A Very Green Christmas

Story Info
Eco-conscious Ellie gives a very different kind of gift.
3.3k words
3.68
19.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnTom10
JohnTom10
533 Followers

*All characters are 18 years of age or older.

"I'm coming! Hold your horses!"

She wished he'd hurry up. It was bitterly cold outside, and the only company she had was that damn song playing in her head. It wasn't even Christmassy. The winter chill was normal, yes, but deep in her soul Ellie knew it was also the ominous march of climate change. The door swung open and the big man smiled under his greying moustache. Ellie was sucked into her father's loving embrace. She'd have been so embarrassed if her college mates were around. Absent of them, she allowed herself to enjoy her daddy's warmth.

"Merry Christmas, dad," she said, her feet finally back on the ground.

He caught her sly eye roll. The big, barrel-chested man looked quite ridiculous in his tacky Christmas sweater. For Ellie, it was just more materialistic waste that would only be worn a few days a year. Gerald ushered her inside and closed the door.

"I'm looking forward to seeing you in yours," he said.

"Not in a million years, dad."

"Come on! Don't be such a killjoy," he said, throwing his arm around her. "It's family tradition!"

"I suppose mom is slaving away in the kitchen as usual?"

"Yeah. But she has help this time."

"Oh, really? One of my lovely brother's finally lifting their weight."

"No. But his girlfriend is!"

Gerald let out a rambunctious laugh as he tickled his helpless daughter. He was still laughing as Ellie broke free and escaped to the kitchen. Her mother was clad in an apron, marching between oven and dining room table.

"Mom!" Ellie called, spreading her arms. "My gosh! Are you trying to feed and army?"

The pudgy woman's face lit up as she squeeze-hugged her only daughter. She studied the wrapped present that was sneakily slid into her hand.

"Don't tell the others," Ellie whispered. "I only got them some beer. But I wanted you to have this."

"Oh, thank you, sweetheart," her slightly confused mother said. "Merry Christmas."

"You shouldn't be doing all this by yourself, mom. Where's Peter and Craig?"

The woman looked around her kitchen and dining room. The long wooden table was stacked with a variety of meats and other seasonal delights.

"That nice young girl, Kelly, was helping me earlier. I don't know where she's gone. Probably off with Pete, getting up to you know what."

"Ugh! Mom!"

"What about you, love?" she said, squeezing Ellie's arm. "No special friend with you this year?"

Maybe she'd talk to her mom about it later. But Ellie had met someone. Adam, the leader of the Save Our Planet Now society. Or SOPN for short. There were lots of amazing people in the organisation, but it all started with him. Where did she begin. He was tall, charismatic, with dark shoulder length hair, and a thick bushy beard. They'd met at the college society open day. Ellie had always been environmentally aware. But it was Adam's speech that day when she knew she could really make a difference. And she would. She'd prove to him that she was serious about SOPN.

"Look at you, blushing like a little lovestruck puppy. Spill the beans!"

Embarrassed, Ellie spun away and headed upstairs.

"Don't be long. Cinderella. Dinner's almost ready!

***

It wasn't the college sweater, nor thoughts of him that made Ellie hot. As usual, mom had the heating turned up way too high. It was such a waste, and something she'd have to bring her parents attention. Not today though. Today, it suited her plan. Ellie peeled off her sweater. Reflecting back at her in the mirror was her bulging closet. The cringey Christmas top that hung somewhere inside could stay there. Her fair trade, organic, cotton tank-top would do just fine.

She knew she'd get a tongue lashing from her father when he spotted the exposed tattoo on her wrist. Like always, after a few drinks he'd calm right down. She'd had it done with a couple of girls from SOPN. Drawn in jet black ink, it was the image of Earth with the organisation's acronym beneath it. Normally against such body modifications, Ellie was proud to display her dedication to the cause. She'd never forget Adam's approving smile when he eventually noticed it.

Scanning the pink walls of her bedroom, she barely recognised the little girl she used to be. Ellie picked up an old Barbie and scoffed. Long, blonde hair with that distinct bosom. Even back then, the doll was much like her owner. Shallow, materialistic, and relying on a Ken, Ellie believed that in other ways they were very much different. She gazed at herself in the mirror. Breasts straining against her black top, she wondered was she showing a bit too much. Barbie wore her hair down. Ellie chose to wear hers as a thick, single braid, similar to Peter's favourite character - Lara Croft. Her mother's voice boomed again. Ellie was almost ready. Just one final thing.

She heard a mix of voices descend the stairs. One was Kelly's. Puckering her rubbery lips, the gloss gave them a moist shine. The other voices belonged to her brother's. Despite the inevitable onslaught of abuse, it'd be good to see them again. The smell of roasted meat made her mouth water. She didn't feel one bit guilty about relaxing her vegetarianism. What she was about to do would more than make up for it.

***

"Nice of you to join us, Goldilocks!" Peter said.

Ellie scootched in between her father and Pete. The packed table looked even more dazzling. Candles were fully ablaze in their silver stand. As the meal went on, clothes became stained with gravy and wine. Glad they weren't here, the meat juices that ran down chins would have given Ellie's friends an aneurysm. Wearing silly paper hats, they chatted, and shared the usual corny jokes. Why was the turkey so sad? He knew he was getting gobbled!

"Could you pass the jug, sis?" Craig said.

Ellie glared at her dim brother.

"The gravy is right in front of you."

"No. Not the gravy. The jug. Pass the jug."

A confused Ellie scanned the table in front of her. Maybe there was water somewhere among all the dishes. The only thing she noticed were men's faces and their stupid smiles. Even her mother was laughing as a carrot flew past Craig's head. Adjusting her tank top did little to conceal her 'jugs.' Her brother's had another great laugh when Dad finally noticed her ink. Thick fingers closed around her wrist as he pulled it close.

"Jesus, Ellie! How far are you willing to go for these clowns! Cut your leg off, huh? Destroy the rest of your body?" he said with a scowl.

It could have been worse, Ellie thought to herself. She could have went all out with clumpy dreads and piercings like some of the other SOPN girls. Luckily, for her father's sake, she wasn't quite as expressive as them.

"Well if we all do our bit, it would make a difference."

"Here we go. Another of my sister's famous eco-warrior speeches," Peter said.

"Peter, do you know that thousands of unwanted Christmas gifts will end up in landfill? Don't you think that's a huge problem?"

"Oh, is that why you didn't get me anything? Or dad?"

"Stop it, Peter," her father said.

No one could see him place his hand on her knee.

"Your sister being here is good enough for me."

"Exactly," mom agreed. "Family is what's important."

Ripped jeans made his lingering touch all the more invasive. Still, she persisted in her speech.

"Take dad for example. How many pairs of socks and underwear are you going to get this year? You probably don't need another set from me, right?"

"I think Ellie makes a great point."

"Thank you, Kelly."

"And, mom.."

"Ugh oh, my turn," mom jested.

"This food is amazing. Truly, it is. But do we really need so much? I mean how much is going to be wasted?"

She slapped Peter's prying hand away from her plate.

"Look, all I'm saying is we need to think about our choices a little bit more. How much we consume. The kind of gifts we give."

"Could you elaborate on that, sis?" Craig said. "What sort of gifts?"

Kelly giggled. A father's grasp tightened.

"The kind that actually mean something. The kind that can't just be tossed in the trash. In fact, I'm thinking of something you boys can do for us."

The tablecloth prevented anyone seeing where Ellie's hands had gone. She wished Craig had been sitting next to her. He probably needed it more. At 18, and still the youngest, the poor kid had no luck in shifting his baby fat.

"I got you a necklace already!" Craig protested.

"There are other ways to show love, Craig."

"Like what?"

Her father's hand glanced hers as it slid higher. He was cool and relaxed compared to the red faced Peter.

"Like doing the washing up."

"Yes. Absolutely!" dad blurted as fingers wandered over his hardened crotch.

"Ugh! I'll help!" Peter let out when her other hand found him.

Classic English Literature wasn't the only thing Ellie had learned over the past year. Watching them stagger off to the kitchen, she'd become quite the expert at manipulating men.

"Let's go girls," Ellie said. "The fire -- though awful for the environment -- looks wonderful, mom!"

***

The boys, now more akin to animals, charged into the living room to ruin their peaceful rest. It didn't take long for festive tunes to fill the room. The women were unceremoniously dragged from the sofa and forced to join their silly antics. A full glass in Ellie's hand made things just about bearable. The glow of the fire was the only light. Well, that and the fairy lights. More waste.

