Scat Car Ride

Story Info
Over the top scat action in car.
1.8k words
4.18
51.3k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RyokoOhki
RyokoOhki
20 Followers

It was a muggy July night and Leon and Meryl had just finished a huge meal at the China Buffet. They stayed at the buffet from five o' clock until 9 gorging themselves on anything they could fit. Dumplings, crab legs, hot and sour soup, lo mein, stuffed shrimp, egg foo young... All down the hatch filling their ever expanding bellies. There were a couple of times during their session they had to stop and take a breather so they didn't push things too far and wind up exploding all over the restaurant. Eventually they quit while they were ahead and left full and bloated.

They both got in the car hot with excitement. Leon could hardly contain himself. This was his dream come true. Meryl was the first and only person he had let in on his dark secrets. Luckily she understood all too well.

Leon pulled out of the parking lot and took off down the highway. The roads were clear so Leon was able to relax and enjoy himself as he drove.

Meryl rubbed her swollen belly and squirmed in her seat. She leaned forward and let out a long windy fart. She knew she didn't have to hold anything back, that's what they both wanted, to let loose completely. Tonight they would indulge in all their sickest fantasies.

"Ugh that greasy crap is already going right through me."

They could both feel their bowels trying desperately to digest some of the mountain of food they just consumed. Leon felt the pressure of the load building up inside of him as a familiar wave of arousal washed over him. His cock swelled against his tight boxer briefs he wore under his thin worn in jeans.

"I know me too." Leon replied reaching over to place his hand on her warm soft inner thigh. She was wearing a silky black skirt with fishnet stockings tightly hugging the delicate white skin of her beautiful legs.

As Leon drove Meryl leaned back and spread her legs. He slid his hand further up her thigh lightly running his fingertips through her soft bush and gently over her vagina. She farted loudly again as a splash of urine soaked his hand. His erection swelled, tightly constricted in his underwear.

"Just let it go baby, we can do whatever we want tonight." Leon said.

"Alright, just be careful driving." She replied leaning further back in her seat. She opened her legs wide spreading her pussy with her fingers. She took a breath and relaxed herself as a little trickle of pee squirted out. Then another. The third squirt came out hard splashing the dash then dribbling down her crotch soaking the seat below before quickly building back up to a gushing fountain that arched across the car while they drove. Hot pungent urine cascaded down the windshield and dashboard like a waterfall filling the floor of the car like a pond. She peed for so long and so hard it splashed everywhere, luckily Leon had just pulled off the road onto the wooded trail where they were going to park. He could barely see from all the piss dripping down the windshield. He stopped the car and put it in park.

"Here!" He smiled.

Meryl's torrent of pee had slowly subsided as she let out a sigh of relief. She couldn't believe how much this was turning her on. She knew everything about this was so wrong, but it just felt so different, so liberating! The perverse thrill of emptying her bladder all over the car gave her chills.

Meryl grabbed Leon's head, tangling her fingers in his long wavy hair as she kissed him deeply. She cranked the seat back and straddled him right there in the car. Their tongues danced around each other as Meryl burped into his mouth. They made out more passionately now grabbing each other tightly as her burps got a bit more wet and a lot smellier. The stench was overwhelming but Leon didn't care he loved every bit of her.

Leon slid his pants down to his ankles then kicked them off as he pulled his throbbing penis from its confines and let it rest along his stomach. Meryl sat herself back down on him. Her sweet slippery labia kissed the shaft of his penis as she lowered her ass onto his balls. She shifted back putting pressure on his scrotum with her plump white ass. "I can't wait anymore, I gotta let this out my stomach is killing me." She said. "Do it, just unload all over me," Leon told her as he ran his hand down her ass crack. His fingers traveled down to her soaking wet lips causing her to moan softly. She wrapped her arms around him while he fingered her and released a huge blast of smelly gas. Leon trembled with desire as her hot smelly fart hit the palm of his hand. The sound of her flatulence soon turned into a slimy crackling. Leon slid his hand up from her tight slippery vagina to her butthole to feel the thick hard turd that was just beginning to peek out of her.

"Ugh!" She let out a hardly voluntary grunt.

"Fuck! It's too hard, I can't push it out! it hurts!"

