All Comments on 'A Very Sickly Girl'

by kittycalamity

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
KingsmanXKingsmanXover 4 years ago
Don't listen to that dickwads comment.

Great story! Bit of an emetophile myself and it was great. Don't listen to that dickwad, people who leave comments like that are miserable losers who can't get laid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I mean, shit, what sexual fetish ISN'T sick and twisted?

We live in a time where it's FINALLY okay(ish) to be gay and being born a different gender than the one you live as isn't an immediate dealbreaker if you're upfront, or at least honest before anything risque happens. When it's somewhat normal to have a foot fetish, lick armpits and assholes, and some men enjoy getting penetrated anally...By females with sex toys made for the enjoyment of lesbians. There are entire groups of people who dress as superheroes, mythcial and religious figures or even animal hybrids and aliens to spice up their sex lives! There's two entire sections of this website, Non-Consent & Reluctance and Mind Control, that make sexy fun of drugging, coercing and even raping people-or, brainwashing them into one's own personal fantasy, often with little to no thought of the consequences to the victim's life... What I'm saying is, as long as nothing and nobody is hurt or traumatized in real life, there's really no valid critique of a sexual fetish except "Yeah, I'm definitely NOT into THAT." Furthermore, I-(falls off soapbox, gets up, dusts off suit)

Anyway, this is a hot little story, if you're into that kind of thing. I give it five stars, for getting me off to a girl puking, which definitely wasn't on my bucket list!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous