A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll do what I can," Kate said calmly. "It's not often that we get a commissioned officer here, as I'm sure you know."

"I hope that the shame that should accompany her referral here will get her attention," Elaine observed.

"I hope so, too," Kate answered, "and you know that I will not accord her any special treatment. In fact, if she screws up here, I will make sure that the cadre are especially severe with her."

"I had total confidence, Kate, in you, and of course in Rachel and your cadre," Elaine smiled.

Kate returned the smile as Elaine dressed and returned to her room to get her cases.

* * * *

SSG Robin Jenkins reported to the retraining unit at approximately noon that day, having driven from the remote camp where she had been based.

1SG Wendy was at the front desk and had her fill out the standard forms. Then she asked SSG Robin to tell her what had precipitated her being sent for retraining.

"Don't be shy," Wendy told her, "we've heard it all here, so I won't be upset whatever you tell me."

"I've gotten myself into trouble," SSG Robin began, "because I got into the habit of spending my nights in the barracks with selected male retrainees. Nobody seemed to mind as I handled this quite discreetly. But our field first, MSG Penelope, got wind of what I had been doing and called me in.

"She dressed me down and said I was a disgrace to the service," SSG Robin added, "and that if it were up to her, I'd be run out of the service for what I'd been doing."

SSG Robin then stated that she had been called in by CPT Elaine and asked to explain her conduct.

"She's an ok commandant," SSG Robin admitted, "and she told me that under the circumstances, she would send me here, which she observed was the last chance for correctional officers who misbehave. She said she knew I had spirit and that I didn't favor any of the men with whom I had misbehaved with, so she would not recommend my discharge."

"I thanked her and said I realized I had not been a good girl but would promise to turn myself around, because I loved the service and wanted to continue to serve," Robin added.

"I hope you appreciate that even though you are in your mid-30s," 1SG Wendy now responded, "you will be reduced to PFC for the duration of your time here. If you finish the course, your rank will be restored and if you finish at the top of the class, you'll get a commendation from our chief, LTC Rachel, which will totally restart your career so is worth aiming for."

"I gather that the retraining can be challenging," SSG Robin now inquired, "and somewhat humiliating."

"Yes, it will be," Wendy replied, "but you're a big girl and have been here long enough to reach your rank, so I believe you can take it."

"Can you tell me a little more?" Robin continued.

"Sure," Wendy answered. "You'll receive lectures from our sergeants and some of the commissioned officers on what is expected here and when you return to your unit. We'll also outline what will happen if you misbehave or fail to complete the program successfully. You will be out and have a bad conduct discharge.

"Now aside from the lectures," she went on, "there are some tests of your willingness to endure some disciplining for what got you here. I'll be quite direct, so I hope you're not offended."

Robin nodded that she understood.

"You'll be outfitted with our training pants," Wendy began. "These are vinyl and snug and we attach vaginal and rectal plugs that go into your openings. Usually, you wear these for a few days and they are unlocked when you need to use the toilet. This is intended to focus you on why you're here.

"If you challenge the retraining cadre in any way, you'll get caned," Wendy continued. "We also have extra punishments: you may be spanked in front of your class or caned or strapped. If you persist, you may get nettles put in your panties or soap slivers inserted anally. You won't like any of this."

"I'm told you have not responded previously to the warnings you've received at your camp," she said, "so I suggest you rethink that attitude. There's no tolerance here for any talking back or sassing our cadre."

"I don't much like the sound of this," SSG Robin said quietly. "But I'm in a fix here so I think I can get with your program."

1SG Wendy looked Robin up and down. Her uniform suited her features as she had nice long blonde hair and a curvy figure.

"You like having it off with the men, don't you?" Wendy ventured.

"I admit that, yes, First Sergeant," Robin answered. "I know that I can't do that anymore and it will be tough for me, because I'm not into women. Do you mind if I get graphic?"

"I've heard it all," Wendy said plainly, "so go ahead and this will stay with me."

"First Sergeant, I love to fuck," Robin said, "it's as simple as that. I have a very strong libido and I want cock up my cunt as often as possible. I attract men and I have taken advantage of their being in a subordinate position to me as a member of the retraining cadre at the camp, and we are known as a tough camp."

"I'll be straight with you, too," Wendy responded coolly. "You are going to have those dorks up your cunt and your asshole so that you will not be focusing on being fucked but on the discomfort you are going to experience. Since you like to fuck, this actually may in some way make you feel good. I do really hope it does. But I have a feeling you won't like it. Put up with it for a few days. Don't lose your cool and get caned and beat up."

The new class assembled soon thereafter. 1SG Wendy had them line up in formation which was easy because they all were correctional officers despite their misbehaving which had brought them here.

Wendy then introduced the unit's deputy chief, 1LT Kate. Kate was in her sleek uniform and her dark hair now arranged in a tasteful flip. She assumed command of the assembly immediately.

"You are all here," she began, "because in some way you fucked up. We're here to put you right. Get with the program. You are going to undergo some disciplining. Take it in a positive way. This program is your ticket back to a career. Screw up here and it's over for you in the Corrections Service. We're here to help even if you start out by hating our guts. Restrain your instinct to misbehave and to take us on. You'll lose if you try that.

"We usually have three different classes proceeding here. Listen to our cadre--SFCs Denise and Linda and SSG Barbara, 1SG Wendy, MSG Belinda, MSG Janice, and don't forget that our leader is LTC Rachel. My door and hers are open if you have a problem. You'd better have taken it up first with the cadre, however.'

She looked out at the ten women standing in front of her. She then called Wendy over and told her she could assign them to groups to get outfitted with the vinyl pants.

"Now you're going to be going through the first stage here," Kate told them all. "You're going to be put into the vinyl pants with the inserts, which you've probably heard about. They will be uncomfortable. Walk slowly in them at first. You can come to see the assigned duty sergeant when you need to use the toilet. Play along and you'll get through this. Fight us and those vinyl panties will come down and your bottom will feel the cane."

Kate then called Wendy over as the sergeants started outfitting the retrainees with their vinyl panties. SSG Barbara showed them how to put them on.

"If you find these dorks uncomfortable," she said in mock sympathy, "come and ask me for the next bigger size."

"First Sergeant," Kate said to Wendy, "WO3 Kathryn in purchasing told me she had just received a fresh shipment of nettles. She will deliver them to you in a short time from now. Anyone who acts up gets them in her panties--for starters."

"Thank you, Lieutenant," Wendy responded. "It's good to have them as an option. She did also get us some good plastic gloves to use with them a while back."

The packages of nettles were duly delivered in about an hour, and Wendy loaded them into the refrigerator in the property room. Soon after that SSG Barbara came in to Wendy's office and reported to her that now-PFC Robin had responded very disrespectfully to a suggestion Barbara had made that Robin sit up straight and pay attention during the lecture.

"She was asking for some discipline," Barbara said to the First Sergeant.

"If she's asking for trouble, even after I took some time to lay things out for her, you'd better send her to me," Wendy replied.

"Can I ask what you have in mind?" Barbara asked. "We already do have them in the vinyl panties with dorks."

"We just received a new shipment of nettles," Wendy disclosed. "She sounds like the right one to give them a test run on."

Barbara whistled as nettles were regarded as a severe punishment because they would sting the wearer for as long as they were in her panties or could even be applied topically.

Soon a very red-faced PFC Robin was brought into Wendy's office. She looked truculent and Wendy headed off any effort to complain.

"You know that I warned you to keep your nose clean, PFC," she lectured Robin, "so now you'll see what happens to girls who are naughty here." She looked outside and summoned SFC Denise to assist her.

"All right," Wendy said with authority. "Let's have your uniform skirt off. Don't make us remove it or you'll be sorry."

Robin stood, unzipped the short uniform skirt and slipped it down and off. She now had her blouse, bra, and the black vinyl panties on.

Denise proceeded to unlock the little lock at the waistband of the punishment panties. Then she helped Robin pull them down since they were quite snug and the vinyl adhered to the girl's skin. There wasn't much pain in the process but Robin now was starting to worry about what was in store for her.

Wendy walked them into the training room and ordered Robin to lie down on the table on her back. Denise then attached the arm cuffs and Wendy had Robin lift her legs so that Denise could then tie a belt around her calves and attach the two straps suspended from the ceiling to hold Robin's legs up in classic diaper position.

Now, Robin became agitated and started trying to move any part of her body, which given the cuffs and the straps, plus the belt, was hardly possible. She realized that she was totally at the mercy of the cadre and began to worry about what was coming.

Wendy and Denise now stood at the foot of the table and gazed at the girl in diaper position displaying her vulva and anus blatantly. Denise picked up the thin cane that had been hanging on the wall, placed it across Robin's bottom drew it back, and began applying strokes to the white bottom as Robin first groaned and then began to scream as the strokes left red lines across her bottom.

But she still had no inkling of what was to come next. Wendy went to the refrigerator, removed a packet of nettles, donned her plastic gloves, and opened the packet and grasped a nice bunch from it. The nettles' leaves were attached to their stems and Wendy grasped two of the stems which held several leaves and started rubbing them across Robin's already striped and sore bottom.

As the nettle leaves released their liquid irritant, Robin felt the equivalent of many bee stings on her bottom and cried out.

"You need to show some respect, PFC," Wend intoned, as she rubbed the nettles repeatedly across and around the girl's bottom. Then, ignoring the screams and Robin's futile efforts to move away, Wendy ran the nettles down Robin's anal crack and pushed them only softly into Robin's anal opening, which elicited more screams.

But then she moved the nettles slowly down between Robin's legs across her taint and into her vulval fig, touching her labia, the entrance to her vagina, and then her peehole, and clit. This sent Robin into desperate screaming as her most sensitive places were now stung.

The First Sergeant let her calm down and left her to Denise who summoned SSG Barbara back. They looked at Robin and somehow managed to avoid smiling at her distress.

"I hope this has taught you the positive side of cooperating here," SFC Denise told her. "I'm going to release you and SSG Barbara will apply some cream to your bottom, unless you resist or don't want that."

Robin was still totally out of it from the stinging that kept attacking her bottom and her pussy even after the nettles had been removed.

"Yes, Sergeant," she mildly managed to respond, "I'll be good and I appreciate your doing that, using some cream on me."

"That's a start," Denise answered, as Barbara began to put some soothing cream on her fingertips and softly caress Robin's mottled bottom. Then she ran her fingers over Robin's anal opening and into her vulva, which had Robin wriggling from a combination of pain and pleasure.

Finally, Denise signaled Barbara to release Robin from the cuffs, belt, and straps. She motioned to Robin, whose legs collapsed onto the table when released, that she could sit up and then stand.

"Take your time, honey," Denise advised, and Robin had enough experience to follow the warning.

"I would have thought that you knew to keep your mouth shut," Denise said to her. "You're a sergeant back at your camp and you have some experience. Just because you couldn't control your pussy doesn't mean you can't straighten up and fly right."

"I'm sorry, Sergeant," Robin now said, with a tremor in her voice. "I've been stupid and obstinate. I want to make it through here and get back to my job."

"You can do that if you stop being a bitch," Denise told her bluntly. "If you don't, you'll get punished again and it will be worse."

Robin looked at her with amazement, as she couldn't think of what could be worse that the punishment she had just received.

"I'll tell you about two possibilities that you don't want." Denise informed her. "First, you like to fuck, don't you? Well, next time those nettles will go right up your well-traveled coochie, sweetie. You won't like that fucking, I can assure you."

Robin cringed.

"Last warning," Denise went on. "We just got a toilet box here. You'll be getting one at your camp soon, too. Know what that is? You get put on a shelf inside and all you will see are the bare bottoms of our cadre as they come in to relieve themselves--on your face and body below their bottoms. Yep, everyone's shit and piss raining down on you and maybe the occasional bloody tampon."

"Oh God," Robin exclaimed. Denise and Barbara began to think that this hardass noncom was starting to understand the purpose of the retraining unit. Even fucking some nice-looking man who had been sent to her camp didn't seem all that attractive anymore.

12