A Very Strange Bedfellow

Story Info
The handsome lord's spy wants to do a wellness check on her.
3.4k words
4.33
6.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Viscount Grayson wanted a pure virgin girl to marry. However he got me instead. Despite the warnings that cross-dimensional summoning was unstable at best, he threw a fortune at it. And I was not that girl.

I spent my days in a stone room, with only a bed and a small table for company. I was to be sold to a brothel. Servants would come down for "training".

"Wanna suck on this?" Loud laughter filled my ears as I coughed and gagged. "You're the worst throathole I've ever fucked, bitch." Strong hands hit me constantly and laughed when I cried. Other times they would dare me to do degrading things for a shiny coin.

One day the Viscount summoned me. "You have been sold to Lord Whitford." His eyes filled with mock concern. "It's a pity. He's a murderer, you know. I suppose he wanted a ruined whore to satiate his bloodlust." He looked away. "A bath has been drawn. Go on, try to look your best."

I had a warm bath and got dressed in a beautiful red gown with gold trim. This Lord Whitford paid for my dress as part of the agreement. I was quickly bundled into the carriage. No one came to say goodbye. We rode to the gates of a large mansion. A guard inspected our carriage.

"Only the lady is permitted beyond this point." Shocked gasps and grumbles arose from my escorts. "These are Master's rules, I'm afraid." At least it was a nice sunny day outside. "It's about a forty minute walk, my lady." The guard said. "We will escort you."

The surrounding areas were filled with beautiful flowers and trees. Birds chirped and bathed in the cool mist of a large fountain.

"It's so big!" I murmured in awe. He must be a very rich man. As we approached the front, a line of servants bowed to us.

"Welcome to your new home, my lady!" They chorused. One man, presumably the most senior ranking by the gold on his uniform and hat, stepped up to shake my hand.

"Master is in the drawing room, my lady. Please follow me." We head inside the large building as I did my best to make sense of the situation. Just yesterday I was a mere unwanted girl. Was I really living a Cinderella story?

A handsome man sat on couch wearing an elegant white ruffled shirt and black pants. He beckoned me to sit beside him. His hair was tied back in a long ponytail. He looked every inch a noble.

"Do you hurt anywhere?" I shook my head. Nothing was broken or too damaged. The men didn't want a woman "wallered out" as a whore anyway. "Let me explain to you my...situation for buying you. I can't sleep at night. You will be my bedfellow." My concern must have shown on my face. "Fear not. Do you know what the most beautiful sound in the world is?" I shook my head again. "It is the sound of a woman's pleasure." I think back to all the porn I've watched. That sound didn't sound all that beautiful to me. "Unfortunately, men are taught to fear that sound. It emasculates them, strips them of their power. But I-" He lifted my hand to his lips. "I am not afraid. Let me teach you that power, bit by bit."

***

I had been at Lord Whitford's house for two weeks. He treated me well. I was always his bedpartner and adored treasure. Money was no object. The finest clothes and jewels all went into making me happy. As someone who was a mere shy nerd in my home world, it was a little much.

"My spy is coming home tonight." Lord Whitford's face beamed. "You'll like him. He does not discriminate." I knew he had a spy. Spying on other houses was both a way to gather information and a pastime of some nobles. However, my Lord was a mage. What did he need a spy for? The windchimes chimed strangely outside. Ding. Ting. Ting. It sounded like someone made them chime via their own hand. Was there an animal on the roof?

"That's him." He opened the front door. There stood a handsome tall man with long blond hair and dark brown robes. His smile was almost playful, yet seductive. Yet there was something familiar about his almost feminine features and sparkling eyes. He entered and kissed my Lord's hand.

"I am home, my Alaric."

Alaric was his name, but I didn't feel comfortable enough calling him that yet. For one thing we barely knew each other. Secondly, a man with a big house and many servants deserved some respect. Obviously, this spy knew him very well, quite well indeed. I stepped forward.

"Allow me to introduce my bedfellow, Hera." Alaric guided me to his side. Now that we were closer, I could see that the spy had silver eyes. "I assume you've met her before, Esen?"

"W-What are you talking about?" I asked, my dark brown eyes widening.

Esen merely smiled and took my hand. "Do you remember that one night when a mysterious stranger entered your dungeon?"

"You mean- ", I remember that night well. That day, all the servants talked about a beautiful dancer in between berating me. I huddled under the blankets, shivering with cold as I tried to bring on sleep. Suddenly there were footsteps. The door softly opened to reveal a woman-no, a man. Whoever they were, they didn't seem like my usual visitor. "Who?" I whispered softly. They shushed me.

"Even whores deserve gifts." They reached into a satchel and pulled out a soft warm red blanket. "Fear not. You will be rescued soon." They bent down and kissed my cheek. "A gift from your future rescuer." Their face lit up in a smirk. Soon they were gone without a sound. I looked up at the moon, the only light shining into my small window. I knew that most whores didn't get gifts for free.

"That was you?" Come to think of it, his silver eyes did glow that night as he placed a hand on my dark hair.

He nodded "I was on a mission. To find a bedfellow for my Alaric. He smirked mockingly. "He wanted a real woman. I thought I'd do just fine, but nooo."

Alaric cleared his throat. "Let's go into the sitting room where there's space." The three of us soon sat in comfortable chairs talking about my life in this great mansion.

"I suppose you know of my small request." Esen began.

"If she approves of it."

Esen turned to me. "I want to see if he's been taking care of you properly in the bedroom."

I blush. How was that a small request? "M-My Lord has been taking good care of me almost every night!"

Esen smirked mockingly again. "Almost every night?"

Now it was Alaric's turn to blush. "Sometimes we aren't in the mood for sex. We just sit and talk."

"Oh, dear. I wonder what I am to do with such innocent children?"

"I-I'll go." I murmur "I-I still need to pay him back for the blanket, I think."

"You're free to watch, my Alaric. Or is my master too innocent for such a sight?"

"I-I'll go." Alaric said reluctantly.

"Afraid I might steal her away? I assume your bedroom is the best place." Esen got up taking his satchel with him. "An inspector always comes prepared." He said to me with a wink.

The master bedroom was larger than my whole apartment. Yet it now seemed both too big and too small for the task that was about to occur.

Esen gently took my hand. "The sexiest thing a person can say is no. This is all in your hands, sweetheart."

I nodded and took a deep breath. "Where does one begin?" That was always the tricky part about sex. The beginning. Movies and TV made it seem that sex was the outcome of two hearts burning with lust and passion. The music swells and the lovers fall back on the bed, kissing like there was no tomorrow. In reality, the beginning of it all was awkward. Two people stood there hoping one would break the nervous shell and make the first move, which was usually a kiss.

"One begins by observing. Your eyes shine with the spark of imagination and faraway lands. Perhaps you dreamt of being whisked away to life of luxury and decadence long ago. A handsome man, much like myself or my Alaric, would gently place his hand on your cheek and-" Esen kissed me softly and passionately. He tasted like honey and a mixture of an odd spice I couldn't name. His silver eyes glowed lovingly. Out of the corner of my eye, Alaric sat watching us. He didn't look angry nor sad. "He knows what I am here for. Or would you rather he'd join in the fun?"

Alaric didn't say a word, but he shifted in his seat. Esen's kisses continued getting more passionate with each one. Soon his lips made their way down my neck, exploring for treasure. They hit their mark with one spot, causing me to moan. His questing lips shifted into that sly smirk as he attacked that spot with licks and bites. He even attacked my upper chest with a line of kisses. With every kiss he made, my body felt warmer and warmer. I began to breathe deeply as his hands found my breasts, the nipples already hard and swollen with arousal. His warm gentle breath tickled my earlobe. "Want to put on a show for our audience?"

"A show?" My dress was a bit messed up from his pawing and felt oddly tight around my breasts. I tried to somehow make myself more decent when I was already becoming indecent.

"Walk up to him. Tease your body. Make it slow and sensual. Offer to help him out of his clothes." I nodded and made my way to him.

"H-hello, my lord."

"No need to be so formal." Esen chuckled.

I gulped. "A-Alaric. Let me please you." I slowly slid a strap off my shoulder. His eyebrows raised intriguingly. I grabbed my breasts and rubbed them. Was I doing this right? It felt less sexy and more like a robot's attempt at human sexuality. The other strap slid free as I shimmied out of my dress. The garment now laid limply on the floor. Did people ever think about clothes when they were naked? Clothes were our outside skin. It seemed weird to shed them after this time.