Ellie found herself being promptly ushered under some mistletoe. In all the drink fuelled chaos, lips connected with cheeks. Lips connected with lips. Everyone but their snoozing mom cheered when Ellie and her brother's girlfriend met beneath the branch.

A bottle of spirits was shared between them. The music, the booze, random people crashing on the sofa, it was just like college. Being passed from one set of hands to the other reminded her of her SOPN gatherings. A wiry moustache scraped her face as hands slid up her body.

"I'm glad you didn't wear that Christmas sweater in the end."

Ellie took a generous swig from the bottle. Her plan was working a little too well. Scanning the room, she noticed some bodies were missing. But not enough. It wasn't Pete and Mom, both unconscious on the sofa. It wasn't the aroused man, pressing himself up against her.

"Dad, where's Kelly and Craig?"

"Don't know. Don't care."

Wet lips marked the back of her neck. She could feel his stiffness prodding against her. Meaty hands drifted over her hips and tummy. She stopped them before they reached her boobs.

"Daddy. You're drunk."

"I...I...ugh."

"It's ok. Go help mom. She needs to go to bed."

Hiding her wry smile, it took the excited male a while. Eventually, his hands and weight were off her and soon around her mother. A confused Peter stirred to life.

"Kelly? Kelly? Where are you?"

His girlfriend finally appeared; a flustered Craig trailing behind.

"Where were you, babe?" Peter slurred.

Ellie hid her grin. She leaned against Craig so that Peter wouldn't see it. Maybe it was the booze. Maybe it was her daddy's stimulation. She bit her lip and winked as she slowly zipped up her brother's slightly sticky fly.

"Ugh...Thanks."

Like every other year, drunk family members slowly hobbled off to bed. She touched the big hand that clung to the banister. Her mom looked gone, but that didn't really matter.

"Can I talk to you about something?"

"Sure, I'll just bring your mom up first."

"Perfect. I'll wait down here."

Shuffling up the stairs, a father glanced back to see his daughter smear shiny gloss across her young, luscious lips.

****

Stairs creaking under his weight told her to put her phone away. She'd finished sending her messages at least.

"So...everything alright, sweetheart?"

"Take a seat," Ellie said, motioning to his armchair.

Springs strained under him as he followed her relaxed order. He sat as he always did, his legs open wide.

"Ellie?"

His deep voice snapped her out of her bewildered daze. Refusing to allow herself stall again, she dropped to her knees. Ellie placed a tentative hand on his thigh.

"Peter was wrong about not having a gift for you. I do."

Inching closer, her chest pressed against his obvious bulge.

"But only if you want it?"

The last embers of the fire remaining, it helped that she could only make out the dark silhouette of her father. His silence overwhelming, Ellie's mind began to wander. Perhaps his touching had just been a bit of fun. Perhaps it was the alcohol. Maybe he'd since sobered up and come to his senses.

His answer wasn't given through spoken word, but in the single nod of his head. Taking a deep breath, he watched as fingers slid over his belt buckle. He offered no help as his fly was unzipped.

"Just as hard as you were at the dinner table."

Gerald let out a long, throaty sigh as his daughters fingers curled around his cock. Although fully erect, the wrinkled foreskin slid easily over his bald, shiny head. It reminded Ellie of the planet; the translucent bead oozing from the tip a tear. Her father gasped as she wiped it with her tongue. It was a sign -- a good omen -- that what she was doing was right.

Soon more of his veiny meat had passed beyond her moist lips. He moaned to the swirl of her tongue and the sound of her squelches. In the dark of Christmas night, a father groaned to the gentle bob of his daughter's head.

"So this is what I pay all that tuition for..."

Lips tightened around his base. He gave a single thrust, forcing her to gag.

"Might just be worth it."

It wasn't so much college that did it. Well, not really. Ellie knew that it was joining SOPN that had brought her oral skills on leaps and bounds. But she wasn't a hypocrite like most of the other girls. She'd observed them over the year. They'd spout their professors' righteous aphorisms from their mouths one minute, whilst making the true advancements from their knees.

But those days, Ellie believed, would soon be a thing of the past. She'd been invited onto SOPN's high committee. An exclusive group for a select few; those that had proved their loyalty and dedication. It was closer to the top. Closer to him. Her father moaned as he grabbed her braid. She'd soon be able to answer the burning question as more and more saliva became diluted by precum. She smiled, sensing he was close.

