A Very Special Valentine

Story Info
Bi 3sum.
2.5k words
4.29
14.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer75
writer75
60 Followers

It was Valentine's day and when Sarah got home from work and opened the door to her apartment and saw the rose petals, she knew her fiancé, Dan, must have something special planned. Sarah followed the trail of rose petals and she knew they would lead to the bedroom.

When she got to the bedroom, she expected to see Dan naked on the bed or something but there was nobody in the room that she could see. Sarah decided to change into something sexy for when Dan did get home. Dan liked it when she dressed sexily.

Sarah had stripped down except for her panties, then she walked over and opened her closet doors, and before she had a chance to take anything out, she felt a pair of hands around her waist and someone kissing her neck. She tried to turn around but she heard a voice whisper in her ear, "It's okay, baby. It's me, Dan."

When Sarah heard that she stopped trying to turn around. She just leaned back into him. Dan then said, "I have a surprise for you."

Sarah moaned and said, "Mmmm, you know how I like surprises."

All of a sudden Dan was pulling her hands behind her and cuffing them. She started to protest, "Dan, hey, what...!?"

He interrupted her and said, "Shh, it's part of the surprise."

Sarah started to protest again, "But..."

Dan kissed the back of her neck, "Just relax, you trust me...right?"

Sarah told him, "Yes, implicitly, you know that."

All of a sudden it went dark. Dan was tying a blindfold over her eyes.

She asked, "Dan, what are you doing?"

He told her again, "It's all part of the surprise."

Next, she could hear Dan walking away from her. Then she heard the bedroom door open and close. Sarah had the feeling they weren't alone.

She asked, "Is someone else here?"

Dan told her, "Yes, they are your surprise."

She begged, "Who is it? Please, tell me."

Dan told her, "Not just yet. It would ruin the surprise."

The next thing Sarah knew someone was kissing her and it wasn't Dan, in fact, it wasn't even a man. It was a woman! She tried to pull away but whoever the woman was that was kissing her held her face firm in her hands so she couldn't pull away. Dan was now behind her so she couldn't back up. The woman was now shoving her tongue into Sarah's mouth and with her hands cuffed behind her and Dan pressed up against her back, there was nothing she could do.

Now the woman moved a hand to the back of Sarah's head so she couldn't break the kiss and moved her other hand down between Sarah's legs. Before she could react, the woman had shoved a finger into Sarah's panties and on into her pussy. Sarah couldn't believe how wet she was. As this mystery woman fingered her wet pussy she started to moan and started kissing the woman back and humping her finger.

The woman broke the kiss and Sarah begged, "Please, fuck my pussy, make me cum."

Instead of the woman fucking her pussy she pulled her finger out and brought it up to Sarah's mouth. When she felt her finger on her lips and smelled her own juices, Sarah took the woman's finger into her mouth and licked and sucked it clean.

Once Sarah had licked her finger clean, the mystery woman dropped to her knees in front of her and buried her face in Sarah's dripping pussy. This woman just went right for it, no teasing, no nothing. She reached back and grabbed Sarah's asscheeks and pulled her pussy as close to her face as she could. 'Whoever this woman is,' Sarah thought, 'she is doing a much better job than Dan ever did.'

Sarah wished her hands were free so she could rip her blindfold off and see who this mystery lady was that was doing an expert job on her pussy. Just when she thought she was about to cum from this woman's expert tongue, she stood up and roughly spun Sarah around so her back was to her and forced her to her knees.

Sarah was getting a little scared now. Sure she had been cuffed and blindfolded before when she and Dan had made love, and it was a real turn-on. But he never got rough, and he certainly never brought anyone, man or woman into their lovemaking.

Once Sarah was on her knees, she said, "Please, whoever you are, don't be so rough."

All of a sudden she felt a hard slap on her bare ass. She cried out in pain and Dan took her face in his hands and said, "Shh, it's ok."

Then he gave her a big sensuous kiss on the lips. She eagerly kissed him back. When they broke the kiss Sarah whispered in Dan's ear, "Who IS she?"

Dan told her, "Just a friend."

She asked, "Is it someone I know?"

Dan didn't answer, in fact, he changed the subject. He asked, "You like what she is doing...don't you?"

Sarah said, "Yes but..."

Dan cut her off and said, "That should be the only thing that matters."

He then asked, "Do you want her to stop?"

Sarah didn't even hesitate with her answer and said, "God, no!" But pleeeease, tell her to let me cum...Pleeease, I really need to cum!"

Dan still had her face in his hands and gave him a quick kiss on the lips and shushed her again, "Shh, just be patient baby. She's just teasing you. I promise when she does let you cum it will be your best orgasm ever."

Dan then put the tip of his cock to Sarah's lips and she willingly took the head into her mouth and sucked it. She loved sucking Dan's cock. He never got rough with her. Only having her take what she was comfortable with. In the beginning, she would always choke and gag and couldn't take him balls deep but she loved sucking his cock and it wasn't long until she could take him balls deep with no problem.

When she sucked him Sarah would always put her hands behind her back and never use her hands except to get him hard. Dan would never put his hands on her head except when he came. Then he would put a hand on the back of her head and shove his cock down her throat balls deep and hold it there until he emptied his balls down her throat.

Sarah was still sucking on just the head and tonguing his pee slit like she knows he likes when he told her, "Be a good girl and take it all the way to my balls."

She didn't say a word, she just did as he told her and slowly took his cock his entire cock down her throat until her nose was buried in his cockhairs. As she slowly took his cock down her throat the mystery woman was licking and kissing all over her bare ass. Sarah loved it and moaned around Dan's cock as she slowly bobbed her head up and down on it going all the way to his balls every time.

Sarah let out a gasp when she felt the woman's tongue touch her virgin asshole, but she didn't stop sucking Dan's cock. Sarah loved the way her tongue felt as the woman tried to push it into her ass. The warmth of it, the texture, everything. The woman would lick her from her dripping pussy to her asshole then she would try and push her tongue into her virgin hole. Sarah was so tight the woman couldn't get her tongue in.

The woman then decided to use her finger. When Sarah felt the tip of her finger pushing on her asshole it hurt and she pulled her mouth off of Dan's cock and said, "Hey, now wait..."

She didn't get to finish what she wanted to say because Dan grabbed her head with both hands and shoved his cock back into her mouth and down her throat. As Dan slowly fucked her mouth and throat, he shushed her again, "Shh, it's ok, sweety. It will only hurt for a little while, I promise."

Sarah could feel the woman squirting lube in her asshole and when she tried to put her finger in again the pain wasn't near as bad. She slowly shoved her finger in Sarah's asshole and began to finger her. It wasn't long until it felt good and Sarah actually started pushing back on her finger.

When Dan heard her moaning he said, "You like that, don't you?"

Sarah just smiled, looked up at him, and said, "MMMMM."

As she kept sucking Dan's cock and pushing back on the mystery woman's finger in her ass, Dan asked her, "Would you like something bigger in your ass than a finger, baby?"

Sarah knew what he meant. He wanted to fuck her ass with his cock or the stranger wanted to fuck her with a strap on. She just smiled and nodded her head in answer to his question. Dan pulled his cock from her mouth and gave her another deep kiss on the lips then moved around behind her.

All of a sudden, Sarah felt the mystery woman's hands on her head and then her lips kissing hers again. This time she eagerly and hungrily kissed her back as soon as she felt her lips touch hers. She even willingly sucked on her tongue when she slipped it between her lips. As she and the mystery woman were kissing, Dan was licking and planting kisses all over her bare asscheeks which made her moan.

When the woman broke the kiss but before she pulled away, Sarah whispered, "Who are you? Please, tell me. I have to know."

The woman just shushed her. Sarah could hear her moving around but being blindfolded of course she couldn't tell what she was doing. While the woman was doing whatever it was she was doing, Dan was squirting more lube in her asshole. Then she heard what she guessed was him lubing up his cock.

Sarah could feel the woman straddle her back then she felt her hands on her ass spreading them then the tip of Dan's cock at her virgin hole. She gasped when she felt the tip of his cock and a second later there was a sharp pain as he shoved the head in her ass.

Once Dan had the head of his cock in her ass, she could feel the woman get off her back and then something being shoved into her mouth and down her throat. It felt like a cock but then again it didn't. It was longer and thicker than Dan's cock. It was so thick it hurt her mouth as it was shoved in and out of her mouth and throat. It was so long it made her choke each time it was shoved down her throat.

The woman fucked Sarah's throat with long slow strokes never taking it completely out of her mouth when she pulled it from her throat.

Sarah was trying not to gag and choke on whatever was being shoved down her throat when Dan started to shove his cock into her ass. The pain was much worse than the mystery woman's finger had been. But she didn't resist or complain. Once the pain from the woman's finger subsided, it felt good getting fingered. So she could just imagine how good it would feel once the pain from Dan's cock subsided.

Sarah had talked to some of her girlfriends who loved getting fucked in the ass and they told her they preferred getting fucked in the ass over getting fucked in their cunt. She would soon find out if they were right. As Dan started to fuck her ass in long slow strokes, Sarah was bobbing her head up and down on the strap on, taking it all the way down to the base making herself gag and choke.

The mystery woman didn't even have to shove the strap on down Sarah's throat now. She was willingly sucking it. Dan had sped up fucking her ass. She could feel his balls slapping her ass as he fucked her balls deep. The pain was completely gone and replaced with pleasure.

Sarah pulled her mouth off the mystery woman's strap-on and begged Dan, "Fuck me harder, baby, and faster!"

Those were the only words she was able to speak before the strap-on was again shoved into her mouth and down her throat again making her gag and choke.

Dan gave Sarah's ass a hard slap with his hand and told her, "Shut the fuck up and don't take your mouth off the strap on again."

Sarah tried to mumble something but nothing intelligible came out. However, Dan did do like she asked him and fucked her harder and faster. She started moaning around the strap on as the woman kept fucking mouth and throat while at the same time she pushed back against his cock every time he buried it in her ass, trying to get his cock as deep as she could.

Dan fucked Sarah's ass as fast and as deep and as hard as he could. As he did this the woman kept fucking her mouth with the strap on never letting her pull her mouth off of it to speak or anything else until Dan came in her ass.

When he finally came in her ass, Dan and the mystery woman quickly changed places. Dan shoved his cock down Sarah's throat and skullfucked her as the woman shoved her strap on up her cum-filled asshole and fucked her as hard and as fast as humanly possible. Sarah was in heaven, she didn't ever want it to end. But before long, Dan and Sarah were both cumming.

After they had both recovered, Sarah asked Dan, "Can you take the cuffs and blindfold off of me now?"

Dan said, "Not until my friend leaves, I don't want you to know who she is yet."

So, Sarah stayed on her knees, hands cuffed behind her and blindfolded while the woman dressed. Just before she heard the bedroom door open and close she heard Dan tell the woman, "Thanks for helping me with this."

Sarah then heard what sounded like whispering but couldn't make out what was being said, then the woman was gone.

Sarah couldn't believe she lost her anal virginity in a threesome with her husband and some mystery woman she didn't even know.

When Dan knew for sure that the woman was gone, he uncuffed Sarah's hands and took the blindfold off. As soon as he did, Sarah was all over him kissing him and jacking his cock. Dan asked her, "I guess I can assume you liked all that?"

Sarah gave him a big smile and said, "No, I LOVED it."

Then they got into bed, Sarah laying on her side with Dan laying behind her slowly fucking her ass until she fell asleep.

writer75
writer75
60 Followers