A Very Special 75th Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You aren't going anywhere, no clothes, no money, no phone, no ID. No escape. I will fuck you when I want, where I want, and you will also fuck who I want you to fuck, wherever they may be!"

"Noooo....nooooo...Carl...Carl!!" I screamed as he grabbed my legs from behind my knees and shoved his dick into me. "Oh fuck! Ohhhh! Ahhhh...ahhhhhhh....unnnhhh...ssss....unnnnhhhh!" My screams softened into loud moans as he began pumping in and out of me. He kicked off his boxers and shorts and slammed one foot, still wearing his boots, on to the bed as he pulled me closer and began pounding me deep.

The bed made loud creaking noises and the entire trailer seemed to shake from his weight. I clutched the mattress as I pursed my lips shut while looking up at the broken ceiling. The soles of my feet faced the ceiling as I realized I had been on my back more tonight than ever before, except I also had gigantic old sweaty man in between my legs.

I raised my head to try to catch a glimpse of his penis sliding and out of me but his belly got in the way. I saw moving lights right outside the trailer which immediately put fear in my heart as I was not sure Carl was aware.

"Unnnnhh..shit...Carl...someone's here!" I was able to say in a breathy tone. I was panting and sweating once again. There was no AC in this godforsaken trailer and as far as I could tell, no one actually lived here. There was trash all over the place and behind me there were leaves and branches on the mattress, which itself did not have sheets. "God...why is he fucking me in here? Could have just stayed at Gary's!" I thought.

The door slammed open and I heard loud footsteps. I craned my neck to try to look but Carl was much too big and had my legs locked in place. "Ohhh...you wanna see who came to see you?!" Carl yelled out. He leaned forward and grabbed my waist and hoisted me up as he crawled up on the bed and then turned me around so that my head faced the intruder.

I was upside down but could make a stocky, heavyset looking man wearing overalls. He looked dark-skinned, but hard to tell in the middle of the night.

"Ramon! Come fuck this cock-hungry whore! Been begging for it all night!" Carl laughed as Ramon strolled over and stood with his crotch just above my forehead.

"N-no...nooo..nooo...please...Carl...unnnhhhh...unnnnhhhh...fuck you're going too deep....slow down....who is this? Please don't make me!" I screamed out as I tried squirming to get free but Carl had a death grip on my hips and I was locked in place. Meanwhile, the newcomer stayed silent as he unbuttoned his overalls and dropped them to the floor around his ankles.

"He came prepared!" I thought to myself as I noted the man wasn't wearing any underwear and he also didn't bother with a shirt. He put a big, beefy hand on my face and tilted my head back as he unraveled his penis. He wasn't fully erect, but he was no slouch compared to Carl.

"Open your mouth!" Ramon commanded. I resisted and turned my head from side to side. "Noo!" I screamed.

"Squeeze his nipples, rub them with your fingers," Carl said, still balls deep in me, "if you play with his breasts, he'll open anything up, mouth, legs, rosebud cunt, whatever!"

Ramon heeded the advice as Carl grabbed my wrists, allowing Ramon to rub my breasts softly. "Nnooo...oh gosh...unnnhhhh...unnnhhhh...you asshole!" I screamed out, as Ramon found the opening he was looking for and shoved his growing dick into my mouth. My eyes went wide from the shock but my protests were muffled. Carl and Ramon laughed out loud and high fived each other at my expense.

Ramon's dick was thick and black, thicker than Carl's, although didn't seem as long. The stench was unbearable as his chicken-egg sized balls straddled my nose. My vision was blocked by his balls and inner thighs.

"You mind if I take this little bitch for a spin?" I heard him ask Carl.

"Don't mind it at all! Almost finished!" Carl said as his breathing got faster. I felt him stiffen up again as he let out a loud groan, "Fuck!"

He decided to cum inside of me once again. I seethed in anger, although this was comical to the two of them, as my mouth was full of dick. Carl finished and threw my legs off and Ramon instantly grabbed my hips and lifted me up into the air. His dick was still deep in my mouth as I felt my legs spread open followed by his mouth on my dick.

My eyes went wide and I let out a whimper as there was no preparing for that moment of ecstasy. I figured it didn't matter who was going to spread my thighs to give me oral, the pleasure was going to be the same. Upside down, I was able to catch a glimpse of Ramon's body. He was definitely not as tall or as gigantic as Carl, but he was certainly a big man. His legs were also thick like tree trunks, similar to Carl. I tried my best to please Ramon, but he was too big and too thick and I didn't have enough comfortable room to rock my head back and forth.

I let out a muffled groan and tried to warn him that he was about to make me cum, but it was not enough. My legs stiffened and trembled and my toes curled as I squirted into Ramon's mouth. He seemed to enjoy it as he kept sucking vigorously, taking care to extract all that I had to give him. I whimpered yet again, amazed at myself that a man whose face I hadn't seen, a complete stranger who just barged in shoved his dick in my throat only moments before, was able to make me cum so hard.