Dick in mouth, she snuck a hand under his shirt and massaged his hairy belly. The grip on her braid continued to tighten. Her daddy hadn't the biggest cock, but it was full and fat -- and quite different to a younger man's. Chin bounced off pubes from her aggressive mouth dives. Every now and then she threw a cautious eye to the stairs. The fingers that teased her soft cleavage suddenly morphed into a plunging, bra pulling claw. Her breasts being groped wasn't strictly part of her gift. She couldn't help moan as nipples hardened against calloused skin.

As eyes adjusted to the darkness, shadows still covered her father's face. She spat a globule of saliva on his shaft and spread it around with her lips. It made it easy for her hand to work him while her tongue lashed at his testicles. Her hand rolled on his fluctuating stomach. More and more precum flowed from the tip. Ellie felt the full power of the man as her whole body moved to his will.

"Open wide, sweetheart!"

Buttocks rested on heels as she leaned back in ready pose. Every feature of her father's face came into stark view as he lurched forward. Resting the underside of his cock across her lower lip, he held tight her blonde locks. Ellie, doing as told, kept her mouth open. She felt his jerking knuckles tap her chin. Watching his expression instantly change, his greasy cock pulsed.

Hot fluid washed over her waiting tongue. The uncontrollable deluge of his creamy shots made semen gush to the back of her throat. She was silently impressed at her father's ability to stifle his orgasmic groans. Maybe that's why she never heard them make love growing up. Or maybe this was his long awaited release. Much better than a pair of socks. If he didn't stop soon, he'd cause a spill. Ellie knew what men wanted, and she was good at it. Simple. Each warm deposit meant one less unwanted present in the trash. Each masculine grunt assured her she was indeed doing the right thing.

Her lip wobbled from the frantic taps of his softening meat. Reluctant to leave her completely, he made sure to squeeze every last drop into the white pool in her mouth. Orgasm fading, her father finally opened his eyes.

Like any good gift, presentation was everything. Giving him a nice view of his handy work, Ellie teasingly closed her mouth. She hunched forward, and looked him straight in the eyes. The slightly confused and conflicted stare was something she'd have to get used to. He was unaware of the tongue churning his warm seed. The joy on her father's face was palpable as she swallowed him down with exaggerated glee.

"Merry Christmas, dad."

"My Eleanor," he whispered as his thumb roamed down her face.

Empty, the big man collapsed back into his chair. Was he tired? Ashamed? Guilt ridden? None of that mattered now. Ellie stood up and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Fixing her hair wasn't easy thanks to her sensitive scalp. She had her answer to the burning question. Her own father did indeed taste just like all the other boys. Snores greeted her as she dragged her bra back into place.

"Dad, wake up!" she said nudging his shoulders.

Eye lids closed as soon as they opened. She couldn't leave him like this -- his limp manhood out for all to see. Ellie was panting hard by the time she returned with the blanket. Pausing as she went to throw it over him, a warped sense of pride shot through her. The sight of well serviced genitals would do that to a girl.

***

Ellie's knees pained her as she climbed the stairs. She figured it shouldn't take too much longer. She could see light leaking from under the door of the spare room. That was good. It meant Peter had seen her message. She wouldn't bother telling him about the sounds coming from Craig's room. None of her business. Of course, now she knew what Kelly found so appealing about her chubby brother. She'd gotten a real good feel when she zipped him up. Another helping of gloss coated her lips. She'd have to purchase more soon.

Fatigue was setting in. But her two brother's had to get done tonight. Conventional gifts were quick and easy, but Ellie understood that sacrifices had to be made. It meant, however, that she couldn't allow any sort of backlog. The holidays were short, and her uncles too many. She hoped her hair still looked like Lara's. The song rattled around her head again. It wasn't even Christmassy. Humming it on the way to Peter, she supposed it wasn't so bad.

'I'm a Barbie girl, in the Barbie world

Life in plastic, it's fantastic

You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere

Imagination, life is your creation.' - Aqua

*Please be considerate with the gifts you give this holiday season. Be creative. Be Green. Do your part for climate change -- Ellie xx

JohnTom10
JohnTom10
533 Followers