A Very Physical Exam: Kitty's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The excited group of Jonas's hand-picked students nodded eagerly and came forward. They surrounded Kitty on all sides of the exam table and stared down at the bound and helpless beauty. Kitty whimpered and pulled futilely at her bonds. The thinner of the two girls was near Kitty's face. She looked at her and saw the tears streaming over her cheeks.

"Oh, she looks so sad and scared," she said, and a cruel grin spread across her face. "I love that!" She leaned down, sticking out a long and flexible tongue and licked the tears off of Kitty's cheek. "Mmmmm, delicious," she purred.

One of the young men took a hold of one of the clamps tightened around her nipple. He pulled on it and then twisted it almost completely in a circle. Kitty cried out and shook trying to get away from him. He laughed and dropped the clamp. It fell and pulled on her tit and Kitty groaned again.

The large back intern stood looking at her splayed open pussy. He licked two fingers and then shoved them deep into her cunt. His thumb found her clit and stroked it as his fingers played in and out of her.

"Man, this bitch is wet and so loose!" He crowed and sped up his in and out thrusts. Kitty's legs shook and she arched her hips as the feeling of her delayed orgasm was kindled back to life. Even as her body responded, her mind balked and was overcome with the horror that these people meant to tease, torment and rape her for who knew how long. She groaned again and sucked air through her nose.

The young, fat intern was fascinated with Kitty's enormous breasts, tied as they were and swollen to even greater size. He took one in both hands and squeezed. He laughed and slapped at it hard and fast. It bounced and jiggled, turning red under his hand. He laughed out loud and slapped it again, then again. Kitty screamed and shook but her gag muffled most of her cries. Then the man leaned in and began to tease her clamped tit with his tongue. He licked it and sucked the tip of it into his mouth and bit down on it. He loved how pliant and responsive her enormous breasts were.

The chubby girl looked over at Dr. Allen and smiled a small, shy smile.

"Dr. Allen?" she asked quietly. Jonas looked at her with a kindly expression on his face.

"What is it Leticia?" he asked.

Leticia was one of his favorite new students. Not only did she have a round, and very responsive body (he knew this well from many hours of personal experience), but she also had a brilliant but cruel and sadistic mind. She was however a bit shy. She looked at Jonas and a faint blush came to her cheeks. She leaned over and whispered in his ear. Jonas's smile grew wider still as he heard what Leticia was suggesting.

"That's a wonderful idea Leticia. I believe there is one in the far cupboard over there." He indicated a cupboard above the counter and sink. Leticia smiled and quickly walked to the cupboard.

She opened the door and reached inside and pulled down another stainless-steel instrument. This one was a speculum. She brought it over to the exam table where Kitty was bound. She looked up at the tall black intern who was still shoving his fingers in and out of Kitty's pussy.

"Donald," she said quietly, "May I try something?" She indicated the speculum and gestured at Kitty's pussy. Donald saw what she had and smiled.

"Go ahead sweet cheeks," he said and pulled his hand back and out. Once again, Kitty was on the edge of orgasm and was stopped. She groaned with pent up need and shame, her hips twitching on their own accord.

Despite her need however, Kitty was still afraid of what the young female intern had in mind. Kitty watched as Leticia came up close between her legs and brought the speculum up to the entrance of her pussy. She took her left hand and began to stroke between Kitty's legs while the right hand moved the tips of the speculum into place and began to slide it in. The metal was cold, and Kitty shivered as the wide, cool ends of it entered her pussy and slid in deep.

Leticia seemed to get great enjoyment out of the way Kitty grunted and twitched as she pushed the speculum deeper., her other hand still stroking and tugging on Kitty's swollen pussy lips. Then, she seemed to reach the optimal depth and began to open the speculum. The wide, slightly curved ends smoothly fit along the sides of her cunt.

As Leticia began to open it, the arms of the speculum started to spread Kitty's pussy open, forcing the sides apart and providing an unobstructed tunnel into the depths of her vagina. Kitty groaned and arched her hips, rocking from side to side trying to get her to stop, but Leticia was skilled at the use of this instrument and just slowly cranked the arms wider, spreading her pussy even more. To either side of her two of the interns, the black man named Donald and the fat one with red hair took hold of her already spread legs and put a hand to her hips and kept her from moving around as Leticia gaped her cunt to the widest it had ever been spread.

Kitty screamed around her gag and sobbed, snorting air, drooling spit and snot as she was forcible spread. The muscles in her thighs and calves ached from the tension as she struggled futilely against her bonds and captors. Once Leticia had her pussy spread several inches, she locked the speculum in place, keeping Kitty wide open. Then she took out a long thin handled device out of her coat pocket that looked like the handle of an electric toothbrush. She batted her eyes at Kitty and pressed a button on the device and a high pitch hum could be heard as the rounded tip of the clitoral stimulator began to vibrate. Leticia smiled and held the device up so Kitty could see it and slowly lowered it towards her splayed open pussy.

Kitty once again began shaking her head and grunting hard around the gag, trying to beg her not to do what she was about to. Leticia just kept smiling and inserted the tip of the vibrating wand into Kitty's stretched out opening. She guided it in and pressed it up against her exposed and swollen clit. The buzzing, vibrating device sent wild sensations shooting through Kitty's pussy and down her legs and up into her belly. Her shrieks reached a new pitch and she gagged and choked on her ball gag while she strained to move her clit away from Leticia's touch, but the young intern pressed against Kitty's clit like a cowboy holding onto a wild bronco.

Kitty gasped and snorted and groaned as the pitch inside her body rose to an almost unbearable level. Direct, constant stimulation on her clit drove her into a frenzy, rushing her towards that cliff and her orgasm. Kitty rocked with shock as hands once again began to play with her bound and clamped boobs, tugging and twisting the clamps and stretching, pulling and torturing her poor, overly sensitive tits.

Then as everything was rising inside her to a fever pitch, she felt a finger stroke across her tight, brown rear entry. Her asshole had never been penetrated and now a finger was pressing against her rear entry. She banged her head on the padded exam table, shook her body. Even as she did so the finger pushed hard, and she felt it force its way up into her.

Fingered in her ass, her pussy spread, and clit vibrated, her tits tied and clamped not to mentioned pulled and pinched. She groaned and shook and sobbed and couldn't hold back any longer. The dam of her climax broke and cascaded through her like a tidal wave. She bit down on the ball gag, groaning and crying. Her pussy spasmed and clenched against the arms of the speculum, her ass grasped the finger deep inside her and held on, her tits were on fire, her body was going wild and still Leticia kept the tip of that vibrating wand on her clit. Kitty bucked against the hands and bonds holding her, she rocked and shuddered and cried out with muffled hiccups of air. She sucked air in through her nose and screamed out as her body was driven wild and beyond.

They didn't stop right away. They overloaded her senses and kept her cumming again and again. Her body was almost in rictus it tensed so hard as she strained against the forces arrayed against her. Finally, hands pulled back, mouths were pulled away and that clitoral vibrator was removed from her now agonized clitoris. She sucked air deep through her nose and let it out. Her body wouldn't stop quivering. Her tits ached, her pussy stung, her ass was sore, every muscle in her body felt like it had just endured a marathon tug of war. Her breasts rose and fell in heaving gasps as she slowly tried to get herself back under control.

Through tear-filled eyes she blinked and looked at the group of men and women surrounding her. They had teased and tormented her to a series of massive orgasms. They had watched her body betray her mind and explode under their touch. They were all staring or leering at her, and their leader, Dr. Allen stood at the foot of her table, looking at his young proteges.

"That was very good for a start," he said. "Now let's see if we can do better! Everyone, get ready."

Kitty began to panic more than ever as all of the interns and Dr. Allen began to undress. They pulled the shirts of their scrubs over their heads, slid down their pants. Several of them were commando and the few that weren't shucked off their underwear quickly. All too quickly, Kitty was surrounded by 5 naked men and two women, all looking at her with bright and shiny, lust filled eyes.

She was especially shocked by the size of Donald's cock. The huge black man had an equally massive cock, perhaps 10 or 11 inches long and almost as thick as a coke can. He was huge and Kitty couldn't imagine him putting that cock in any of her holes.

The thin girl with brown hair moved first. She was near the foot of the exam table and she pushed the extension of the table back in, Kitty's ass now sat right at the edge of the padded table and her legs were still bound in the stirrups. The girl took a hold of the stirrup for her right leg and adjusted something at its base. The stirrup leg became loose and she swung it even wider and raised it up another six or eight inches. Then she tightened it down and moved to the left leg, quickly doing the same. Now Kitty was lying on the table with her legs spread apart as far as they could be spread and raised up at a sharp angle. This had the effect of making her holes very open and accessible to the group. The speculum was still in her pussy stretching it very wide as well.

Leticia went to the drawers and opened one, looking in it and then another till she found what she wanted. She returned to Kitty holding a wide metal ring with six arms in the interior of it, adjustable by wing nuts around the edge. The six smooth metal arms were about five inches long and currently in a tight group at the center of the ring. Leticia smiled at Kitty and held up the ring for her to see. Then she brought it down between Kitty's legs and below her spread open pussy, slowly running the outstretched arms of the ring across her easily accessible asshole.

"Guess what this is for," she purred at Kitty.

Kitty grunted harshly around her gag and shook her head, trying to plead with the plump and curvy intern not to do this but Leticia took the device and began to slowly push it into her asshole. Kitty screeched and gibbered as she felt the six smooth metal arms slowly being inched inside of her. Donald laughed as he watched the girl shove the anal speculum into place.

"Let's take that gag out of her mouth and give her something else to keep her quiet," he said. The others surrounding Kitty nodded and the large black man moved to her head and reached behind it to unbuckle the ball gag.

Meanwhile the chubby redheaded intern took the clamps on Kitty's breasts and pulled them up and out, yanking her abused nipples to their limit. Donald got the gag unbuckled and pulled the ball out from between her teeth. Kitty immediately screamed.

"GOD PLEASE STOP THIS! PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU! NO MORE!"

Donald slapped her face hard and grabbed her hair. He turned her head to the side and pressed his enormous cock against her lips.

"Just shut up bitch and suck!" He shoved in and held her head tight. Kitty had been screaming and couldn't close her mouth in time as Donald plunged his ten inches into her mouth!

"NO-MMMMPPHH-GGHHUUUGH" she choked and gagged as Donald filled her mouth.

Now the redhead took the clamps and opened them, taking them off of Kitty's tits. She was relieved that at least that was stopped until he climbed up on the table and straddled her stomach, his cock sticking up between her large, soft breasts.

"I just have to tit-fuck this slut" he said. His pudgy hands grabbed Kitty's breasts and squeezed them hard. Bound as they were by the rubbed tubing, they had ballooned up and were turning red, the tits swollen and achingly stiff due to the clamps.

Now he squeezed them each hard and pushed his cock forward, nestling it between her two great globes. He pushed her swollen breasts together around his cock and began to fuck her tits. The weight on Kitty's stomach made it hard to catch her breath and the enormous piece of cock-meat pushing into her throat didn't help. She gagged and grunted, spit drooling around Donald's shaft as he fucked her mouth.

Now Leticia had slid the dilating arms of the speculum all the way into her ass, the ring actually resting up against her anus. The skinny brown-haired girl and Leticia each started twisting the wing nuts, expanding the arms. They twisted each once or twice and then moved to the next one on the ring, slowly, deliberately gaping her ass wider and wider. Kitty tried to kick, tried to wriggle her hips but the stirrups held her legs, and the man on her chest, tit fucking her kept her immobile.

Now Donald was picking up the pace. His huge dick was deep in Kitty's throat and he could feel his dick head bumping up against the back of her throat. Her tongue was uselessly pushing and sliding against his shaft trying to move him aside enough to get a gasp of air in but all that did was fuel the sensations on his cock. He smiled at her and pulled out a little and then slammed back in deep, again and again.

"I knew she would be a great cock sucker," he groaned and pumped away even faster.

Now Kitty's ass was spread at least an inch and a half across. Her rectum burned with pain, her gut roiled and she felt them spreading her even wider. The pain was searing but it was also sending a deep internal rumble along her nerves and throughout her body. As her tits were squeezed and twisted around the redheads cock and Donald continued to fuck her mouth her entire body was reacting to all of this stimulus, pain and pleasure and it roiled together inside of her and began to build towards something orgasmic.