Alaric pulled me onto his lap and untied what was considered a bra in this world, a strip of cloth tied around my chest. His hands grabbed at my breasts and massaged them. I helped him out of his shirt in between kisses. "Your curvy body is amazing." He whispered.

"Indeed." Esen had already undressed while my little show was happening, He was slender with a slight muscled frame, looking almost feminine if it wasn't for his huge cock standing erect. "I have to say both your bodies are amazing. Let's show our queen some well-deserved pleasure, shall we?"

Alaric released me and I made my way to the bed. "I-I should lie down, right?" As if that wasn't obvious enough.

Esen nodded. "You remind me of Alaric long ago. After he had bought my freedom, he mentioned his little sleeping problem to me. I of course was still in the slave mindset and took that to mean he wanted me in his bed." There on his back was an old brand, a reminder of a horrible past. "He was quite shy, weren't you, master?"

Alaric rolled his eyes. "After all these years-"

"Yes, yes, I'm a free man who would do anything for you, darling." He laughed. "We've been going on like this for centuries." Did Alaric give him the option to be immortal? He didn't want to make me one because he wanted me to find my world and family again. I laid down and tried to relax as Esen helped the last bit of clothing off my body.

"Do I look beautiful?" Memories of my captivity came back to me. I would be made to rub myself while men gossiped about how many cocks I took. After some time, they made me spread my legs as they spat right in my nasty cunt.

"Always." Alaric whispered in my ear with a quick kiss.

"We'll show you how beautiful you are." Esen's tongue gently darted inside my lower mouth while Alaric took my breasts. My body trembled under the kisses and licks of two hungry mouths. A chorus of moans, my moans, filled the room with erotic energy. This energy only seemed to spur the men on even more. "We should suck hard for about ten seconds. Make her wild." One set of lips on my sensitive nub and another on my nipple. Both sucked simultaneously while stars of pleasure swam in my vision.

"Fuck!" I pulled Esen's hair as I slammed his face deep into my pussy. "I-I mean, I'm sorry, I-I-"

"For what? Letting me know how good of a job I'm doing?"

"Didn't I help?" Alaric said.

"Yes, but you're not the one whose head got pushed down." Esen teased. Alaric continued his work, sucking one breast while rubbing the other in his free hand. Every so often he would alternate between each breast to keep me on my toes. Or was he keeping my toes curled? Either way, a strong heat was building in my core.

"I-I want to cum." I whimpered out. I'd had always been too scared and nervous to cum explosively. Men were always disappointed. But Alaric, Alaric was different. He always tried to find ways to make me comfortable. His hand rubbed my side as Esen murmured soothingly into my pussy. Soon I couldn't take it anymore and let loose a yelp of pleasure. My legs clenched Esen's head as they shook. I closed my eyes and let Alaric's warm arms gently hold me.

"A woman's orgasm is the most beautiful sound. I believe you said that Alaric. I'd like to make one small correction. Hera's orgasm is the most beautiful sound. Creator's bias, of course." I opened my eyes to see Esen kissing Alaric. "I had to share the fruits of our labour. Do you want a taste too?" I nodded. Esen lowered his mouth to mine. My salty, tart juices mingled with the taste of his lips.

"Thank you, Esen." I murmured. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Alaric's cock standing at full attention. Erect cocks always frightened me. They always meant pain and disappointment. Sometimes even anger. Men lied when they said their cocks were friendly and gentle. They weren't.

Esen noticed my fear. "Want me to show you how to tame a cock?" I moved closer as Esen got between Alaric's legs. Esen's lips gently kissed the swollen head. His mouth took Alaric's cock like it was nothing. I could see his lips and throat massaging the cock. He was truly a worthy throathole. Not me. Alaric moaned as his legs began to shake. Just as quickly, Esen withdrew his mouth. "Your turn." He grinned.

"I-I can't. Not like that."

"It takes practice. Alaric's a good teacher."

I made my way between Alaric's legs. His cock was already dripping precum. My lips gently landed on his cock. Alaric let out a moan.

