The Company Wife

Story Info
Husband uses wife to close the deal and she likes it!
6.9k words
4.32
47k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
torrey
torrey
197 Followers

A Company Wife

Well, my husband Preston had been working hard for the last six months on a massive deal for his company. There had been a lot of late nights and lost weekends, but we knew it would all be worth it in the end. This morning as Preston was leaving, he kissed me on the lips and told me he loved me and to wish him luck today. This was the day he was meeting with Doc Smythe the owner of Smythe Corporation and closing a really big deal. I was still in my nightie, a little hot pink number he gave me for my birthday recently. I gave him the most passionate wet french kiss and dropped the straps to my nightie and showed him my titties. I told him I could not wait for him to get home and tell me all about his day. He sucked both of my nipples and made them as hard as diamonds, this made me instantly wet and off he went leaving me in quite a stage of arousal.

My day was typical getting my daughter off to high school and then me off doing the things I do each day. I dressed in my tennis outfit and went to meet some of my girlfriends at the club for tennis. Afterwards I went to the gym for a quick workout and then met one of my girlfriends for lunch, then off for a mani-pedi and shopping. Yes, I know what you are thinking cliché, and sure, but this is really what I do each day. I know I am a spoiled little bitch.

We went shopping and we were in the store Bebe when I got a text from Preston mid-afternoon, "things are not going really well but I think we can get it done." I texted back "great babe I have picked out a hot little black dress to wear tonight for our celebration let me know when you are headed home." From Bebe my girlfriend and I went to purchase some really hot cfm heels I had been eyeing to go with my hot little dress. I settled on a black patent leather 4 inch heel with a sexy wrap around the ankle and my toes exposed.

I got home from shopping and straightened up the house, finished the laundry and put it away. Well, I do all my own housework and laundry, so I guess I am not completely spoiled. It was about 4:30pm when Preston called and told me that things with negotiations had finally gotten to a stage that there were a few final points to be negotiated and they should not be too complicated, but our celebration would not happen tonight. He told me that Doc Smythe was going to come to our house to finalize the finer points of the deal, so would I mind preparing dinner. I told him I would be glad to and that he knew I would do anything to help. What would they like? I could prepare steaks for them to grill out or I could prepare my really yummy lasagna. He said Italian would be great and easy.

After asking me about dinner and getting me on board, he dropped the bomb on me. Preston told me that Doc Smythe had been in his office and had seen some of my pictures. Doc commented that I was very attractive, and he hoped to meet me sometime. This of course led to the dinner invite to our house.

Preston, OMG! You did not invite him over because you thought I would make it easier to get this deal done, did you? Well, he said, it can't hurt he is a pain in the ass. Preston asked me, would you mind dressing sexy and flirting with him maybe even flashing him your sexy titties? OMG you are such a pervert Preston. You know I am not that type of girl.

Then he says yeah, I know but I really want you to be. I said, you would; you really want your wife to be a total slut and sex toy and fuck other men? He said that would be so hot and he is not bad looking. I said, fuck you and no I will not be your little office whore or hotwife slut or whatever the fuck it is you want me to be! I will be presentable, and I will have a nice meal for you to entertain him with and you know what I will wear, the dress and heels I bought for our celebration it is sexy and classy but nothing more, so he will get to see your surprise as well as you! Ok dear, he says, we will see you around 7:30 and we hung up. I was so pissed and felt degraded by him.

You should know that Preston had been after me for a very long time to have sex with other men. While I am a flirt, and I do like to show off and have certainly had any number of propositions. I would never do it with anyone but Preston. But he thinks that I need a bigger cock. I have told him his 6-inch cock which is quite thick, is just perfect. By God I am only 5'2" and weigh 115 pounds how much cock could a girl need? But for whatever stupid reason he wants me fucking other men. Men, who gets them?

I did not have time to think about it anymore I had to finish getting the house ready and start some dinner. I also had to get ready after all I had to look sexy right! OMG, men! I got the lasagna prepared and the house cleaned and still had a little over an hour to get myself cleaned up and dressed. I took a quick shower to wash my hair. Then I got into a warm soapy bubble bath with a glass of cab to relax and shave my legs and the landing strip I keep above my coochie, yes now you know. As I was relaxing and sipping my wine before shaving. I started thinking about my conversation with Preston; you know the whole Hotwife thing.

I was kind of getting worked up thinking about it my nipples were getting hard and sensitive and while in the bath I felt a tingle in my coochie. I began to rub my clitty and pinch my nipples this made me incredibly wet and horny and I drove myself to a mini orgasm. I decided right then, you know what if this is what he wants, and Doc is handsome, sweet and respectful then who knows. With that I shaved all around my pussy lips and my landing strip then I shaved my legs, though still unsure of this whole hotwife thing at least I guess the door was open, right and Preston wanted it?

I got out of the tub and dried myself off. I looked in the mirror at my 34C-24-32 figure. For 49 years old I think I look really good. I guess I would be considered a cougar now in the sex game. I laughed to myself and what I was thinking? I dried my hair, put my makeup on and then straightened my hair. After that I went to my dresser and found my tiniest thong, the dress I had chosen would show lines I need to minimize that for sure. Then I picked out a bra, as I went to put it on, I thought you know what Preston wants a slut, I think I will forgo the bra tonight my nipples might show a little but that is just the way it is going to be tonight I need to reign him in.

Then I put on my bracelets and wedding ring. I slipped my foot into the heels and thought I think tonight I will wear my toe ring and ankle bracelet. Wow they completed the outfit I looked hot! With a heavy application of hot pink lipstick, I was ready and waiting.

Well Preston and Doc arrived promptly at 7:30. I met them at the door to let them in and welcomed our new guest into our home. I was now sexually charged thinking about what my husband wanted me to do and then when I opened the door; OMG, my husband came in and he said hello and gave me a very deep passionate french kiss and quickly tweaked my right nipple before Doc could see me. This alone in my state arousal almost made me cum in my thong, then he introduced me to Doc, and I felt my pussy really begin betraying my marital vows. Doc was handsome dressed in a dark suite, blue shirt, and a bright silk tie. As he walked in, I suddenly felt urges I had not felt before, I am sure they were brought on by Preston wanting me to do it with another guy.

This guy had a chance for sure, I could feel him looking me up and down like cattle at a livestock show, and to be honest I was not at all offended. Plus thanks to Preston tweeking my nipple when we kissed my nipples were hard and on display for Doc. Preston introduced us and as is customary at our house I shook his hand but leaned in to give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. When he kissed me back his hand lingered on the small of my back just above my ass, as he complimented me on my new dress and how lucky a man Preston was to have a wife as beautiful as me. I was immediately embarrassed but also very smitten with him.

I asked if they wanted a cocktail before dinner and they both wanted a glass of Woodford which I served to them while they were working in Preston's office. I probably shared more cleavage than was necessary and lingered a little longer than I should have, but Preston did say for me to be nice to Doc. After several rounds and nearing 8:30 I told them dinner was ready and would they like to have a cabernet with dinner, Doc said yes but Preston wanted to continue with his Woodford.

We enjoyed a nice dinner and more drinks. Our conversations revolved around work, the deal and then Doc started getting respectfully flirtatious with me, right in front of Preston; and Preston he just grinned at me obviously drunk. I excused myself to clear the table and clean the dishes. Doc and Preston went to the basement to play pool and have another drink at our bar. As I was finishing up Preston came in the kitchen and told me that all Doc could talk about downstairs was me and what a hot and sexy body I had.

Preston told me that Doc was talking about another big business opportunity that his company was putting together and how he thought Preston and his company would make a great business partner. It was then that Preston said I think the deal gets sweeter with you. OMG Preston! You are such a pig. You would slut me out to get a deal? He said no baby it is just an excuse to watch you with another man and you obviously think he is cute. Fine I said if that is what you want then just watch this and with that I dried my hands on a towel, lifted up my dress and slid my tiny thong, which was soaking wet, down my legs and put it in his hand and I walked towards the basement. The smartass said, it looks like you were hot for this by the feel of these. I looked over my shoulder and said Fuck You! If this is what you wanted, I hope you enjoy the show! I know I will.

When we got downstairs I played a couple of games of pool with the boys. I am a pretty fair shot and with the sexy new dress I was wearing I was able to show off some cleavage and some great leg and ass views when I bent over for a couple of shots. Doc seemed to be impressed and gave a couple of whistles, I am not sure if it was the shot or the view he was whistling at but I did win one game. After four games we all sat down to chat.

After 30 minutes or so of small talk, really between me and Doc I looked over and Preston appeared to be passed out. However, I knew that he was just pretending like he was drunk and asleep. As we continued talking about families and life in general Doc gently put his arm around me and lightly began to touch my shoulder. Doc then began to tell me how sexy I am and how fit I look; he told me he admired my sexy ass and my firm titties.

I was a little shocked by this, but then he really shocked me when he asked me if I am as hot in bed as he is thinking I might be. I began to blush and with his gentle massage of my shoulder I was getting really hot. I told him that I have never had anyone complain. It was electric and I was so hot, I had not been sexual with another man in over 25 years. Preston wanted this; so, I did not resist as he continued to massage my shoulder with one hand.

Doc looked over at Preston and just laughed, saying he looks to be out. I said it looks like it. Suddenly we looked into each other's eyes without thinking about it we kissed. Gently and then more passionate. We began to run our tongues in each other's mouths, and he cupped my titties through my dress. My nipples were getting so hard and I told him how hot he was making me. I could see the bulge in his pants.

Still kissing we began to explore each other right there with Preston watching through lightly closed eyes, I was rubbing the bulge in Doc's pants and he was rubbing my legs and getting closer to my coochie. It was then that he discovered I was not wearing underwear. Doc pulled back and looked at me with lust filled eyes he asked me; do you normally not wear underwear? I told him tonight was a treat.

As he finally reached under my dress and lightly touched my coochie he found out just how excited all this foreplay was making me. Doc began to rub around my coochie teasing me for a few minutes and then he slowly inserted a finger inside of me and began to rub my clitty. OMG I was so hot and I began to softly moan in his ear. At this point Doc extracted his very wet finger from my coochie and inserted it into my mouth. I opened my eyes and looked into his and slowly sucked on his finger, sucking my sweet nectar off of his finger. Then I began to tongue his finger up and down like it was a little cock. Doc looked over at Preston again and laughed to see him still passed out. Then he looked back at me and said wow you are such a hot little slut. I told him that is what Preston liked about me with a slight grin.

Doc then ordered me to stand so he could unzip my dress and remove it. When I looked over at Preston he was acting like he was asleep with a very slight grin on his face and a tent in his trousers. Once I slipped out of my sexy new dress Doc began to suck my nipples and finger me while I was standing in front of him. Now with only my heels on I started riding his thick finger and whispered to him that I wanted him to fuck me.

Doc stood up, removed his tie and shirt, and I unzipped his pants and removed them and his underwear in one motion. OMG his cock popped out so hard and throbbing; I said OH MY GOD,HOW AM I GOING TO FUCK THAT THING? It is huge. I knew right then I would need to be more comfortable, we are not going to do this on the couch like some teenagers, I am an adult and I have beds all over this house. If my husband wants to watch, then he can get his drunk ass up and follow us around. I thought about taking him to a guest room, but Preston wanted a hotwife and hotwives fuck in their own beds, the marital beds that they sleep in with their husbands.

We left our clothes on the floor in a heap and I grabbed Doc's hand and led him to the master suite upstairs. I knew as we walked up the stairs me in only my 4 inch heels that he was staring at my ass and my little pussy peaks I was giving him as I strolled up the stairs. I turned on all the lights in the room, as much for me to watch us, we have mirrors strategically placed in our room, as for Preston so he could watch his wife become the slut he wanted me to be, after all he would say it was all in the name of business right?

I laid down on my back and Doc got between my legs and slowly and gently began to tongue my coochie, licking all around it and pushing his tongue in my sweet little pussy. He told me how he enjoyed my smooth pussy and my little landing strip. He tongued my clit and got it in his mouth where he sucked it, flicking it back and forth while fingering me until I exploded in an orgasm, I squirted all over his face. Then he climbed on the bed and rolled over and I climbed on top of him, I took his cock and began to rub it on my pussy and clit. I was totally using him like he was my dildo, then I started to ease down and I got the head of his cock inside my pussy, I froze; omg he was so thick my breath just caught in my lungs.

I adjusted to his size after a few minutes and slipped a few inches inside me telling him that it hurt but his thick veiny cock felt so good. OMG I am so tight around his thick veiny cock I feel like he is going to split me in half. After a few minutes I finally get all of him inside me and as I adjust myself, I see Preston watching us from the hall he is rubbing his cock. At this point I decide to put on a show for the both of them. I am still wearing my heels and, in the mirror, I look like such a slut with this huge cock jammed inside me. My titties were swollen and my nipples were as hard as diamonds.

OMG I am so hot, I have now adjusted to Doc's size and I start to ride him; up and down and up and down. Doc is grabbing my titties and squeezing my nipples I am on fire. I throw my head back and my long hair touches Doc's thighs, then I sit up and begin to play with my titties while riding Doc's cock I am giving him a show while licking my lips and telling him how I am loving this fucking he is giving me. I used my left hand to rub little circles around my clitty, the diamond from my wedding ring sparkling in the light. I told Doc that I loved his fat cock slamming in and out of me and how much thicker he was than anything I had experienced in a long time all this as I was galloping toward another orgasm. I came so hard on his cock that his midsection was drenched. I told Doc, omg you are so good. I love your cock I want you to fuck me all night long. I had another intense and long orgasm as he slammed his cock in and out of me like I was a little fuck toy.

At this point Doc rolled me over on my back, he put my legs over his shoulders and drove his cock into me over and over again. Preston could see how Doc was stretching his little wife out from the hallway. Doc told me that my pussy felt so good and tight, he told me I was as wet as a fucking ocean, omg I was so hot and he knew exactly how to use that thick cock.

Doc began sucking on my sensitive nipples and french kissing me as we fucked, he was driving me wild with passion and lust. It was so intense, we were as one, the passion, the feeling of him fucking me, a married woman, a wanton slut with my legs spread wide open and my cfm heels wrapped around him, sex had not been this intense and reckless in a long time. I had another mind-blowing orgasm, I asked Doc to fuck me, fuck me harder as I was cumming again.

Doc told me my little pussy felt so good and hot. He told me he had no complaints that I was right; I was the hottest fuck he had been with in a long time. As he pounded in and out of me, I could tell he was about to cum. I asked him to slow down and then I told him to take his cock out of me. As he did, I slid down below him and took his rock-hard cock between my titties and into my mouth. I titty fucked him and licked him and cupped his balls and tongued his long thick veiny shaft and then as I felt him tense, I placed the head of his cock in my mouth and sucked his head and he began to cum. OMG he came and came he was so totally delicious as he filled my mouth, throat and down into my tummy, mmmmmmmm Doc that was so good!!

After he came, we were both a little spent and thirsty and since Preston was just standing there with his cock in his hand and his eyes bugging out, I told him to get us two glasses of ice water. After Preston left Doc asked me how long have you and Preston been swinging? Well, I do not know about swinging but you are my first in 25 years. I looked at him a little sheepishly as I began to slowly stroke his cock and I said I hope we can do it again tonight.

As I said this Preston walked in with our waters, he looked at me like a wild animal waiting to be fed and said Torrey, I am sure that Doc is tired and I will take him back to his hotel. I looked at Doc with his hardening cock in my left hand and I said I do not think so I told him earlier I want him to fuck me all night long and I meant it. Besides, didn't you like watching me be a hotwife for you? He said Well, but. As I got up off of the bed in my cfm heels and sashayed toward him I said, I told you Preston I was going to enjoy myself and I think Doc is ready to enjoy me again. With that I gave Preston a very passionate french kiss. Mmmmm Preston, you taste so good, how do I taste? My answer was in his returned french kiss and his hardening cock. Now with Preston engaged the fun could go on. I told him he was free to watch us or make himself comfortable in one of the guest rooms, but that Doc and I would be using the master suite tonight.

Doc, I asked, do you see something you would like to try? I walked back to him and engulfed his cock sucking life back into it with every motion. In a few minutes he was very hard and he said I want you on all fours. With that I spun around with my ass facing him while looking right into the eyes of my husband who was now sitting in one of the chairs in our room. See Preston, he wants me doggie now, I told you he was not tired. Preston was speechless but getting hard and rubbing his crotch through his pants. You like watching me getting fucked like a little slut don't you Preston?

torrey
torrey
197 Followers
12