A Very Physical Exam: Kitty's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began to carefully suss out the various new interns and students that he had access to as his father's successor. Most of them were diligent, hard working men and women and he used them and their desire to get ahead in this difficult profession by having them do as much of his work as possible. But in every group, there are always a few who don't measure up or who are interested in taking shortcuts to achieve their goals and Jonas, now Jack, was very good at spotting those people as well. It takes one to know one, as the old saying goes. He cultivated a small, select group of these men and women to help him with some of the more unorthodox plans that he had.

When he saw that Kitty had made her appointment for her physical, he put his next scheme into motion. He had already started making some headway with Alice, his father's old receptionist and he arranged for her to get half a day off with pay for being so helpful during the transition. Once she checked Kitty in, he let her go and closed the office. He wanted as much time with Kitty as possible. He and his small group of special interns had big plans for the sexy MILF.

THE PRESENT:

"Before that, let's get that gown off you," said Dr. Allen as Kitty started to get on the table. "I'm going to need to be able to examine you and that gown will just get in the way." He smiled his most sincere smile at Kitty.

She was nervous about that but realized that she was going to have to do it or to stop this right here. She hesitated a moment and then nodded. She untied the strings looping about her waist and slid the gown off of her, using her hands to quickly cover her breasts as best she could. Dr. Allen saw this and gave her a kindly smile.

"It's OK Ms. Hall, I know this can be a little awkward, me being a new Dr. for you, but I'll do everything in my power to put you at ease, all right?

Kitty liked his smile. It seemed to radiate reassurance. She smiled back and climbed up on the table and laid back. Dr. Allen moved to the foot of the table and extended its length so that Kitty could fully lay back. Then he moved the stirrups into place and secured them. He took her leg in his hand and placed it into the first stirrup and then did the same with her other leg. All the while, he kept his touches slow and gentle and made certain to keep eye contact with Kitty, to reassure her that everything was ok. Once she was laid out and her legs apart and in the stirrups, he moved up to the front of the table.

"OK, I'm going to start with a simple breast examination," he told her. "Take your arms and raise them up over your head." He took her wrists gently and raised her arms up above and behind her.

Kitty was feeling more apprehensive about this with each passing minute. She was nearly naked in front of a strange man and in a very vulnerable position, laid out on the examination table as she was. Still, she reasoned that he was a doctor and had only acted in a kind and professional manner and she would seem a terrible patient if she stopped now and bolted, like she was feeling the urge to do.

Kitty made up her mind, she took a deep, calming breath, put a smile that she didn't quite feel on her lips and let the doctor move her arms to where he needed them. He carefully adjusted her hands together and placed her left wrist in her right hand.

"There, now just hold them like that. Thank you."

Kitty gripped her wrist as instructed. She felt the doctor's hands on her arms, warm and soft. He had a gentle touch. She started to relax a little. Then she felt something wrapping about her wrists and tighten down. She jerked but Dr. Allen held her wrists tight.

"Don't worry Kitty," he said softly, this is just for security, to help keep you still while I do the examinations.

"I don't understand. Why do you need to tie my hands?" She tugged at the bonds, but Dr. Allen had quickly and efficiently secured them and Kitty couldn't pull free.

Now he moved to the foot of the exam table again and grasped her leg. Holding it still, he reached under the table and pulled out a strap which he quickly looped about her ankle and the foot stirrup. Then he moved smoothly to her other leg and started to do the same to it. Kitty yanked on the bonds holding her wrists and tried to pull her leg free.

"That's enough...I don't feel comfortable with this Dr. Allen." Her voice was taking on a tremulous quaver. "Let me up. I don't want to do this after all."

Dr. Allen just smiled at Kitty and secured her other leg. Then he moved up beside her.

"Now Kitty," he said soothingly, "we can't ignore your health. These examinations are important for a woman your age...a very beautiful and sexy woman I might add." He reached out and placed his hands on Kitty's stomach and began to slide them in small circles up towards her breasts.

"No! Stop that!" Kitty demanded. "Please, don't!" But Dr. Allen's hands had reached her breasts and they were starting to slide up over her large bust.

