A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 33

Story Info
Changing the rules; the sergeants adjust.
7.4k words
4.21
11.8k
2

Part 33 of the 55 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story will make more sense if you read the earlier instalments. There's a lot of severe discipline and a good deal of focus on all bodily functions, so if inclusion of those bothers you, please read no further. All characters are over 18.]

Denise and Linda found their routine at the Retraining Center comfortable. MSG Wendy was a good boss: she told them exactly what was expected and then left them to follow through, which they did. It was the way the Corrections Service in the Women's Republic was supposed to work.

They had processed about a dozen problem officers through their intake during the last few days. SGT now PVT Paula finished menstruating so was on her second day wearing the punishment panties with the two dorks in her holes. Paula was a large-framed woman, who had a good attitude, so she managed to remember to walk carefully so the dorks didn't stab her inside her vagina or rectum.

SSG Denise sent out a call for the trainees to assemble in the common room. All twelve trainees quickly repaired to the assembly room and stood at attention. "As you were," Denise snapped blithely as she entered and saw quickly that all were in proper dress.

"Who's got the dork panties on today?" she asked, and four hands were raised.

"Have any of you four been wearing them for more than two days?" she continued.

Two of the four raised their hands. Denise asked them to explain.

"The mess sergeant said I hadn't been working hard enough in the dining room," one redhaired woman, now PVT Alice, reported.

"MSG Wendy told me I was spending too much time in front of the mirror," added PVT Alexandra, a small blonde.

"For how long were each of you extended?" Denise asked.

Alice responded that she had been given three more days. Alexandra said Wendy had told her she should add two to her sentence.

"OK," Denise announced. "Alice, you're through at noon. At that time, you will report to be unlocked by SSG Linda or myself. Alex, you need to learn not to annoy MSG Wendy. You will be wearing them until noon tomorrow."

Both sighed, one in appreciation for Denise's commuting her sentence and the other in grudging acceptance of the day left in hers.

"SSG Denise," Alexandra asked, "do you mind calling me Alexandra? Alex makes people think I'm male."

"Now I know why you irritated MSG Wendy," Denise rejoined, "add a day to your time—report to me at noon the day after tomorrow to be released."

Everyone drew a breath at this instant extension of punishment, but Alexandra was smart enough to respond, "Thank you, SSG Denise, for taking the time to discipline me for my fault. I will try to do better."

"I'm glad you will," Denise responded.

"Now I want all of you to sit and we will discuss your futures in the service," she went on.

They all sat, and she went behind her desk at the front and sat as well.

"You don't question authority in the service unless it's really important and not just to you," she lectured.

"Alexandra learned this just now," she said with emphasis, "although you all thought I was being a bitch. Maybe I was, but if any of you bothered your commander or deputy commander with that kind of request, you could get into trouble, so just don't do it. Some of you, however, have already done it. That's why you're here. I can assure you that if you do it again after being here, you will be OUT."

"Our job here," she continued, "is to instill in you the constant thought that you keep your own counsel. If you think something will annoy a superior, especially a commissioned officer but also a noncom who works for a living like me, don't say it."

"Nobody gives a shit about your sense of yourself," she told them. "Now I want you each to tell me one thing you learned from SSG Barbara's lecture on conducting yourself with men sent to be corrected at a center or camp."

She called on a dark-haired woman named Emily. "Never punish in a way that will cause serious bodily injury or harm," Emily responded. "But do not hesitate to discipline any subject who shows any resistance or obvious insubordination. That means wisecracks, too. And don't make any."

"Very good," Denise commented. "Next?"

The sandy-haired, short woman named Jenny raised her hand. "Make sure you emphasize the need for respect for all women when you are disciplining or providing training. Tell the man involved that he was sent here for not showing proper respect and that his stay will be determined by his changing that part of his personality."

"Also a good response," Denise said.

"Don't immediately give up when you are met with recalcitrance or outright denial or resistance," Alice said.