"Am I a slut?" I thought to myself. "This is crazy, but I am probably living out so many people's fantasy right now!"

Ramon slowly dropped me on to the dingy mattress that didn't even have a frame of any sort. He kicked off his trousers but not before he bent over to pull out a small bottle of lube.

"Mmm...gonna glide in and out of that soft ass!" He said as he grabbed my thigh and turned me back around to face him. Ramon was probably in his late 50s, balding on top, but gray-black hair on the sides. He was Black, his lips were full, nose big and flat, and when he smiled, he was missing a few teeth and had gold fillings in various places. He had a big, thick, and stocky frame, stood around 6'2" if I had to guess.

It was probably too late to consider if I found him attractive enough to fuck him, but it made it easier to accept him given that he had already made me cum once and I did suck his dick. I lay on my back as he climbed up on top and looped one leg under his big arm. He brought his mouth close to mine luridly before forcing a kiss. I kept turning my face away before he lowered his head and began sucking on my breasts instead.

"Unnnhhh...ssss....ohhhh!" I moaned out loud.

"See?! I told you. Born to be a whore!" Carl boomed in the background, stroking his penis.

Ramon kept at it as I put my hands on his shoulders to try to get him to stop. "

"Please...don't...please don't...I don't even know you!" I begged.

"You don't, but I still made you cum, didn't I?" He came face-to-face and as I pondered for a brief moment, he planted his mouth on mine and shoved his tongue in.

"Mmm...mmmmm!!" I tried to resist him, but it was no use. I realized that I wasn't going to be able to prevent him from having his way with me and gave up as we began making out. The sound of our lips smacking and kissing filled the silent trailer. Carl was standing next to us, dick in hand, seemingly ready at a moment's notice. I reached up and caressed Ramon's face and the back of his head as he let out groans of satisfaction. He stopped making out with me and started kissing and nibbling my neck and then down to my breasts, sucking on one while rubbing and grabbing the other. My back kept arching as I moaned louder and louder.

I could tell Carl was getting jealous and angry from watching me with Ramon: "Weren't making THAT sound when I was doing the same to you, right Ash, you fucking whore?!"

I let out another loud moan in response as Ramon had slid down to my lower stomach before burying his face in between my thighs once again. I touched the crown of his big, veiny dark head gently with my hands as I slowly gyrated my hips and thrust in and out of his mouth, trying to match his sucking. Another throaty squeal and Ramon had given me another orgasm. I was dry, just a drop perhaps of cum, but the feeling was the same.

"Put it in me...fuck me with that big black dick of yours!" I begged Ramon, panting and breathing fast. I scooted closer to him and spread my legs wide as he smiled and climbed up. I saw him stroke himself with a full bottle of the lube before holding my legs open from behind the knees. I watched his face as he guided his dick into my ass, plunging it in with ease. I let out a gasp, definitely feeling his girth as he kept going in deeper.

Ramon just started fucking me with his dick and it was already better than Carl's. Carl went with the patronizing and inconsiderate route, stuffing his large penis into a virgin ass without lube, and he was now reeling from that decision as I glanced over at his jealous and angry face. I smirked at him as Ramon leaned in closer and we made out passionately. He thrust his hips into me and I raised my hips into him as we coordinated our horizontal dance moves to perfection.

"I want you to ride my dick. Show me you can ride that dick!" Ramon said in his baritone voice. He threw himself down next to me and I climbed up on him, slowly squatting on to his dick. He groaned as the head went in me fully. I leaned forward and put both hands on his chest as I started bouncing up and down, occasionally gyrating my hips. "Mmmm...fuck...fuck...fuck...Carl was right, you born for this!" Ramon grabbed my waist and started slamming me down harder and harder as we both moaned and groaned.

He pulled me close to him and we started kissing. Unbeknownst to me, Carl had moved to stand right behind me. "ARRRRGHHHHHH!!!" I let out a scream and Ramon grabbed my throat and pulled me close and began flicking my breasts with his tongue. Carl had shoved his dick into me as they both started thrusting themselves in and out.

It was not before long that all three of us stiffened up and let out moans and groans. Both Carl and Ramon came inside of me, while I had yet another orgasm, this one perhaps the strongest of all. I nearly passed out as Carl pulled out and Ramon tossed me on to my back on the mattress. They both shoved their dicks into my face and I did what was needed and sucked them both dry.

Ramon then smacked me in the face with his penis, "I want to you to swallow a full load next time, understand?"

