A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached out, put her thumbs in the waistband of Beverly's capacious undies, and pulled them only down to above her knees, telling to keep them at that level by holding her legs far enough apart.

Beverly now started to wonder if she had been wise to request this punishment. Annette's presence made her think that Eleanor was up to behaving like a general herself.

Eleanor now lay the cane on Beverly's pale bottom. It was obvious that Bev was not in the habit of being castigated on her hindquarters.

She quietly told Beverly to count each stroke, thank her, and ask for another. This imposition of a somewhat juvenile routine shamed Beverly. She felt like she was back in school again. She started feeling that she was doing this because Eleanor had seen fit to pass her—Beverly had picked up on the coolness Janet had shown when she had called the top authority. She was lucky Eleanor had not given in to the easier path of failing Beverly with a 68 or so, because Janet would, if anything, respond to any appeal by marking her down further.

Eleanor drew back the cane and snapped it on Beverly's bottom, watching as a red stripe appeared across its middle and Beverly yelped.

She quickly remembered to say, "One, thank you, Miss Eleanor, may I have another?"

Eleanor did not respond orally. She lay the cane higher and flicked her wrist to give Beverly a stripe higher on her bottom. The large-framed woman again cried out and recited the required request for me after counting and thanking Eleanor.

The next stroke was low, cutting across in the crease between bottom and thigh. Beverly shrieked and Eleanor was glad the thick walls of their building made it impossible for anyone to hear that a severe caning was in progress.

Eleanor thought about how Beverly's partner Annie was so terrorized that she clearly had been too frightened to prepare Eleanor's gin and tonic properly during her recent visit to their place for dinner.

She laid out another stroke above the earlier ones and another just above the one that hit the tender crease. Beverly let out another cry at that one.

The sixth was a classic final stroke, right down the middle and hard. Beverly again screamed and this time couldn't control letting go of the table and jumping up.

"You were not told to rise," Eleanor announced in a deep serious tone. "Get back in position."

Beverly now was scared more than she thought she could be and felt this may not have been a good idea to win Eleanor over.

Eleanor announced that Beverly was being awarded two extras but that she did not have to count. Beverly sighed and expressed her horror at the increased sentence.

Eleanor aimed the cane this time on a diagonal, imparting a crisscross stroke that crossed the others and eliciting a loud cry from Beverly. Eleanor then followed up with a crisscross on the other diagonal, which brought forth even more screaming.

Now Eleanor told Beverly she could pull up her panties and let her skirt down.

Beverly did that, feeling the pain when her panties touched the tramlines on her bottom. She then came over to Eleanor and hugged her and kissed her on her lips.

Eleanor told her she had taken her punishment well despite the extras, and that she admired her for asking to be disciplined.

Annette indicated her agreement with Eleanor and invited Beverly to join them in the dining room.

When they walked in, Eleanor and Beverly saw that she had laid out some enticing pastries and petit-fours, along with a silver teapot, next to which was a cream pitcher, a sugar jug, and a small plate with lemon slices.

She asked Beverly how she liked her tea and the copywriter responded that she would like some cream and one sugar.

Annette was skilled at this kind of service, and her promotion to the august rank of general had not made her forget how to handle this task smoothly and with finesse. She had long performed this service upon request for the Supreme Court justices whom she had served as Senior Correctional Officer.

Then after she had poured three cups, they all sat down at the large table.

Beverly was slowly recovering her panache and she told Annette she was very pleased that an officer with her qualifications had been given her position.

Annette smiled and said she was grateful for her success thus far.

The conversation proceeded to cover general discussion of current events in the Republic.

"Congratulations on the account in the Transcript," Beverly said with a smile.

Eleanor smiled a thin smile. "I wish I could disappear from public view, Bev," she said. "But in view of my sordid history," she grinned, "I'm afraid I will always be kept in the public eye here."

Beverly was thinking that many women would be quite happy being written about at all in the widely read journal.

"You should know, Bev, that I'm not ever trying to tell you how to live your private life," Eleanor told her in a friendly way. "But so long as you keep it between yourselves, I for one will never interfere with you. I would suggest for your own good that you might consider easing up on your partner a bit. You can tell me to mind my own business, but these things have a way of circulating. Believe me, I've been quite the subject for gossip, and much of it has not been nice."

Beverly was moved by Eleanor's show of concern, not annoyed by her commenting on Bev's intimate relationship.

"I really am all right with your advising me," she answered Eleanor. "You seem to know how to handle things well."

"Thanks," Eleanor said. "As you know, I haven't always been so clever."

"That all was quite some time ago," Beverly replied. "I'm going to be a lot nicer to Annie now."

"Bev," Annette spoke up now, "Eleanor had told me of your capability as a clever copywriter. You really do have potential and you are not that old that you don't have time to make your mark. Stick to achieving your goals and I think you will do well."

"You two have been so nice to me," Beverly now gushed. "It makes me feel so awful that I needed to seek out this disciplining."

"You've made me realize that we should do something for your poor bottom," Eleanor now exclaimed. "Come into the bedroom."

Beverly rose and followed Eleanor into the bedroom where Annette joined them.

"Now lie up on the bed on your stomach after you have pulled up your skirt and taken down your panties," Eleanor instructed.

When Bev had complied, knowing she would not be punished again although her panties were once again lowered, Eleanor took out some hi-impact cream and applied it with her fingers to Beverly's striped bottom.

"Oh, at first that hurt but now it feels wonderful," Beverly piped up as Eleanor continued to massage her bottom.

After applying some more of the healing cream, Eleanor let her fingers move between Beverly's spread legs and gently poked one finger into her quim and tapped the tip of Beverly's clit with another.

"Oooh," Bev sighed, "you really know how to make a girl feel good, Ellie."

"She's quite accomplished," Annette commented with a broad smile.

Eleanor pressed two fingers slowly into Beverly's vaginal opening. She felt her G-spot and moved her fingers in and out as Bev began to respond by moving her bottom around in rhythm.

Soon Bev was gasping and suddenly, she exclaimed that she was cumming and strained around and up to kiss Eleanor. Eleanor responded by hugging her and kissing her in return.

Bev was very placid once she had come down from orgasming. She quietly thanked Eleanor and tried to become respectable again by pulling up her panties and dropping her skirt back.

She thanked Eleanor for everything, and Eleanor walked her to the front door and let her kiss good-bye as they hugged.

After she had departed, Annette told her that she felt that Eleanor had handled the visit admirably.

"You likely defused a very definite potential problem," she advised as she complimented her spouse.

"Darling," a tired Eleanor answered her, "take me back to our bed and make me feel loved."

Annette took her wife by the hand and led her to their sumptuous and comfortable bedroom. They both stripped off their clothing methodically and quickly. Then they fell into each other's arms and kissed seemingly endlessly.

Eleanor broke the silence.

"I knew I would not like that article about me," she said, "but I couldn't do anything to avoid it. This woman knew my story from way back, so I guess I just have to grin and bear it. They expunged it from the records but not from the minds of those who knew about it—and there were quite a lot of those."

"It was too sensational a story at the time," Annette said. "So, we both might as well decide that we will take what comes, because we both know it will always be there."

This all made Eleanor remember how nice Annette had been when it all happened, even though she was merely helping the horrid sentence to be carried out.

"I thought it would end for me that time at the Vic when you caned the Justices," Eleanor went on. "But it's still there. And I was even thinking of organizing a campaign to end that punishment forever. Yet it would boomerang. Even though it seems like something we could gather quite a lot of support for in a Women's Republic. Can you believe they were all right about mutilating women?"

"You won't like the stuff that will be said," Annette advised. "People will fight you just because they thought you were the evil woman then, and you can't get them past that."

"And Janet will not be happy with me, either," Eleanor added, "and I owe her bigtime."

"Let me look at your cunt, sweetie," Annette said softly. "You know that I love it, but I really want to see if everything is right down there. You don't still hurt at all, do you?"

"No, I'm fine physically," Eleanor responded, "it's my mind that's fucked up about this. I should get past it, because those justices probably feel they suffered such huge humiliation when you caned them."

Annette watched as Eleanor spread her legs and then Annette moved in between them to peer at Eleanor's labia. She loved how her wife's vagina smelled, all woman. Then she looked very very closely at the red-pink labia. She saw the tiny dots that had been the holes through which the infibulating rings had been placed and locked to close Eleanor's vulva for a year.

It really was a kind of female genital mutilation, she thought. And I was part of it. I didn't do any of it, but I was a facilitator. This was so wrong to happen in the Women's Republic, she concluded.

"Ellie, darling, you look fine," Annette then pronounced, "I had to really zero in to even see the holes."

Then Annette took Eleanor back into her arms, held her tight, and kissed her from her face all the way down to her toes. After that she went back between Eleanor's open legs and licked Eleanor's labia, clit, and vaginal opening. She moved her tongue down through her legs to focus on her cute little anus.

Then she returned to Ellie's vulva and softly licked and got her tongue inside. Eleanor was getting warmer and happier by the second. Annette let a finger work its way into Ellie's tight anus and kept moving it in and out even after she felt and smelled residue. This finally brought Eleanor off for real and she exploded, squirting a blast of fluid from her vagina that flew into Annette's face.

Annette loved feeling Eleanor's excitement so directly. It made her remember how infatuated she had been with Eleanor. It began, she realized, when Annette was the Senior Correctional Officer at the Supreme Court. She remembered that she was physically sick when she heard the sentence passed on Eleanor, and that she would have to be involved in the process.

Now she looked at her wife. She looked at her lovely body, her aroused genitals, her fantastic smile, and most of all, her attitude: Eleanor knew she could achieve her potential. Annette had been in corrections for her whole working life and she saw people lift themselves up. Eleanor was the best example she ever saw.

12