A Very Personal Assistant Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly broke in, "Except Hannah's better looking than I am."

Hannah took a deep breath and conceded that the hot tub sounded nice. "Okay, I'm in."

The hot tub was in a room off the kitchen. Hannah saw that it was much larger than the little one at the hotel. As everyone started to disrobe, Hannah felt a surge of embarrassment and covered her breasts with her arms.

"Come on honey," Katie encouraged. "It's okay. Trust me." Hannah quickly climbed in and situated herself next to Katie.

As everyone relaxed, the conversation turned to a discussion on who had the best-looking titties. Hannah blushed and crossed her arms in front of her body.

Katie pulled Hannah's arms to the sides and said, "Look at these marvelous tits. She's got the best ones of the bunch. And they taste as good as they look."

Kelly moved next to Hannah and said admiringly, "I wish my boobs were as nice as yours. Could I touch?"

Hannah had a moment of panic, grabbed Katie's hand, "Um...I don't know."

Katie motioned for Kelly to stop. "You can say no if you choose to. But remember how good it feels when I touch them?"

"Yeah, it did feel good." Hannah nodded and turned to Kelly. "Be gentle."

Kelly reached out and gently touched Hannah on the side of her left breast and she tensed up momentarily. But Kelly proceeded slowly and gently and brushed her fingers across Hannah's nipple. A soft sigh escaped from Hannah's lips as Kelly continued to encourage Hannah to relax.

At that point, Katie asked Hannah how she was doing. She reached out and placed her hand over Hannah's nipple. All Hannah could do was nod her head and whisper, "Please."

While Katie continued to caress Hannah's breast, Kelly leaned down and took her nipple in her mouth. Hannah began writhing with pleasure. As much as she enjoyed Katie's playing with her breasts before, these feelings were indescribable.

Ali came over and suggested that Hannah sit on the side of the tub. Hannah gave a quizzical look but hopped up on the edge. With Kelly and Katie still playing with Hannah's breasts, Ali separated Hannah's legs and questioned, "Okay?"

Hannah was so aroused that she barely heard Ali's question. She simply spread her legs apart and closed her eyes. She relished the feelings throughout her body. Ali took her tongue and flicked it back and forth across Hannah's clit, while sliding a finger in and out of her pussy.

All this attention had Hannah's body tingling, driving her to the brink of climax. When Katie and Kelly each bit her nipples lightly, it drove Hannah over the edge. The orgasm that hit was overwhelming. It seemed that every nerve in her body exploded with pleasure all at the same time.

The juices from her pussy felt like red-hot lava. Her nipples ached but cried for more. She squirmed and thrashed around so much she fell off the ledge and splashed into the water. Her eyes were still glazed over as Kelly helped her keep her balance.

"Holy mother... damn... what the hell was that?" It was clear that Hannah had never experienced an orgasm that powerful. She clung to Kelly and had an irresistible urge to kiss her. After a rather passionate kiss, she turned to Katie and kissed her. "And you too."

Alison stepped back, folded her arms across her chest, and sarcastically asked, "And what about me? Don't I get a kiss?"

Hannah grabbed her, held her tight, and firmly planted her lips onto Ali's. Tongues danced and hands groped as the two of them were locked in an embrace. Hannah started fondling Ali's breasts, her response was one of surrender. She put her arms against the side of the tub above her head.

"Oh yes, Hannah, like that. Don't stop." Ali was a lot like Hannah in that they both loved to have their breasts played with. Ali took Hannah's hand and placed it against her pussy. She moaned, "please."

Hannah started slowly. First rubbing her palm flat against Ali's mound. Then with a single finger, slid it between her lips and with the fingertip flicked Ali's clit. Despite being underwater, Hannah could feel the heat emanating from Ali's pussy. The arousal was also obvious by the slickness of Ali's juices.

"Take me, Hannah." She raised her hips and spread her legs even farther than she had. Her eyes were closed and her breathing shallow and rapid.

