A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula was first and the two sergeants looked happy that it seemed she had shed a few pounds during her stay.

"Paula," Denise said, "you've taken the program seriously and you'll get your certificate of completion at the ceremony. We've recommended that you get something special. LTC Rachel will send a note to your commander and deputy regarding your excellent performance and expressing confidence that you will now be a team player. We're glad you are going back to your camp. You should know that very few get these letters."

Paula went over to kiss both sergeants.

"I hope you don't object to my doing that, because you have saved me," she said with gratitude. "This girl has learned her lesson and is set to do my job again."

They thanked her and ushered her out.

Alexandra and Alice were next. Linda told them they were pleased with how much they had improved. They said they hoped the two had learned what they need to and would make a success of their careers.

"We will make sure that appropriate entries are made on your personnel records," Denise told them. They smiled and thanked both Denise and Linda.

All the rest filed in in twos and were advised that they had finished the course successfully.

Soon thereafter, they were sitting in a row in full dress uniform, their sergeant's stripes restored. LTC Rachel appeared at the podium and spoke about how they had accomplished what they had been sent to learn. She advised them not to forget their experience, "including the not-so-pleasant parts." Then she called them up to receive their certificates.

She called up Paula to acknowledge that she had been selected as the most improved member of the trainee class.

"I intend to write to her superior officers to let them know how well she has performed here," LTC Rachel declared. "And I hope all of you will want to recognize SSGs Denise and Linda, who deserve a good deal of the credit for how well you have done."

The group applauded the two sergeants, who stood.

Then Denise responded by crediting SSG Barbara for her contributions.

Finally, LTC Rachel saluted, turned the assembly over to MSG Wendy for dismissal.

MSG Wendy walked to the podium, told the class that they should be proud of making something good out of something that threatened their futures in the service, and urged them not to forget what they had learned. Then she dismissed the class.