All Comments on 'A Very Friendly Neighborhood Ch. 04'

by NaughtyPaladin

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthor8 months ago

Only issue: Tai Quan Do. Taekwondo was the movie in 2004 about a Tai Quan do practitioner.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Absolutely love this story! You don’t see a lot of harem stories that have this perfect mix of story to sex . Excellent job

KeeperonKeeperon8 months ago

Looking forward to where Grace fits in. But please remember no 10 women are the same. Some will have piercings, tattoos, squirt, cum easily or slowly and even have birthmarks. At the moment they are pretty similar just different names. Thanks enjoying story so far.

shadrachtshadracht7 months ago

Glad to see things are looking up for our MMC. Yes, having amazingly sexy milfs want you is exciting, but he does have some ideas for what he wanted for his future. It sounds like he may just be on his way to a weird harem.

.

And re taekwando / Tae Kwon Do - Wikipedia says they're both correct:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taekwondo

JimDiamondJimDiamond5 months ago

Fun story, I do wish it would continue. As for the taekwando, as a Master Instructor in Tae Kwon Do, I can assure you that anyone claiming to teach taekwando is clearly a fake. Wikapedia does not know what they are talking about. (Misspelling intended) I read somewhere on the internet that Lincoln once said that you cannot believe everything you read in social media.

plak62plak624 months ago

I was getting uncomfortable reading this story and this last chapter finally made me realize why - It’s a story about rape. Somebody who doesn’t want to have sex, but is told they better or it will go bad for them is being raped. I really like your other stories, but this definitely wasn’t for me. Please put a warning at the beginning so others can avoid it if it’s not something they want to read.

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin4 months agoAuthor

I tagged it a coercion, because that's what it is. Coerced sex. Do people not look at tags? When I look for stories here, on of the first things I do is check the tags. Is that just... not what people do?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

LOL, this guy is so full of shit. Wants to get married but dates six girls at once.

inno0cent_bystanderinno0cent_bystander3 months ago

The tags don't matter as much when you're reading a series. It's insane to skip one part and then come back.

The issue isn't so much the coercion as much as it is how easily he rolls over for what is a bullshit tactic. You've built him up as being smarter than that, and it breaks suspension of disbelief.

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin2 months agoAuthor

On the tagging bit, I guess it's been tagged as "reluctance" up to this point, not coercion, but I have always found those to be fairly interchangeable.

And on the "easily rolling over for bullshit tactics", I think you'd find it very hard being in his shoes and shrugging off the tactics. It's surprisingly easy to ruin a man's reputation and cause real harm. I've seen it in several close friends, with flimsier claims.

Regardless, it's the decisions he's made given the hand he's been dealt. I hope the next chapter helps bridge the gap for you, I'm working on it now.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I for one rarely look at tags unless I want a particular story.or remember a story that had a particular theme (Quaranteam, Mailgirls, etc.). I have a number of authors I read but find new ones from the similar stories sidebar, occasionally going to the very top and looking at all new stories to pick through them. Lots of stuff I'm not interested in and way too much to read it all, so I'm picky.

Thanks for the stories NP. I've been enjoying them. I ignore the simple mistakes and try to figure out what it really should be, or mean. And ever notice that so many of those complaining about spelling and grammar miSTEAKS have them in their comPLANEts? ;) ;) ;)

rRC

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyPaladin@NaughtyPaladin
A happily married husband who uses RP, writing and creativity to explore his fetishes and fantasies. Just starting to post these, not a professional writer. Be gentle in the comments. Constructive criticism and advice welcome, but no promise I will take it. I am a bit ADHD, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES