A Very Special 75th Birthday

Story Info
Freshman twink fucks old man on his birthday.
10.7k words
3.7
13.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just started fall semester of my freshman year at a college in south Georgia. Being six hours away from home had its pros and cons, but mostly pros. I had so much freedom and there was no longer a curfew I had to follow. Unfortunately, I was in a small town, albeit a college town, but small nonetheless. This was a private school that I was able to attend via scholarships and with some funding from odd jobs I had during my junior and senior high school years.

What I found coolest was several of my closest friends from high school were also attending college with me. It made the transition just that much smoother. Unfortunately, there was only so much partying we could do, especially with us being in a dry county.

Things got stale fast. Within a couple of months of starting school, I was getting desperate for some sort of fun and excitement. I was closeted to most people, including my family, but my closest friends knew and in fact, several of them were also closeted, which strengthened our bond even more.

On one particularly boring Friday, my roommate Josh was doing some browsing on Craigslist when he came across an interesting ad that was listed under "gigs>talent".

"Looking for a very special way to celebrate my friend's 75th birthday," it began. "Would love for a young man, preferably college age, even more preferably a first year college boy, to come celebrate and give him the gift of a lifetime. If interested, please send e-mail with your name, ht/wt/age, some photos, and a good contact number. Your job, if hired, will be to attend to his every need for the night. Opportunity to earn up to $2000."

"Swallow some geezer gravy, pocket 2 Gs. Seems pretty straightforward, am I right, Ash?"

I squinted at the screen once more to catch the details. "I guess...I mean, I'm not really into the gramps scene..." my voice trailed off just as my other roommate Ben chimed in.

"I think we should all reply back and see who gets called! Let's fucking do it!"

I was a bit hesitant, "I dunno guys...if they actually call back, then what? I am not about to go suck on some geezer with a wet noodle."

"It'll be alright Ash, your face would look perfect while it's getting some Super Soaker action by a wrinkly wet noodle, it's more dick than what you've ever had, HA!" Ben smirked before bursting out with laughter. I was quietly embarrassed since I was hoping to meet people here and perhaps hook-up here and there, but the prospect of that happening was approaching zero, at least for this semester.

"Come on, bro, it'll be alright, it's just something fun, boring as fuck around here otherwise!" Josh added, doing his best to sound re-assuring without sounding desperate. I sighed, defeated. "K, whatever, let's get it done," I said in a low tone.

For whatever reason, I replied back to the man's email with photos from a trip to the beach back in early August. I added the requested info at the top.

"Hi, I'm Ash, I just turned 18 a month and a half before school started and I'm a freshman. I'm 5'5 and 120 lbs. You can reach me at XXX-XXX-XXXX." I hit send from my phone and I felt a deep pit in my stomach almost immediately.

The other two also sent replies and we sat in silence for a moment, realizing what we had just invited upon ourselves. After a while, we went about our business, playing video games and doing some reading for school.

A few days went by and I had actually forgotten about the whole thing, that is until I got a phone call from a number I didn't recognize. I was alone in my room that night when I received the call, but I let it go to voicemail. I was hoping it was just a spam call, but then I received an alert on my phone that there was a voicemail.

"Hello Ash, this is Gary. You responded to an ad for a birthday present for my best friend. After careful consideration, I have decided I really would like for you to join us at my place tomorrow evening. Please call me back when you receive this message."

My heart began racing, I felt a mix of emotions, some of fear and hesitation, but I also felt flattered that I was chosen over my friends and whoever else may have responded.

"H-hey...soooo...I got this phone call from a guy named Gary. It was about that ad we replied to," my voice quivered as I told Josh and Ben.

"Well? What did you say?!" Ben asked, his voice full of excitement.

"I didn't...just let it go to voicemail," I responded in a low tone. "God...I don't know what to do now, I feel so stupid, he's got my number too!"

"Bro, you're gonna have to call him back. You're gonna get laid!" Josh teased.

Much to my shock, the phone rang again. Same number. "Answer it! Dude, fucking answer it!" Ben yelled out.

"H-hello...hey...I got your message and I was going to call you back," I stammered out.

"Yes, well hello. Ash, is it? I'm Gary. Loved your photos, just loved them. You are very attractive. My friend will truly enjoy your company," Gary said.

