A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 43

Story Info
Rachel parties, she and Kate are promoted.
15.2k words
4.85
5k
1

Part 43 of the 55 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[You can read this story without having read the previous chapters. After you've read it, you might wish to return to read earlier chapters as you will then have greater understanding of the characters. This story features significant disciplining and involves bodily functions. If you find this bothers you, please read no further. All characters are over 18. My thanks to Susan Greenway for her kind permission to use one of her characters.]

Eleanor took the lead in setting up a dinner with Annette, Janet, and Rachel. She found it a little challenging in deciding how to approach the lieutenant colonel who was Kate's boss. She knew Rachel would accept the invite if only because she knew that Annette liked and respected her:

Annette had told me that she and Rachel had gotten to know each other well over their years in the Correctional Service.

"You need to understand that Rachel has the capability to manage a unit that is elite because it is the corrections unit for the correctional service itself," Annette explained to me in case I didn't get the point. "She is running an operation that doesn't discipline and retrain ordinary men who get sent to the service or even women who misbehave. These are people who have gone through training to become correctional officers and need to be turned around by whatever means Rachel and her staff determine necessary."

"Correctional officers, when they hear of her and her unit," Annette went on, "tend to be frightened, as well some of them should be, but I've always found that she keeps her head turned on straight and hasn't gotten ideas or behaviors that will get her into trouble."

I sent her the invite and was not surprised when I received by return mail a very warm acceptance in a handwritten note from Rachel. She wrote that she had heard such good things about me from 1LT Kate so she would be very pleased to get the chance to meet me on an informal basis.

Rachel arrived precisely on time for our dinner party and was sent up to our apartment. She was nicely dressed in bright green and white separates that made her red hair done in a cut sauvage stand out. She is about halfway in age between Annette and me, so I realized she needed to figure out how to come across to both of us. I should say come across to me because Annette and she knew each other quite well.

Janet arrived soon after, dressed brightly as always, and perfectly turned out. She had come to town for this, and I knew that meant that she felt it was important.

We sat in our large living room as Annette handed out drinks from a tray. It was warm so everyone welcomed a nice gin and tonic. Janet introduced herself to Rachel and told her she'd be very pleased if Rachel were ok about telling her how she felt the new punishment uniforms we at Goose Cookers had designed were working within the Correctional Service.

Rachel smiled and said she liked the uniforms and that her cadre was satisfied with their use in disciplining and retraining. Annette now spoke to both Janet and Rachel, telling them they were two of the most competent people she knew.

"I'm very happy that I'm able to rely on both of you as colleagues--one inside our service and the other in a continuing working relationship with us," she proclaimed.

"I don't think that anyone present will be too bothered if I discuss something that I hear has recently been utilized as a disciplinary measure in your unit, Rachel," Annette continued.

Rachel did color slightly but decided to take the initiative and not appear prissy.

"You must mean the toilet box, Annette," she said with a slight smile.

"Yes, I do," Annette answered. "Tell us about it."

"It actually has been used prior to now," Rachel began. "Some of the re-education camps for men have utilized it when severe steps were required. But we have now installed one in our unit and recently, two young women who got into a fight in the barracks were sentenced to time in the box."

She looked at Janet and me. "I'm sure you understand that this is a large box-like structure that has a lid that opens and on which there are two toilet-seat openings much like the old-fashioned 'two-hole' outhouse," Rachel went on. "The person being punished is placed then strapped tight on her back on a shelf with her face directly under one of the holes. Our practice then is that the cadre are instructed to do their business in pairs while the punishment is underway. The lighting is such that the occupant cannot see who is sitting on the seats.

"After the sentenced time is up, the cadre help the offender out of the box and take her right to the showers to clean her off," Rachel stated. "I was pleased that first time that not only did the two women who were in the box not misbehave again, but they have become fast friends."

I found myself unable to hold back. "I should mention perhaps that I sent my ex-husband to a re-education camp when he behaved unconscionably to me," I began as everyone focused on me. "He was the one who told me when he returned, and we did get back together then, that the camp had a toilet box and none other than the man, the one who caused all my trouble of which I suspect you are all familiar, had spent a morning inside it. I understand his ultimate disposition is still pending, but we haven't heard of his causing any more problems for anyone since that happened."

"We are making this equipment available to retraining centers and re-education camps across the Republic," Annette reported. "It seems to have filled a need in our society and our corrections sector in particular for a severe measure but one less than some others we no longer employ."

"Darling," I now interjected with some feeling, "could we possibly change the subject for a time? You understand that this is getting to me."

I looked at the others who seemed to want to do whatever they could to help me, as it was clear that this discussion had unnerved me.

"Everyone here understands what you went through, Ellie," Janet said warmly. "And you know that Annette has received your true feelings which began when she tried to help you as much as she had the power to do," Janet added with a nod to Annette.

Rachel seemed a bit lost, as she thought she was only responding to Annette's request.

"Rachel, sweetie," I opened up, "I know you were just filling Annette in, so please don't feel responsible for my reaction. Annette has told me how highly she regards you, and I'm so pleased we finally have met." I stood and walked over to hug Rachel and kiss her.

"Thanks, Eleanor," Rachel responded. "I hadn't been in the service long before I became aware of your company, Janet, and all the incredible products you have produced and provided. Goose Cookers is such an ornament of the Republic. Eleanor, I know how many of the women I have a high regard for myself have been friends or colleagues of yours.

"It is such a privilege to meet you and to celebrate how you have succeeded," she added.

"This is deservedly a mutual admiration society," Annette announced with a wide smile. "I'd like to invite you all to join me in retiring to our bedroom where we all can show each other some always-needed appreciation."

She then stood and I led Janet and Rachel into our bedroom. No one seemed at all reluctant to proceed to what was often part of Annette's social occasions: some lovemaking in the massive bed she and I share. Annette began by lovingly slipping Janet's blouse and skirt off, and Rachel went to me and motioned to me that she'd like to do the same for me. I nodded my pleasure at the request and soon I too was in my bra and panties--both Janet and I sported the latest lingerie produced by our firm.

Then Annette carefully unbuttoned Rachel's blouse and unzipped her skirt, and the redhaired officer was now in bra and pants as well; she assisted Annette in reaching that stage of undress. Annette held up the covers and invited them all to clamber up onto the bed and make themselves comfortable.

Janet smiled and softly asked Annette if she would give her a spanking.

"You always make me feel so loved when I'm across your lap, darling," she said with sincerity.

Annette sat herself on the bed and tapped her lap, signaling Janet to lay across it. Then she delicately lowered Janet's Goose Cooker undies to just below her bottom and began applying her hand to Janet's bottom cheeks. Rachel and I watched with much interest, although I had witnessed a number of Annette's previous spankings of Janet.

But now I looked into Rachel's eyes and told her I'd like Rachel to spank me or cane me, in her discretion.

"I realize that we have caused you some concern with our inviting your deputy to join us here," I admitted, "and I'd like you to punish me for being so careless with your feelings when you have been such a great support to my wife here."

Rachel smiled. "I'm actually delighted that you both have been so kind to Kate," she said. "I have been so impressed with her and have strong positive feelings for her too, so yes, Ellie, if I may call you that"--I nodded my approval strongly--"I will be willing to respond positively to your request."

She positioned herself on the other side of the bed from where Annette was spanking Janet--they were old friends and Janet had enjoyed being taken in hand by Annette for ages. Rachel then tapped her hand on her lap, and I installed myself across Rachel's lap; the colonel pulled down my pretty Goose Cooker panties and began spanking me, neither too hard nor too soft.

The spankings proceeded apace. Rachel found herself enjoying spanking me, whom it seemed she respected greatly.

"You must find you need your panties taken down now and then, sweetie," Rachel commented as she spanked my bottom cheeks alternately. I found myself turned on by Rachel's dipping her finger now and then down between my legs and probing into both my cute little anal rosette and then right into my pussy. These attentions were getting me very wet.

Rachel then quietly whispered in my ear that she would very much like it if I would slip down her panties--"Sorry, dear, but they're not as smashing as those you Goose Cooker girls are wearing"--and warmed her bottom cheeks. I stood and with my finger, directed Rachel to stand up as well. Then I seated myself on a chair across the room.

