A Very Good Night to Seal a Deal

Story Info
A wife seals a deal.
2.3k words
4.02
10.5k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danieluk
Danieluk
322 Followers

"Which dress do you think I should wear Dave?"

Joy asked, as she stood in front of the wardrobe hoping for inspiration. Her husband paused from his work loading the dishwasher,

"I'd go for the sexy red one darling" he replied, anticipating the response.

"You would, your sex mad!" was the instant reply.

"Seriously darling, which one?"

"I am serious, it's a big night for you and why not look good?"

Dave chuckled to himself as he thought of his wife struggling with the dilemma.

"Oh all right then, I just hope he doesn't see me as only a pretty body," she replied as Dave gave her a tight squeeze and a kiss on her cheek.

"Mind the make-up!" Joy squealed as he fled back to the kitchen.

"What time are you going?" Dave wandered into the living room as Joy watched the early evening news.

"Pam is coming to pick me up about seven thirty, we need to be there by eight. I do hope he likes the project Pam and I have put together for him. The first one was pretty simple, but now we understand their requirements better, we can use the database to show all sorts of benefits to his company."

Pam arrived on time and as Joy slipped into the car said:

"Don't know about you Joy, but I'm really looking forward to getting to grips with James at his place tonight".

"Pam Marshall!! A married woman and a doctor to boot, shame on you!" said Joy in mock astonishment.

"No silly, if we can get this linkup going, it will mean that our dept will leap forward in this country and we will have done it! Mind you, he is a bit dishy, you might fancy him too!"

As Pam brought the MG to a halt, James Ure walked round to Joy's door and opened it for her with a flourish.

"Hello you must be Joy, I've been looking forward to meeting you tonight " he said in a pleasant voice,

She blushed and felt strangely aroused when she realized that her stocking tops, and possibly more, must have been exposed as she climbed out of the low car. The unmistakable look in his eyes said he had not missed the unintended free show.

Pam was right he is a bit dishy she thought, as she boldly held his eyes with a wry smile.

"Pam tells me that without your work on the database, none of this would be possible, even on a local scale, let alone nationally or wider," said James, as they started to discuss the project once the main course dishes were cleared away.

"Well, as long as you understand the client's needs and can manipulate the systems, just about anything is possible with it," replied Joy, who was really starting to enjoy the challenge of setting up a national network in their field.

The fact that the food and wine were also very good and James Ure had a good grasp of where they wanted to go, put her at ease and in a confident mood. She found herself becoming strangely attracted to this man and every so often felt herself wondering what it would be like to have him inside her.

"Silly girl," she thought.

During coffee, the conversation was suddenly halted by the soft tones of Pam's mobile.

"Damn it! Please excuse me," she said and stepped out of the room to take the call.

"Sorry James," said Pam as she entered again, "My son has taken ill and I'm needed at home, we will have to finish this another time."

"Look," said James, rising from the table, "If Joy stays on, I'm sure that we can finalize everything and get going tomorrow on this."

"Yes but how will she get home? I've got the car," said Pam.

"That's OK, Dave will be able to come for me, you get away to Andrew," said Joy, who liked the idea of doing this alone with this tempting man.

"You take a wander around the place while I get rid of all the debris," said James once they had finished the coffee. "There's all sorts scattered about."

Joy felt really good at the way things were going between them. He had asked a barrage of questions and she had been able to answer them all. Some even better than Pam could have done.

She felt as if the whole project was now in the bag and it would only take a short time to finalise things and then ring Dave to collect her.

The combination of good food, fine wine and her success was a heady mixture and when, to her surprise, she found herself staring at a cabinet of figurines in blatantly pornographic positions, she realised that she was becoming very aroused.

The figures were in small groups, but with the same beautiful woman being taken by demons in different positions in each miniature. She was obviously enjoying the large male cocks as they entered her body in every way possible and was giving pleasure back to her lovers.

Joy realised that her hand had slipped between her legs and felt the hot touch of her pussy. She sighed with pleasure as she imagined herself in the place of the beautiful figurine...

The warm touch of lips on her neck and the feel of a man's hand over hers made her suddenly lean backwards. James's body stopped her movement as he held her and kissed and nibbled on her ear and neck. The anger quickly slipped away from Joy's mind as sheer sexual lust for him overcame her. Her body craved more from him as his hand slipped below hers and into her pussy. As he continued to kiss and fondle her ear and neck, his fingers probed deeper inside her and she sagged forward leaning on the cabinet for support.

Her own lust now took over and she reached back to search for his cock. She was only vaguely aware of his hand easing her red knickers to the side and exposing her willing pussy to his throbbing manhood.

He groaned with pleasure as she guided his cock between her legs and toward her wet, waiting pussy. As he rubbed its head against her pussy she could feel it getting hotter and hotter. He was starting to lose control and Joy wanted to make certain that she chose the moment when he entered her, and then she would see how good he was.

As she held him there, she began to realise she was also losing herself to her lust and she slowly started to guide him into her waiting cunt. When the tip of his cock started to push into her, she let go of it and leant more onto the cabinet.