"Yes, that's good," Denise said. "I would add that you should calmly tell him (or her) that they had been sent here because someone, often someone close to them, had been offended or wounded by what they said or did, and that their denial was not taken into consideration. They would stay at the center to receive further assessment and a determination was made as to how they needed to be re-educated."

"Always keep your cool," Alexandra now stated as the last of the group. "I especially appreciated that I needed to hear that because I was sent here for losing my cool and I also need to apologize for losing it and feeling I could correct you, SSG Denise."

"You are forgiven, Alexandra," SSG Denise replied, "and I will not at all hold anything against you or any of you. If you do something out of line, we will tell you and you may be disciplined immediately as Alexandra was when I extended her sentence. But we will then regard the matter as over. We will always give you a chance to show us that you have learned from whatever occurs here.

"One last thing," Denise now lectured. "You may have been referred by a superior, in fact, usually someone would come here in that way. Your superior will get a complete report from us after you leave here to return to your regular station. We will contact your superior for a follow-up. Be aware of this and make sure you go out of your way to behave properly and to excel in your response to any orders or even suggestions you receive from your superior. You will appreciate this later on, believe me."

Denise then dismissed the four and sent them to physical training, which SSG Linda was handling.

Alexandra stayed behind and Denise saw that she wanted to talk. After they all left, she burst into tears.

"I'm sorry, SSG Denise," she managed to say, "but I feel I've ruined everything by being so presumptuous as to correct you. I didn't intend it to be a correction, but I have learned now to conduct myself with more forethought. Will this affect how I'm treated and what happens to me?"

"I did mouth off when I thought one of the cadre at our center was behaving in a way, I thought was unfair," Alexandra admitted. "She had stripped a man and invited several of us in when she belittled him and the size of his sexual organs. I told her that was wrong. The deputy commander heard about it and told me I needed to learn to control myself."

"It sounds like you did need to learn that" Denise said, "but now you know never to criticize another officer in front of a subject. It's probably wise to think long and hard before you criticize anyone unless it really is a matter of injury. Now tell me, Alexandra, you probably need to be punished now, don't you?"

Although Alexandra's first reaction was one of sudden shock and surprise, she recovered her composure quickly and merely said, "Yes, SSG Denise, I should be punished so we can put this behind me."

"That's quite right, Alexandra," Denise answered. "So, stand up and bend over my desk there."

The small blonde did as she was told. Denise stared at her tight black punishment panties and then slowly took them down, hearing the dorks pop out of Alexandra's cunt and anus.

Denise knew that this did give Alexandra relief from the constant presence of the dorks in her holes. She picked up her cane, laid it on Alexandra's pale backside, and took it back, then fired three quick strokes right across the bare bottom.

Alexandra screamed, but the thick walls of the retraining center kept her cries from escaping the office.

Denise let her remain in position over the desk with the panties still down and her anus on display and her quim visible through her long legs.

Denise lay the cane on her bottom again, and Alexandra shivered in realizing that she was about to receive more stinging strokes on her bare bottom.

Now the blonde sergeant again fired her cane and gave Alexandra three more stingers at the very base of her bottom, eliciting loud screams from the cane snapping in this tender area where bottom met thigh.

"Do you need to use the toilet?" Denise now asked. "You should take advantage of that when your panties are still down."

"I do, SSG Denise," Alexandra answered, sounding like a young schoolgirl instead of a corrections officer.

"Then squat over there on that pad and do your business. The pad will hold it all, and then you will fold it up and deposit it outside my office in the large container," Denise now told her.

Alexandra was still ashamed of her most intimate areas being on display and now Denise would observe her urinating and defecating. She squatted, grunted as she pushed her bowels, and soon a large dark turd emerged from her little bottom-hole. She then released her urinary sphincter, and a powerful stream of young woman's urine made a hissing sound as it hit the rubber pad.

When she had finished, Denise handed her a toilet roll and told her to wipe herself.

Alexandra again felt totally shamed at having to wipe between her legs in front of someone, even another woman.

"When do you get your period, Alexandra?' Denise asked sweetly.

If Alexandra had thought she couldn't be embarrassed any more, this did it.