I pointed to the spot in front of me and beckoned Rachel to walk to it and stand still there. When she did, I carefully pulled down Rachels' quite sexy undies--they were patterned in blue-and-silver stripes--and motioned to her to spread her legs.

I fingered Rachel's slick, tight pussy and then poked my finger into Rachel's bottom-hole. I gave her a little slap between her legs.

Then I motioned for Rachel to lie across my lap. I enjoyed having Rachel's well-toned bottom over my bared thighs and her bottom-hole winking at me. Then I wet my finger and slowly inserted it into that bottom-hole.

"Hmmm," I said in a whisper to Rachel, "it does seem that some little girl is going to need to make a doody soon." Rachel found herself both totally embarrassed by this discovery but also very excited. As I now started to spank her, she began to experience pressure in her rectum, pressure that she felt could cause a humiliating accident if she did not relieve herself very soon.

After I had spanked her quite thoroughly, Rachel looked up at me and very softly asked if she could be excused "for the reason you mentioned." Rachel's face was now as red as her bottom.

I was enjoying her embarrassment and said I would take Rachel to the "little girls' room". Rachel stood and let me take her by the hand as if she were a young girl. We walked down the hall to the spacious and well-outfitted bathroom.

Rachel was impressed with the facilities Annette, and I had in this room. There was a large round tub with Jacuzzi, two toilets placed next to each other but reversed so the two users could view each other, and two separate sinks. I suggested that Rachel sit on one toilet seat but in reverse position and above the seat so I could watch her make her doody.

Rachel had decided to go with the flow and sat down as I'd asked her. I could now see Rachel's tight opening pooch out as a dark-colored point of a turd emerged and then a long dark brown sausage slid out. I was surprised at how long it was--almost a foot--and couldn't resist saying to Rachel: "Wow, I guess you really did need to go!"

I then told Rachel I would wipe her now that it appeared Rachel had excreted all the doody she was going to push out then. I was sitting on the adjacent toilet and leaned over to carefully apply toilet tissue to Rachel's anal area. I used my finger to push the paper into Rachel's hole and withdrew it with some brown streaks on it. Then she wet the paper and wiped deeply one more time.

Finally, I bent towards Rachel and managed to give her a nice kiss right on her bottom-hole.

Rachel now rose and looked sternly at her hostess, namely me.

"Darling Eleanor, you've managed to be quite naughty in feeling inside to touch my doody," Rachel said in an authoritative voice that matched her look and did make me tremble. "I do feel you earned yourself a dose of the cane on your naughty bottom."

I said I was sorry and promised to be good, a pledge that Rachel saw was an encouraging statement that I desired to be caned by Rachel. There indeed was a nice thin rattan cane in the bathroom closet which I retrieved and looking fearfully at it, handed to Rachel.

Rachel had been accustomed to disciplining misbehaving corrections personnel for a long time, so she did not need to think much about how to proceed. She positioned me bent over the side of the tub and had me spread my legs. Rachel was thinking that here she was, caning the bottom of Annette's wife.

It seemed to give Rachel a sense of repose to stand there about to cane me. She apparently felt that if she brought this off with elan, she and I might become friendly. So, she tapped the cane lightly on my bottom, drew it back, and snapped it twice across my cheeks, one stroke aimed directly below the first.

I had to stifle a scream. It had been a while since I had been caned. I was becoming frightened because I thought about Rachel as the commander of the correctional system's corrections unit. This woman knows how to deliver a caning.

Rachel saw that she had me totally under her control. This pleased her but she decided to make it short and sweet. She fired a stinging stroke right across the base of my bottom cheeks and I let out an unholy scream. Rachel was surprised it didn't bring the others in.

"You took that and that's enough," Rachel said coolly. "I hope it wasn't too mean of me."

I managed to grin. "Oh," she laughed, "that did hurt--you're a pro at this, after all--and you come by your expertise naturally. But remember whom I'm married to!"

Rachel smiled and told me to stand and pull up my panties.

"I'm sorry," she said plainly. "I really didn't want to hurt you, but I have trouble doing things like this halfway."

I moved over and embraced her as we hugged.

"You're good, Rachel," I said warmly. "And I needed that, I really did."

We returned to the bedroom where Annette had finished Janet's spanking. Janet looked enervated from the experience.

"Well, how did you two fare?" Annette asked innocently. "I did see you leave the room hand in hand."

"Rachel needed to make a doody," I chuckled. "So, after I spanked her, we went into our bath, and I watched her do her thing."

"Then I caned her for being so dommy with me," Rachel laughed.

Annette summoned Rachel to her side of the bed. They unhooked and removed each other's bras and then slipped down the other's panties. Annette looked good in the nude because she exercises rigorously. Rachel did too so they placed themselves down on the bed facing each other but Annette was staring at Rachels' lovely flaming red sex and Rachel gazed at Annette's dark-haired puss.

They began to lavish oral attentions on each other. I felt almost incompetent when I watched these two supremo women make love to one another. I swore to myself that Annette was going to show me how to make out like this. Meanwhile, Janet held me tight, and I kissed her, and she kissed me, a lot.

Rachel came first and it was a major one, her thumping her rear on the bed as she exploded inside. She managed to bring Annette off, which I knew was not easy, having labored at it quite often over the past months. I moved behind Annette and gently fingered her bottom-hole. I knew this would lift her orgasm from Rachel's ministrations over the top and it did.

* * * *

After the party wound down, and our guests had departed, Annette and I were in bed together, still aroused by all of our interplay. Annette told me that one reason she had wanted me to meet Rachel was that she was planning a new assignment for her.

I asked her what that was about, and she said she was naming Rachel to take over the duty of supervising all the retraining camps and reeducation centers.

"Wow, that's pretty big," I said.

"She's fully capable of it," Annette answered. "And I'm having her promoted too, to be a full Colonel in the service."

"I figure she'll like that, a new challenge and a nice promotion," I replied.

"True enough," Annette agreed. "I have to fill her position too."

"I guess that person will be Kate's new boss," I suggested, "unless you're sending her with Rachel."

"No," Annette said, "and I don't mean to burden you with all this, but since you know them both, I respect your views. I'm intending to promote Kate as well, as young as she is, and make her the head of her unit."

"That's quite a lot of trust you are showing, but she impressed me, love," I answered. "I think she's very capable of handling it."

"Good," Annette said. "I need to promote her two ranks, so she has enough authority. Your friend Kate is going to be a Major."

"Amazing," I smiled. "Major Kate."

Rachel and Kate received their orders a few days later. They both were surprised. Kate went into Rachel's office and seemed in a trance.

"Rachel, I hope I'm up to this," she said slowly. "Do you think I am?"

"I think you'll approach this in your usual effective way, sweetie, and you will do just fine. I have to take on a new assignment and really define the job, but it's nice to be a full colonel."

"Yes, that's so cool, Rachel. You really deserve it," Kate said very calmly and seriously.

"Just don't let the rest of them drive you crazy, Katie," Rachel reminded her. "You will need to pick someone good to be your deputy, too."

"If I'm a Major," Kate asked, "I suppose I could bring Elaine in as a captain to be my deputy. It's true that she's some years older but I think she'll like it."

"I think she will," Rachel answered, "and I think she's a good choice. You will have to orient her and make her understand that she's working for you.

"Good advice," Kate smiled. "I think this will work."

* * * * *

A week later, CPT Elaine had travelled into the capital from her distant camp where she was commandant. She was sitting in Kate's large office, formerly Rachel's.

"You've done well, Kate," Elaine told her. "I do really appreciate your picking me for this position because I do like the idea of being back here."

"I'm pleased you're happy with it," Kate replied, "but I hope you realize that this is more challenging even that your camp because everyone watches what we do here."

"I understand and I know you must have some people who see you as young for the job," Elaine said.

"Elaine," Kate said, with some firmness in her voice, "I don't let that bother me. I recognize it for what it is, and I do really hope that if you feel that way, you'll tell me. I wouldn't have picked you if I didn't have confidence in you, but you can understand that I really do want organizational loyalty."