"He sounds nice enough," I thought to myself as Josh and Ben snickered.

"Tell you what Ash, do you drive?"

"Mm-hmm," I replied my voice shaking with fear and embarrassment.

"I live out in the country, right outside of town, exit 48, make a left at the stop sign and about half a mile down on the left you'll see a little red house. There's not much else there, so you shouldn't miss it. Come around, let's say, 9 PM tomorrow evening? Will that work for you?"

"Y-yes, sir," I said in a high-pitched voice, still frozen in fear as my buddies teased me in the background.

"You don't need to call me sir, I'm Gary. And don't be scared, he's very nice," Gary said, his voice somewhat soothing before he hung up.

"So...you have a date?!!" Josh inquired. "He said tomorrow 9 PM," I said, my voice still shaky. My heart was beating fast. I had, of course, some experience. Drunken make-out sessions and blowjobs with my friends are exactly how we all became so close with each other and precisely why we all ended up at the same small school far away from home. This was different, however. I had never been with an old man and I had never entertained the idea of being with one either. I was never really turned on by old men and I figured most of them couldn't get hard anyway.

"Well Ash, this makes up for all the times you brushed off Mr. Oakley checkin' out your ass!" Ben joked. Mr. Oakley was the high school janitor. He was old, probably in his mid to late 70s. He always tried to make eye contact and chat, but I was never having any of it.

I sighed and slowly walked back to my room. I was both nervous but also somewhat excited about the whole situation. I looked at myself in the mirror. My skin was soft, including my face, my body almost completely hairless. It was as if puberty had barely affected me. Even my voice was soft. My dad always made fun of me, saying I looked feminine and joked that he would introduce me as his daughter.

I kept tossing and turning all night, barely able to sleep. Friday rolled around and I could barely focus in class, waiting with great anticipation for 9 PM.

"You seem different today, Ash! Like you have a date coming up!" Ben teased. I blushed, "Hehe, nah...just nervous and want to get this over with. Like, I don't even know what to do, how am I supposed to please this guy or whatever?!"

"You know what he wants, just do whatever he says for you to do. It's 2 grand and you don't have to work too hard, suck his dick so good he busts his nut early and that way you've worn him out and you can leave!" Josh suggested. This was actually good advice, I thought to myself.

I took a quick shower and slipped on shorts and a tank-top. It was time to get this done. I slipped on my flip-flops and hopped in my car. "Good luck, buddy! Swallow some cum for all of us!" Ben shouted. Embarrassed, I pulled out of our apartment complex and started driving. My phone was ringing, my parents were calling, no way I was going to answer that and I let it go to voicemail. The drive was painfully long, took almost 40 minutes to get to his damn exit. It was way out in the country, and it was most definitely not "right outside of town", as he claimed. Halfway through the drive, I realized the tank top I was wearing was not mine and must have belonged to Ben, who was 6'2" and wore a large. "Damn it!" I exclaimed in frustration as the top was far too big on me and the straps kept falling off my shoulder. "How did I not realize this? Oh well!"

It was rural out here, lots of farmland and no people, no buildings. "Where the fuck is this little red house?" I wondered out loud. After making the left at the stop sign, I had to drive another 5 miles before I saw a full forest with a driveway with a sign that said "PRIVATE DRIVEWAY NO TRESPASSING" on the left. I would have totally missed it had I been driving any faster than 30 miles per hour. The mailbox out in front said "Gary Barnes 1780".

"How many people named Gary can there be out in these sticks?" I smirked as I turned in and drove up another quarter mile where I saw a little red house. The lights were on and outside in front of the garage there was an older 1980s model pick-up truck. It was night time and just a few minutes past 9 PM by the time I parked.

My legs trembled as I got out, dropping my keys as I struggled to compose myself. Before I left, my roommates suggested that I FaceTime them and keep my phone on silent while I was here. I FaceTimed them as requested. "Hey...so I'm here..fucker lives really far out, signal is real iffy out here."

"H-hello? Ash? Can barely see you, bro. Keeps cutting out. Aight, keep your phone muted. Good luck!" Josh said while Ben popped up in the background making a silly face popping out his cheek while making a twisting motion with his hand, pretending to give a blowjob. "Funny, Ben, real funny. This is all your guys' fault," I said before muting the phone and going up the wooden steps. I could hear heavy footsteps and a door slamming shut inside as I rang the doorbell.