He began to softly squeeze and massage her chest as he moved fully onto her breasts. He saw and felt Kitty's stiff and swollen nipples. He kept his palm open and slid across them, pressing down slightly and stroking her tits first one way and then back. Kitty let out a soft moan and struggled against her bonds.

"Ooohhh, please stop. Don't! I don't want this..." Dr. Allen looked at her and frowned, his face a mask of displeasure. All of the gentle kindness she had seen in his eyes previously was gone. He raised a hand and slapped Kitty hard across her breast, right on the nipple. Kitty shrieked in surprise and pain.

"Now, Ms. Hall," Jonas said in a stern voice, "you will be quiet and behave yourself. I am your doctor and I know what's best for you!" To emphasize his point, he slapped her tit again, even harder. The large breast bounced and reddened under his slap. Kitty cried out and shook her head.

"No! Get away you pervert! Help! Help!" she began to shout loudly, yanking and pulling against the ties that held her.

Jonas quickly moved and slapped a hand across her mouth, holding it there and muffling her shouts.

"I can see we will have to do this the hard way," he said. With his free hand, he reached into one of the pockets of his coat and pulled out a large red ball with black leather straps attached to it.

He took the hand that was over Kitty's mouth and squeezed his fingers on either side of her jaw, forcing her to open her mouth. Then he shoved the large red ball gag in between her teeth, pushing it deep so she couldn't easily spit it out. The gag was one of the larger sizes and it stretched her jaws very wide. Kitty's eye's bulged with fear as he shoved the ball gag in and then took the straps and began to buckle them behind her head.

"MMMPPPHHH!" Kitty spluttered and drooled and tried to scream for help, but the gag was firmly set and all she could manage were unintelligible grunts and hisses.

"That's better!" Jonas said. He looked at the gagged and bound woman, struggling and writhing on the table before him and his eyes brightened with lust and desire. "Now, where were we?" he asked in a sly and somewhat cruel voice. He reached out and placed his hands on Kitty's breasts once more.

"MMM-MMM! UGH! Uh-oo!" Kitty shook her head and tried to say no and stop but she couldn't, and Dr. Allen began touching her again.

Jonas Squeezed her breasts now, harder than before. He pushed them together, twisted them. He bent down and began to suck on one of her stiff, throbbing nipples. His lips surrounded it, spread out over her puffy areolas and sucked hard, even using his teeth to bite softly at her breast. His tongue slid over her tit, again and again, lavishing it with wet, long strokes. Kitty squirmed and tried to twist away from is attentions, but Jonas kept up his assault and Kitty was trapped.

As he sucked on her tit and bit her breast, his other hand was grabbing and pinching the nipple on her other breast. He crushed the stiff nub hard between his thumb and forefinger and twisted it. He pulled it, stretching it out as far as he could and then let it go. Then he would slap his hand across her tit and start pinching and pulling again.

Kitty writhed and groaned and shook as he teased and tormented her very sensitive breasts. She grunted and spit around the vile gag in her mouth. But deep inside, what Dr. Allen was doing to her was starting to have an effect. She could feel little shockwaves of excitement shooting out from her abused tits and flowing into her body. Her stomach muscles twitched and shook, and she began to feel the heat between her legs. Her pussy was spread open and even though no one was touching it, yet it began to clench and juices began to drip. Against her will she let out a soft grunt and moan.

Jonas sensed her body responding to his touches. He stood up but kept his hand holding and squeezing her breast and looked at Kitty.

"Good! I knew you were a tightly wound woman who just needed the right touch to make you the slut I knew you could be!" He punctuated this by pulling and twisting her nipple hard. Kitty arched her back and squealed through the gag but her pussy spasmed as well.

Jonas let go of her breasts and moved over to the counter and sink along the wall. He opened a drawer and quickly rummaged through it, pulling out a couple of long lengths of soft rubber tubing. He turned back towards Kitty and held them out to show her what he had,

"I think we need to do something with those magnificent breasts of yours Kitty. Let's see if we can help to make them just a bit more sensitive, shall we?" He came back over to her even as she shook her head violently.

Jonas ignored her protestations and came up to her side. He put one length of tubing into his pocket and took the other one in both hands and stretched it between his two hands. Kitty's eyes were wide and filled with fear as she watched him. He took the tubing and slid it under her large breast, then began to wrap it around the base. He made sure to stretch the tube and wrap it tightly. He managed three loops around the base of her breast and pulled it hard so that her breast swelled and rose. Then he tied the tubing into a knot. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the second piece of tubing.

Kitty was crying now, tears streaking her face. Her lips were spread and wrapped around the ball gag and they blubbered and drooled. She shook her head and tried to plead with the doctor, but he just started looping the tubing around her second breast. Tight as the first, he wound it three times around and forced her breast to swell as he tied it off.

Now her boobs were tied, they were swollen, and the areolas began to turn red as blood was cut off. Her nipples screamed at her and grew even harder and stiffer. Jonas saw this and smiled. He took his fingers and flicked at them, making them quiver and bounce. Each flick sent shivers throughout Kitty's body.

"UUGGHH! Nnnooo...plethh" she managed to grunt around her gag. She was shaking her head so much she was afraid it would fall off. Dr. Allen heaved a deep sigh and looked at her. He grabbed her hair with one hand and slapped her face hard with his open hand.

"That is enough!" he said in a commanding voice. Kitty stopped more out of shock than anything else. She had never been slapped before. She stared at him with her big blue eyes wide with fear. "That's better."

He then walked back to the counter and opened another drawer. This time he pulled out two long medical clamps. Stainless steel with ridged rubber grips on the tips of them. He came back to her and slipped his fingers into the scissor-like grips of the clamps. He opened and closed them a couple of times to show Kitty. Then he took the tip and began to trace circles across her tits.

"I think you will like these" he said to Kitty and then chuckled and added, "At least, I know I will!"

He opened the clamps and reached out with one hand and grasped her engorged tit. He squeezed it, reveling in its stiff, rubbery feel. He pinched it hard and pulled it, then he took the clamp and caught her stretched out nipple between the two rubber grips at the end of the clamps. He squeezed the clamps shut, mashing her tit between the tips. He made certain it was clamped tight and flicked a little lock on the clamps to keep them closed tight. Then he tested them and pulled on the clamp. It held tight and pulled her nipple out to an obscene length.

Kitty grunted and drooled, tears streaming faster and harder down her face, but her body ignored the horror in her mind and she could feel it responding. Familiar tingles of pleasure mixing with the pain in her tied breasts and clamped tits fueled the feelings in her body and she began to shake as the internal fires in her body roared to greater life. Kitty flushed and her cheeks reddened with shame as her body reacted to this mistreatment.

Now with two heavy clamps gripped tightly on her poor throbbing nipples and hanging off to the side, pulling on them, Jonas slid his hands down her body till they reached her damp bush between her legs. Kitty already had her legs wide apart and raised by the stirrups she was bound to and that left her wide open for Jonas. He slid a hand down between the folds of her cunt, fingering her and spreading her labial lips wide for better access. His fingers slowly stroked her open slit and began to push in.

Kitty gasped and sucked in air through her nose sharply as Dr. Allen's fingers slid into her pussy. He started with two fingers, pushing knuckle deep and rotating slowly and then pulling out again. Kitty bucked and shimmied trying desperately to get away from his probing fingers, but she was trapped on the table and Dr. Allen continued fingering her. Faster and faster, he slid in and pulled out, now adding a third finger and then a fourth. He pumped his hand in and out of her fast and twisted and turned his hand adding additional friction to his movements. Kitty groaned and sobbed as he continued to push her closer to an orgasm.

Now he took his free hand and used it to slide across the top of her pussy, searching for and finding her clit. It was hard and swollen and he took it between two fingers and stroked and twisted it as he fucked her harder and faster. He tucked his thumb in and now slid his entire fist up and into her gaping, sopping wet quim. He thrust in deep, turning and spinning as he fist-fucked her hard and his other hand played with her clit.

Kitty rocked and snorted and gasped as his whole fist entered her. She had never had more than three fingers of anyone up inside her and she felt stuffed. There was pain at being so stretched and taking the pummeling her was delivering to her pussy but with his fingers playing so hard with her clit and his fist pumping into her so fast she was also rocketing towards a tremendous orgasm. She shrieked and spit and groaned, tears flowing nonstop, her body shaking as her tormentor continued to bring her faster and faster towards climax.

Jonas continued to pump his fist deep into her. He could feel Kitty's body reacting, her legs tensing and shaking. He saw her straining her arms against the bonds and watched as her whole body rocked to one side and another trying desperately to avoid what was happening. Jonas did not let up. He pinched her clit and pulled on it, twisting and stroking it harder and faster. Kitty's breath began to come in short, hard gasps, her body tensed and shivered, and Jonas knew she was just about there.

Kitty was screaming, trying to throw herself to one side and then the other. She bucked her hips, her ass clenched and shook, her pussy spasmed around Dr. Allen's fist. The clamps on her tied breasts felt red hot and they throbbed with each thrust and pump of his arm. Then, suddenly and without warning, he stopped. He took his hand away from her clit, he pulled his fist out of her pussy and he stepped back from the exam table. Kitty was shocked at the sudden cessation of sensations, and she almost unconsciously arched her back, thrusting her hips up, trying to get that last bit of pressure that would send her over the edge. Jonas looked at her quivering and shaking and laughed.

"Oh Kitty, so close but not quite there are you." He smiled at her and slapped at her thigh, leaving a red imprint of his hand there. "Not yet my sweet. You'll get your release eventually, and more...but for now, just try to relax. I can see your reflexes are very well tuned so we can start the next step in this examination."

Jonas took his hand smeared with Kitty's pussy juices and licked one finger slowly, tasting her. Then he took that same hand and rubbed it over Kitty's face, across her gagged lips and down her neck, He finished by wiping the back of his hand across the tops of her heaving breasts and ending with a slap across them. Kitty jumped and groaned in despair and need but none of his touches were enough to get her over the top of her now much needed climax.

"p-p-p-leeth!" she managed to sputter out around the large drool covered ball gag in her mouth. Jonas just smiled and shook his head.

"It's good to see you begging. That's a skill you will need to learn. But not yet. You will have to hold on a little longer." His hands wiped off, he turned and walked to the door of the small exam room. "Just stay where you are," he chuckled, "and I'll be right back with your next surprise." Jonas slipped past the curtain and Kitty heard the door slide open and then shut again. She was now left all alone.

Kitty struggled against the bonds even as her body shivered in the cool air conditioning of the room. She cried out through her gag, trying to call for help but she was effectively muffled from all but a few guttural grunts and moans. She lay on the exam table, naked and exposed, her legs wide apart, her tits tied and clamped. The need between her legs for release was building up throughout her entire body and she sobbed in shame at how she actually tried to beg Dr. Allen to make her cum. She didn't know why this was happening to her, but she knew she was trapped and helpless. Then, she heard the door slide open again and the curtain was pulled back.

Jonas stood there smiling at her from across the room, but Kitty was shaken to her core as she saw several other men and a couple of women walking in behind him. They filed past and gathered in the middle of the room. Kitty shook with fear and burned with embarrassment. There were now 4 other men and two women staring at her Naked and helpless form. The newcomers were all dressed in scrubs, and all looked to be barely out of their teens. The men ranged in size from about 5'8" to just over 6' tall. Two were slender and reasonably well muscled, one was very overweight and had a shock of greasy red hair on his head and the last male was a young black man who towered over the others at about 6'6" tall. He was bulked out with muscles and his head was shaved.

The two women also looked young, maybe just into their 20's. One was very slender with a petite build. Kitty could barely see any curves under her baggy scrubs. She had brown hair that was tied in a ponytail. Her face was lean and angular, her mouth wide and thin lipped. The other girl was a few inches shorter than the first girls 5'6" frame and she had a bit more weight on her too. Not fat but chubby. Her breasts definitely showed beneath her scrubs. They were almost as large as Kitty's but on her shorter frame they looked enormous. Her ass was round and pronounced as well. She had round, full cheeks and lips and watery blue eyes to go with her dishwater blonde hair.

"Kitty, I'd like you to meet my newest group of interns. They are here to learn all about their chosen profession, and I have been privileged to teach them all I know. As a reward for their good work, I have given them permission to join us today. I expect you to treat them well and do whatever they ask, just as you would for me!" He walked past the small group of interns and moved up next to Kitty. He looked at them all and nodded his head. "Shall we begin?"