A Very Physical Exam: Kitty's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Jonas took a hold of the speculum that spread Kitty's pussy wide. He unlocked it and let it close, sliding the device out of her cunt. Then he stepped back and gestured to another of his interns who had been patiently standing by and watching the whole thing, all the while stroking his cock. Jonas nodded and the young man quickly stepped up between her outspread legs. He took his cock in hand and placed it at the entrance to her pussy.

The labia lips were fat and swollen, the interior red and soaking wet. He had no trouble sliding his cock all the way into her, his balls slapping against her. He could feel the vibrations from her ass and that just added to the feelings all along his cock. He began fucking her with gusto, grasping her thighs and squeezing as he slammed into her over and over.

Kitty had felt the speculum being removed from between her legs but she had no illusions that this was for her benefit. Immediately she felt a thick cock pressing against her and her pussy was wet and gaped, ready for it to enter. Now it thrust deep inside her and Kitty was plugged airtight. Tits mashed and grabbed, ass spread, filled and vibrated, pussy stuffed and her mouth gagged by a huge cock. Her jaws ached from being spread open so wide and so long. She felt more stuffed and filled than she had ever felt with a dildo in her ass and a cock in her pussy. She could almost feel the two of them rubbing against each other.

This should have been abhorrent, unthinkable, horrific. And in her mind it was but her body apparently hadn't gotten the memo. All the pain, all the force, all the sensations of hands and mouths and cocks all over her body were gaining steam and rocketing her towards the stratosphere of the greatest orgasm she had ever felt.

Every fiber of her being shrieked and rocked with the mix of pain and pleasure she was receiving till she was completely incapable of separating them. It was all one ginormous, overreaching, thunderous wave of sensation that washed up and over her so completely that she seemed to lose the power of coherent thought. Her mouth sucked and licked Donald's shaft, faster and harder. She clenched her pussy muscles around the cock that filled her and squeezed it tight. Her breasts ached and throbbed but with a bright burning pain so pure and sweet it shook her to her core. Her ass throbbed and buzzed and was burning hot as it remained filled.

As Kitty writhed, grunted, screamed and thrashed under the gangrape she was enduring, Dawn was now sucking harder than ever on Leticia's soft, round tits. Her teeth bit the nipple and yanked hard till she cried out. Jonas moved behind Leticia and slapped her ass. His hands spread her legs and he pushed her back, bending her over. His cock pushed up against her pussy from behind and found it sopping wet. He gripped her hips and plunged in. She shrieked in ecstatic pleasure and pushed back against him.

Meanwhile, the last intern moved behind Dawn. She was thin but her ass was very round and curvy. He grabbed her around the waist and bent her over as well. Dawn and Leticia, bent towards each other grabbed one another, their mouths came together, their tongues intertwined. As Jonas fucked Leticia, the last intern spread dawn's cheeks and pushed his cock up against her ass. She groaned into Leticia's mouth and shoved back. His cock spread her ass easily and slipped inside. The two men pumped in and out of the two girls as they kissed and groped one another.

Kitty was beyond all reason, beyond the point of no return. Her body was being ridden and fucked and she was sucking and slurping and she rocked against all of it as her climax crested the mountaintop. It flung itself over the topmost peak and began a huge landslide crashing down and wiping away anything else in its path. Kitty was literally bouncing, rocking, sobbing, snorting, gagging, shaking and rolling under it all. Her body was lit on fire, her cunt aflame in feeling. Her ass throbbed so hard she thought she might explode. She would have bitten the huge cock in her mouth if she had been able to conceive of that action but instead she gasped, gagged and sucked for all she was worth.

Every muscle in her body froze hard in a rictus state of immobility. Her fingernails hurt, Her toes curled, cramped and uncurled. Her ass muscles clenched hard and she shook with a desperate need. It claimed her body, her mind, her soul. She had no idea how long it had been going on or if it would ever stop. Every nerve was stretched to its limit.

Donald felt Kitty start to cum, heard her groan and scream around his cock. That sent shivers all along his thick shaft and he couldn't hold back any longer. His cock throbbed and twitched and he began to fire off his load. Deep, thick jets of hot, sticky-sweet and slightly bitter semen shot out of him and into Kitty's throat. Her autonomic reflexes kicked in and she swallowed and gulped and swallowed again. Shot after shot her came hard in her throat and even though she gagged and spit some of it she swallowed again and drank more down. Cum spurted out from between her lips and ran down her chin and neck. She gulped and bubbled and swallowed more.

Phil was so close he could taste it. He had never had a woman like Kitty or a pair of tits like this and he fucked her tits harder and faster. Kitty began to rock and scream and shake and that pushed Phil over the edge too. He tightened his grip and crushed her swollen boobs as he began to spray cum all over her chest and tits, her throat and her chin. He came hard and shot his load all over her till he was finally spent.

Between her legs, the intern fucking Kitty slammed home hard and fast. As Kitty began to shake and squeal, as Donald erupted down her throat and Phil began to shoot his load all over her enormous tits, he too began to cum. His cock shuddered and swelled and then he was firing off his hot, thick load deep into her womb. He slammed deep within her and held himself there, feeling the vibrations from her ass and the shockwaves rolling through her body. Mouth, tits and cunt, Kitty was ridden, filled and sprayed with cum. Her body reveled in it all and banged against the exam table in spastic orgasmic thunder.

Jonas was slamming deep into Leticia now harder and faster, building up to his own climax. Behind Dawn, the intern in her ass slapped her round but cheeks hard and fast as he slammed home into her dark crevice. Dawn groaned and gasped, Leticia whined and whimpered and both women groped at each other, hands pulling nipples, grabbing breasts. Their mouths kissed and slid over one another as their orgasms reached the inevitable conclusion. The gripped each other tightly and cried out and shook as they both began to cum. That set Jonas off and he shot his load deep into Leticia and the intern in Dawns ass quickly followed, splurging his ocean of cum deep into her butt.

Slowly, Donald released his death grip on Kitty's curly black hair and pulled his still semi-hard cock out of her mouth. As he did so, a stream of cum escaped and dribbled across her lips and cheek. Phil sat gasping for breath on top of Kitty for a few moments and then almost reluctantly released his grip on her now red, bruised and swollen breasts. He slid a leg over her and clumsily dropped to the floor, legs so weak he had to hold onto the edge of the exam table to stay up.

Between her legs, the young man finished shooting his load and pulled out of her gaping and streaming pussy. Her ass was still spread and deep red and the vibrator still rocked within her. Kitty lay on the table and wriggled her ass, groaning, sobbing, tears streaming down her face and mixing with the cum that was there. She had almost no voice, her throat was raw and cum drenched but she raised her head and with tremendous effort croaked to the group surrounding her.

"Pl...please...stop it now....take it out of my ass..." she sobbed and dropped her head back against the table. Her ass twitched and shivered as the vibrator continued to stimulate her deep into her anal cavity.

The young man who had just finished fucking her pussy smiled at her and gently reached out and took the end of the vibrator in his hand. He twisted the end and shut it off and then slowly, very slowly pulled it out from her ass. Then he took the wet and slimy dildo and brought it up to her face. He grasped her nose between two fingers and pinched it shut.

"Open up!" he said, holding the dildo that had just been deep in her ass to her lips. Kitty's eyes bulged when she saw what he wanted but he held her nose and she had to breath so she opened her mouth and gasped in air. The man stood there and looked at her. "Stick out your tongue for me. Now!"

Tears continued to fall as Kitty stuck out her tongue. It's tip licked softly against the damp dildo. The intern smiled and slid the silicone phallus coated with juices from her ass into her mouth.

"Clean it off. All of it!" He pushed it deeper into her mouth and Kitty had no choice. She couldn't fight back any longer. She wrapped her lips around it, swirled her tongue around and along it and slurped and licked it clean.

Dawn and Leticia finished grinding against the two men. They shared one last deep kiss with one another and slowly stood up, letting Dr. Allen and the other intern pull out of their holes. They smiled at each other and then turned towards the men. As if they had choreographed it, they put their arms around each of the men's neck and leaned in to kiss them, deep and long. When they broke, they stared mischievously over at the shaking Kitty, still sucking on her ass flavored dildo.

"So," Leticia said slowly, "what's next?" and she giggled as Kitty jumped at that, staring over at them even as the intern next to her kept shoving the dildo deep into her mouth.

Jonas stepped up between Kitty's two widespread legs and laid a flat open hand on her pussy. His fingers trailed down till it ran across her clit, still engorged and swollen. He pinched it between two fingers and pulled on it causing Kitty to rock her hips and gasp.

"Don't worry, " he chuckled," we have a few more things planned for her today!" and he began to quickly stroke and rub her clit. Kitty groaned and sobbed around the dildo in her mouth as she felt the stirrings deep in her cunt that Dr. Jonas was starting up again.

The End