A Very Catholic Punishment Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was his turn to sigh out loud when he successful pressed the head in and he slid further inside. He began to work the rest in with his thrusts, each time he drew out and pushed back in, he forced her to take more of him within. His hands pushed her dress up over her back and he gripped her about the waist as he built up speed. She began to remember that first night again, the feel of his cock squeezing her outwards, but it was still such a new experience that she couldn't focus much on anything other than trying to stay upright on her shaky limbs and trying to time her breaths for when he slid out, for when he slammed back in, all air was driven from her lungs. She didn't even have the spare mental capacity to listen to Sister Margarita's footsteps, something she thought she could do in her sleep.

When the old bat was outside her door yet again, she didn't know how she would take the 'hnghh, hnghh, hnghh' noises coming from the room, but the old lady must've taken them for pained gasped, for she said in a voice that was still full of satisfaction 'Fear not child, for what you do, you've done in service to the Lord.' She heard him snort from behind her.

Then the footsteps receded again, but his attention didn't. He used the absence of the nun to take the fabric of her dress in each hand, and without stopping his thrusts, he tore it straight down the back in two great tears so that the sound of ripping material echoed about the small room. This done, he dragged it over her shoulders so that it fell in tatters about her wrists. If that wasn't rude as it was, after giving her breasts a rough squeeze, he placed his hands on her bruised ass cheeks and gripped harshly as he began to fuck her harder than ever.

She swore she could feel every stroke he'd dealt her as he squeezed and rubbed each cheek.She didn't think that pain could be such a stimulant, but his hands rubbing her tender rump felt almost as good as her own shameful explorations of her body did when she laid in her bed at night and thought of him.

She was less sure though when he placed a thumb against her arsehole and began to rub the tip over it. In shock she reached back and made to grip his wrist, but he just slapped her hand away and forced her head down so he could give her a few spanks to her tender cheeks. Then he humiliated her further by making her lube the thick digit with her mouth before placing it back against that tight hole and began to massage it inside her as he started thrusting again. She wasn't sure, but she knew that if having him put himself inside her pussy was a sin, putting something in her arse was worse. Still, meekly she did nothing and let him use her as he wished.

When his grunting grew louder, he took her in his arms and flipped her over so she was on her back. He ripped away what was left of her dress and tossed it onto her bed as he stood and pulled her to the edge. He took her legs and placed her ankles over his shoulders as he put himself back inside her. She'd never been able to look at him while they fucked before, and she found it both incredible sexy and a little scary. His dark eyes were intimidating at the best of times, but right now the glowed with a fierce intensity. Whether it was anger, lust or some other emotion she couldn't tell, but she just looked at his burning eyes as he fucked down into her. His hands held her breasts as they jiggled each time he slammed into her, but it was better when he placed one thumb against her clit as he crammed his dick into her, and placed the other in her mouth. She didn't even care that it had been the one that had but minutes before been in her arse, to be honest she didn't care much about anything as another orgasm built and cascaded through her body.

He seemed to take inspiration from it and pressed her knees back against her chest and began to fuck her faster than ever before. She couldn't work out whether it was pleasurable or painful but didn't have time to figure it out when he practically shouted as he pulled out and with a few quick jerks, shot his load all over her. It seemed to keep coming, long streams that splattered against her puffy pussy lips and even shot so far as her breasts so that a few droplets even peppered her chin.

He stumbled back from her and leant against the desk as he caught his breath, but his eyes never left her. She too did what she could to control her breath, but he beat her to it, and when he was ready he crossed to her. Sitting her on the edge of the bed so that she was level with his stomach, he had her take him in his mouth before he scooped up the drops on her chin for her to suck. Then he took the pitiful remnants of her dress and cleaned the rest of her.

She didn't remember much of the next few moments, but they were the most tender as he held her against him, their naked bodies warming each other. She even helped him dress after, threading the belt that had just been used to whip her through its hoops. And when she'd promised to meet him again the next day, he kissed her on the lips and left. One wink was all he gave over his shoulder as he walked from her room carelessly and left her sore, lightheaded and once again unsure as to how she felt.

12