. I will be switching to my Wattpad account sable_words where these stories will either be redone, or stripped for parts and repurposed. Please join me on Wattpad: sabl...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES