All Comments on 'A Very Personal Assistant Pt. 02'

by RachelPost

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulster3 months ago

A very nice follow up to the first chapter. I enjoyed seeing them evolve as a couple. I do love your sensual love making and your adventurous side. I wonder what is next for them as they visit Paradise Estates again?

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

nbsuckednbsucked3 months ago

What an amazing story! The delicious details are absolutely amazing... the water jet edging, insanely hot!

ElmyraElmyra3 months ago

very sweet I like the way you write Hanna's uncertainty

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

They promised Hannah no strings and no pressure, but the first three times she put up the stop sign, the other three immediately pushed back on her. I don’t blame Ali and Kelly, but Katie should have supported her partner without hesitation. Some may point out the success that followed, but partners need to build trust and respect early on and take risks later.

I’ve been successfully married for 40 years to a woman that entered the relationship with basically no experience sexually. Patience and goodwill are the currency of building every aspect of a relationship. I waited for her and she rewarded my patience, waking me up one Saturday morning in a very pleasant manner.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hated this chapter, you took a good love story and just made into another story where lesbians just have sex with everyone they can. It is just another cookie cutter story that seems to be the norm on this sight.

PappasleazePappasleaze3 months ago

Not sure who is the personal assistant anymore, it is a sweet tale of a couple enjoying each other as well as a young girl on a sexual journey. fantastic writing. can't wait to see what happens next.

HockeyLover829813HockeyLover8298133 months ago

I love how descriptive you can be! Very easy to visualize!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRachelPost@RachelPost
I'm a 30-something, natural redhead. I'm in decent shape and a nurse at a teaching hospital. I have written articles for medical literature. I also like to write erotica. I have four stories published here and have one more in the works. I love to go biking, I'm a terrible coo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES