A Very Happy 19th Birthday Present Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Her Dad said, "Helga, you waited just a little too long to announce your intentions to that boy, I'm afraid," but he said it kindly.

We both blushed, and she said, "Well, Mom and Dad, maybe not too long, after all..."

The news that Helga was now a mutual lover of Roy and myself floored them. But they took it well. There was no yelling, or screaming, no accusations of blasphemy. Even Roy's mother eventually said, "Well, I don't see how being...involved... with two such lovely people could be bad for you, Helga." She reached out and held Helga's hand. Then she floored us, when she said, "You kids today are so lucky to have such options. Helga, your father and I have always known you were special. But we didn't even know how to even begin to talk about it all, with you. So you have found your own way, your own lovely arrangement, uncolored by the prejudices of our past. You all have my blessing. Your relationship will doubtless be met with many unexpected challenges, but then, who's isn't? Live, love, and learn, I always say."

Well, Helga and I were all over her, in a group hug, after that.

I don't know if it was intentional or not, but at one point I went to give Helga a kiss on the cheek, and her mother's lips landed on my neck. I held still, and she left her lips there for a moment. When she pulled away, I looked at her, and she gave me a shy, blushing, wink. So when she went to kiss Helga's cheek, I gave her neck a nice little kiss, in return.

She looked at me, beet red, eyes wide, and I hugged her close and said,

"Oops!" That triggered a round of mutual giggling.

Helga and I returned just after an hour. Along the way, we had already taken our clothes off. We were walking on a public dirt/gravel road. But we were so far out in the country there was no traffic, so it felt perfectly safe.

"You know you're adapting to being a nudist when cutoffs and a halter top feel restricting," Helga said.

We walked in the house, and heard crying, from Roy's room. We went in, and there were Aunt Ellen, and Roy, locked in each other's arm, just crying their eyes out. We sat on the bed and stroked their arms and backs, until they collected themselves. It was emotionally very moving, seeing a mother and son express their love for each other so completely. After a bit of time, Aunt Ellen went off to go back to the shared bed with my Dad and Uncle Eddie and Mom. Again all sorts of commotion erupted from their room.

We sat down with Roy, on either side of him. His arms went around our shoulders, and we leaned in tightly, our arms wrapped around him.

"Momma's boy," Helga said, and we all giggled at that.

"What a night," Roy said. "I... don't know what to make of it all! I thought it was pretty wild, just you and me, Luna. Then Helga, too! And then... all of this. I... just made love to my Mom!"

"Was it good?" Helga asked.

"It was! Oh, God, Helga, Luna, it was like it was with you two! But there was something more to it, or maybe not more, but differently special? I don't know how to say it..."

Helga put her hand over his lips to shush him. "Did any of it feel wrong?" she asked.

"No. No, it didn't! It all seemed so right!"

"Then there's your answer," I said. "Love." After a moment, I said, "Hey! We've got a wedding to plan! Helga, will you be my maid of honor?"

"Of course! "she said.

"... married...?" Roy said.

"We're losing him, Luna," Helga said. "We have to find some way to help your fiancé adapt to the idea of impending matrimony! Whatever shall we do?"

"Let's get him on his back, quick!" I said, pushing him by his chest. "You go high, I'll go low, and we'll see if Aunt Ellen and Mom left anything for us!"

END