The door opened and an older man opened the door and smiled, "Hi there! Thanks for coming. I was worried you might not show!" Gary said as he shook my hand and motioned for me to enter. "How was the drive? Wasn't too bad, right? Sorry, I wasn't too clear on the directions, but glad you found me!"

I smiled shyly, "It wasn't too bad, real rural out here and this place is real secluded."

"Oh yes, the next house from here is about 3 miles up the road! I've lived here since 1974 and if you can believe it, not a damn thing has changed about this area!" Gary said.

"Huh...wow!" was all I could get out.

"Well you are certainly very attractive, Ash. You are a freshman, right? May I see your ID? I just want to make sure we're not robbing the cradle, heh!"

I pulled out my license to show him. "Well damn, you aren't wasting any time, are you? HAHAHA!" Gary laughed out loud. "Just turned 18 barely over a month ago and already taking advantage!"

I blushed. Gary was not a big man at all, in fact, he was only perhaps a couple of inches taller than me and appeared to be in shape. His demeanor put me at ease. "You drink, Ash?" He asked as he handed my license back to me.

"Mm-hmm!" I nodded, becoming a bit more comfortable. The house wasn't very big at all, it had low ceilings which made it look even smaller. Couldn't have been more than 1500 sq ft, and that was being generous. The living room area was small, a sofa was against a wall made of wood paneling. Across from that was a small TV on a stand. The blinds were old and mostly broken and were letting the moonlight through. A lamp was on in the corner. There was a small hallway with 2 door across from each other, one was closed and the other was the bathroom. The kitchen was separated from the living room by a counter.

Gary handed me a shot glass with gin as I sat down on the sofa. I downed it thirstily since we lived in a dry county and alcohol was tough to come by. "Good stuff, ain't it?!" He asked with a smile.

"Oh yeah...heh we don't get much in town," I replied.

"Well. You're here because I wanted to give me friend a special birthday present. His name is Carl and we celebrated his 75th birthday today. I told him that I have a present for him but that he would have to come over to pick it up. We've known each other our entire lives. His wife passed just a few months ago after a long battle with cancer and I wanted to cheer him up. They had been married for 50 years but she had been ill for the last 15 years," Gary explained, his tone serious as he talked.

"He had told me that he had been curious about younger boys in your age group as it reminded him of when we served in Vietnam and the crazy things we did with each other back then. He had some action over the years which he kept secret from his family, but he really was itching to meet someone special. That's where you come in. I showed him your photos and he immediately started salivating over you and couldn't wait to meet you."

I blushed again and smiled while looking down, "Oh, well that's nice, haha! I'd love to meet him as well, I guess he's been through a lot," I said.

"He's a big man, so don't let his size frighten you. He knows exactly how to treat scared little damsels in distress like yourself and he will make you feel comfortable," Gary re-assured me.

I swallowed hard as I felt that pit in my stomach once again, "O-ok." I smiled but was still apprehensive.

"He's waiting for you in that room, go knock on that door and I'll let you two get to know each other and have some fun," Gary said with a smirk.

I stood up slowly as my legs trembled. The shot of gin did nothing to alleviate the nervousness and anxiety. I clutched my phone with one hand as I made my way over to the door. I glanced quickly at the phone and although the video was choppy, I was able to make out a "thumbs up" sign from both Ben and Josh as I knocked on the door.

The door opened slowly and I stood in shock and awe as the man behind the door filled the doorway completely. "Holy shit! Ben's 6'2, this guy makes him look like a dwarf!" I thought to myself.

"Hey there...Carl, nice to meet you finally," the man put out a massive hand. He took my hand gingerly and kissed the back of it as he slowly pulled me into the room. The door closed behind me as Carl put his hand on my back and caressed it softly. He was the largest human being I'd ever seen with my own eyes in person. Easily towering 6'6 or taller, he carried his weight well. Certainly he didn't look like he had washboard abs but he looked a healthy kind of thick. His bald head shone in the dim light. He wore thick framed glasses and he had a goatee outlining his thin lips. He was wearing gym shorts and a tee shirt and socks. Each leg looked about as wide as my entire body. His arms were similarly thick, his body was covered in a mat of gray white hair.

"How are you doing? Ash, right?"

