A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy hesitated for a second and then just said, "It was SSG Linda."

Kate frowned but then smiled. "I think I can deal with Linda," she said with a grin.

"Don't worry about it from here on, Wendy," Kate told her. "I'm taking care of this myself."

She walked Wendy out and stopped to say something to her secretary, a civilian, Grace Benson."

"Grace, I need you to go over to the cadre offices and have SSG Linda report to me immediately," Kate said crisply.

"Yes, Major," Grace answered, knowing that she needed to be formal in front of anyone other than her boss.

Grace let Wendy get ahead of her and be in her own office before setting out.

She then walked over to the cadre room and found SSG Linda, and merely told her that she was needed in the Major's office right now.

Linda let out a gasp, fearing that her thoughtless comments around the unit had gotten back to Kate. Her face was flushed but she followed Grace back to Kate's office.

Grace opened the door and said, "Major, SSG Linda is here."

Linda walked calmly in, saluted, and said, "Major, SSG Linda reporting as directed, Ma'am."

"You may sit," Kate answered coolly, pointing to a side chair.

"You have problems with my running this unit?" Kate began, not wasting any time on pleasantries.

"Ma'am," Linda now responded, "I was out of line and now I'm terribly sorry for what I said. I suppose I was surprised. I've known you and have respect for you. I know you could send me off to an unpleasant assignment and I'm very grateful to be here. I hope you will forgive my ignorant and stupid behavior."

"SSG Linda," Kate said, remaining formal, "you're correct that you could be dispatched to another assignment. And I know your record in the service, although rectified by your good conduct, is not entirely spotless. But I've known you and think your work is good, so I don't propose to do that."

Linda sat in expectation.

"I also could have you disciplined formally in the unit," Kate stated. "But I don't want you humiliated among your colleagues here. I've learned a lot from many here, including you, Linda. But I can't have this just in terms of morale here. I hope you meant your apology to be taken at face value. You should know that I considered reassigning you to CPT Elaine's old camp."

Now Linda was really fearful that Kate had something serious in mind to punish her.

"Ma'am," she pleaded, "I really do feel terrible about what I said. I wish I could take it back. I promise this will never occur again."

Kate gave a scrutinizing look. "Linda, I'd admit that if I didn't know you as I do, I'd be inclined to impose major discipline for the benefit of the unit. But I will keep this between us. I want you to stand, take off your skirt, and bend over my desk, grasping the other side."

Linda let out her breath but stood and unzipped her uniform skirt and placed it on the chair. Then she walked over and grasped across Kate's massive desk, where Elaine had been so recently.

Kate got up and walked behind Linda. She pulled down Linda's regulation panties to below her knees and order her to spread her legs apart. Then she picked up her cane, lay it across Linda's broad bottom, drew it back, and fired a real stinging stroke right across the dark bottom.

Linda yelped because it was a major cane stroke. Then she took another and another. Kate was gradually moving down her bottom and now she was about to cane Linda in the crease between her bottom and her thighs. The feared stroke hit, and Linda yelled. Kate was glad that the room was insulated.

Now Kate aimed the cane down near the floor pointing between Linda's legs. She gave the cane an expert flick and it tapped up between Linda's spread legs and nicked her intimate places there. Linda screamed again.

Kate stepped back. "I consider this matter closed," she said calmly. "and you are dismissed."

"Thank you for correcting me, Ma'am," Linda responded, almost happy that she had made it through this ordeal. Her bottom throbbed and she hurt down in her privates, too.

"I deserved to be disciplined and am truly appreciative that you chose to punish me here as you did," she added. Then she tried to smile, and Kate did give her a small smile in return.

Kate escorted her to the door once she had her skirt on and adjusted her clothing. She opened it and Linda departed, trying not to let Grace Benson see her flushed face.

Kate went on her computer and made a brief entry in the punishment roster that SSG Linda had been disciplined for "untoward communication" and left it at that. She had to enter that the officer had received a caning. Then she watched as the entry appeared on the roster with an ID of the administering officer appearing for the first time in its current style: "MAJ Kate."