A Very Happy 19th Birthday Present Pt. 02

Story Info
Mother and Aunt join the young lovers, traditions revealed.
8k words
4.51
6.4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then My Aunt and Mother Joined In...

A Very Happy 19th Birthday

Part II

By

Amber Solis

Hi, it's me, Luna, again! Well, as you can imagine from my last story, Helga, Roy and I spent pretty much every waking moment, day and night, fucking each other's brains out. The washing machine and dryer got a real workout too, because while I will squirt occasionally, Helga (Oh, our dear, sweet Helga!) gushes like a geyser with almost every orgasm! And we had been giving her plenty of those. I don't know how she can lose so much fluid from her body and not die of dehydration. And of course, Texas, with no AC, right? So there was a lot of sweating going on, as well. Yes, even for December. So, yeah, the washing machine and dryer were pressed into constant service.

The folks arrived right on time, 3:00PM. They found Roy, me, and Helga, sitting out back, in the yard. Helga presented a bit of a surprise to our folks. Not that they weren't used to seeing her, she had always been a welcome guest at my Uncle's house her entire life. My Uncle and Aunt always said they wished they could adopt her. No, it wasn't the fact that she was there, that surprised them. What surprised them was that Helga was naked. Helga's parents were really nice people, but they weren't nudists, like our families are. While they were not nudists, they weren't prudes, either, and they had no objection to letting their daughter associate with nudists. But they didn't want her to be nude. So when she was here, she had always worn the barest, briefest thong bikinis when she visited. I always thought it odd that her parents didn't mind her being in public in a thong, which in some ways was even sexier than nudity. But they didn't want her going about naked. Regardless of that, they were lovely people!

Anyway, to say our folks were delighted to see Helga at ease, fully in the nude, was a very pleasant surprise to them all. We all took turns hugging my parents, and Roy's parents, and they all took turns hugging Helga.

"Helga, to what do we owe this delightful surprise?" Uncle Eddie asked.

"Mom and Dad said that now that I'm 20 years old, it's up to me, how I want to live and comport myself. And Dad said he didn't see a problem with it, anyway, since he thinks you and Mommy Ellen are the nicest people. Mom thinks y'all are the greatest, too, but she's a bit more old-fashioned. But they agreed: I can go naked if that's what I want to do. So... here I am!" Uncle Eddie and Dad both gave her another hug, And Aunt Ellen and my Mom also came around for another turn to hug her.

I pulled Roy away for a moment to talk to him alone. But before I could say anything, Roy said,

"Luna? You see how Mom is hugging Helga?"

"Yes?"

"She's been at it for a while, don't you think?"

"Well, who wouldn't enjoy holding Helga in their arms?"

"Lunaaaa..."

"Oh, I can still make you blush?" I teased him.

My Dad, and my Uncle Eddie, Roy's Dad, had walked up to us. Uncle Eddie said, "Luna, Would you excuse us for a moment? We need to have a chat with Roy, here."

I took Roy's arm, and plastered myself against him. "Three naked men in one place? Can't I stay?"

Both my Dad and Roy, speaking as one, said, "Lunaaaa..." We all laughed, surprised.

"My goodness, I said, fluttering my eyelashes, "It was like I was listening in stereo!" Another chuckle from the three of them. I was still shamelessly plastering myself against Roy, looking for all the world like a nude version of little Miss Innocence, personified.

"Roy," Uncle Eddie said, "Look, I don't know how to say this, but, while we were gone, and while you and Luna were alone, together, did you..." he couldn't quite finish the sentence.

Roy was standing there, like a deer in the headlights. I think he had stopped breathing! Neither Uncle Eddie or Roy knew what to say, and I was at a loss, too, when my Dad, with a very serious expression on his face said,:

"Roy, did you have sex with Luna?"

"Yes, sir," Roy said.

My Dad and Uncle Eddie's faces both split into wide grins. My Dad reached out and punched Roy's shoulder, playfully, and said, "Thank God! Maybe now she'll talk about something else other than how to seduce you!"

Roy, staring, looked at his Dad. "Good for you old sport! Did you take good care of her?"

Roy was blushing furiously, didn't know what say, so I reached down, stroked his cock, and said, "Uncle Eddie! I'll have you know that your young man rang my bell more thoroughly than it has ever been rung, before! He is a true credit to the male of the species, and the family name."

My Dad was roaring with laughter, pounding Uncle Eddie on the back.

"You guys knew this would happen?" Roy asked.

"Yep," Uncle Eddie said.

"But... why?"

My Dad said, "Because I decided a long time ago that there was only one man in the world good enough to marry my little girl. As the years went by, and you grew up, you proved yourself to be that man at every turn. Don't you get, it, son? This is an arranged marriage!"

"WHAT?" Roy shouted.

I was surprised, too! I mean, sure, I remembered all the things I had told Roy, as we lay together. That I'd be glad if I got pregnant from our lovemaking. And I would. I'd be thrilled to have his child! But I'll admit I hadn't thought much past that...

My Dad turned to look back where Helga and Aunt Ellen were still hugging. My Mom had joined in on the hug, too. "Marge, Ellen! It Finally happened!"

While the boys had been talking, I had noticed the three ladies hug was progressing from just hugs of greeting to something more intimate. Aunt Ellen was standing in front of Helga, holding her tightly, and my Mom was plastered up behind her. Their hands were beginning to roam all over each other, and, yes, there we go, Aunt Ellen just cupped Helga's ample breasts and started kissing the side of her neck while my mother's hands roamed down to Helga's hips, over her belly, then down towards her pubic mound.

Aunt Ellen pulled her lips from Helga's neck, and said, "We know. And there's a bit more to the story!"

Just then, I'm guessing from Helga's reaction, how she suddenly inhaled, and threw her head back, and said, "Oh!" that my Mom had found Helga's clit.

Dad and Uncle Eddie were now staring open-mouthed at Roy and me.

"She's right," I said. "There's a bit more to the story. Quite a bit more."

"About 135 pounds of feminine perfection, more, would you say, Luna?" Uncle Eddie asked me.

I looked at Roy, and thought he must have been severely sun-burned. But no, he was just blushing so furiously I feared for a second he was having a stroke!

"And we were worried you might be too much of a good guy," Dad said, and punched Roy on the shoulder, again.

Uncle Eddie looked at Roy, held his hand out, and said, "Son, well done! Take the rest of the day off."

"He does need the break," I said. "I'm surprised he can even stand up!"

"Lunaaa..." Again, in stereo, and again we all shared a laugh.

I saw Mom and Aunt Ellen, walking Helga back into the house. They were each holding one of her hands, with their other arm around Helga's waist and shoulders.

Uncle Eddie, Dad, and I chatted for a bit. All Roy could do was stand there, and repeat the word "... married..." over and over. It was a lot for me to take in, too. I still wasn't completely sure about how I felt about getting married. But if I were going to get married, to a man, I could hardly make a better choice than Roy, right? So maybe I should just shut up and grab the brass ring and hang on! Our nights and days together had proven to be everything and more that I had always hoped for. And I know we got along, and knew each other well. But, still: married?

After a few minutes, though, my curiosity got the better of me.

Uncle Eddie saw me looking at the door of the house, saw the puzzlement on my face. "They're giving Helga the Women's Invitation to the Family Lovemaking," he said. "It's how we welcome new lovers into the group. You'd probably better go check up on those two. Your Aunt and Mother might just steal that little blonde beauty right out from under you!"

"They'd better not!" I said, and jogged over to the door and went in.

Oh, what a lovely site greeted me, on my entrance! Aunt Ellen and Mom had Helga on her back, on Aunt Ellen's bed. Mom was at her head, holding Helga's hands, leaning down, and giving her kisses. Aunt Ellen had spread Helga's legs wide open, and placed herself between them. She was greedily going down on Helga's pussy. As I watched, Aunt Ellen took Helga's clit in her mouth, and sucked and tongued it as hard as she could. It looked like Helga's back was going to break, her body arched so high, and writhed so beautifully. You know what struck me the most, moved me the most deeply, turned me on the most? Watching Helga's belly as her lungs fought for air. Her chest was heaving, her abs were rippling, her body already covered in a sheen of perspiration from the 90-degree day. I could have come just from watching it. I found I had placed my hands on my own belly, in sympathetic reaction.

My Mom read my reaction, and said, "Luna, if you're going to be a part of the ritual, get over here and start pleasuring your little lover. Look at her gorgeous belly, how it heaves and writhes, covered in sweat." Mom reached down and gave Helga's body a slow rub, up from her pubic mound, across her belly, to her breasts. It was lovely to see, I suddenly had a full blown wet-on so fast I was already aching, my wetness running down my inner thighs. And I was consumed with jealousy for what mother was doing to my lover! All of those things want through my head, my heart, and my loins, all at once.

And Mom wasn't finished tormenting me! She ran her hands back down Helga's belly, slowly, and said, "Don't you think this lovely belly needs some attention? Some caressing? And kisses, even?"