At first, Hannah wasn't sure of what to make of Ali's acts of surrender. But she took advantage of it anyway. She jammed two fingers into Ali, gentle at first. Then firmer with each push until she was shoving her fingers in as hard as she could.

Ali responded by raising her hips to meet each push. Her body trembled and shook. "May I please cum? Please make me cum."

Hannah used her free hand to grab Ali's nipple and squeezed. "Cum for me, cum now Ali."

Suddenly, it was like electricity coursing through Ali's body. Her brain short-circuited; her clit just seemed to buzz. Tingles flowed from her pussy to every cell in her body. Every muscle tightened. She opened her mouth, but nothing escaped her lips. Eventually, the climax wound down. Ali just collapsed into Hannah's arms. "Thank you."

Meanwhile, as Ali and Hannah got more and more passionate, Kelly and Katie got out of the tub and put some towels on the floor. They started 69'ing and lost themselves in their pleasures. Kelly nibbled on Katie's clit, while Katie had two fingers inside Kelly and was feverishly licking. As both of them raced towards orgasm, it seemed each one was trying to bring the other to orgasm first. They climaxed simultaneously just as Ali collapsed into Hannah's arms.

As everyone recovered from the thrills of orgasm, Hannah said that she couldn't believe how she was feeling. "I never thought I could feel that good. That was something amazing."

Katie came over and hugged Hannah, "Honey, like I said in Houston, you just needed to relax and allow your body to show you what it's capable of."

"And of course, there's a whole lot more we can teach you." Ali chimed in, with a snicker.

"Whoa there," Hannah held up her hands. "I'm still a little overwhelmed by tonight. Give a girl a chance."

Kelly said, "Fair enough. Why don't we get dressed and go sit by the fire and just talk."

They all went into the living room, where a beautiful stone fireplace stood. With all the wood paneling and the warm glow of the fire, the room had a rather romantic glow. Kelly poured everyone a glass of wine and everyone relaxed. Kelly sat with Ali on the sofa, while Katie and Hannah snuggled on the loveseat.

The ladies chatted and snuggled while enjoying the wine. The fire slowly burned itself to glowing embers. It was Kelly who finally suggested, "Since it's so late, why don't the two of you spend the night? There's the spare bedroom with a nice warm comforter."

Katie looked at Hannah, shaking her head, "Don't say we can't cause you don't have pj's."

"Right now, I am worn out. Just tuck me in bed."

As they walked up the stairs, Katie poked Ali and said, "Try to keep it to a dull roar, would you?"

Kelly put her hands on her hips and whined, "Party pooper."

With that, Katie and Hannah went into the spare bedroom and snuggled together. Hannah asked Katie, "Can I ask a question about tonight?"

"Sure, honey, go ahead."

Hannah cocked her head to the side and asked, "What was with Ali, it was like she was asking my permission to cum?"

Katie smiled. "Ali loves to be submissive. Sometimes she likes to give up control and surrender to the other person. She gets more aroused when told what to do and when to cum."

"Okay, I think I understand. Kinda kinky. Is Kelly like that too?"

Katie shook her head, "No, Kelly discovered she liked being the one in control. Ali surrenders to Kelly, but that's just occasionally part of their lovemaking.

"Do you like being in control or the other way around?" Hannah asked.

Katie shrugged, "I don't know, mostly I like it to be mutual, nobody really in control of the other."

"You were pretty much in control during that first trip to Houston," Hannah responded.

"Yes, but if you recall, I was teaching you a lot about lovemaking on those trips."

Hannah looked thoughtful and said, "I think I want to know more, but I'm falling asleep."

Katie held Hannah in her arms and quietly whispered, "Sweet dream, honey." And they both drifted off to sleep.

*****

In the morning, Kelly and Hannah were both up early. Kelly suggested they let the other two sleep in so they weren't crabby later. They both giggled, knowing there was some truth to what Kelly said.

As the two sat at the kitchen table with their coffee, Hannah's thoughts drifted back to the events of the previous night and her conversation with Katie before bed. Hannah looked at Kelly, "Can I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure, what's up?" Kelly put down her cup of coffee.

Hesitantly, Hannah started "It's about last night and your relationship with Ali. Ali did something I don't fully get."

Kelly said, "I guess it's about Ali's actions?"

"Yeah, I almost felt like; I guess, it seemed she wanted my permission to cum. Is that what she really wanted?"

"Oh yes," Kelly assured her. "You see Ali likes to let someone else be in control of her pleasure. To be teased and not allowed to cum without permission."

"I guess you're the one she gives control to?"

"Yes, but it's not something that happens all the time. Most of the time, our lovemaking is totally mutual. But once and a while, Ali wants me to take control."

"How does that work out? I'm sorry if my questions sound dumb." Hannah was becoming more intrigued about this.

"When we play, I use restraints on her so she can't escape. Not that she wants to, it's part of the game. I have access to every part of her body. She likes it when I let her almost climax, then stop. When I do allow her to orgasm, it's more powerful. "Kelly continued to explain.

"So it's all consensual?" Hannah was beginning to understand and became more curious. "What else happens?"

"Often I blindfold her. She can't see what I am doing and so that excites her all the more. The blindfold makes all the other sensations seem more intense. It also heightens the sense of surrender." Kelly watched Hannah's facial expressions change as she explained things.

Hannah realized that she was becoming aroused listening to Kelly. Her heart rate increased as she pictured herself blindfolded. Goosebumps formed on her arms and her nipples got visibly hard under her shirt.

"I can tell you liked what you heard. Was it being in control that got you or are you picturing yourself with the blindfold on?" Kelly grinned.

Hannah hesitated and shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know."

Kelly took Hannah's wrist and held it firmly against the table. "You do know and you will tell me. You pictured yourself blindfolded? Didn't you"

Hannah turned bright red as she nodded yes. She didn't want to admit it, but she not only pictured herself blindfolded but was aroused at the idea.

"No, don't just nod your head. I want you to use words. Tell me." Kelly looked at Hannah, like a teacher at a disobedient student.

"Yes." Hannah's voice quivered from uncertainty and arousal.

"Yes, what?" Kelly demanded. "Say it."

"Yes I pictured myself blindfolded and it aroused me," Hannah said with a trembling voice.

Kelly let go of Hannah's wrist and moved over to give her a reassuring hug. "It's okay. You're alright. It's nothing to be embarrassed about or scared of. This isn't about humiliation or pain. It's simply allowing yourself to surrender, to not be in charge."

Hannah was calming down. "Can we not talk about this anymore? I'm feeling overwhelmed right now."

"Absolutely. But if you want to try this, just let me know." Kelly hugged Hannah again.

Just then, Katie and Alison came into the kitchen. "Hannah," Katie said, "I need to go to the office for a while. You can stay here with Alison and Kelly, or I can drop you off at your place. You pick."

Ali added, "Well, it will just be Hannah and Kelly, I have a flight back to the capital later today."

Hannah stammered, "I think I want you to take me home, Katie. That is unless Kelly wants me to stay."

Kelly chuckled, "No I've got stuff to do here, plus I think Hannah would be more comfortable at her own place."

Hannah mouthed, "Thank you" to Kelly.

Ali said, "Well I hope you two had fun while you were here. I know Kelly and I did."

Hannah nodded an enthusiastic yes. Katie said, "We need to do this again sometime soon."

As they drove home, Katie asked Hannah what she and Kelly were discussing.

"Stuff about last night. About maybe coming back again."

"And do you, do you want to go back?" Katie asked. "Try some more new things?"

"I'm not sure how that feels. I mean how I feel about that." Hannah turned and looked out the window because she didn't want Katie to see that she was blushing. But Katie could tell what Hannah meant. There would be another visit to "Paradise Estates" and soon.

12