"I will," I replied, my voice soft, my body achy and tired. He pulled on his trousers, handed Carl some cash, then left. I must have passed out following that as when my eyes opened, the morning light filled the trailer as it was brought into full view. Trash was everywhere, the sink was broken, the counter tops were half missing. "What a place to get fucked!" I thought to myself. I was still naked on the dirty mattress, my body sticky with cum from both men. I remembered that my check had been lost and that my clothes were ripped to shreds. Carl was no where to be seen and the trailer door was swinging from the wind. I stood up slowly as my hips were still sore from having spread my legs so much last night and my ass felt as if a crater had opened up and I was afraid that I would be incontinent. I waddled slowly to the door.

"Sleep okay?!" Carl's booming voice startled me. He was standing outside in his underwear and boots only, eating an apple. He strolled up to me and slapped my ass and kissed my stomach.

"Wh-where is my phone? What time is it?!" I asked, my voice starting to panic.

"I dunno where your phone is, slut. You don't need to worry about the time, either," Carl said while still munching on his apple. "But here," he tossed me a phone, "you can call your buddies and tell them you won't be coming back. In fact, you are going to tell them that you love it where you are and that you wouldn't trade it away for the world!" He saw the look of horrified disbelief in my face but didn't seem phased at all.

My fingers trembled as I struggled to remember Josh's number. I was fully prepared to begging Josh to come get me, but for the life of me, I could not remember Gary's address. Carl laid any plans of calling for help to rest, "It's a pre-paid phone and you have 20 seconds and it's the only number you can dial out."

I heard the ringing tone and my heart began racing. "It's Josh, here," Josh's voice made me feel warm inside.

"Josh...hey it's me, Ash!" I started, as Carl lumbered towards me. I stared up at him as Josh sounded ecstatic and angry at the same time. "Where the FUCK have you been? Your god damn phone died, the last thing I saw is you were moaning like a porn star as that birthday dude was balls deep inside you! Was he that good? HAHAHA!"

"I'm staying here, I love it, I have purpose now," I said, my voice shaking with fear as I was gazing up at Carl as he towered over me.

"Wait...what? Are you high?" Ben chimed in. "What about your parents?"

Carl snatched the phone and ended the call before tossing the phone into the trash.

A cloud of dust followed by the noise of a diesel truck approaching provided the only noise of the day. Carl looked towards the gravel driveway, "Time to work!"

He grabbed my arm and led me back to the trailer and threw me back on the mattress. The diesel truck got louder as it approached the trailer before cutting out. I heard not one but multiple male voices as they approached the door and knocked. Carl answered, "Come on in, fellas!"

Three large men filled the trailer. They all looked to be in their 50s to 70s. The first guy who entered had thinning salt and pepper hair, stood around 6'3 and fat. The next was perhaps the oldest of the group, but he was completely bald and was loudly smacking his lips as he chewed tobacco while eyeing me. The third guy was taller than Carl and even more massive. He was also bald with a thick white beard and looked to be the youngest in his late 50s and the most virile of the group. He grinned creepily while looking at my terrified face as he began stroking himself, a visibly massive bulge growing in his sweatpants.

I was sitting on the bed with my knees bent and propped up with my hands behind me as they began approaching me.

"I'll leave you boys to it!" Carl said as he exited the trailer. The 3 men started undressing themselves at the same time as I gazed up at them all in fear. The oldest of them simply growled, "On yer knees!" before grabbing me by the neck pulling me down to the floor. All three shoved their various sized dicks into my face as I took turns sucking each of them. The sounds of their groans and grunts became my new metric for pride and performance.

"Well, may as well enjoy myself, if I'm gonna fuck all these gramps!" I thought to myself as I began yet another hours long sex session in my hot and humid trailer.

I had heard through the grapevine that my parents didn't bother looking for me once they found out that I was out in the country having sex with old men. Josh and Ben transferred back to a college closer to home, leaving me all alone in deep country. I never heard from either of them ever again.

I worked hard for my cut and for my efforts, I was allowed to sleep in Gary's garage. However, I had to be in the trailer every night by 9 PM so that I could have sex with Carl. It was also where I had sex with all of my paying customers. Occasionally, Gary would stumble in after a hard night of drinking, and I was expected to blow him as well. Sometimes, Gary would forget that he was getting his dick sucked and would accidentally piss in my face. Other times, he would blow his load after telling me he was not going to be able to cum. As a result, I'd have his cum in my eyes and my hair. All while I was on all fours with Carl pounding me from behind.

The worst thing about all this was when Carl would forget that I had a customer that night and we would be halfway through sex, when the customer barged in. Carl's policy as a duty to the customer was that I would have to fuck the customer twice, once as a sloppy seconds since Carl was with me, then a second time after I got cleaned up. I made no money off those visits.

Carl took me to get manicures and pedicures and also bought me little nighties he insisted I wear for every sexual encounter I had with a new man. I had a strict quota to meet which required me to travel to hourly motels, apartments, trailers, RVs, wherever I was needed.

The money was fine, but watching and hearing the sounds of satisfied men made me the happiest.