"A week from now, SSG Denise," she managed to say slowly, watching her words carefully.

Denise made an entry in her notebook with her black pen.

"You may pull up your panties, Alexandra," SSG Denise now ordered.

The young woman carefully pulled up the painful panties and made sure the dorks went into her vagina and anus.

"Now go join the rest of the trainees," Denise told her and smiled. "You will make it through, Alexandra. I have great confidence in you."

Later that day, Denise and Linda had their daily meeting in MSG Wendy's office. Wendy reviewed their reports and complimented them on taking direct action when anyone got out of line.

"You did well with that Alexandra," she said to Denise. "Now wait here because I need to take this in to go over it with the Director."

The two sergeants tried to relax but about five minutes later, they were surprised when LTC Rachel walked into the office with MSG Wendy.

"I'm not happy with these retrainees," she said bluntly. "We have to make sure that they return to their postings with very strong reinforcement of behaving properly. I can't believe that that Alexandra had the gall to correct you, SSG Denise, and that the Mess Sergeant had to report Alice."

She looked both sergeants in the eye.

"I thought I had done the right thing by extending Alexandra and the Mess Sergeant had already extended Alice, who seemed to be behaving well at my meeting," Denise volunteered.

"You did well with Alex," LTC Rachel commended her. "I don't think Alice merited your commutation, however. These retrainees get that kind of relief only when they truly deserve it. I'm not questioning your intent, SSG Denise, but I'm going to have to speak with Alice myself. And while I'm at it, Wendy, bring Alex back so I can put a little fear of God into her, too."

She walked back to her office and MSG Wendy left to bring Alice back.

When that retrainees appeared, MSG Wendy told them that LTC Rachel would be giving them some tough medicine but to grin and bear it if they wanted to get through without further problems. Then she ushered them into see the Director. Denise and Linda waited in MSG Wendy's office.

After the two retrainees entered LTC Rachel's large Director's office, MSG Wendy pointed to a wooden bar where retrainees summoned were expected to stand. This added an extra element of formality to impress them with the seriousness of their situation.

LTC Rachel, in contrast, remained seated behind her massive desk.

"In reviewing the daily report, I noticed that you two had been singled out for some discipline—your time wearing the punishment clothing was extended, for one of you by the Mess Sergeant for lack of effort and the other for correcting one of my staff noncoms," the Director stated to the two, who were both suitably frightened as they stood in what was definitely designed to be akin to a prisoners' dock.

"PVT Bates," LTC Rachel then said to Alice, "your extension was commuted to end at noon today. First, I want you to go to apologize to the Mess Sergeant and to request that she discipline you however she may determine if she believes you still require that. After you have done that and had her sign off on the form MSG Wendy will give you, I will consider allowing the commuted punishment to end."

Then she turned to Alexandra, "PVT Standish, SSG Denise extended your punishment clothing sentence for an extra day. I believe she was being generous to you; I must consider the general welfare of the service that we are bound to uphold here. The kind of request you made could be conveyed to the officer after a meeting in private. You do not do anything to question the authority or stature of an officer before others in the service. I would advise you that if I, SSG Denise, or any other officer calls you by a name you do not like, you may tell her that respectfully in private. And I would further advise you to consider very carefully whether the matter justified such a communication at all. I am extending your sentence for three additional days. SSG Denise will be your monitor and will report to me on your conduct each day. That is all. You both are dismissed."

MSG Wendy motioned to the two to follow her out. Totally chastened, Alexandra and Alice followed her from the Director's office.

When they had returned to MSG Wendy's office, she looked at them with a frown and said, "Now you know that we are not taking things lightly here. I told you all to keep your noses clean and not make waves. So, you've gone and done it and now you see what happens. I'm admit that I do feel sorry for you and Alice, I think if you approach the Mess Sergeant respectfully, she is likely to let you off. But be very respectful if you know what's good for you. I don't want to predict what would happen if you end up back before the Director again. Alexandra, you are going to have a total now of five more days with those dorks up your cunt and asshole. Grin and bear it. If you behave, I'll do what I can to get you out of here with a good report. But this is your last chance. If you screw up, you may not get another chance."

After she dismissed the two, Wendy walked back to see SSGs Denise and Linda. She told them what had happened.

"I don't think that these two will be a problem again," she said. "Some of these retrainees don't believe me until LTC Rachel gives them a sharp kick between their legs and that's what she did. Linda, if you remember your time here, you know I know what I'm talking about. Denise, I approved Linda's posting here because she listened to me. I hope this makes you two recognize that this center challenges anyone who has misbehaved enough to be sent here."

Later, after dinner, where MSG Wendy invited Denise and Linda to join LTC Rachel and her at the Director's table, the two sergeants had retired to their room that they shared.

"You never told me how severe LTC Rachel could be," Denise commented to Linda.

"Denise, I never saw her be that way or even heard about it," Linda answered, shakily. "She is one tough broad and now we both know that we have to be very careful here. Wendy knows her stuff and I realized right away that I had to do exactly what she told me, and I still feel that way. The Director clearly relies on her to keep her informed about everything here. Wendy's tough on the outside and can be that way to retrainees, too, but she is fundamentally a really good lady. I respect LTC Rachel but I'm going to make sure she never has any reason to come down on me."

****

Eleanor returned to her office and found that everyone seemed positive. She was worried about how Deirdre and Beverly would respond to receiving bad evaluations. She went in to speak with Deirdre and told her she knew she was probably annoyed because she had been in her job for a good while and thought she was competent.

Eleanor said she respected both her service and her knowledge but that she had to take a more assertive posture in resolving problems in operations here before there were major complaints. Deirdre said she understood, and Eleanor felt she had gotten somewhere. She didn't speak to Beverly and wanted to let things rest with her until Beverly saw fit to come see her.

Meanwhile, Janet decided to do something for Eleanor after the news story appeared. She called both legislative leaders and also Chief Prosecutor Edna and asked them to join her for lunch and fixed a date all could come. When they finished eating, she told them what this was about.

"You know what happened to the woman who is one of our outstanding employees," she said. She knew they all knew who she was speaking about. "She knows that what she did was wrong but she's right in thinking that she was cruelly penalized even if it had actually been an offense against the law, which it wasn't. The justices involved have tried to make amends and you will understand that I cannot go into that. I would like to have the penalty imposed in this case eliminated. It ill befits us in this Republic to maintain a punishment that is not actually female genital mutilation, but it is about as close to that as one can get.

"I'd like you to introduce a bill in both chambers and," looking at the Chief Prosecutor, "I want you to send them a letter confirming your support for this. I will arrange for all the organizations to send in letters. I also expect you to get the Justice Department on board here and to quietly speak with a few law enforcement chiefs to secure their support."

The leaders and Edna had some questions and Janet fielded them all without ever getting wrought. Finally, the Senate majority leader said she would do this, issue a simple statement noting the range of support, and bring it to a vote. This implied she would manage the committee approval needed. Her colleague who led the House majority agreed to do the same.

Janet then said she would contact the President herself.

"I know she has not agreed with this in the past, but I think knowing you are all on board will get her to go along," she suggested. "This will not get out until you send the bill to the committees and I would like questions referred to Edna first and then to me."

Edna nodded that she agreed and said, "Janet, I think your timing is good here. My superiors will feel fine about this because this was not a proud moment for us. I'd like to see this happen."

Before the bills were introduced but after Janet provided the leaders with an outline for them to have them drafted, Janet invited the President to lunch. She had done this so rarely that President Vivian was surprised but readily accepted. Janet came to the capital again and stayed away from the Goose Cookers office until it was time for her to go to a private room in a club where she had reciprocal privileges based on her Vic membership.

She and President Vivian arrived at the same time and Janet having alerted the club that she was lunching privately with the President, advised them both to use a side entrance specifically designated for this purpose. The President was accompanied by Lori, who doubled as her aide and security chief. They were escorted quickly to their private dining room. Vivian started by introducing Lori to Janet.