I was aching so bad my knees were wobbly, but I made it across the room, sank to my knees, and immediately started rubbing and kissing Helga's belly. Mom stroked my hair, and said, "That's my good girl." She put her hand under my chin, and lifted my face to look me in the eyes, and say, "You have made me so happy, with this, Luna. For finally getting Roy, and bringing this new, lovely little thing to our circle!"

"Oh, Mom!" I said, tears of happiness in my eyes. I kissed her hand, then went back to loving on Helga's belly. I was so moved by the beauty of this moment, it didn't seem to me as anything unusual that I was joining my mother and my Aunt to make love to a woman! I'd had sexual encounters and relationships with women, before. So that wasn't unusual. And I'd been raised as a nudist in a family of nudists, so I had seen every bit of my own Mother's body, and my Aunt's. They were huggers, by inclination, to; and kisses on the cheek were frequently given by them. But this was the first time I had ever been engaged in an act of lovemaking with my mother and my Aunt, and it didn't seem strange at all! It was all just so natural!

Throughout all of this, Aunt Ellen had been giving Helga's pussy an uninterrupted, vigorous oral assault. There wasn't one bit, one fold, that she had failed to pleasure. I could tell by Helga's breathing, her orgasm was drawing near. I was about to warn Aunt Ellen, when I heard Helga say,

"M-Mommy Ellen? I'm going to squirt, soon!" And that was all she could manage to get out before she collapsed back on the bed, her body being brought closer and closer to the point of orgasmic no return.

"She squirts?" Mom and Aunt Ellen had both said at the same time.

"She does," I said. "Like a geyser! It goes on and on, and gets everywhere and is just so lovely," I said, my hand stroking Helga's face, as she used the brief respite to try and catch her breath.

"Marge," Aunt Ellen said, "I think I could cry!"

"Well," Mom said, "Don't keep us all waiting! Take the little darling and finish her off!"

Aunt Ellen went back to orally assaulting Helga's pussy. With redoubled frenzy! Helga was almost instantly brought back to pre-orgasmic shuddering. I sensed when she was just falling over the edge, and as her body spasmed, I took her nipples and pinched them, hard. Roy and I had learned this past couple of days that this really put Helga into a deep, hard, long orgasm.

As we had warned Aunt Ellen and Mom, Helga began squirting. It went all over Aunt Ellen and me. Some of it even splashed on Mom.

When she came this hard, Helga's recovery would be a long, shivering, wet mess, punctuated by sharp intakes of breath caused by aftershocks in her abdominal and pelvic muscles. She was just utterly wiped out. It was lovely to spoon-cuddle with her, from behind, pull her tight to your body, and just stroke her hair and arms and legs, and whisper sweet words in her ear about what a lovely, wonderful, beautiful woman she was. She made the most endearing sounding whimpers of appreciation as control of her body and her presence of mind slowly retuned. I saw that Aunt Ellen had already wrapped Helga up in the spooning position, doing all the things I just mentioned.

"I hardly got any of her squirt," Mom said. I was kneeling on the bed, and she had moved over beside me. "No fair. Just one little taste."

"I got covered in it," I said.

"Yes, you and your selfish bitch Aunt! Ellen, you cunt! I wanted some of that!"

Mom smiled and said, "Your daughter is covered in it. See if she'll share?"

"Luna," Mom said, her arm already around my shoulder, pulling our heads together, "May I?"

"Of course, Mom! Here-? Mom? Mom!" I had thought my mother would just wipe up some of Helga's moisture by scooping it off my skin. I was prepared for that. But I wasn't prepared for what Mom was, in fact, doing! She had put her lips on my neck, and was licking Helga's wetness off my body! And my neck was only the place where she started! Mom began running her hands up and down my back in an unmistakable lover's caress. And her lips had found their way down to my shoulders, and the top of my chest. And as if all of that weren't surprising enough, her other hand had found one of my breasts and was stroking and squeezing it, pinching my nipples.

You're wondering: did this turn me on? Well, I already was. But, yes, it did turn me on! Having my own mother make love to me ratcheted my level of heat up to thermonuclear levels, and before I knew it, she had me flat on my back, on the mattress, on top of me, with my legs wrapped around her waist, giving me the loveliest deep, wet, long kisses. I completely surrendered to receiving them from her, as fully as Mom had surrendered to the need to give them to me.

After a few wonderful moments, about the same time, we both came somewhat to our senses. At least enough to realize what we were doing with, and to, each other. We both blushed crimson red, as we looked into each other's eyes. But neither of us made any move to untangle ourselves from our lover's embrace. The thought of stopping, of letting each other go, never even crossed our minds. Looking over, we saw Helga and Ellen, still spooning, both watching us with their mouths hanging open.

In a tiny voice, but one filled with raw emotion, Helga said, "Please continue? You're both so beautiful, together... don't stop..."

Aunt Ellen, a mischievous light in her eyes, said, "Ladies, you heard our guest's wish! Oh, go ahead, you two! Luna, just like you and Roy, I have seen that you and your mother have deeper, loving, sexual feelings for each other.

"No we don't!" Mom and I both said. But I realized that I was still on my back, underneath her, with my legs wrapped around her waist, and Mom still had one of my breasts in her hand, her other hand holding both my arms back behind my head. And she was still absently thumbing my nipple, even as we protested Aunt Ellen's assertion.

We all shared a loud belly laugh at that. Then Ellen said, "So, ladies? Mother and Daughter? Lovers? Don't keep us all waiting!"

Mom proceeded to take the lead, and made love to me so sweetly I cried, even as I was swept up in an orgasm. As she held me, she kissed away my tears, and said, "Oh, daughter, my perfect daughter. I've wanted to jump your bones for so long. I don't know why we waited so long, and I don't know why we crossed that line, today. But I'm glad we did this."

"Me too, Mom," I said, and stole a couple of quick kisses on her neck. "But I know why this happened, now."

"You do?"

"Yes," I said. "Because of Helga! She brings out the best in everyone around her. She brings out the love we all feel for each other. She makes it happen."

"You guys!" Helga said, her eyes bright with tears.

"Well," Aunt Ellen said, "We still have our ritual to complete, ladies."

"There's more?" I asked.

"Oh, yes. Now that the mother-of-the-groom has invited the new lover into the family? Now, the new lover, that's you, Helga, darling, must now perform oral sex on the Mother-of-the-Groom, to show your acceptance of the invitation to the family."

No sooner had the words left Aunt Ellen's mouth than Helga had jumped up, rolled Aunt Ellen on to her back, and planted her tongue right in Aunt Ellen's slit. Helga wrapped her arms around Aunt Ellen's legs and began her own frenzied assault on Aunt Ellen's pussy.

Mom was still on top of me. I reveled in the feel of her weight on my body every bit as much as I had enjoyed having Roy on top of me.

"So, Mom?" I said.

"Yes, my daughter, my lover?"

"How come I never heard about this ritual?"

"All in good time, my daughter, my lover."

"Mom, are you going to always call me that, now?"

"When we're home, or with close friends, yes."

"Good! Because I love it when you call me that, oh mother, my lover! Oh, it is nice to say, isn't it?"

I looked over at Aunt Ellen, writhing and moaning under Helga's oral assault. They were so lovely! But then I felt tears splash on my chest. I looked up, and saw Mom crying.

"Aw, Mom!" I said.

"Say it again, please?" she whispered. "What you just called me?"

I lifted my arms up, took a deep breath, and shouted, "My mother, my lover!" I then wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her down hard, tightly, to my chest and held her there and stroked her hair as sobs of joy wracked her body.

After a few minute of wonderful closeness, Mom collected herself. We both watched Aunt Ellen being noisily, wetly, brought ever closer to orgasm.

"Ok, the ritual," Mom said, "The other part of the ritual is that basically, everybody eats everybody out. In fact, that's pretty much the point of the whole thing: it's an excuse for all the women to pleasure all the women."

Mom said this while she was still on top of me, missionary style. But like Helga, as soon as the words had left her mouth, I had Mom on her back, and my tongue was pushing itself as far up her vagina as it could reach. After making her squirm like that for several minutes, I pulled my tongue back, and inserted two fingers inside her vagina. I felt around for her g-spot, and once I found it, I sucked her clit into my mouth and held her, licking and fingering her, until she had a good, long orgasm!

I had made my own mother have a lovely, wonderful orgasm! The feeling of satisfaction this gave me is indescribable. It made us both cry all over again, just wailing tears of happiness as my mother held me to her breast, stroking my hair, coming down from her orgasm.

We finished the ritual up with Mom and Marge eating each other out, and me and Helga eating each other out. We did it in a pair of 69's, because it was already starting to get dark, outside.

"Aunt Ellen," I said, "I didn't get to go down on you. And Helga hasn't had a chance to go down on Mom. Does this mean the ritual isn't complete"