A Very Happy 19th Birthday Present Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom and Aunt Ellen both laughed. "Marge, I think we've created a pair of monsters! Yes, Luna, my darling niece, my soon-to-be-daughter-in-law, The Ritual will have to go into overtime. The Mother-Of-The-Bride must have her chance to examine her future daughter-in-law's sexual prowess and ability, to see if she is worthy of her son!"

"But it's going to have to wait!" Mom said, as Helga was already on her knees in front of Mom, her hands running up Mom's thighs, to her belly, and around to her ass, "AH!" she shouted as Helga's lips made contact with Mon's outer labia. "Baby, no! Please! AH!" Mom shouted, gently pushing Helga's face away from her pubic mound. "Oh, don't you pout at me like that, my little darling!" she moved her hand to under Helga's chin, and said, "You'll get your chance, I promise!"

Her arms still wrapped around Mom's ass, Helga lifted her head, and placed her throat against Mom's pubic mound, and holding eye-contact with Mom, she very solemnly said, "I'll hold you to that promise, Aunt Marge."

I had followed Helga's lead, and fallen to my knees in front of Aunt Ellen, but as I reached out for her, she grabbed my hands, and held me back. "Ok, enough!" Aunt Ellen announced. "Ladies, please! Us older gals have got to have a bit of rest. And I'm starving!"

"Hear, hear!" Mom said.

"The Ritual is in intermission, for now," Aunt Ellen said. "Let's eat!"

We four women came stumbling out of the master bedroom, to find the men had all conspired to make dinner. It was a man's kind of meal: steaks, baked potatoes and a small salad. Still, all four of us ladies ate like starving wolves, devouring anything you put in front of us, after that afternoon's exertions!

Shyly, I said, "Dad? Did you know Mom and I made love, just now?"

"Did you?" My Dad said. "Well, thank heavens! I was beginning to think you might be too good of a woman!"

That had us all laughing like mad!

Aunt Ellen said, "Helga? Where are you staying, tonight? You're always welcome here, of course."

"But she'll have to sleep with Roy and Luna," Uncle Eddie said.

"Why?" Aunt Ellen asked.

"There's already four people in our bed! There isn't room for even one more!"

We heard a spoon drop. We looked up to see Roy, looking like a deer in the headlights.

"I never thought about that," Roy said. "You guys all sleep... together?"

"We do, but it's ok," Uncle Eddie said. "Ray and I just make sure to keep both the women between us, so there's no mistakes made in the dark."

Dad said, "At least nothing that would require any lengthy explanations."

There was dead silence, then everyone laughed out loud. Except Roy.

"So," he said,... you and Aunt Marge, Dad? And Mom? You and Uncle Ray?"

"Yes, my loving son," Aunt Ellen said. "And me and your Aunt Marge. When the men are too tired. Or sometimes even if they're not. Wait, you didn't know that about us?"

"Whoa..."

Uncle Eddie said, "Oh, don't be too shocked, boy! The last I heard, you were going to be sleeping with two women, tonight."

Dad said, "Helga, if I may ask, how old are you?"

"I'm 20," she said.

"What?" It was Roy, again, looking surprised. "You're older than me?"

"Son," Uncle Eddie said, "You sure do seem to miss a lot. As a husband, you're going to have pay attention to this stuff!"

"Eh," Dad said, "He's got them in bed, and a ring on a finger, practically. He can figure the rest out as he goes."

"That explains a lot about you!" Mom said.

"So, back to the matter at hand," Dad said, "Helga, dear darling, in your family, are there any incestuous relationships, like you have seen here?"

A spoon dropped again. Yes, it was Roy, deer-in-the-headlights look, yet again, "In - incest...?"

Uncle Eddie said, "You do recall that your Mother and your Aunt are sisters, right? Or, for that matter, you and your cousin? Y'all, he's a bit dense, but he's a good-hearted boy, bless his heart!"

"To answer your question," Helga said, "Uncle Ray... may I call you that?"

"You may. That'd be delightful, thank you. And you may also kiss me on the cheek when you say it, and, in general, whenever you feel that you have been a good woman."

She got up, walked over to Uncle Ray, and kissed his cheek, and went back to her chair. "Now, Uncle Ray, to answer your question: no, in my family, there are no incestuous relationships like I have seen here. That I know of. No lesbianism, either. My parents don't judge these things. But they don't engage in any of it, either. They believe it is all up to the persons involved, and God."

"So, does any of this seem strange, or wrong, to you, Helga?"

"The lesbianism, no," she said. "I've always had an eye for women as much as for men. Never had a chance to try it, though, before now." She reached over and squeezed my hand, while Marge ran her hand up and down Helga's back.