Now at almost two inches wide, the anal dilator was at about its maximum. Holding it there for a moment, the girls looked at Dr. Allen. He had been watching his students play with and torment the busty MILF and he loved it. He moved up to the girls and draped an arm around each of them, his hand sliding over Leticia's large round breast and squeezing and his other sliding down Dawn's back, to cup her surprisingly curvy ass. Both girls moaned softly under his touch. He enjoyed the feeling for a few moments and then turned the girls to look at him.

"Such good work ladies," he said to them. "And I have something that will make this even better!" They eyed him with delight and curiosity.

Jonas pulled his arms back and moved to the cupboard on the wall again, but this time he went to the end of it and squatted down to open a small drawer near the floor. He reached in and pulled out a long, thin and ridged black silicone vibrator. It was realistically shaped with a soft, rounded head and was perhaps seven or eight inches long. He came back to the foot of the table and held it out.

"I think this will fit perfectly inside that ring, don't you?" Both of the girl's eyes brightened and they nodded their agreement. "But I think it needs a little lube first, " he added. He took the dildo and pressed it to Leticia's lips. "Get this wet for Kitty, won't you?"

Leticia stared at Dr. Allen with love besotted eyes. She opened her mouth and slowly stuck out her tongue. Jonas slid the faux phallus between her lips and pushed it back several inches. Leticia's lips wrapped around it and she sucked hard on it, spitting saliva and slurping it, getting it shiny wet, As she did so, Dawn was getting excited and bent her head to Leticia's big tits. She took them in her hands and squeezed them together and brought both of her big stiff tits to her mouth. Her tongue stroked out across them and then she sucked them both into her mouth. She bit them hard and pulled as she sucked. Leticia groaned and slurped harder on the dildo, soaking it in her saliva. Finally she pulled it out of her mouth with a soft grunt and held it up for Dr. Allen. He took it from her, smiling, watching Dawn suck and bite hard on Leticia's tits. Leticia moaned and shivered in pleasure.

Jonas took the spit covered vibrator and moved it to the entrance to Kitty's ass, where the spreader ring had created a perfect brown tunnel. He took the long phallus and slid it through the center of the ring. It was an almost perfect fit. He pushed it further in and it began to fill up her anal cavity.

Kitty's tits were being pummeled, twisted and pulled. The red heads name was Phil and he was in heaven. His fat ass set fully against Kitty's stomach and his hands held her huge breasts tight. He slapped hard at them, grabbed and twisted them and fucked his cock between them faster and faster. From time to time he would stop for a moment and spit on his cock or right between her breasts and then resume his motion, pumping between her breasts as he grabbed, squeezed, slapped and tormented them. He grasped her swollen tits and pulled them towards each other, gripping both nipples in one hand and pinching as hard as he could while stretching them out.

Under his mistreatment of her tits, Kitty sobbed harder than ever. Snot ran from her nose further blocking her airwaves and she snorted and hucked deep in her throat trying to get a lungful of air. Her tits burned with pain, her throat was filled with cock, her ass was stretched wide as was her pussy and still they rode and twisted and fucked her.

Now Kitty felt something else in her ass. Something long and thick was being slid into her anus and it filled her completely. It had a wide-open passage with the anal spreader in place but it still slid hard against the sides of her dark rear cavity. It slid deeper, filling her more and more. She drooled around the cock in her throat and tried to plead with all of them to stop but she couldn't get the air or the freedom to say anything other than some grunts and sniffs.

Jonas smiled to himself as he slid the last couple of inches into Kitty's ass. Then he raised his head and said to her, "You may feel a little pinch." He chuckled at his own little joke and turned the base of the vibrator, starting its vibrations. It buzzed to life and rattled against the anal ring. It was pushed flush with the spreader arms and the vibrations went straight through them and into the very lining of Kitty's ass. She bounced once and managed a guttural screech even around Donald's huge cock. Phil giggled with glee as he felt her writhe under him and he pinched her tits harder and slapped the sides of her jiggling breasts as he fucked her tits.

Donald continued to fill her mouth and throat and now he slapped her cheek hard with his open palm. He loved how he could feel that vibration through her jaw and cheek. He slapped her again and Kitty screamed around his cock, her face turning beet red from the slaps and the lack of air. Still, every slap, every pinch, the deep fiery vibrations in her ass, the lack of air, all of this was blending faster, brighter, stronger. Her heart hammered in her chest, her muscles seized and cramped and even that sent greater shivers of force throughout her abused body.