A Very Special 75th Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You seem to enjoy that very much, Ash. It is the sexiest thing I've ever seen, you are wildly horny, I saw it in your eyes when I looked at those photos and I knew I had to have you!" Carl said while pulling off my tank top. "I think we're done with this for the night!"

My smooth, hairless body glimmered in the dim room, my breasts dripping wet from the assault they just endured and I could feel pre-cum between my thighs and in my shorts. Carl leaned in to kiss me on the lips again and I reached up and caressed his face this time, the height of my passion shooting up with each passing moment. This was by far the best sexual feelings I ever felt, there was not even a distant second. Carl's hand grazed my thigh as it wandered up into my shorts. I held my breath in anticipation as his hand first made contact with my dick. I almost came from that alone. I saved myself by reaching out and touching his hand to distract myself. I felt how massive and rough his hand felt and I also realized just how diminutive my dick must have felt to him.

"Fuck, he knows how to use his hands...gotta think different thoughts, what's 4x8, oooh 7x4, I wonder why they call it IHOP!" Anything I could think of to avoid blowing my load. Thankfully, he stopped kissing me, thereby creating a distraction, "You are one sexy little gem, fuck, never met one like you before!" Carl exclaimed as he kept running his fingers on my dick. He did this move where he started at the base of my dick with all his fingers only, encircling my dick before slowly running them up the shaft and then back down again. Every time he did it, I let out a soft moan with my eyes closed, until the one time he did it but also flicked my breast with his tongue. That little move led to a squeal followed by me tearing off my shorts with one hand while holding on to his shirt with a death grip with the other.

"I think you're in heat now, ready for whatever I demand of you," he said as he lowered himself to the floor in front of me. My legs were already spread open and I braced my feet on his giant shoulders as he held my hips. He sniffed my inner thighs and kissed them and my rock hard dick grazed his nose and forehead a few times before he suddenly swallowed my dick whole. "Oh goshhh....oooohhhh sir, sir...unnhh!" My eyes went wide before I started looking up at the ceiling, doing my best to avoid a massive premature orgasm. All this time, I had forgotten the FaceTime was still on, sputtering as it might have been. I blushed, realizing that my friends had just witnessed me on ecstasy.

Carl absolutely ravished my dick while he reached up and ran his finger pads on my nipples. "Unnnhhh...ahhh..huhhh...ahhhhhh!" I screamed out in my throaty high-pitched voice. "Ssss...slow down baby...please...I don't wanna cummmm...please....sirr...oh sirrr!" I managed to push back on his head softly, causing him to stop sucking. He grabbed my thighs and pushed my legs back instead, and began sucking on my butthole.

"Mmmm...this is what you call a virgin ass!" Carl groaned as he continued to feast on my ass. My dick was dripping wet from a mixture of his saliva and my pre-cum and would occasionally graze the top of his bald head. He switched between eating my ass then promptly dropping it and swallowing my dick instead. "God, his head is massive! His beard is tickling me!" I thought to myself, struggling to accommodate his big head between my thighs.

"This time, I won't stop, I want that cum." Carl said in a serious tone, his face frowning. Frightened by his sudden change in demeanor, I nodded quickly, "It's yours," before relaxing my thighs for him as a sign of submission. He grunted with approval as he resumed his oral service. He reached up again to play with my breasts and I lasted for seconds before I felt my whole body tremble.

"Unnnnnhhhh....unnnnhhh!" I started moaning. "I'm gonna cummmm!" I screamed as I squirted into Carl's mouth. "Ohhhh sirrr....ohhh sir!" I held on to his arms for dear life as he sucked even harder while letting out deep grunts of approval. His voice reverberated through my body, adding to the orgasm. His hands gripped my thighs and his face was one of focus. He made sure to extract every last drop of what I had to offer him before pulling his mouth off.

Breathless and exhausted, I pulled my feet off his shoulders and sat up straight on the sofa. "Best cum I've ever tasted, true fresh young virgin cum, sweet like honey!" Carl said with a huge grin on his face. He leaned forward and held me by the waist as he kissed me on the lips. Reluctantly, I kissed him back. I was still recovering emotionally but Carl didn't concern himself too much with all that. Sensing my passion for him was dwindling, he grabbed my dick and started stroking it while sucking on my breasts.

