All Comments on 'A Very Friendly Neighborhood Ch. 03'

by NaughtyPaladin

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
shadrachtshadracht9 months ago

I Iike the story and all the crazy characters. Well done

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My 2 cents

An interesting story. I like the story line and plot. I like the characters. Please keep this going. 5 stars! Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Glad youโ€™re back and glad this story is back! Youโ€™ve crafted another interesting world here with a ton of opportunities to explore. Thanks to the new editor as well!

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin9 months agoAuthor

For those of you using the Feedback option to contact me and including your emails, I am replying, but since the Email I use for everything relating to my work with Literotica has "NaughtyPaladin" in the email, so it seems to get sent to your junk folder. So look for responses there.

bnaylor987bnaylor9879 months ago

I like this storyline. On the one hand, Dude can bang hot MILFs at will- most guys would love that, plus the 18 year old. On the other hand, he has hot college girls fighting over him and he wants to date....

I hope there are several more in this. I see lots of potential traps and victories and can't wait to see where you take this.

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin9 months agoAuthor

My editor has the next chapter. They had some internet issues but are working on the chapters they have for this story and several others.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart8 months ago

An interesting story so far. Plenty of smut to make it enjoyable that way but also a nice interesting cast of characters with their own secrets and motivations. Hoping this story ends with a nice happy ending for the MC....... well after making his way through the neighborhood of course.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c18 months ago

50 guys with bats? Of all the absurdity in this story that is the best.

Lobosolo51Lobosolo517 months ago

Ok story line, however, you really need to do some editing. There are a lot of mis-spelled words which make reading the story a bit less than optimal.

The_Licentious_LaureateThe_Licentious_Laureate7 months ago

So, the girls drove to his in a Toyota, a Hyundai and a Honda but only had two designated drivers and left in two cars. Methinks you have a continuity problem.

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin7 months agoAuthor

Pretty sure one of those cars was Grace, and she had to go home before they even got to his house. There were three cars at three beach, but two arrived at his place.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594197 months ago

Please Wait For Next Chapter

LOADING.... LOADING.... LOADING.....LOAD?

LOADING......

๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿคฎ

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin7 months agoAuthor

Sorry, I have been busy and writing my subsequent chapters for other works. I will try my best to get more chapters out, but I can only do what I can do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyPaladin@NaughtyPaladin
A happily married husband who uses RP, writing and creativity to explore his fetishes and fantasies. Just starting to post these, not a professional writer. Be gentle in the comments. Constructive criticism and advice welcome, but no promise I will take it. I am a bit ADHD, ...