In front of her eyes the miniature woman was being taken by a tall demon from behind with another sucking her pussy from below.

She smiled with the thought of it but was suddenly brought back as his hands gripped her waist and his cock thrust deep inside her willing body.

He was now in total control of her and supporting her body with his hands, he started a long slow rhythmic thrusting. Joy loved being taken from behind but most of her previous lovers had been unable to satisfy her this way. Her pussy was so good that they either had to stop or always came before her, not fair!

From his first few thrusts she knew that this could be different. He was taking her so well that any thought of controlling him was now out of the question. Slowly and surely his movements were getting faster and faster, Joy moaned with pleasure as the feelings inside her pussy started to take over her whole body.

He was going to make her come and it was all she could do to hold herself upright.

Suddenly she started to push her hips backwards to meet his thrusts, her passion seemed to start from his cock and spread quickly like a fire throughout her whole body.

She was rising to a shattering climax as her breathing became laboured and almost non-existent. Still his thick cock fucked in and out of her body as it almost became part of her.

Oh god yes! She though, this is a real fucking!

Joy came with such intense pleasure that her legs buckled beneath her and threw her back so hard that the feeling in his loins couldn't be contained and with a shout of surprise he filled her with his cum. They both sagged to the floor and lay separately gasping for breath and savouring the intense feelings still inside their panting bodies.

"Good God Joy, you certainly know how to close a deal," said James as he kissed her on the forehead.

"And you certainly know how to fuck a girl, that was fabulous!" said Joy, smiling sweetly.

"I really must clean myself up and phone Dave, It's getting on," she said reaching for her bag.

"Here let me help you," said James as he picked her up and carried her to the couch by the phone.

He laid her full length on the couch and proceeded to gently clean her pussy from their lovemaking with deft fingers.

"God James, stop that, it's turning me on again," Joy said as his warm fingers played softly across her clitoris and probed her moist depths.

Her long legs willingly parted wider as he played with her and she lay back, waiting for the next round of pleasure to arrive.

She moaned and giggled with delight as he lowered his mouth to her pussy and slowly started to flick his tongue around her pussy.

Now she felt the need to have him take her hard in his mouth and bring her quickly to orgasm. She grabbed for his head and thrust her loins onto his hot mouth.

James laughed and avoiding her thrusts said,

"So madam is now demanding fulfillment is she? After making me wait to fuck her, she must wait for me."

"Oh you bastard," said Joy laughing and wriggled her hips in the hope he would give in.

James didn't give in and continued to lick and suck around her hot cunt. Every now and again his tongue would dart in to flick at her clit and then plunge deep inside her, taking her to the edge of orgasm and lower her back again. Sometimes he would suck her deep into his mouth and nibble and bite her, driving her wild with ecstasy but always stopping short of that final shuddering climax.

Without realising at first, she felt James's lifting her bottom of the couch as he slowly inserted a finger inside her arse, gently followed by a second. The feeling was absolutely incredible as he pressed them toward her cunt from inside.

Now totally out of control again, she pushed his head hard onto her clitoris and wrapped her stocking clad legs around him as he brought her to another shattering climax.

When Joy opened her eyes again James was not in the room. She heard noises from the bathroom and lay still for a moment, thinking about the great sex she had just shared with him. As she savoured the delicious thoughts, she realised she had still not phoned David. She quickly slipped her crumpled dress off in an effort to sort it out and calling to James she started to phone home.

As the phone rang James entered the room again and saw her semi naked on the couch. His flaccid penis started to react to her body and Joy giggled at the sight of it standing out hard in front of him.

David answered the phone just as she giggled and realised who it was and things must have gone well for her.

"Hi darling," he said, "sounds like you are having a good time."

"Yes" said Joy "in fact a very good time."

As she started to explain about the lift, James came across to her and started to ease his now rampant cock into Joy's open pussy. She could easily have closed her legs on him but thought :

"What the hell, David likes to fuck me on the phone, why not be fucked on the phone to him!"

As James started a long rhythmic assault on her pussy, Joy kept talking to David about the lift home. Once or twice he asked if she was all right when her voice faltered but she said it was only the excitement of the night.

As she put the phone down, both of them burst into fits of giggles. She rolled on top of him and started to grind her pussy onto his cock. Taking charge of him, she used his body to help her reach a total climax of pleasure then collapsed across his chest as he thrust into her and filled her cunt with his cum once again.

As they lay together totally satisfied in their lust, Joy asked him who the woman in the miniatures was.

"Oh that's my wife, and we had great fun modeling for them too!" said James.

"She will be home again in a day or so, come round and meet her some time. She will really like you!"

"I'd really like to meet the lucky woman who gets first call on you!" she replied "But now I must make myself decent for my husband."

"Lucky man!" said James "Anyone who gets you for more than one night must be born lucky! I'm jealous!!"

David arrived on time and as they drove down the drive said, "James seems like a nice guy darling, did you have a very good night?"

"Oh yes" answered Joy, "A very good night."

Danieluk
Danieluk
322 Followers