A Very Stimulating Massage (M2M)

Story Info
A man finds out that masseurs truly have the "best touch".
1.7k words
4.47
9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After discovering the joys of sex with other men (see my story of the daddy at the ABS who turned me out!), I was hooked for life, albeit taking an admittedly cautious approach. Also, I wanted to have an "experience", something that would last a bit of time, and be a good mix of sensual as well as highly sexual. As someone very active including regular gym workouts (at my work gym, sorry, no stories there!) who used the (purely platonic/medical) services of a female masseuse regularly, it hit me. Maybe...a guy who does massages specifically for men, is the same type of guy who...enjoys...touching men? This was a theory worthy of data collection!

So, collect data I did and the sure enough, after my first "field experiment" my hypothesis was confirmed. This is not about that particular encounter. No, this occurred years after my first M2M hot massage encounter and, while much more experienced, I still felt that thrill each time I visited someone new. I mean...maybe...they were not of that sort? You never knew...nor did the masseuse know my intentions, so on either side it was a subtle game of cat-and-mouse seduction, which...to me was great fun! And before getting into this encounter for any men wondering about my strategy, I can say that of the, wow, dozens of different masseurs I have used, I think two...did not become sexual. The one I'm about to recount was among my hottest massage encounters, easily in the top three.

This particular visit was to a masseur near where I worked -- I worked a highly professional job and so, paradoxically, nobody really looked at the clock if you stepped out. This person worked out of his residence, the upper floor of an older, two-story house. I did the walk from my office to his place and, since this was in the summer, took a short shower at his place before laying on the table. I was nude but he always offered a towel and I guess I wanted to give him some amount of work or challenge (or maybe just didn't want to appear to be the slut I was) so I would put the towel over my nude body, about...3-4 inches lower than it "should be" for full coverage of my admittedly hot (I'm an aged twink) ass...fair, hairless...with good tone because I'm very active. He came in wearing scrubs and got to work -- he was fair-skinned, more muscular than me (I can't get bulky, just super toned) but not body builder -- and is working my back then goes to my legs.

Now, the legs for me are a favorite part because inevitably the guy's hands move up the thighs and this is where you can really know if they are wanting to play and...he most certainly was. I was lying on my stomach and, being coy (hey, it's part of the fun!) what I like to do is have my arms by my sides, with my hands maybe halfway on and halfway off the table. What I like to see (or rather, feel) is whether the guy "accidentally" brushes his crotch against my hand, something that to me is highly arousing. He was working my right side and moving up, absolutely rubbed against my hand, not brutishly or anything but distinctly enough that I knew he felt me and he knew I felt him. However, being the...cheeky little slut I was, I didn't respond affirmatively...but I also did not move my hand as in, "oh, sorry!". Because I wasn't sorry...I was turned on. Because there was definitely...mass...of a protrusion-type...but he then moved to my left leg.

After that, he then moved back to the right to work on my oh-so-cute ass, er, I mean, my glutes! Yeah, that's it...be professional. Again, he came up to the area where my hand was infringing upon his "work space" and this time when he once again very accidentally rubbed his hard cock against the back of my hand, I reached and gave his cock a nice, lasting squeeze. It felt incredible...kind of like squeezing a metal pipe that is coated with a coating of rubber...it yielded ever so slightly, then you were squeezing a steel rod. Now, as for me, I am...a much more fully developed now, but back then a younger but still very enthusiastic, cock whore.

I love to dress up in lingerie or a slutty dress, heels...I shave my body (I'm sure masseurs love that!)...and I just love, love, LOVE cock! So now he's touching me...and the towel has magically found itself on the floor, halfway across the room...I'm nude, he's caressing my shaved cock and balls I strategically placed between my legs, along with my inner thighs which is just sending me almost over the edge. I am grabbing and not letting go of this...fucking thick, hard as fuck cock...that I swear to God I can feel throbbing through his scrubs which...dude, why the hell do you still have those on, get those off! And he did, without protest.

I have to say this man...had the most perfect-for-me cock I have ever seen in person. It was pretty much my ideal cock...thick (love thick!), veiny and had an upward curve which...who knows why but that just drives me fucking insane with cock-lust. And there it was. That delicious cock sprung up and I just...grabbed hold. It was so fucking arousing...so warm...hot, really...and I would just squeeze gently over and over and that thing would just not yield!

He has me turn over on my back and of course, my own cock (which, like my balls, was smooth as a baby's butt) was fully erect and while I don't want to brag, let's just say this about my cock: Every woman I dated...when presented the first time...would have one of the two following responses, or both. It was either, "Have you measured that?" and/or, "Can I measure that?" OK? So...at this point both he and I are having very...um...non-therapeutic fun, extremely non-professional, bad naked, erect masseur, bad! But...in the spirit of helping things last plus he genuinely wanted to touch the rest of me I'm sure, he started working my chest area. At this point, it was more about him touching me all over and less about the "massage" aspect, but I was enjoying very much as he worked my smooth chest and nipples.

I actually had my eyes closed and suddenly, I felt his mouth on my left nipple. Of course, I didn't protest one little bit if felt amazing and, emboldened, he moved to kissing my neck. I was just experiencing the moment and again, was protesting not one, little bit and he moved to my ear. Now, I wasn't thinking about anything like where is this going to progress? I was just in the moment, something I rarely can achieve, mindfulness/meditation...I just can't do it. But I was thoroughly immersed in the feeling of his mouth on my earlobe and then it happened. Something I would have anticipated -- even as a guy who enjoyed other naked guys -- to maybe not particularly appreciate. Without warning, I suddenly felt his lips...on mine. It. Was. So...FUCKING HOT! OMG, he wasn't even touching my cock and I almost showered us both!

The feeling shot directly from my lips...to my cock. After a bit he disengaged, grabbed my oiled, hairless cock and very presumptuously deepthroated it! Protest, I did not. And he was good...he was no "bi-curious" masseur, he was a cock-sucking faggot masseur...my favorite! He had my cock in his mouth...deep in his mouth...and his hand expertly squeezing my balls and I would love to give a detailed account of how long he edged me that way, but...I fucking lost it. I blew so goddamn hard...my entire body lifted off the table and you know how sometime you ejaculate so hard you actually perceive you can feel each and every swimmer tickling the inside of your cock as they explode out your shaft? No? Just me? That was how it felt. It was just spurt after spurt after spurt...I'd love to tell you how copious my load was but that trooper took every, single drop down so it's a mystery for the ages. It felt like a lot. And I do know this from David, my first regular (another story to be written) that, well...his reaction after giving me long, oral worship, was always, "Wow, that was a big load!"

And bless his heart, as my body is heaving on the table and my heart-rate decreasing, he is still holding my cock in his warm mouth, his hand is still squeezing and caressing my balls...the entire time I'm settling down until I'm just staring at the ceiling without actually seeing it. At this point, I kind of motioned him to come over and I cupped his balls in my hand and, turning my head, directed his very turgid, curved, cock into my awaiting mouth. God, I love that feeling! Feeling the soft skin covering his rock hard shaft, I started moving my mouth up and down, moaning a bit (because well, it's so goddamn erotic, plus it does not escape me that I must be creating some vibration maybe he's enjoying)...and kind of stroking his balls...until he just fucking ERUPTED! OMG, I was not prepared, so his cock kind of flies out of my mouth, which is half filled with his hot semen, and the rest just splashed over my face and lips!

Thankfully none in my eye because I do NOT care how much you love a hot facial...the eyes? Still sting! But that didn't happen, just a mass of thick, white semen on my lips and nose and chin which was...incredibly hot. I laughed gently, just out of pure joy/pleasure, he smiled, I rinsed everything off in the shower, got dressed and walked back to work with a smile on my face until about a half block from the office, whereupon I put serious face back on and went about my day, albeit a bit dehydrated (get it? Because he...um...drained me).

Gentlemen, a visit to your local masseur can be an intoxicating and addictive experience! It can be as exciting as you want to make it, a little game of cat-and-mouse seduction. Will he, won't he, how can I be seductive but also seem...circumspect? There's simply too much fun to be had to not try this!