A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Janet, you should know," she said, looking at Lori, "is one of my oldest friends. But she is the power behind one of our most creative and women-oriented companies in the Republic. Moreover, she is renowned, and that is the right word, Janet, for her abilities to motivate both her employees and all those, including many in our government, with whom she comes into contact."

The President began by telling Janet how much she appreciated her overall support and her previous facilitation that helped resolve some sensitive situations. Janet thanked her and said she had a special project that she hoped the President would favor. She explained that she was not doing this out of generalized interest in improving the penal laws but to rectify what turned out to be an injustice suffered by one of her best employees.

"I need not rehearse the whole matter of Eleanor, who is now a highly valued officer in my company," Janet said plainly. "You know what happened. Unfortunately, it's one of those lurid stories that will always be around, not that the Transcript's apparent fascination with it has helped. I want to have a bill passed eliminating punishments involving bodily impact from our law, and it must specifically include infibulation. It is high time that a Women's Republic removed a punishment that only applies to women. I use the broader term, however, because I regard castration of any kind as equally abhorrent, even so-called chemical castration."

Vivian asked her how far she had gone in advancing her project.

"I've spoken with the majority leaders and obtained their support to expedite committee action," Janet answered. "I did not want to come to you until I had taken those steps to bring this much closer to success. I do hope you will agree. I'm sorry to be graphic but we all are grown-ups here. Surgically sealing a woman's genitals is barbaric and disgusting to me. We would be up in arms if this occurred in one of the many male-dominated nations. I also have enlisted the Chief Prosecutor. Her office does feel some responsibility for the injustice that occurred.

"Because of the deep concern many have with this kind of punishment," Janet proceeded, "I've also included castration, because I think it is not appropriate for the state to do this in this day and age. However, I am familiar with many of the fine women who staff our Correctional Service and I have asked that a proviso be included to specifically exclude their use of corporal punishment or anything except infibulation or castration. Bluntly, as awful as it may seem and doubtless is, they do need to retain their ability to deal with recalcitrance with the whip and the cane and with humiliating punishment."

"I'm glad you included that," President Vivian responded. "When this case was being heard, I was sufficiently bothered by your employee's behavior that I supported what was done. In retrospect, I would not take that position today. I am entirely willing to support this and I will pass the word to our party leadership and through them to the committee chairs. I expect we will get near total legislative support because the other party is more progressive on these kinds of things than we are. And although I expect that the Chief Prosecutor will attend to this out of necessity, I will also let the Attorney General know that this is going to move."

Janet knew to accept what was given.

"I'm really overwhelmed by your support, Madam President," she said with a broad smile. "I hope you would favor this but I'm excited that you have seen fit to join us. Unless you have anything else we need to cover, I hope you and Lori will join me next door for some lunch."

They proceeded to a well-set table and the pleasant servers asked for their drinks orders and told them the menu, observing that the kitchen would prepare anything else they wished if the set meal was not to their taste. Vivian called her over and quietly asked her to bring her just a small green salad and yogurt. She provided a few more details and the server smiled and said that she would take care of it.

The President told Janet that while she was entirely at one with the exception for the Correctional Service, she wasn't sure that some of its people weren't "overenthusiastic".

"I really do support discipline when needed and there remain many men in the Republic who have not come along as far as they should," she declared.

"Madam President," Janet responded, trying to show the respect she felt Vivian was due, "I couldn't agree more about that. I'm old enough to recall the bad old days and I know it will take many years to reorient a lot of men who have chosen to remain in our Republic. It is worth the bad gossip that some of them initiate."

Vivian let herself smile in assent and then turned to her aide and security chief, "Lori, you need to tell us how you feel about this."

Lori, despite her own experience in security and law enforcement, including a course in management she completed in the Corrections Service, was somewhat awed by Janet's reputation even though working for the President.

"I think this is a worthwhile project," she responded to Vivian. "I also like the politics of including castration. Even though men's votes only count half as much as women's, I think you and your party will attract a good many men with this legislation."

