A Golfing Event

Story Info
Mostly straight guy gets too horny and fucks a twink.
3.7k words
4.7
27.3k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slowblo
slowblo
26 Followers

Work had a golfing event, and I'm not much of a golfer, but I was obliged to go. I'm more for flag football myself as I played D1 football in college. Don't take that to mean I was good. I was good enough to get into a D1 program, but most of my time was spent on the bench until my senior year when one of the starting linebackers tore his ACL. Anyway, I'm on a tangent.

Work had a golfing event. One of my coworkers lived about ten blocks from me, and the golf course was out in the burbs, so it made sense to ride together. As I left the house, I hollered to my girlfriend, "See you after, babe."

"I have drinks with Tiffany after work. I won't be home until late," Allison hollered back.

I hoped she'd get a little strange while she was out. We had an open relationship, and to be honest, I could use the time to myself despite how horny I was. I'd been feeling a little cramped of late. Nothing she'd done wrong. I just liked my alone time when I could get it. I was about halfway to my car when I realized it was chilly out, but I wasn't one to turn back.

I honked when I got to Michael's apartment, and he came prancing down the front steps dressed in pastel colors. I'd had the sneaking suspicion that he was gay from the moment I met him, though he claimed to have a girl. He wasn't overtly flamboyant or anything, it was just a feeling I got. His mannerism as he came up to my car didn't do anything to change my mind. "I'm so ready for a golf day," he said. He seemed a little more...girly today.

"Interesting color scheme you have going."

He ran the zipper on his pink jacket a few inches up and down. "It was all on sale. I've been doing some retail therapy."

"What's up?"

He sighed. "One of my accounts is just a giant pain in the ass. It's the normal stuff, but it's wearing on me."

"It's almost the weekend, Michael. Keep your eye on the prize."

The golfing event turned out a lot better than I thought it would though I was a bit cold through most of it. Michael and I played in the same foursome. Drinks were included, but since I was driving, I only had a few over the course of the day. I played like crap but we all had a good time bullshitting and complaining about customers. About two holes in, Allison started texting me dirty pics. She said she was bored. It started with her perfect little tits, but by the fourteenth hole she was sending me close ups of her pussy. At that point, I was pretty unhappy that she wouldn't be back until late. My cock was practically dripping by the time we finished up.

There was a raffle at the end of it all, and I had the good fortune of winning a bottle of Johnny Walker Blue. I was pretty much on cloud nine after that. Scotch wasn't my first choice, but it was an expensive bottle of liquor. Nothing wrong with that.

It started raining on the way home, coming down hard and cold. Michael was pretty tipsy in the passenger seat. "I'm sorry you didn't get to drink much, Travis," he mumbled.

"No problem." I pointed my thumb to the back seat. "I'm gonna crack into that Johnny when I get home."

"Well, I'll join you."

"That's ok, buddy. I don't mind drinking alone."

"There won't be anyone else there? I'm definitely joining you. Nobody should have to drink alone."

I swallowed a sigh. There wasn't any way out of this without being rude. I didn't say anything until we were closer to his house. "You sure you don't want to go home?"

He slapped my shoulder, his wrist loose enough to make me raise an eyebrow. "Nonsense."

I shook my head as I got out of my car. So close to an afternoon alone cranking one out to some really dirty shit. Michael slammed his door and as I turned around to tell him to take it easy, he slipped in the mud that had built up from the remodel going on next door. His new jacket and trousers were absolutely covered in mud when he stood up. He was a good sport about it though, and that made me respect him a bit more.

"C'mon," I said. "We can throw them in the wash. I'll give you some clothes to wear."

"Your clothes won't fit me, big boy." He really didn't help himself when he said stuff like that.

"I got a clean pair of gym shorts. You'll have to just pull the string tight."

We stopped at the washing machine when we got inside. "You can drop your stuff here." I pointed down the hallway. "Bathroom is there if you want grab a towel to dry off." I assumed he'd go to the bathroom to undress and towel off, but he just started shucking his wet, muddy clothes right there, dropping them into the washer. I couldn't help but notice his body. I consider myself straight for the most part, but his tan supple body had an almost girlish look to it.

I turned my head. "I'll get you the shorts." I looked over my shoulder as I walked down the hallway and caught a glimpse of his plump ass. He tanned naked.

The shower started while I was rummaging through my dresser for a pair of shorts and shirt. "Goddamn it." I dopped the shorts and shirt outside the door and knocked. "Clothes are in the hallway."

Johnny Walker was exactly where I left him when I got to the living room. I poured myself four fingers and sprawled on the couch. It went down much easier than it should have. The good stuff usually did. I poured some more and sipped it. Michael had been in the shower for more than twenty minutes at this point. I capped the bottle and sat it on the floor next to me. My whole body was feeling light and warm, my face hot from the drunk I was about to tie on. The shower finally stopped, the handles squeaking as Michael turned them closed.

I'd forgotten to get him a glass, so I got another from the dry bar and poured Michael a finger. I didn't want him to get too blasted to get home when his clothes were dry. I'd just sat back down when I heard the bathroom door open. "Got a drink in here for you, Michael."

I took another sip and almost spit it up when Michael came into the living room. He was wearing a pale yellow sundress that Allison must have left hanging on the back of the bathroom door. He put his hands behind his back, bounced up on his toes and did a little twirl. "This looked more comfortable," he said shyly.

I sat my glass down, swallowed with a throat suddenly dry. With his short blonde hair slicked back from the shower and his fine features, he looked so much like a slender woman. My dick certainly read him as one. I was half mast before I even knew what was happening. "Come here." I stayed seated and as he walked over to me, moving his hips like a woman as he did.

"Do you like it, Travis?" He stopped right in front of me. I reached up, put my hands on his hips and turned him to the side. I let my hand trail down over his ass until I felt the smooth skin of his hairless thigh. I pushed the dress up slowly. Michael's breathing was getting louder. I'm sure mine was too. I tucked a hand between his legs. Fuck his thighs were smooth. He wasn't wearing any underwear. I used my other hand to pull the sundress up higher.

His cock was average, pretty, and pink. It was quickly stiffening. The little swish had his pubes shaved into a thin landing strip. I kept the dress hiked up, ran the hand between his legs higher up between his cheeks. He was hairless there too. My knuckle pressed up against the crinkle of his butthole and Michael swayed a little, pressed back into the feeling. He was rock hard now.

He looked at me through lowered lids, and bit his lip in the sexiest way possible. It sounds crazy I know, but even with his cock jutting out, my brain was reading him as a woman. Or maybe in that moment I just didn't care that he was a guy. I rubbed my hand a little more firmly against his hole and with the other hand reached down and cupped his tight hairless little balls. Michael was practically whimpering now, caught between pushing back with his ass and pushing forward.

"Travis..."

"You're a hot little piece of ass aren't you?"

"Yesssss."

"How long have you been thinking about this, Michael?"

"For--" I squeezed his balls. Not enough to hurt much, but enough to let him know I was in control. His voice hitched and he went up on his toes. "Forever..."

"Have you always had this sissy little landing strip."

He whimpered some more. He liked that. "Maybe"

I squeezed his balls a little harder. He went even higher on his toes if that was possible.

"For a few years."

"You're awfully slutty," I said, rubbing his little hole, "standing here letting me touch you like this."

He whimpered some more, and tried to push back, then yelped when my hand holding his balls didn't move with him. He did this irresistible little shudder, back and forth, back and forth as his body went into overload. I squeezed his balls a little harder and he looked like he might faint.

That did it. I was hard as a rock, and I was going to fuck this little twink. I let go of his balls and brushed my finger along the underside of his cock from root to tip.

"Oh god. That feels so good."

There was some precum on my finger. I brought it to my lips and licked it off. Michael saw this and moaned. His breath was ragged at this point. I stood up, towering over him. "I'm gonna fuck you, Michael. I'm not gonna break you, but this is going to be punishing." I took my hand out from between his ass cheeks and grabbed the back of his neck. I looked him up and down. The front of the sundress was tented out from his erection. I stared into his eyes. "Do you understand, you slutty little thing?"

A whimpered, "Yes."

"How many guys have fucked you?" I expected the answer to be over a hundred.

"None."

Bullshit. Hot little piece of ass like that? No way. I started pushing him by the neck back towards the bedroom. "I'm gonna crack your little pussy wide open, slut."

"Oh god."

We got about halfway to the bedroom before I just needed to get my hands on him again. I pushed him up against the wall in the hallway and held him there by the neck. He planted his hands against the wall and pushed his plump ass out. I leaned down and whispered in his ear, "Bullshit you've never been fucked." I reached down under his sundress and started rubbing his hole. "You've got a tight little hole, but I bet there've been a lot of guys up here."

Michael shook this head. "Only a few girlfriends with strap-ons." His cheeks burned in the most adorable way. "One of them... one of them a lot."

"Yeah? She fucked your slutty little hole a bunch, huh?"

"It was the only--" He gasped as I pushed in harder. "--kind of sex we had for a... a year."

Maybe it was just dickful thinking, but I believed him. I was going to bareback him for sure now. Let's be honest though, I was probably going to bareback him anyway. "Turn around. On your knees."

Few humans are capable of the speed Michael demonstrated. As soon as he hit his knees his hands went to my belt in an almost tentative gesture. He looked up at me, blue eyes big and mouth hanging open. I nodded and he fumbled my pants open. My jeans slid to my knees and my cock sprang free. I hadn't been wearing any underwear. Michael nuzzled into my balls, and I heard him breathing deep my sweaty scent. I was glad I showered that morning.

Pink tongue glistening, he took the head of my cock into his mouth, moaning as he did. He reached up, grabbed my thighs for leverage. I'm just a hair under seven inches, and decently thick, but Michael throated me in about one point six seconds. It was my turn to groan. Jesus, what a talented cocksucker. I told him as much. He started bobbing on me, staring up the entire time. His eyes were watering, but he kept going, backing off only to breathe and then taking me deep in his tightly suctioning mouth and throat.

I put one hand on the wall to steady myself and rested the other on the back of Michael's head. "Goddamn, cocksucker." Michael groaned. He liked the dirty talk. "Keep that up, and I won't be able to fuck you."

Michael pulled off with a pop, and gazed up at me with adoring eyes as he slowly stroked my spit-covered cock. "Please fuck me, Travis."

Feeling suddenly tender, I reached down, and brushed a tear off his cheek with my thumb. "I'm going to, but you need to know, I'm going raw and I'm not pulling out."

Michael shuddered and looked down. "Please," he whispered.

I don't know if he meant please give it to him like that or please use a rubber, but I didn't care. "Go get on the bed," I said softly.

Michael pranced into the bedroom and laid back on the bed. I grabbed his ankle and pulled him around. "Roll onto your tummy." I dropped my pants and pulled off my shirt and socks. Michael stared at me wide-eyed the entire time. I pulled a bottle of lube out of Allison's bedside table and crawled up onto the bed, my rock hard cock leading the way. I pushed Michael's right leg up and straddled his straight left leg. I could see his tight scrotum peeking out under his smooth right thigh. The sundress bunched up over his leg covered his cock. Spreading his ass cheeks, I ran my finger over his pink butthole. It winked at me, as smooth and hairless as the rest of him--except for that landing strip. I wondered if he'd used Allison's razor when he was in the shower. It felt that fresh.

Using the lube on my middle finger, I started rubbing the outside rim of his pucker, tracing the outline. Non-stop moans gurgled out of Michael. I pushed a finger into him. It was my first time penetrating a man. Fuck he was tight. Not as tight as Allison's asshole, but fucking tight. And hot. Michael was rocking back, trying to get my finger deeper. Rotating my finger, I found the walnut-sized lump of his prostate and rubbed it gently.

Michael's whole body started shuddering. "Oh...oh...ohh." I rubbed harder and Michael just froze up. Then he started rotating his hips in the most obscene way possible, grabbing the skirt of the sundress in his desperation, pulling it up to expose his hard cock. "Fuuuck. Please, Travis." Thick white prostate fluid started dribbling from the tip of his hard cock. I pulled my finger out of his ass, and he whimpered. Smearing some of the cum off his cock, I held my middle finger to his lips. "Clean your ass off my finger, faggot."

Without hesitation, Michael started sucking my middle finger, cleaning the cum and ass off it with enthusiasm. "Good boy, Michael. Are you ready to get fucked?"

He nodded, gasping for breath.

"I'm going to come out of this straight, but you're going to be fucking gay by the time I'm done. Do you understand that, Michael."

Michael nodded again.

"I need to hear you say it. Look at me and say it."

Reaching back, Michael pulled his ass cheek up, exposing his hole. He locked eyes with me. "Make me gay, Travis."

I slicked some lube on my throbbing cock and lined it up with his pink hole. What the fuck was I doing? This wasn't cheating. Allison would likely be surprised to find out I fucked a guy, but I don't think she would care. Did I want to fuck a guy? My cock said yes. I leaned in, felt my cock breach into the heat of Michael's ass. He didn't break eye contact, his brows knitting together and his mouth hanging open. He let out a deep feminine groan and shook his right foot. I pushed in farther, getting about half my cock in him on the first stroke. Fuck his ass felt luxurious. I pulled back, humped my cock all the way into him. His plump ass felt good up against my hips.

Staying deep in Michael's ass, I just rocked, feeling the tight fit around the base of my cock. Michael was gasping and moaning. "Your cock feels so good," he said. He reached down to grab his cock, but I stopped him. He laced his fingers into mine and pulled our hands to his chest, which forced me to lean over him more as I fucked him. I felt so connected to him in that moment. I was about to tell him to knock off the gay shit, but I had my cock up his ass and it felt amazing. I decided to just go with it. A sheen of sweat was building up on his skin. I started kissing his shoulder and licking the sweat form him as I plundered the furnace of his ass.

"This is everything I dreamed of. Just fuck me."

Michael tipped his head, exposing the smooth side of his neck more. I kissed him there too, smelling Allison's body wash and his fresh sweat. He started squeezing his thick ring on my backstroke. Goddamn it this kid knew how to fuck. He was a better assfuck than Allison.

"I think," I panted, "that you've taken cock before." He was too good.

"She trained me. She wanted me to get fucked," Michael moaned.

"Your ex?" I pushed in hard.

"Uh huuuuh."

She must have been some kind of gay sex maestro. This was the fuck of the century. "You feel fucking amazing, faggot."

Michael squeezed down hard on me. I kissed his neck some more as I pumped into him, and he turned his head, looking into my eyes. Like I was in a trance, I kissed him, my lips gently brushing against his. Michael opened his mouth and I dipped my tongue in against his own. We made out for several minutes while I pumped him and then Michael laid back and relaxed into our fuck, holding our hands against his chest.

It felt so intimate, Michael on his side, me straddling his leg. In that moment, I was a little gay for him. And disappointed he was still wearing the sundress. I wanted more of him, to feel more of his flesh. I moved my free hand up under the sundress and up his back, leaving all my weight on him. His back was smooth and hard. So unlike Allison. I reveled in that difference. Jesus, I wasn't going to last long.

"Please keep fucking me forever, Travis."

"When was the last time you had pussy?" I ground into him hard.

"Before my ex."

"I hope you got your fill, because that was the last pussy for you. I'm about to cum in your ass, and when I do, you'll be gay. Do you understand?"

Michael smiled the brightest smile and shook his head, his body shuddering as I fucked him hard. "This is all I need. Turn me, Travis. Please."

"Stroke your cock. I want you to cum."

Michael let go of my hand and started stroking himself. He got about two pumps and then cried out in the most girlish way possible three thick ropes shot out on the pooled skirt of sundress and our comforter. Allison would be pissed, but I didn't care. "Look at me, Michael. Look at me." His eyes snapped to mine and a second later I was unloading in his guts. He cried out again when I did, his face painted with pure joy. I leaned forward and kissed him as the last of what had to be six ropes shot off into him.

We kissed for several minutes, my cock still deep in him. I expected the post-nut clarity to set in and make me feel like shit about the fact I just drilled a dude, but it didn't. We just kept making out until I started to pull out of him and Michael clenched down hard as I did, milking the last of my cum into his colon.

Jesus, what a fuck. I rolled off of Michael onto my side of the bed. He rolled up onto his knees and with his ass facing me, leaned over and started cleaning my cock with his mouth. I was sensitive, but it was just so fucking hot and dirty that I didn't say anything. I had a good view of his hole in this position. It was a little loose, but had mostly tightened back up. I could see a single drop of my cum leaking out of him and curving down his shaved balls.

"Tighten up. I want my cum in you as long as possible."

His hole clenched tight and he pulled his mouth off my cock with a pop. "You'll just have to put more in me." He pulled the sundress off over his head and then curled up next to me, skin on skin. We both dozed off.

slowblo
slowblo
26 Followers