A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel was impressed with the facilities Annette, and I had in this room. There was a large round tub with Jacuzzi, two toilets placed next to each other but reversed so the two users could view each other, and two separate sinks. I suggested that Rachel sit on one toilet seat but in reverse position and above the seat so I could watch her make her doody.

Rachel had decided to go with the flow and sat down as I'd asked her. I could now see Rachel's tight opening pooch out as a dark-colored point of a turd emerged and then a long dark brown sausage slid out. I was surprised at how long it was--almost a foot--and couldn't resist saying to Rachel: "Wow, I guess you really did need to go!"

I then told Rachel I would wipe her now that it appeared Rachel had excreted all the doody she was going to push out then. I was sitting on the adjacent toilet and leaned over to carefully apply toilet tissue to Rachel's anal area. I used my finger to push the paper into Rachel's hole and withdrew it with some brown streaks on it. Then she wet the paper and wiped deeply one more time.

Finally, I bent towards Rachel and managed to give her a nice kiss right on her bottom-hole.

Rachel now rose and looked sternly at her hostess, namely me.

"Darling Eleanor, you've managed to be quite naughty in feeling inside to touch my doody," Rachel said in an authoritative voice that matched her look and did make me tremble. "I do feel you earned yourself a dose of the cane on your naughty bottom."

I said I was sorry and promised to be good, a pledge that Rachel saw was an encouraging statement that I desired to be caned by Rachel. There indeed was a nice thin rattan cane in the bathroom closet which I retrieved and looking fearfully at it, handed to Rachel.

Rachel had been accustomed to disciplining misbehaving corrections personnel for a long time, so she did not need to think much about how to proceed. She positioned me bent over the side of the tub and had me spread my legs. Rachel was thinking that here she was, caning the bottom of Annette's wife.

It seemed to give Rachel a sense of repose to stand there about to cane me. She apparently felt that if she brought this off with elan, she and I might become friendly. So, she tapped the cane lightly on my bottom, drew it back, and snapped it twice across my cheeks, one stroke aimed directly below the first.

I had to stifle a scream. It had been a while since I had been caned. I was becoming frightened because I thought about Rachel as the commander of the correctional system's corrections unit. This woman knows how to deliver a caning.

Rachel saw that she had me totally under her control. This pleased her but she decided to make it short and sweet. She fired a stinging stroke right across the base of my bottom cheeks and I let out an unholy scream. Rachel was surprised it didn't bring the others in.

"You took that and that's enough," Rachel said coolly. "I hope it wasn't too mean of me."

I managed to grin. "Oh," she laughed, "that did hurt--you're a pro at this, after all--and you come by your expertise naturally. But remember whom I'm married to!"

Rachel smiled and told me to stand and pull up my panties.

"I'm sorry," she said plainly. "I really didn't want to hurt you, but I have trouble doing things like this halfway."

I moved over and embraced her as we hugged.

"You're good, Rachel," I said warmly. "And I needed that, I really did."

We returned to the bedroom where Annette had finished Janet's spanking. Janet looked enervated from the experience.

"Well, how did you two fare?" Annette asked innocently. "I did see you leave the room hand in hand."

"Rachel needed to make a doody," I chuckled. "So, after I spanked her, we went into our bath, and I watched her do her thing."

"Then I caned her for being so dommy with me," Rachel laughed.

Annette summoned Rachel to her side of the bed. They unhooked and removed each other's bras and then slipped down the other's panties. Annette looked good in the nude because she exercises rigorously. Rachel did too so they placed themselves down on the bed facing each other but Annette was staring at Rachels' lovely flaming red sex and Rachel gazed at Annette's dark-haired puss.

They began to lavish oral attentions on each other. I felt almost incompetent when I watched these two supremo women make love to one another. I swore to myself that Annette was going to show me how to make out like this. Meanwhile, Janet held me tight, and I kissed her, and she kissed me, a lot.

Rachel came first and it was a major one, her thumping her rear on the bed as she exploded inside. She managed to bring Annette off, which I knew was not easy, having labored at it quite often over the past months. I moved behind Annette and gently fingered her bottom-hole. I knew this would lift her orgasm from Rachel's ministrations over the top and it did.

* * * *

After the party wound down, and our guests had departed, Annette and I were in bed together, still aroused by all of our interplay. Annette told me that one reason she had wanted me to meet Rachel was that she was planning a new assignment for her.

I asked her what that was about, and she said she was naming Rachel to take over the duty of supervising all the retraining camps and reeducation centers.

"Wow, that's pretty big," I said.

"She's fully capable of it," Annette answered. "And I'm having her promoted too, to be a full Colonel in the service."

"I figure she'll like that, a new challenge and a nice promotion," I replied.

"True enough," Annette agreed. "I have to fill her position too."

"I guess that person will be Kate's new boss," I suggested, "unless you're sending her with Rachel."

"No," Annette said, "and I don't mean to burden you with all this, but since you know them both, I respect your views. I'm intending to promote Kate as well, as young as she is, and make her the head of her unit."

"That's quite a lot of trust you are showing, but she impressed me, love," I answered. "I think she's very capable of handling it."

"Good," Annette said. "I need to promote her two ranks, so she has enough authority. Your friend Kate is going to be a Major."

"Amazing," I smiled. "Major Kate."

Rachel and Kate received their orders a few days later. They both were surprised. Kate went into Rachel's office and seemed in a trance.

"Rachel, I hope I'm up to this," she said slowly. "Do you think I am?"

"I think you'll approach this in your usual effective way, sweetie, and you will do just fine. I have to take on a new assignment and really define the job, but it's nice to be a full colonel."

"Yes, that's so cool, Rachel. You really deserve it," Kate said very calmly and seriously.

"Just don't let the rest of them drive you crazy, Katie," Rachel reminded her. "You will need to pick someone good to be your deputy, too."

"If I'm a Major," Kate asked, "I suppose I could bring Elaine in as a captain to be my deputy. It's true that she's some years older but I think she'll like it."

"I think she will," Rachel answered, "and I think she's a good choice. You will have to orient her and make her understand that she's working for you.

"Good advice," Kate smiled. "I think this will work."

* * * * *

A week later, CPT Elaine had travelled into the capital from her distant camp where she was commandant. She was sitting in Kate's large office, formerly Rachel's.

"You've done well, Kate," Elaine told her. "I do really appreciate your picking me for this position because I do like the idea of being back here."

"I'm pleased you're happy with it," Kate replied, "but I hope you realize that this is more challenging even that your camp because everyone watches what we do here."

"I understand and I know you must have some people who see you as young for the job," Elaine said.

"Elaine," Kate said, with some firmness in her voice, "I don't let that bother me. I recognize it for what it is, and I do really hope that if you feel that way, you'll tell me. I wouldn't have picked you if I didn't have confidence in you, but you can understand that I really do want organizational loyalty."

"I know you do, and I will give that to you unreservedly," Elaine responded. "Major," she then said, using Kate's new rank title, "I'm profoundly sorry for even suggesting that anyone was at all justified in criticizing your appointment."

"I'm glad you said that, Elaine," Kate said coolly. "I was a bit surprised to hear it coming from you. But if you felt it, it was better you got it out now."

"I really am sorry," Elaine now reiterated. "I was wrong. I do think it would be appropriate for you to discipline me, Major. I mean it."

"Very well, Elaine," Kate responded. "I really want this to work, but I'm also wanting to have us learn from this. So yes, I'll discipline you now."

She stood and locked the door to her office and put the Do Not Disturb sign on outside her office and pushed the button on her phone.

"Captain, please prepare yourself," Kate intoned.

Elaine stood, her face a bit flushed, and unzipped her uniform skirt and took it off. Then she bent over Kate's massive desk, grasped the other side, and pushed her bottom out, making her white panties seem to stretch.

Kate walked behind her and carefully used her thumbs to slowly lower Elaine's tight panties to just above her knees.

She also had the captain move her legs farther apart. Now when she looked at Elaine's white bottom, she saw the hair running between her legs and even around her bottom-hole.

Kate picked up the martinet that Rachel had given her upon her departure.

She lay it on Elaine's bottom, drew it back, and began to apply it to Elaine's cheeks. She immediately saw stripes appearing and found herself aiming lower so that some strands whipped in between Elaine's legs and struck her in her most intimate places.

Kate used the martinet expertly for several minutes until Elaine's bottom was well-striped and Kate could see that she was panting.

Then Kate pulled Elaine's panties up, told her she could put her skirt back on, and when she had done that, took her in her arms and hugged her.

They kissed and Elaine told Kate that she was very pleased to be working for her.

Kate walked her to her office, which had been Kate's. Elaine realized she had to get used to working directly for a younger superior who had been in the same office but was glad that it was Kate.

* * * *

Kate had 1SG Wendy report to her. She smiled at Wendy and told her that she intended to keep her on in her post. She said she had learned so much from her and wanted her here to maintain the performance of the cadre.

Wendy smiled and told Kate she had thought Kate was a comer when she first had met her in officer training.

"I'm delighted to be working for you, Major," she said, with a smile.

"What's been the reaction among the cadre?" Kate asked her. "Some of them must feel I'm still wet behind the ears."

"Yes," Wendy admitted. "Some do. I'm sorry to have to tell you that one of our cadres has been making those kinds of remarks and I told her to cut it out. I'm not entirely sure that she fully grasped the import of what I was telling you. Major, I've seen you handle tough challenges here, I feel you are fully qualified, and I will make sure that everyone else understands that."

"Thanks, Wendy," Kate said with a taut expression on her face. "Do you feel able to let me in on who has been saying this? I certainly will protect your confidence but if she's been saying this generally, it could be anyone who came to me."

Wendy hesitated for a second and then just said, "It was SSG Linda."

Kate frowned but then smiled. "I think I can deal with Linda," she said with a grin.

"Don't worry about it from here on, Wendy," Kate told her. "I'm taking care of this myself."

She walked Wendy out and stopped to say something to her secretary, a civilian, Grace Benson."

"Grace, I need you to go over to the cadre offices and have SSG Linda report to me immediately," Kate said crisply.

"Yes, Major," Grace answered, knowing that she needed to be formal in front of anyone other than her boss.

Grace let Wendy get ahead of her and be in her own office before setting out.

She then walked over to the cadre room and found SSG Linda, and merely told her that she was needed in the Major's office right now.

Linda let out a gasp, fearing that her thoughtless comments around the unit had gotten back to Kate. Her face was flushed but she followed Grace back to Kate's office.

Grace opened the door and said, "Major, SSG Linda is here."

Linda walked calmly in, saluted, and said, "Major, SSG Linda reporting as directed, Ma'am."

"You may sit," Kate answered coolly, pointing to a side chair.

"You have problems with my running this unit?" Kate began, not wasting any time on pleasantries.

"Ma'am," Linda now responded, "I was out of line and now I'm terribly sorry for what I said. I suppose I was surprised. I've known you and have respect for you. I know you could send me off to an unpleasant assignment and I'm very grateful to be here. I hope you will forgive my ignorant and stupid behavior."

"SSG Linda," Kate said, remaining formal, "you're correct that you could be dispatched to another assignment. And I know your record in the service, although rectified by your good conduct, is not entirely spotless. But I've known you and think your work is good, so I don't propose to do that."

Linda sat in expectation.

"I also could have you disciplined formally in the unit," Kate stated. "But I don't want you humiliated among your colleagues here. I've learned a lot from many here, including you, Linda. But I can't have this just in terms of morale here. I hope you meant your apology to be taken at face value. You should know that I considered reassigning you to CPT Elaine's old camp."

Now Linda was really fearful that Kate had something serious in mind to punish her.

"Ma'am," she pleaded, "I really do feel terrible about what I said. I wish I could take it back. I promise this will never occur again."

Kate gave a scrutinizing look. "Linda, I'd admit that if I didn't know you as I do, I'd be inclined to impose major discipline for the benefit of the unit. But I will keep this between us. I want you to stand, take off your skirt, and bend over my desk, grasping the other side."

Linda let out her breath but stood and unzipped her uniform skirt and placed it on the chair. Then she walked over and grasped across Kate's massive desk, where Elaine had been so recently.

Kate got up and walked behind Linda. She pulled down Linda's regulation panties to below her knees and order her to spread her legs apart. Then she picked up her cane, lay it across Linda's broad bottom, drew it back, and fired a real stinging stroke right across the dark bottom.

Linda yelped because it was a major cane stroke. Then she took another and another. Kate was gradually moving down her bottom and now she was about to cane Linda in the crease between her bottom and her thighs. The feared stroke hit, and Linda yelled. Kate was glad that the room was insulated.

Now Kate aimed the cane down near the floor pointing between Linda's legs. She gave the cane an expert flick and it tapped up between Linda's spread legs and nicked her intimate places there. Linda screamed again.

Kate stepped back. "I consider this matter closed," she said calmly. "and you are dismissed."

"Thank you for correcting me, Ma'am," Linda responded, almost happy that she had made it through this ordeal. Her bottom throbbed and she hurt down in her privates, too.

"I deserved to be disciplined and am truly appreciative that you chose to punish me here as you did," she added. Then she tried to smile, and Kate did give her a small smile in return.

Kate escorted her to the door once she had her skirt on and adjusted her clothing. She opened it and Linda departed, trying not to let Grace Benson see her flushed face.

Kate went on her computer and made a brief entry in the punishment roster that SSG Linda had been disciplined for "untoward communication" and left it at that. She had to enter that the officer had received a caning. Then she watched as the entry appeared on the roster with an ID of the administering officer appearing for the first time in its current style: "MAJ Kate."

A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 43

By Leslie Jones

[You can read this story without having read the previous chapters. After you've read it, you might wish to return to read earlier chapters as you will then have greater understanding of the characters. This story features significant disciplining and involves bodily functions. If you find this bothers you, please read no further. All characters are over 18. My thanks to Susan Greenway for her kind permission to use one of her characters.]

Eleanor took the lead in setting up a dinner with Annette, Janet, and Rachel. She found it a little challenging in deciding how to approach the lieutenant colonel who was Kate's boss. She knew Rachel would accept the invite if only because she knew that Annette liked and respected her:

Annette had told me that she and Rachel had gotten to know each other well over their years in the Correctional Service.

"You need to understand that Rachel has the capability to manage a unit that is elite because it is the corrections unit for the correctional service itself," Annette explained to me in case I didn't get the point. "She is running an operation that doesn't discipline and retrain ordinary men who get sent to the service or even women who misbehave. These are people who have gone through training to become correctional officers and need to be turned around by whatever means Rachel and her staff determine necessary."

"Correctional officers, when they hear of her and her unit," Annette went on, "tend to be frightened, as well some of them should be, but I've always found that she keeps her head turned on straight and hasn't gotten ideas or behaviors that will get her into trouble."

I sent her the invite and was not surprised when I received by return mail a very warm acceptance in a handwritten note from Rachel. She wrote that she had heard such good things about me from 1LT Kate so she would be very pleased to get the chance to meet me on an informal basis.

Rachel arrived precisely on time for our dinner party and was sent up to our apartment. She was nicely dressed in bright green and white separates that made her red hair done in a cut sauvage stand out. She is about halfway in age between Annette and me, so I realized she needed to figure out how to come across to both of us. I should say come across to me because Annette and she knew each other quite well.

Janet arrived soon after, dressed brightly as always, and perfectly turned out. She had come to town for this, and I knew that meant that she felt it was important.

We sat in our large living room as Annette handed out drinks from a tray. It was warm so everyone welcomed a nice gin and tonic. Janet introduced herself to Rachel and told her she'd be very pleased if Rachel were ok about telling her how she felt the new punishment uniforms we at Goose Cookers had designed were working within the Correctional Service.

Rachel smiled and said she liked the uniforms and that her cadre was satisfied with their use in disciplining and retraining. Annette now spoke to both Janet and Rachel, telling them they were two of the most competent people she knew.

"I'm very happy that I'm able to rely on both of you as colleagues--one inside our service and the other in a continuing working relationship with us," she proclaimed.

"I don't think that anyone present will be too bothered if I discuss something that I hear has recently been utilized as a disciplinary measure in your unit, Rachel," Annette continued.