Vivian thanked her for her observation, and felt obliged to say, especially with Janet there, that although politics entered every such matter, she felt she was acting more here guided by her own values.

"I might attract more support by taking a hard line on men and badly-behaved women," she commented, with a twinkle in her eye.

"You definitely could," Janet contributed, "and all of us will make sure to emphasize your expending capital on supporting this, Madam President."

"Thank you, Janet," Vivian said, now lightening the atmosphere. "You always make it so easy, though, for all of us to go along with your projects."

Now, Janet blushed, which was rare for her, but even she felt some sensitivity when with the Republic's leader.

****

The project was handled quietly and the leaders both carefully lined up their members and then brought the bills to the floors of the chambers, where passage was assured and no one wanted to stick their neck out opposing this bill.

The next day, there was a story in the Women's Republic Transcript:

"LEGISLATORS VOTE TO END MUTILATION,

CASTRATION IN PUNISHMENT OF CRIMES

"By Anne Marie Criswell

"Late yesterday, much to the surprise of many observers, both the Senate and House passed on voice votes a measure that will end use of certain severe punishments in the justice system of the Republic.

"The proposals, which now go to the President for approval, which is expected, according to legislative sources, will end the authority of courts to order infibulation as a punishment for women convicted of adultery, and castration for men similarly found guilty of several sex crimes as well.

"Infibulation involves insertion of rings in the labia to close a woman's vaginal opening. The punishment has been imposed comparatively rarely, but several years ago, was ordered for one year in a celebrated adultery case here. The conviction was later expunged when it was learned that the woman adjudged could not have been guilty because the prosecutrix was not married as had been claimed. Because of the later expungement, the Transcript refrains from identifying those so cleared.

"Concern was expressed, especially in government circles, that the sentence had been carried out and the woman infibulated for the year before her conviction was vacated and then expunged. It is understood that some of the impetus for this legislation arose from several women in high places who felt this wrong needed some more general response.

"Men's groups have long argued that castration was a barbaric punishment in this day and age, but feminist theoreticians have advocated its retention based on the long history of male assault and mistreatment of women, even in the Republic today.

"Asked to comment, Winifred, Professor of Women's Studies at Women's Modern University here in the capital, said, "Women who seriously misbehave still deserve strong punishment, including infibulation. This is equally true of the many men who still commit sex crimes against women. Castration has not been imposed until after a third offense. There are good reasons to utilize it with even less restraint."

Eleanor noticed the article and finished reading it quickly. Then she breathed a sigh of relief that her name had not been mentioned. She thought that word may have been passed to the reporter or more likely, to the editor-in-chief or publisher, to keep her name out of the story. She grimly told herself when she saw the explanation for her name not appearing that she wished that had been done in the most recent story.

She was having dinner that evening with Denise and Linda and looked forward to letting down her hair a bit with the two bumptious sergeants. They met at the same club where Janet had taken the President for lunch as Eleanor also had privileges there as a Vic member.

When she saw the very attractive pair enter the club, she rose to greet them with smiles all around. She escorted them into the comfortable dining room, where many accomplished women in the capital chose to dine. There was a large round club table in the center where members attending singly would dine.

Eleanor had reserved a quiet table off in a corner. She already knew people here but sought to keep a low profile while the legislation remained pending. Janet had told her it was moving quickly, so she would be prepared but she was grateful that no one, including the intrepid Transcript reporter, had contacted her.

"No doubt you saw the story about the justice bill," she said to Denise and Linda.

"We did, sweetie," they answered in unison. "Even though we are not completely supporting getting rid of castration, based on some men we've encountered in our work, we think it's good," Denise went on.

"Your experience, Eleanor," Linda added, "showed how dangerous this kind of mutilation can be."

"Thank God it wasn't permanent," Eleanor responded. "Even I wouldn't want to see a man get castrated.:

"Well," Linda answered, "we won't go on about it, but Denise is right about some of the bad jobs we have had to deal with."

"I know," Eleanor said. "I'm pleased you're able to favor the women's part at least."

"The strange thing is," Denise then explained, "that the threat of castration is the most useful aspect for us. I don't really like having a man castrated either, but the existence of the threat impels better cooperation."

Changing the subject a bit, Eleanor asked how they had found their new positions and work.

"It's been good," Linda answered. "I remember how I felt when I was sent to our unit, and that makes me understand what these women are experiencing. Denise is really good at imparting some common sense in her discussions with them. And today, we were given a lesson in how strict our center can be." She briefly explained how LTC Rachel had come down on the two offending retrainees.

"And how are you doing, sweetie?" Denise asked Eleanor directly. "You're the one who now has to oversee an office."

'It's been all right," Eleanor managed to respond. "It's a challenge. I had to rate these four women and not all were doing a good job."

"Now you know what we go through whenever we have to discipline one of these women," Denise replied.

"I think I do," Eleanor answered, and then listened as Linda related their experience with PVT Paula.

"Is it much different dealing with women than men?" Eleanor asked them.

"It's very different," Denise said in response. "Fortunately, neither Linda nor I would be interested in any of the men we had to reorient and discipline. Here I feel I am helping save these women correctional officers who have screwed up."

"Making them piss and shit on the floor in front of us does a lot to take away their high-and-mighty attitudes," Linda said with a big grin. "And, honey, I cringed, remembering how I felt, when Wendy told us that LTC Rachel kept the dorks in that woman's cunt and asshole for five more days when the little blonde had the temerity to ask Denise to call her by her full name."

Eleanor told them about her experience with Beverly and the two sergeants nodded.

"We've seen tough characters like that who in the end, want one of us to whack them and get them back into reality," Denise noted.

"I did reserve a room upstairs here where we can have some quiet after-dinner drinks," Eleanor said, by way of inviting them to join her there.

They took the elevator and found their way to a charming suite.

"This is pretty plush," Denise commented.

"Nothing but the best for you ladies," Eleanor smiled.

Some bottles were on the sideboard and Eleanor asked them to tell her what they would like to drink. She poured the drinks expertly and gave them their glasses, as she poured one for herself. Eleanor tended not to drink but she went along this time to keep the atmosphere light.

"I hope I don't get too big for my britches here," Eleanor now admitted.

"That wouldn't be like you, sweetie," Linda assured her.

"By the way, Annette reacted just the way you and Denise did when I told her about the bill," Eleanor observed, "I think I'm going to tell Janet about that."

"Don't get involved," Denise advised coolly. "Let Annette be the one to tell her."

"Great idea," Eleanor and Linda said at the same time.

"I was thinking about what you said, Ellie," Linda now chimed in. "Would you like us to make sure you're not too big for those charming britches you're wearing?" She grinned.

pl

"Yes, Linda," Eleanor said with resolution. "I think I need you two to put me through my paces now."

She stood and Denise came over and unbuttoned her blouse, unzipped her skirt, and carefully removed both.

"Fancy undies we're sporting, aren't we, Miss Eleanor?" Linda jokingly suggested.

With that, Denise unhooked and removed Eleanor's pretty lilac embroidered bra and slid her panties down just a little below her bottom." She beckoned Eleanor to get across her lap.

When Eleanor complied, Denise began to spank her lightly. She occasionally poked a finger into Eleanor's small recessed anal hole and another finger massaged Eleanor's clit and vaginal opening.

The spanking picked up and Eleanor's cheeks were becoming rosy then red.

Finally, Denise stopped spanking and told Eleanor to stand up and bend over the end of the couch.

Eleanor knew what was coming and soon Linda stood behind her and tapped her cane on Ellie's red bottom.

Eleanor hoped she could take this well and then realized she now desperately needed to pee.

She managed to cry out to Linda that she was afraid she would lose control and Denise responded by holding a bowl from the sideboard where the drinks were under Eleanor's crotch.

Seeing the bowl, Eleanor overcame her embarrassment and let ger pee fly with a ping against the bowl and it keep making noise as it streamed into the bowl, building up a foaming liquid.

When Eleanor had finished, Linda returned as Denise put the bowl back on the sideboard.

Linda now held her cane back and without even laying it on Eleanor's bottom to target a spot, snapped her wrist and fired a stinger right down the middle.

Eleanor screamed at the surprise and strength the stroke. Linda gauged her reaction, nodded at Denise, and gave Eleanor another of powerful stroke with her cane.

Eleanor now was in significant pain and started to cry rather than scream.

Linda put the cane down, came over, lifted Eleanor from her position, and hugged her.

Meanwhile, Denise took some cream out of a tube in her purse and began softly applying it to Eleanor's red striped bottom.

This pleased Eleanor and when Denise had finished, she turned around to hug and kiss both of them.

"Thank you so much for taking me down a peg," Eleanor said faintly. "You two are such wonderful friends."

"We love you, darling Ellie," Denise said with fervor. "We're here for you, in whatever capacity you need us."

****

Eleanor told Annette later that evening that Denise and Linda supported what Annette had told her about the correctional service's need for the threat of castration.

"Do you think you can do something?" she asked her wife, the general.

"If it's all right with you, darling," Annette said, "I'm going to see Janet. I hope you realize that this could be a problem for you."

Annette was good as her word and she made an appointment to see Janet while the executive was still in the capital.

When she met Janet at the same club, they sat at a corner table and Annette explained the situation and the special need corrections had for this exception.

Janet was not upset despite what she felt she had done for Eleanor.

"I'll get them to add a sentence to that discussion of Correctional Service requirements being respected," she said. "It will say that Senior Commanders in the Service may submit requests for exceptions to the castration ban in extraordinary cases. Good enough?"

"Yes," Annette said, "but make that meritorious cases, if you can."

"Will try," Janet answered. "You know I had to do this to get the women's part done?"

"I do and so does Eleanor," Annette said with respect. "You are doing a wonderful thing. But I am pleased you're willing to recognize the leverage we need. It makes handling our inmates that much more effective."

Janet smiled and thanked her for coming to her. Later that evening, she called Edna, who seemed pleased that her office would be seen as doing the Correctional Service some good.

Edna conveyed the change to the legislative leaders, who quietly passed the word to their committee chairs. The revised bill passed. Janet had informed the President, who said she regarded the change as making the bill much better.

A few days later, Janet and Eleanor were invited to the signing.

"Should I really go?" Eleanor asked. "It will mean more attention being paid to me."

"I think you should be there but you will be seated in the third row and no one will refer to you, not because they shouldn't but because we do want you to appear low-profile. But you need to be there."

Annette, Edna, the legislative leaders, and Janet were all in the front row and received pens from Lori, who was standing next to the seated Vivian as the President signed the bill into law. After a few short comments by the two leaders, the Attorney General, and the President, the dignitaries on the platform adjourned into a reception room for a short party.

Janet brought Vivian over to meet Eleanor.

"Janet has told me so much about you, dear," the President said, smiling at her.

"I'm so happy to meet you and I feel very pleased about this," Eleanor responded. "Thank you for making this happen. I'm even feeling that my experience has finally led to something good emerging."

"I agree," Vivian observed in reply. "But you need to thank your boss here. You may not even know how much she had to do with it. She always stays in the background," she added with a smile.

Eleanor looked at Janet with a look of pure love. "You, who has done so much for me. I don't know how I can thank you enough but I hope I'm able to satisfy you that you put your money on the right filly," she managed to eke out a thin look of appreciation as she was being consumed by her gratitude.

Janet was moved by seeing how much Eleanor had been affected. "You're worth every bit of effort, my dear," she exuded. "And I just hope we can keep doing what we have together."

****

It was graduation day for the trainees at Denise and Linda's retraining program. They called each one in to their office, one by one.