"Y-yes, sir," I stammered, my eyes wide as I stared up at him. He let out a chuckle, "No need to be scared, I know I'm a giant, but I'm quite friendly, that is, unless someone gives me a reason to be angry." He studied me up and down, "Did you shave or you naturally smooth?"

"Haha, no shaving...never really had much hair."

"So you're pretty smooth...everywhere?" Carl asked with a dirty grin. I blushed and looked away, although he caught me smiling. "I guess I'll take that as a yes then, LOL!" He never took his eyes off of me, even when I wasn't looking at him I sensed he was focused on me, especially my legs. He kept mouth breathing and letting out grunts of approval.

The room was surprisingly well-appointed, relative to the rest of the house. There was a queen size bed in the room and a loveseat was against a window. There were no blinds or curtains on the windows though, which I found interesting. I could see my car outside. "Have a seat, Ash," Carl gestured.

His deep baritone voice was the exact opposite of my softer, higher pitched voice. My dad made fun of my voice as well, saying I sounded like a young girl, instead of a man. He would ridicule me in front of friends and family by imitating me, which infuriated me.

I sat down and he sat down next to me on the loveseat, his giant frame took up most of the space, but thankfully I was small enough to leave room. I had propped my phone up on a coffee table and was able to change the view so the back of the phone faced us.

"You just started school here, right?"

"Mm-hmm."

"Freshman, and you just turned 18?"

"Mm-hmm."

"You ever been with an old man before?"

The question made me pause as I was absorbing the reality of my present situation. I was about to sleep with this giant old man and it seemed increasingly less likely that this was going to be a simple blowjob, take the money and run scenario.

"N-no...sir.." I almost whispered "sir" as my voice quivered.

"Are you a virgin?"

"Hmm...yes? I've had oral sex but nothing else, really."

Carl studied my face, he licked his lips and let out a short grunt, seemingly one of approval. He was resting his arm on the back of the loveseat, but then reached forward and gently touched my neck. I wasn't attracted to older men, they just weren't attractive to me, but I felt it with Carl. I could feel my dick getting harder and my eyes softened as they locked with his.

"You like me?"

"Mm-hmm, you're cute," I blurted out. I was embarrassed as it was uncharacteristic of me.

"You want to have sex with me? Give this old man a nice birthday present?"

I smiled and nearly whispered, "Yesss."

Carl leaned over slowly and planted a kiss on my lips. "How was that?" He asked me in a very low tone, his eyes full of lust, his face barely an inch from mine.

I felt embarrassed as I looked down and smiled shyly before answering, "It was good."

Carl leaned over again, but this time he began kissing me while holding the back of head and neck with his hand. I feigned resistance for just a moment before I succumbed to his long, thick tongue as it snaked all the way to the back of my throat. He reached over with his other hand to caress my face gently as he began lowering it to my throat and then to my chest, where it lingered. A soft whimper escaped from me as he gently touched my nipple through my shirt. He started breathing faster as he then slid his hand underneath my shirt and started rubbing the pad of his finger on my nipple.

The whimpers turned to muffled moans and gasps as I clenched my eyes shut and clutched the loveseat with my hands. He took his hand off the back of my head as he slowly pushed me back into the sofa, never taking his mouth off of me. His finger kept switching from one nipple to another and he would cup his hand under each breast while playing with them. The sensation was one I had never felt before as I began squirming and I spread my legs almost instinctively and draped my right leg over his.

He stopped kissing me. "Mmmm...I think I know how to get you to spread your legs!" He teased. I smiled as he leaned in to plant another kiss on my lips before showering me neck with kisses. He deliberately pulled the strap to my tank top off my shoulder, exposing my right breast. My nipple was brown and hard and was erect.

"Ohh yeah...ohhh would you look at that! Absolutely ravishing!" Carl's eyes lit up as he lowered his face and rubbed his nose on my exposed nipple and kissed around the breast before he stuck out his tongue and began flicking my nipple with just the tip.

"Unnnhhhh! Ohhh gosh! Unnnnhhh!" I let out a throaty high pitched groan, my back arched as I grabbed the sofa with both hands. Carl wasn't going to stop, he switched from flicking it with his tongue to gently nibbling on it with his teeth to sucking on my breast completely. I squirmed and thrashed around but I was anchored down by his massive left arm behind my upper back.