"As for the incest, though? If you had asked me before today? Before I saw Aunt Marge and Luna, together? Or Aunt Marge and Mommy Ellen? I only ever knew the bad side of the word. I'd never imagined it could be so right, between two women who love each other, when it's mutual and consensual. It's one of those things. It can be horrible and ugly, as it is when a parent is victimizing a minor child, certainly. Or it can be beautiful, when it's between a mother and her adult daughter, or two adult sisters, and both love each other and consent to it. Like I witnessed, today."

"Sweetheart," Uncle Ray said, "Not that I doubted it, but I think you're going to fit in very well, in this family."

We finished dinner. Cleaned the kitchen. Sat and played cards, for a bit, then several of us split off and read books. I stayed cuddled up to Mom, on the couch, the whole evening. I had never felt closer to her, more loved by her. We'd occasionally whisper sweet things in each other's ears, giggle and cuddle more tightly, grabbing quick feels of each other's breasts, stroking each other's hair. I had never felt so close, so loved, to my own mother.

Across the living room, Roy sat on a couch, and had Helga cuddled up on his right side, and his mother, cuddling very tightly and closely to him. Predictably, Roy began getting an erection.

"Wow, son," Aunt Ellen said, "You should be more careful with that thing. Someone could trip over it!" She reached out and gave it a nice long stroke.

Roy jumped up, and said, "Mom!" As always, he was red as a beet from blushing. And you could see that erection wasn't going to fade anytime soon.

"If everyone will excuse me," he said, "I'm going to bed!"

He went to his room, and closed the door.

Aunt Ellen had a look on her face. She asked Uncle Eddie and Dad, "Gentlemen? Could you spare us ladies for a bit, this evening? Say, hit the sack a little early? Like now? And give the four of us a bit of time alone?"

"What, all night?" Uncle Eddie asked.

"No, no. Just for a couple of hours, I think. You boys go lay down, and think about us, and Marge and I will be along soon to care for you."

They left. Helga said, scooting over to cuddle up to Aunt Ellen, said, "They sure went willingly. Do we get to fuck them too?"

"Almost certainly, one day, if either of you are willing," Aunt Ellen said. "For now, I think Roy's got a lot to process without adding that dimension."

"Or the final item on the list of who fucks who," Mom said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"All in good time, my daughter, my lover."

I didn't want to wait, but Aunt Ellen quickly deflected my attention from that statement, when she said, "And besides, ladies. I have one more surprise in store for my beloved son, this evening."

"You mean..." Mom said.

"Aunt Ellen reached out and stroked Mom's face and said, "Yes. Our wait is over. If the young ladies, here, agree, that is..."

Aunt Ellen began to explain. I think, that for Helga and me, our heads exploded, when she spelled out her plan. It was, like so many revelations today, shocking, and delicious. Helga and I were both getting wet, just listening. We sat on the couch, cuddling each other as Aunt Ellen and Mom explained what they wanted to do. Oh, my God! This was going to be so good!

We waited until we heard the sound of Roy's breathing settle into a sleep rhythm. We turned out all the lights, and as quietly as we could, we all crept into Roy's room. Mom and Aunt Ellen stood at the foot of the bed, and Helga and I found the darkest corner, and stood there, cuddling, waiting and watching. Aunt Ellen turned and gave me a thumbs up. Gently, I called out,

"Roy? Helga and I are lonely! Would you make love to us? Please?"

Still half asleep, he said, "Of course, please. I'm still hard as a rock from when Mom grabbed me!" We all had to suddenly fight to hold back giggles and snickers. That was supposed to be all I said. But I couldn't help myself. I said,

"Oh? Did you like it, when your Mom gave your cock a nice long stroke?"

Aunt Ellen, still standing by the bed, reached down, and again stroked his cock, causing his back to arch, his chest inflating with a deep breath. Aunt Ellen continued to lightly, slowly stroke his cock, and I said,

"Roy? You didn't answer my question. Did you like it? I bet you did, my naughty fiancé!"

"Lunaaaa..."

Now we really had to fight to keep from just laughing out loud!

Helga and I stayed in the corner, and Mom and Aunt Ellen got in the bed with Roy, plastering themselves against him, already running their hands over his chest, arms and belly. Mom reached out and began stroking Roy's cock. On autopilot, his perpetually horny male body began responding in the usual way. His hands sought out their bodies, and he eagerly returned their kisses, his cock growing quickly in Mom's hand.

Aunt Ellen gave him a series of nice deep kisses, then said, "Roy? My beautiful son? You know there's another part of the ritual still to be performed, right?"

"What's that, Mom?" he said, still not yet fully awake. That may be difficult to credit, that Roy was having this done to him, and yet still was not fully awake. But Helga and I had just spent the last two days and nights wearing him out.

"Well, now, the mother-of -the-bride gets to make love to her prospective son-in-law. To see that he's going to be good enough for her daughter. That's fair, don't you think?"

"Sure, Mom," he said. But with my Mom stroking his cock, and still half-asleep, he'd probably have agreed to anything, right then. Even a combination extended car warranty and timeshare agreement!

"Ok, Marge," Aunt Ellen said. "Take your nephew's cock in your mouth!"

Mom complied with a will, and the sudden overwhelming sensation brought Roy fully awake. He reached down, and stroked Mom's face, still not realizing this wasn't me or Helga. Aunt Ellen had lifted herself up, and was holding her breasts over his mouth, allowing Roy to suckle at her nipples, which he also went at with a will. His other hand found Mom's ass, and he began running his fingers through her slit.

"Ohhh, my son," Aunt Ellen said, with a sob. "My beautiful, wonderful boy!"

And then the full realization hit him: he was making love with his mother and my mom!

"Mom!" He said. Aunt Ellen hushed him with her hand over his lips. "Shush," she said. "you don't want to be rude and interrupt your Aunt when she's having fun, now do you?"

"Aunt Marge!" He practically shouted. But Mom didn't let up on his cock for one instant. Instead, she proceeded to slowly take his full length down her throat, and hold herself there, despite her gag reflex, letting her saliva flow over his cock in waves.

"It's ok, son," Aunt Ellen said, stroking his chest and belly. "Shush! It's ok!"

"But that's Aunt Marge!"

"Yes, and she's my sister, and she'd been dying to have this moment with you for a couple of years, now. And today, tonight, the time seems right. Don't you agree?"

"But you... you're my mother..."

"Oh, don't I know it, my beautiful boy! Such a fine figure of a man, so close, naked, and so unavailable! The love we spoke of tonight, at dinner, that I have for Marge? And that she and Luna discovered they have for each other? Well, my son, I, and your Aunt Marge, have those same feelings of love for you. Ever since you became an adult."

"Mom, I didn't know..."

"Nor should you have, until the time was right," She gave him a long, deep kiss, which he willingly returned. "And now, the time is right. Now, hush up. I'm going to straddle your face while your Aunt Marge continues to try and inhale your entire body, starting with your cock, first. And we'll see which of us comes first. You, me, or Marge!"

"But... where are the girls?"

"We're over here. Until you have satisfied Aunt Ellen and Mom, Helga and I have strict instructions to stay out of the bed and just watch."

"And that's just what we're going to do!" Helga said. "Oh, Roy! Be as good for them as you are for us!"

Mom had finally released Roy's cock from her throat, and she turned, facing towards the head of the bed, and quickly took Roy's cock in her vagina. She sank down on him with an audible "slap," and just held perfectly still, taking in all the sensations flooding through her body.

Roy's body began to buck and writhe, threatening to throw Mom off him, so she reached out, and she and Aunt Ellen stabilized each other as they drove Roy mad with ecstasy.

"Oh my God," Helga whispered in my ear, "These bitches really know how to fuck, don't they?" We spent the next few minutes making out, but watching the scene unfolding in front of us the entire time.

I could see Roy was approaching orgasm in the next few minutes unless something was done to prolong his release. Surprising me, Mom said, "Ellen? Sorry to interrupt, but could I have Roy take me missionary style?"

"Oh, of course! Where are my manners?" She hopped up, and Mom fell down over Roy, and said, "Flip us over, stud! I want to feel you on top of me!"

He did, and like with me, he never even had to take his cock out. As soon as Mom's back hit the mattress, she wrapped her legs around Roy's waist and said, "Roy! I've dreamt of this moment for over a year, now! Take me, you beautiful, lovely man!"

Roy began thrusting in and out of her, lifting himself on his arms so they both could breath better, and began thrusting in and out of Mom's vagina like he had gone berserk.

Mom reached up to his chest, his arms, and down to his ass, pumping his cock in and out of her like a jackhammer. She began wailing like a lost soul, lost in the pure animal lust of the moment. I realized she was coming!

Aunt Ellen was running her hands lovingly over her son's sweat soaked back, and ass, his arms and legs, marveling at the gorgeous man she had brought forth into this world. She was also furiously fingering her clit, and I could see that she, too, was reaching her climax.