"The underside is the most sensitive part." Esen said. I slowly dragged my tongue up and down the underside. "Now put your mouth on the head." I locked eyes with Alaric. His eyes were filled with love and gentleness.

"Such a good girl." Alaric murmured softly. My lips closed around his cockhead. Another moan from him filled my ears. One of Esen's hands rubbed my back while the other found my clit.

"Very good girl." Esen whispered. "Wanna try going a bit deeper for him?"

I shook my head. Not me. I was never a good throathole. A shiver of fear ran through my body. Esen and Alaric murmured soothing sounds.

"You're doing such a good job already." Alaric moaned. The two men kissed for a bit as I sucked. Soon I felt his cock twitch in my mouth. A small murmur of surprise escaped from my lips.

"Where do you want him to cum, sweetheart?" Esen smiled gently.

I pulled my mouth from Alaric's cock. "On-on my tits." I rolled over onto my back as the first spurt of cum hit my breasts. Two more spurts hit covering my chest in white. Esen's tongue lapped up some of the cum.

"Your perfect little mouth made him do that." He smiled.

"What about you?" I asked Esen.

"I don't cum until my masters are served."

Alaric sighed dramatically. "A free man has no masters."

"Even free men serve a Lord or a King. Mine just happens to be the handsome Lord Whitford and his beautiful bedfellow."

"And what would this free man like to do?"

That smirk appeared on Esen's face. "How about I use your hole while you pleasure the beautiful lady?" Esen got up and went to his satchel which was lying on a nearby chair. He dug through it until he found a jar.

"Told you I always bring my tools." He opened the jar. "Get into position, my Alaric." Alaric positioned his cock between my legs while he lay on top of me. "This oil is said to make your skin softer. Would our queen like some too?"

"I-I'll be okay." Esen slowly spread the oil over Alaric's puckered hole, giving his back gentle kisses as he worked his star. Alaric's cock teased my wet heat, rubbing gently at the entrance.

"Just relax, beautiful." Alaric let out a slight moan as Esen's lubed up finger penetrated his hole. Soon his cockhead briefly disappeared between my lips. "Your beautiful pussy feels amazing." He whispered.

Esen positioned his cock. "Are you ready?" We both nodded. Esen slowly entered his target with a moan. "You are always so delightfully tight, master."

"Being supernatural will grant you supernatural abilities, I suppose." His cock moved in and out of me mirroring Esen's slow thrusts. A strong heat simmered in my core.

"A-Alaric!" I cried out with trembling pleasure. My nails dug into his shoulders as he worked his magic. His cock felt so powerful, yet so gentle against the tight walls of my pussy.

"Not so shy anymore, are you?" Esen teased. "Making shy people bolder is one of the more underrated aspects of sex. Don't you agree, my Alaric?"

Alaric merely grunted in pleasure. I moved my hips in time with his thrusts as both men gradually sped up. An erotic chorus of kisses and moans filled the air in this large bedroom. For a moment I wondered if the servants could hear us. They must have heard these sexual symphonies often in the past. Maybe they'd find it a welcome nostalgia now. A wave of pleasure washed over me creating a moan to join the score. My body pulsed with electricity. "I'm going to cum!"

"We're almost there too." Alaric smiled. Our breaths grew more ragged and intense as the powerful force built up in us. Finally, the dam broke. Moans encircled me as I succumbed to the haze of my own pleasure. Deep within the haze I could hear the two men in their ecstasy. We all laid there for a while, moaning and panting.

Esen was the first to regain his senses. We disentangled and lay there, the two men at my flanks. "I think you've been treating her very well, my Alaric."

"Are you sure this wasn't an excuse to climb into bed with us?" Alaric asked mockingly.

"Maybe it was an excuse to show our queen how beautiful she is."

"More like an excuse to worship my cock."

"Oh hush, you enjoyed it, didn't you?"

"I-I certainly did." I spoke up. "Thank you, Esen. Thank you, Alaric."

"I am always here to serve my masters."

"And I am always here to correct you, free man." The three of us snuggled up together and slept until morning came. I slept peacefully that night, guarded by two handsome men who would do anything for me. I didn't have to sleep shivering in fear anymore. For the first time, I was home.