A Very Special Birthday Celebration

Story Info
A special birthday with surprise guests.
826 words
3.25
10k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was very excited for my upcoming birthday this year. Jay promised me a very special party. We had met 6 months ago at a convention and our chemistry was instant. Unfortunately, due to distance and busy schedules, we had not been able to see each other since.

The only night we spent together was one I'll never forget. It was enough to keep our passion alive virtually through texts, phone calls and special videos.

Jay asked me to meet him at a bar not far from the airport. Our weekend destination was a surprise. I had butterflies in my stomach and a butt plug up my ass, just as he had asked. I enjoyed the anticipation of a very sexy weekend, and my imagination ran wild as I pulled into the parking lot.

I immediately saw him when I entered the bar. He was every bit as handsome as I remembered, and my heart skipped a beat when he walked towards me. With a smile I couldn't refuse, he scooped me up and held me tight. So tight that I felt him harden as we touched.

All my concerns evaporated instantly, our chemistry was very much alive; it was everything I remembered it to be and more. As we pulled away, he grabbed my ass and said, "Not so fast now, Special. You know the rules......Come with me!" He held my hand and guided me to the men's washroom.

The restaurant was quiet, no-one was in the washroom when we walked in. Jay pulled me in the first stall and asked me to bend over the toilet with my legs wide open. He slid my skirt up, no panties, as per his request. "Good girl, that plug is firmly planted in your beautiful ass."

He kissed my ass and ran his tongue from my wet, throbbing pussy to the back of my ass. Taking his time to test the plug with his tongue. I was shaking with desire, it had been a long time and I wanted him so badly.

"Not here, not now, Special K," he whispered in my ear. "You have to earn this big, thick cock in your ass. For now, you may kiss it."

As he unzipped his pants, I reached for his glorious cock and greedily took it in my mouth until I choked. "No Special, earn it...... a little kiss is all you get for now." I swallowed my frustration and I kissed his cock lightly and gently. I ran my tongue over the very top, I couldn't resist!

A couple of business men in smart suits walked into the washroom just as we left the stall. They raised their eyebrows, gave us a wink and a chuckle. Then they turned around and continued on their way. They were handsome men and at any other time I would have smiled and shown my interest. Today, I only had eyes for Jay, so I quickly dismissed the hot strangers.

I didn't want to stay for a drink because I couldn't wait to finally have Jay all to myself. The drive was pleasant, a sunny afternoon, vibrant leaves glimmering in the gentle autumn breeze. Jay and I barely noticed the scenery... the conversation was good, our smiles sincere, and our eyes held the promise of intense passion.

After 45 minutes, we pulled into a long, narrow driveway which led to a small, well maintained cottage. I looked at Jay, he smiled and nodded, "Happy birthday, Special K."

With a wink, he turned me around and I suddenly found myself engulfed in darkness. My hands shot up as I felt the blindfold tighten. My breath quickened and my mind tried to make sense of this sudden turn of events.

"Relax, Luv. Trust me, you're safe with me." Jay whispered in my ear. I believed him and relaxed a little. My legs were shaking as I heard the key turn in the lock. Jay gently guided me through the door and my heart skipped a beat when I smelled smoke and heard the gentle crackle of a fireplace.

Jay quickly removed the blindfold and I blinked my eyes against the sudden assault of the bright light.

Once my eyes adjusted to the lights, I noticed two men sitting on the sofa. They seemed familiar but it took a moment before I recognized the handsome strangers from the bar. What were they doing here?

With a stunned expression, I examined the two men who were smiling back at me. They each had a bright red bow around their neck. I turned around to see Jay smiling back at me....

"I told you that you had to earn this big cock. I didn't tell you how. See, I need to know that you are deserving of it by showing me how you would take it. Once these fine, young men are satisfied you will have earned your reward. You know it's worth your best efforts."