Leon could feel the girth of the monstrous turd slowly making it's way through her butthole clearly stretching it to its limit. "Just completely relax yourself and it'll come out slowly." He told her. She took his advise and relaxed her whole body laying all her weight on him. She exhaled slowly and the poop made its way a little further from her butt. Every time she pushed it poked forward a little and slid back in her. She grunted and pushed just prarie dogging her massive rocky turd. It was almost there, Leon could feel the tip of her log poking his balls from beneath her perfect ass cheeks. Soon the stubborn turd was sticking a few inches out of her. She panted and farted just trying to get it out. She gave it one more hard steady push and the heavy loaf of constipated shit slowly emerged, sticky with bodily slime.

The giant log eventually popped out of her onto the floor of the car with a thud followed immediately by a thick creamy mudslide of hot soft diarrhea. She let out a moan as she profusely defecated all over the car. The shit poured from between her cheeks in a sloppy blurbling mess. It engulfed Leon's balls in its soft smelly warmth piling up on the car seat and plopping on to the floor. The rancid stench of her emptied bowels filled the car as they humped in the slimy mess. They couldn't believe how much came out. The mound of shit beneath her ass filled the space between Leon's legs and formed a huge pile on the floor of the car. He stuck his hand behind her ass as the excrement spewed from her body and felt her hot filthy load oozing between his fingers. "Oh god it won't stop," she moaned.

"That's ok cause I'm about to start too," Leon said. He gave one hard push and his load was on it's way. It took all he had not to come as he felt the thick snake of a turd slither through his bowels stretching his asshole nice and wide just how he liked it. Leon's shit pushed its way through Meryl's slimy pile curving and coiling over the seat and onto the floor. Their intermingling poos piled together in a two tone mound of thick dark brown diarrhea and long coils of soft tan poop. They breathed heavily as Meryl slid back and forth on his penis. They locked lips again thrusting their tongues into each other's mouths. As they kissed they pulled each other's shirts off. Their bloated bellies rubbed against each other as they grinded around in the sloppy pile growing beneath them. Both of their stomachs were beyond bloated. They both looked like they had beer bellies.

They fondled and kissed each other as Leon smeared handfuls of warm shit all over her ass.

She kept burping as they kissed. The smell stung his nose and filled his mouth with the bitter taste of things to come.

She locked lips with him once more and let out a hearty belch right in his mouth that quickly turned into a gurgle. Leon opened wide as she put her lips over his. He could hear her stomach contents rapidly making their way up her throat like the sound of water coming up a garden hose. The chunky stew of half digested vegetables and seafood burst from her mouth with such force it filled Leon's cheeks, erupting from between their mouths and pouring down his chest. Then she leaned back and let loose another forceful heave. She sent a tidal wave of thick vomit down both of their round hard bellies. Leon opened up letting her bitter spew fill his mouth once more. He swallowed a big mouth full of her bile and chunks then immediately blasted a powerful jet of hot puke against her bare chest.

"Oh god yes," Meryl exclaimed as Leon slid his thick cock into her shit caked pussy. She rode him hard and fast orgasming several times as they slid around in their excrement.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, keep going, kee- BLUUURCHH!"

Meryl exploded with vomit once again. Leon drank up all he could. He could see all of the things they had eaten all night soaking him from head to toe. Big chunks of crab meat lingered amongst a sea of noodles and vegetable chunks. The smell alone was making him gag. Huuurrffff! A steady stream of puke came flying up his throat showering Meryl's whole body in sick.

"Ugh, urrpp I'm gonna come, urfff," he managed to get out between waves of torrential chunder.

Meryl reacted by pulling his dick out of her and sitting back down on it. His balls throbbed as his cock plunged into her dirty asshole.

"Oh God!" They both screamed as Leon's cock exploded inside of her. His hot load burst into her like a fire hose filling her with cum. Then with one loud grunt a final mound of hot shit flowed from her ass right around Leon's cock which was slowly plunging in and out as it throbbed. He could feel her chunky hot excrement sliding past his shaft in waves, it was pure ecstasy.

They had puked pissed and shit themselves empty then passed out in each other's arms. The car was completely destroyed. Chunks filled the cup holder and door pockets. Thick brown slime dripped down the windows and a massive mound of shit covered the floor and seat beneath them. They rested with their toes sunk into their shit pile snuggling in a pool of partially digested Chinese food. Pure satisfaction.

RyokoOhki
RyokoOhki
20 Followers