A Very Special Show for Kaye

Story Info
My girlfriend gets my friend and I to make each other cum.
1.4k words
4.36
11.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaye was a pale and petite 23-year-old with a perfectly shaped ass, the kind that came from endless summer nights spent dancing at EDM shows. If the pixie cut and freckles that covered her face weren't disarming enough, Kaye clearly knew the power of her deep brown eyes and how to use them.

It had been a couple of months since Morgan, my former roommate and close friend, had introduced us. I'd soon learn that Kaye, who had recently become my girlfriend, was also relentlessly kinky. No wonder they were friends.

There was a knock at the front door. My best friend, Josh, walked into the house. It was Kaye's first time meeting Josh, and she came downstairs to greet him. I could tell his eyes were fixed on her, but I couldn't blame him as I admired the outfit she was going to wear downtown with us. It wasn't much of an outfit -- just a black bra and panties that hugged her skin, with a black bomber-style jacket that sat half-zipped, leaving her ass totally exposed.

Josh and I had known each other since we were 16, and had grown quite close over the preceding decade, spending countless miles on road trips and adventures. He was slender, much like I was, with the outlines of unfinished tattoos covering his sleeves. We had some similar features that some women found attractive, like the veins in our arms that grew bigger and more visible as we played guitar.

We drove downtown to the show together, our eyes drawn to Kaye while she danced and shook her ass in front of us. It was a few hours later, after the show had finished winding down, when Kaye made her move. As she stood next to us, she took out a tiny pink bag, drawing our attention to the couple of circular tablets she had pulled out of it.

"I've got a surprise for you," Kaye said, motioning for my car key. "I promise, it's going to be worth it."

Kaye drove home, leaving Josh and I to wonder out loud what she had planned. A few minutes before we were stopped in my driveway, both of us had started feeling relaxation that was punctuated with little surges of energy. There was an almost electric tickle on my skin as I brushed my arm against hers. Josh tried it as we walked up to the door together, trembling and barely able to catch his breath.

Once we were inside, Kaye sat down on the couch. Josh and I stood before her as she looked up at us. "Take off your clothes," she said. "I want to see you both."

Neither of us objected, enjoying the sensation of kicking off our shoes, taking off our shirts, and finally sliding off our pants. We were standing next to each other, feeling totally comfortable and laughing at the fact we both wore black boxer-briefs. I noticed by the outline in his underwear that Josh was swollen.

"All your clothes," Kaye said, pulling her panties down ever so slightly. "I will if you do."

We didn't hesitate. Now the two of us stood next to each other, both throbbing, with our underwear on the floor next to us. Kaye kept her promise, sliding her panties down over her pale legs until they reached her feet, where she left them dangling for a moment. She sat back and spread her legs, and I could see that she was glistening with slick cum. I could feel myself growing harder.

"I want you to make each other cum," Kaye said, once again smiling as she also started to masturbate. "I've been thinking about it all night."

"Why should we?" Josh asked, half-jokingly.

"Because then you can fuck me," Kaye said. "Both of you can, at the same time."

That must have been enough to convince Josh, and the warmth of his hand gliding over my cock made me shiver. I was stunned by the sensation of my best friend wrapping his fingers around me, but maybe I was even more surprised by the intense waves of pleasure that radiated throughout my body. It felt comfortable, and I shakily released my breath while reaching for my best friend's dick.

Josh sighed as I let my fingers wander. I settled in over the underside of his shaft, pressing in on the bundle of nerves that connected it to the swollen head. Any sense of awkwardness faded, replaced by a sense of pleasure that we let overwhelm us. Kaye smiled as we looked over at her, watching us closely and enjoying the show that she had arranged.

She also knew how to keep us going, too, spreading her legs so that Josh and I shared a perfect view of her pink lips. I knew he could also see the cum that now leaked onto the couch. She pressed her feet down against the floor, drawing our eyes to them as they arched. I knew we were both admiring the black nail polish on her long, slender toes.

I could tell by the pre-cum that oozed from his dick that it had the same effect on him as it did me. I pressed the top of my finger down on Josh's dick, feeling him twitch in my hand while I massaged his frenulum. I coaxed drop after drop of his pre-cum into the palm of my hand, forming a pool that grew larger every second.

Now Kaye was smiling at both of us as she continued to massage herself. "Make each other cum," she said. Kaye let out a little high-pitched moan-sigh before increasing the pace at which she touched herself.

I could tell that Josh was trying to make me cum, both of us breathing heavily as we worked each other's swollen dicks. I was doing the same, using his pre-cum almost like lube as I slid my fingers over him before I squeezed. He squeezed me back, and our breathing quickened as we listened to Kaye's moans.

After a few minutes, the head of his dick was so swollen that it could burst. I knew he wouldn't last much longer, feeling my own cum building up as we both leaked a stream of pre-cum. Kaye's expressions changed from being playful to pure lust. Her top was off, revealing ghostly pink nipples that had swollen as if begging for a wet tongue to taste them.

Then, there was a slight pulse, and a few drops of cum covered my fingers. Josh squeezed me harder, moaning as he started to buck his hips. He grunted, knees buckling just before he sprayed like a fountain, releasing rope after rope of sticky cum. Kaye watched him eagerly, ruining the couch with a pool of her own cum.

Josh didn't release his grip around my cock, stroking it harder as I felt myself growing close. I noticed the cum still dripping out of his cock, hanging from it, and turned my eyes to Kaye's flushed red cheeks.

I thought about the promise she had made, when a warm tingling sensation threatened to overwhelm me. I started to moan as the first few drops of my cum leaked out, growing weak as the feeling of warmth all throughout my body intensified. Then, I shuddered with the first pulse, twitching as I released a stream of cum that didn't seem to end.

Kaye's moans were louder now. She was grinding against her hand, her eyes rolling as she came, clawing at the back of the couch. As my twitching subsided and the feeling of warmth faded, I looked at the puddle of cum on the couch. Josh was staring at it with me.

She took a moment to catch her breath, wiping the beads of sweat from her freckled skin. A few minutes later, I saw her glancing at Josh's dick again, which was already hard. She reached into her purse and pulled out a black bottle of lube.

Josh and I were hypnotized by her finger as she motioned us over to the couch. He wasted no time as he laid down behind her, and she handed him the bottle without saying a word. She reached for him, telling him to go slow at first until she gasped as Josh grunted, making his way inside her ass.

I was hard all over again, watching Kaye's face as Josh slid himself carefully inside her ass. I had positioned myself in front, taking my first chance to wrap her pussy around me. Kaye gripped me tightly as I experienced a new sensation, the feeling of Josh sliding in and out of her at the same time, both of us surrendering to our instincts.

As surreal as getting there had been, we couldn't have been more eager to indulge in our reward.