I bit my lower lip before soft moans escaped from my mouth as I braced myself with my hands planted behind me on the sofa. A rush of lust came over me as I gazed at him with bedroom eyes before leaning forward and kissing his head softly as he kept sucking on my breasts.

He abruptly stopped and got to his feet. I was yet again intimidated by his massive size. Sitting straight up on the sofa, my head was coming up to his crotch, which actually kind of worked out for me. I stared at him as he removed his shirt, revealing his thick, hairy frame. He had some overhang from his belly, but he looked like he was in excellent shape otherwise.

So much of sexual communication is non-verbal. I realized this for the first time in my life while having sex with Carl. He got done pulling off his shirt and he looked at me seemingly in a commanding way. Therefore, I did what was needed and reached up with both hands to pull off his shorts. "Of course, why wouldn't he have a big dick!" I thought to myself as my eyes went wide with fright. If I had to guess, it was easily around 9" in length and roughly 2-3x thicker than my dick upon a quick comparison. Carl beamed with pride, "You better believe I'm fully functional, sweetheart. I wouldn't have asked for a birthday present as fine as you if I wasn't able to pound that sweet virgin ass!"

The familiar wave of fear overcame me once again as I realized that he was going to fuck me, all the way, completely, balls deep inside of me. I decided to take it step-by-step and breathed deep to try to calm myself.

Carl's demeanor was somewhat different now that he had gotten me naked and had already made me cum once. He seemed nonchalant. I suppose he figured I was in too deep and there was nothing I could do to back out of my predicament.

He dropped down next to me with a massive thud and spread his legs open. "Come down here, sweetheart, I want to you to look at me with your mouth full!"

Trembling, I did as I was told and slowly dropped to my knees and crawled up in between his open legs. The stench hit me immediately, a mix of urine and his "old man" odor smacked me in the face like a Mack truck. The heat and humidity emanating from his penis would have been nauseating in any other situation. I both lusted for him but was also afraid of him and I knew my job tonight was to please him, whatever the cost.

I grabbed his big, angry red mushroom head which looked even bigger and angrier in my hand and lowered my mouth on it. I was greeted with a taste of urine and salty pre-cum and sweat. I ignored the stench and bitter taste and instead looked up at Carl with eyes full of fear and lust. Carl simply sat there with his legs sprawled open, with a smug look on his face. "Mmmm...that's right...mmmmm...you're gonna beg for this cock tonight, sweety....mmmmm...ohhh fuck that's good. You're a natural, suck my fat pecker, baby...look up at me with those pretty dark eyes!"

"Well, he's enjoying it, at least!" I thought to myself, my mouth full of his massive dick. My head bobbed up and down as far as I could. That is, until Carl provided an extra boost by putting his hand on the back of my head and forcing it down. My eyes teared up as I choked and gagged on his dick. He let go as I glared at him.

"Hehe...sorry, thought you could take it a little deeper, we'll work on that," he said in a seemingly taunting manner. He reached forward and grabbed me by the hips as I kept blowing him and he lifted me up and placed me doggy style next to him on the sofa. "Don't take your mouth off! Keep sucking!" He barked. My heart stopped for a second from the sudden boom of his voice.

Muffled moans and groans started coming out of my mouth as Carl's big hand rubbed my nipples gently and then as he grabbed me in between my legs and then again as he began fingering me in the ass.

"Alright, it's time for the main event!" Carl said as he grabbed me by the neck and pulled me off. "Get up on your knees here and face the window," he ordered as he slowly got to his feet. I felt his dick touch my ass as he got closer. He put one foot up on the loveseat while grabbing my hips and pulling me back closer to him. "Get that butt up, point it up, show it to me."

I struggled to get into position for him but I essentially assumed a cat-cow pose, with my back arched and my ass pointed up. He grunted with approval as I felt him begin to slap my asshole with his dick. "You aren't gonna use any lube?!" I stammered out.

"My love juice will be all the lube you need, sweetheart. Don't worry, I'll be good to you," before he began pressing himself into me. Through gritted teeth, I screamed, "Oh fuck...oh fuck you're huge....nooo...nooo...please don't...arrgghh....fuck my back is gonna break!!"

I was obviously not in the position he wanted me to be in as my naked body was pressed against the window and he pinned me from behind with his body. "Fuck yeah, runt, c'mere! You were born to scream like a whore!" Carl bellowed as he kept forcing himself inside of me. My ass felt like it was being ripped in half. My screams went unanswered as Carl kept his tight grip on my hips and relentlessly kept drilling himself deeper and deeper. "Keep screaming like the whore you are, there's no one around here who can hear you for miles! We are way out in deep country!" He taunted.

Perhaps he felt compassion or whatever, but he reached down between my legs and began stroking me and with his other hand he reached up and began rubbing the pads of his fingers on my nipples. It was a welcome sign of relief as the stimulation did take my mind off his big dick that was now halfway inside of me. I opened my legs and grabbed his arm as he pulled me off the window and kept me pressed against his body as he stroked and rubbed me. My head rest against his sweaty, hairy chest as we held position for the moment before plunging the rest of his dick inside.

At long last, he was finally balls deep inside of me. "See? I knew you could do it! And who knew that for my 75th birthday I was going to fuck an 18-year-old virgin?!!"

As I lay against him, sweating and panting like a dog, I also thought the same. "How did I end up in this position? It was supposed to be a fun game we were playing. Instead, I ended up in this dank, hot bedroom in a house out in the middle of nowhere with a massive old dick up my ass!"

I reached back and caressed his hairy thigh as he began to slowly pump in and out of me. He kept rubbing his finger on my breasts as he slowly increased the speed and intensity of his thrusts. Slowly, we both began panting harder as the sound of his body clapping against mine became louder. Sweat poured from us as I began moaning softly. He reached down and started stroking me before looping his arms under my thighs and lifting me up from behind. He sat down on the sofa with me in a reverse cowgirl position. My feet planted on his thighs, I bounced up and down as he grunted and groaned. "Fuck yes...fuck yess...that's it baby...you're a good whore. Best fuck ever...fuck yes!"

I was pleased with myself as I started gyrating my hips while bouncing up and down. I looked down at my own dick which was flailing wildly. "Unnnhhh...fuck...oh gosh..unnnhhh!" I squealed as he pulled me closer to him and began stroking me. I felt another squirt from me. He had his hand on it and I felt him reach back and lick his palm before placing it back on my nipple to rub it softly.

Just like that, he held my thighs as he stood up from the sofa and he carried me to the bed. He pushed me off but didn't let me get too far, "No, get back here, on your back, spread your legs for me!" He grabbed my hip and tossed me on my back as I opened my legs for him. He climbed on top and pushed my legs back and over his shoulders as he shoved his dick inside me. The pain was not nearly as severe this time around. He pinched my nipples as he began thrusting in and out of me like a jackhammer. At one point, he grabbed my hips and lifted them off the bed to go deeper. I let out a shrill when he did this and grabbed the sheets.

Carl switched positions to just keeping one leg over his shoulder and he grabbed my other leg from behind the knee as he hunched over me to penetrate me deep. We both moaned and groaned until Carl started to growl and groan much louder, "Mmmm....mmmm...mmmm...fuck yes...I'm gonna blow a load here...load's comin'!" Carl's body stiffened and shuddered as I felt a warm liquid deep in my ass.

"Unnnhhh...noooo...you came inside of me?!" I was shocked and angry as I tried to pull away but there was no use in even attempting as he had me anchored and grabbed my wrists as I tried to push away from him. I glared up at him as he kept cumming and groaning. His orgasm lasted for much longer than I thought it would. "Super soaker, indeed!" I thought, still angry that he came inside of me.

Finally, he finished and he pulled his dick out of me. It was still semi-erect as he tossed my leg off his shoulder. He crawled up closer and lay his dick on my mouth. "Clean it up for me, baby. Be a good whore!" I slowly opened my mouth as he shoved it in. I reminded myself that we were almost done and I was just moments away from collecting my $2000 check. I sucked the head and licked and sucked the tip, swallowing whatever was left of his cum. He lingered for a bit, grabbing his dick and slapping it on my face. Even semi-erect, it hit hard enough to leave a mark. I glared angrily at him but he just laughed out loud and strode off.

The door opened and I heard him go shower. I lay on my back, my hips sore, my ass felt like a crater, and I could now feel his cum dripping out. Every part of my body felt sore, my breasts were tender and felt swollen from his near constant sucking or rubbing. His sweat and saliva were all over my body, from my face to my breasts, down to my inner thighs.

I got up to use the bathroom as he had left it open while showering and reached out and pulled me in to shower with him. I hadn't agreed to doing that, but how was I going to ever say no to him? He groped and sucked on me once again, and even though I was exhausted and wanted no part of him, he forced me down to my knees once again and shoved his dick down into my throat.

I felt it grow larger and larger in my mouth and I had no choice but to blow him until he let out another booming groan as he came in my mouth. My head was locked in place as he held the back of my head until he finished draining himself completely.

"My, oh my...Ash you are one sexy little boy! You want to continue this back at my place?"

"N--noo...I'm sorry, I have to study for school."

"You sure? I mean I thought you wanted me too. You enjoyed it, didn't you?" His voice and expression became more serious.

"I do want it, it was amazing, I just...I have school stuff coming up and I need to get back home." I looked up at him, my eyes pleading.

He looked away as he finished showering. "Suit yourself, but you always have a standing offer from me if you ever change your mind." He grabbed his towel and left as I stayed in the shower for a bit longer as I heard Carl talking with Gary. He sounded excited and I heard lots of laughter and then the door slammed shut.

Reassured that he was gone, I stepped out and dressed and came out to the living room. "Had fun? You sounded like you were having the time of your life in there!" Gary teased.

"Mm-hmm...yeah, he felt really good," I answered, somewhat reflectively.

"Well," Gary started as he ripped out a check with my name on it, "you earned it, for sure. He loved you, absolutely turned on by you. I've known him my whole life and he's never felt that way about anyone, his wife included!"

I blushed as I smiled. Although flattering, I wasn't really sure how to take the compliment as I felt kind of bad with how our conversation in the shower ended.

"Thankssss...hehe!" Was all I could say as I took the check from Gary. I looked at my phone, but it was dead. I had my wallet and keys and I bid Gary farewell as I stepped outside. It was 3 AM, the heat and humidity was insane down here in south Georgia.

I fumbled around for the right key when I heard a voice from behind me. "I feel bad for how we ended our conversation." I was shocked to hear Carl's voice. I spun around and was stunned to see him right behind me. I suppose he was waiting for me on the porch. "I just wanted to make sure that you weren't mad at me for anything. I was just excited and got a little carried away."

"No...I'm fine, you don't have to apologize for anything. You...you're really amazing in bed," I smiled at Carl as I looked up at him.

"You mean that? I'm just an old fart and you're so young and sexy. You made me feel things I'd never felt before," Carl sounded sad.

"I do...you made me feel lots of things that were new for me as well," I tried to sound positive and reassuring to him.

"So why don't you want to come back to my place tonight? If you want me so much, why don't we go back to my place where I can make love to you. I'm a very passionate old man!"

"I-I can't tonight. Please...I just have too much to do this weekend. Maybe we'll see each other again!"

Without warning, Carl dropped his shoulder as he threw his massive arm around my waist, hoisting me up and throwing me over his shoulder. The force of his hit knocked the check out of my hand and I could only watch helplessly as I saw it fly away into the darkness. My other belongings also fell out of my pocket right in front of my car.

"No! What are you doing? Please...please stop...please Carl...please we can go back to Gary's, you can fuck me however you want...Carl, Carl! Gary, help!" It was useless. The lights were out at Gary's house and something told me he wasn't really going to help me anyway.

Carl lumbered up the gravel driveway that apparently continued behind Gary's house. I couldn't make out much since I was upside down hanging over Carl's shoulder, but wherever we were going, there was little to no light. After about 100 feet or so, Carl stopped and began fumbling for his keys. I craned my neck to catch a glimpse of a trailer. It looked like it had been abandoned, given the overgrowth of weeds which seemed to be all over the place. All I could hear were the sounds of crickets and frogs.

Carl slammed open the trailer door and carried me in, kicking the door shut with his foot. He carried me to the back of the trailer and body slammed me on to a bed. I watched in horror as he stood over me, pulling off his shirt and dropping his shorts and underwear down to his ankles. He didn't bother taking off his boots.

"Nobody says no to me, especially not you!" he bellowed, spreading my legs forcibly and reached up into my crotch area and ripped my shorts from the seams before ripping them off completely.

"Please...don't...please...please sir...please!" I kept begging as he grabbed my tank top from the collar and ripped it off. I covered myself as best as I could with my arms and tried to close my legs but Carl was much too strong as he grabbed my ankles and pulled me to the edge of the bed.