Mom went over the edge of orgasm first, then Aunt Ellen. Roy stopped thrusting, but remained with his cock fully plunged into my Mom's vagina, holding himself still as her body quivered and shudder on his cock.

"Aunt Marge," he said, "I'm about to come. What should I do?"

Mom wrapped her arms around his shoulders, and shouted, "Come inside my vagina! I want it! I want it all!"

Well, that did it. It pushed Roy past the point of no return, and his cock began throbbing, deep within her, filling her with his seed. It seemed to go on forever, and at the end, I think Roy passed out, because all of a sudden, his whole weight fell on Mom, knocking the breath out of her with a "whoosh!"

Helga and I went to pull Roy off her, but she said, "No, girls. Please. Just leave him here for a moment. I want to feel him, his whole weight, pinning me down. Just... leave us be, for a bit, please?"

Aunt Ellen stretched out beside her sister, stroking her hair, and said, "So, oh mother-of-the-bride? Does your nephew meet your qualifications for a future son-in-law?"

"Oh, God, yes! Really, though, there was never any doubt. I just wasn't going to pass up this opportunity to have him!"

"Lascivious bitch!" Aunt Ellen said.

"Slut-sister!" Mom answered back.

"Ain't we the lucky pair of bitches," Mom said, and they laughed. After a few more moments, we heard Roy snore. Mom said,

"Ok, ladies, I could use a little help, now, please? It was wonderful, but I think I'm in danger of suffocating!"

Giggling and squealing like schoolgirls, we gently rolled Roy off my Mom. Yep, he was out like a light.

"Good Heavens," Mom said, taking a deep breath, as we all clustered around her, stroking her hair, giving her hugs. "Thank God you girls have been working to wear him out the last two days!"

"When I first got him to make love with me," I said, "He came twice in 45 minutes, without having to take a nap. Just boom, boom!"

Mom and Aunt Ellen both said, "I hate you," at the same time. We all giggled like crazy.

Aunt Ellen was sitting by Roy's head, stroking his hair. It was so lovely to watch. I had a thought.

"Aunt Ellen?" I said, "Would you like to be alone with Roy?"

"Oh, ladies, would you all mind, terribly? Just an hour or so? The ritual does require the mother and son make love to show willingness to close the arrangement. And I'd like to have that, with Roy, just the two of us, alone."

"Of course!" we all said.

"I'll go and check up on the boys," Marge said. "You know how they can get when they get too lonely!"

"And Luna and I can keep each other company," Helga said.

"Aunt Ellen?" I asked. "This ritual... is this real? Or are you just making this up as you go?"

She motioned me to come over, gave me a lovely kiss, and then, smiling, pushed me towards the door.

Mom went to take care of Dad and Uncle Eddie. From the sounds of things, she didn't get in there a moment too late! Helga and I walked out into the living room, all lights still off.

"Whatever shall we do?" I wondered aloud.

"Would you like to come meet my parents?" Helga said.

"Oh, that would be lovely," I said. "I've got some clothes ready in case we have to go out suddenly. Just some cutoffs, sandals and a halter top. Will that be ok?"

"That'll be fine," Helga said. "Honestly, I'd say let's go in the buff, because this is how I'm living, from now on. Dad would be ok. He'd love to get an eyeful of you, in fact. But Mom would feint! Now, where'd my stuff go?"

We found our clothes, got dressed, and proceeded to walk down the hill to her parent's house.

"When we get there, is there anything we shouldn't talk about?" I asked.

"Well, I'm going to tell them about you, me and Roy. And that you two are getting married. We'll leave all the rest for... another day. Or decade."

"How do you feel about, well, about everything? Even I didn't realize my parents were swingers, and I never knew my Mom thought of me, sexually, like -" I didn't know how to finish the sentence.

"Like you have always thought of her? Sexually?" Helga asked. "The thing is, cards on the table, if you had told me all of that before today, I'd have thought you were all crazy! But seeing you all, sharing your love so freely? I just wonder why it can't be like that for everyone! My God, Luna, watching Mommy Ellen-"

"You know I love, love LOVE it when you call her that, right?"

"Aw! But, watching Mommy Ellen stroke her son's hair, watching her make love to him, knowing she's going to have him all to herself, at least for a little bit? It's beautiful. I could cry, just thinking of how wonderful it all is! I wish we could stay, and watch it!"

"I'm pretty sure that's going to come," I said. "We'll have that opportunity. Hell, I still want to go down on Aunt Ellen myself!"

"Ditto, for me and Aunt Marge!" she said.

We went in to Helga's parent's house, and had a lovely evening meeting with them. They really were wonderful, lovely people. They rejoiced as much as we did when we told them Roy and I were engaged.